The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Mon May 04, 2020 2:14 pm

And another from 2018 that I just found on an old bookmark that caught my eye while looking through them:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... -vaccines/
Researcher Raises Concerns About Viruses That Could Be Delivered Through Human Vaccines
Published 1 year ago on November 6, 2018
By Richard Enos
In Brief

The Facts: Dr. Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, was thrown in prison after she refused to discredit her own research that led to the discovery that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to 25 million Americans through vaccines.

Reflect On: What is the role of the Awakening Community in honoring and protecting courageous whistleblowers who risk their lives and careers to stand in their truth?
If you have been following stories in recent years of scientists and researchers who make discoveries that are threatening to the bottom line of Big Pharma, you will have seen the pattern before. Those doctors are often ‘persuaded’ to recant their studies, offered bribes or other benefits to distance themselves from or even destroy their data, and even threatened with jail time or, if a legal case is too difficult to fabricate against them, they may simply be killed.

Such is the tale of molecular biologist Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, in the disturbing true story first detailed in this Natural News article that included the video below of how she was thrown in prison for research that led to the discovery that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to twenty-five million Americans through human vaccines.

Isolating The Virus

With a well-established history of working for the National Cancer Institute as a cancer researcher, Dr. Mikovits worked with human retroviruses like HIV. Her work focused on immunotherapy research. In 2009, she was working on autism and related neurological diseases. She found that many of the study subjects had cancer, motor-neuron disorders and chronic fatigue Syndrome (CFS). She believed a virus may have been responsible for these symptoms, and through her research, she isolated the viruses that turned out to come from mice.
It looked like a virus, it smelled like a virus, a retrovirus, because those are the types of viruses that disrupt the immune system. And several other investigators back in the 90s had actually isolated retroviruses from these people but the government called them ‘contaminants,’ that they weren’t real and that they didn’t have anything to do with the disease. Well, we isolated a new family of viruses that were called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus. So these viruses were murine leukemia viruses, mouse viruses.

So spin forward two years, our paper published in one of the best scientific journals in the world in Science, October 8th, 2009. Usually that makes one’s career, in my case it ended my life as a scientist as I knew it.
Virus Delivered Through Vaccines

Dr. Mikovits’ paper, in and of itself, did not immediately bring the wrath of the powerful pharmaceutical industry. However, when a paper published 2 years later made the connection between this new virus and vaccines, then Mikovits’ research findings became too dangerous for the Deep State. Here is how Mikovits explains it in the video:
So in 2011, another AIDS researcher in a journal called Frontiers in Microbiology wrote a paper that really cost me a lot; I didn’t know that he was going to write this paper, but it basically said the most likely way that these murine leukemia virus-related viruses, these types of viruses, entered humans, was through vaccines.

So when did we start vaccines? 1953, 1934, right in the 30s with the polio, and what we were doing to attenuate, to make the virus less pathogenic, less toxic, is we were passing them through mouse brains, so we were passing them through the brains of mice, and every scientist who works with these viruses, and worked at the National Cancer Institute recognized the possibility that if you put human tissue and mouse tissue together the possibility is that you’re going to pick up a virus that is silent, in the mouse, that is it doesn’t hurt the mouse, but it kills the human, or causes serious disease in the human.
Someone Comes Knocking

It was not long after the implications from the paper became clear and the Deep State saw the threat that was being posed to the vaccine industry that their powerful mechanisms of cover-up, obfuscation, and deception were activated:
I was fired, jailed, without cause, without hearing, without any civil rights at all, just drug out of my house in shackles one day, on November 18th, 2011, I refused to denounce the data, I refused to say it was a mistake, we have the data, I showed the data, I showed all of the data, and I just refused, they basically said tell everybody you made it all up, and you can go home. And if you don’t, we’ll destroy you. And they did.
She was arrested without a warrant and held in jail for 5 days without the opportunity for bail as a fugitive from justice, and was given a 4-year gag order. Her career was destroyed. Her story is documented in the book Plague: One Scientist’s intrepid Search For the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases.

Ironically, the FDA has now approved a testing protocol to detect retroviruses in the U.S. blood supply which is worth millions of dollars, and based in large part on Dr. Mikovits’ research, but it is being managed by Big Pharma. So while this distinguished scientist is now bankrupt and without employment, others are allegedly capitalizing on her research to earn millions of dollars to clean up the U.S. blood supply.

The Takeaway

Whistleblowers in all fields of human endeavor need to get the attention and the support of the Awakening Community. Brave people like Dr. Judy Mikovits show us that it is possible to keep your integrity even under tremendous pressure being brought down by the Deep State. We need to hear and proliferate their stories, since they provide us important insights into the way the world really operates, and help us to distinguish between those seeking the truth and those hiding it. Let’s all work together in continuing to remove the veils of deception in our world.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Wed May 06, 2020 2:53 pm

Dr. Judy A. Mikovits has been active on Twitter recently, I kept meaning to have a look at what she was saying, thanks for the copied text. Coincidently, the doc Plandemic was popping up a lot today on twitter, she is involved in the film linked below which keeps getting removed from youtube.

Plandemic Documentary The Hidden Agenda Behind Covid 19 - hit straight in at 10 mins for covid info.


It still goes along with the generally accepted view that a virus is contagious, which if it is a man made contagious virus, its not really done a great job and why the need to inflate figures so much? The film has a lot of interesting eye opening points for 'normies' about how big pharma works, but is very vaccine themed and that to me is what they are focusing on now; dividing society over vaccines (even more than it was). If there is no virus, then yet again as per the usual tactic we are all fighting between ourselves over nothing.

One thing that has bugged me recently is Dr Kaufman and his sudden appearance on literally everything, does it seem a little staged? Im on youtube a lot and he has been on every single truth movement radio/prodcast/video show there is. ONe thing of note about him is that he always seems to shy away from 5G, he will mention it but not in any great detail. If there is a kink in his armour then that is it, could he be directing talk away from 5G? Just a thought.

Connected with AIDS/HIV is this great documentary, 2hrs but a great and informative watch, that DOES call out the fact the HIV was not a contagious disease and AIDS was in fact caused by the AZT medicines.

HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? A Stephen Allen film.


EDIT: This whole corona/covid seems like an attack on the west, a silent world war 3. Remember that document that get leaked in the 1980s? Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars? worth finding as some it could have been written today. Italy/Spain were the EU donkeys that needed bailing out, both having large death rates. The UK left the EU and now UK has worst death rate in Europe. New York having abnormally higher death rates than Tokyo. Iran had an early large death toll. Obviously death rates are speculative but the illusion is what matters. Anyone now how Israel has faired in all this?

Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:00 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Kent » Thu May 07, 2020 8:04 am

trippingthelight wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:53 pm
One thing that has bugged me recently is Dr Kaufman and his sudden appearance on literally everything, does it seem a little staged? Im on youtube a lot and he has been on every single truth movement radio/prodcast/video show there is. ONe thing of note about him is that he always seems to shy away from 5G, he will mention it but not in any great detail. If there is a kink in his armour then that is it, could he be directing talk away from 5G? Just a thought.
I've reached the point where I think everything is staged. I don't believe there is any facet of mass communication that gets through from author to audience unfettered at this point. They control the horizontal, they control the vertical...sorry, couldn't resist the Outer Limits reference. But, in all seriousness the same media conglomerates that control our content also control our access in terms of bandwidth, server access, etc. That's not to say there isn't some truth out there, but it's important to consider, discuss, and analyze everything and make up our own minds.

User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

The COVID-19 Psyop & Deep State

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 07, 2020 11:31 am

Back at the end of February when this global psyop madness was kicking up a gear, I found the Political Moonshine blog and have followed the series of articles (now at 35) relating to Covid-19 and what was going on behind the scenes regarding the Deep State, Trump, Obama, Gates and much more.

I haven't shared this with many people since I am not a fan of Trump in any way and I also wasn't sure about sources like Qanon. However, it is worth sharing especially now as the latest article joins a lot of dots since the start of the series (I picked it up around the 3rd article) and if this is indeed how the big picture is then things could get interesting. Anyone can see that the Clinton's are an evil bunch and this could well be a nail in the coffin for them and the Deep State, if the research below is accurate and things have played out as shown. It covers a lot of bases and makes a lot of sense, I just hope that truth and justice wins in the end and anyone with evil plans for planet earth and humanity get found out and punished for their crimes:

Making the Case for Treason
https://politicalmoonshine.com/2020/05/ ... r-treason/

The rest of the Covid-19 articles are on the page below in order of latest to earliest in case anyone fancies a long slog of reading the whole process involved. Probably not worth it since the latest article summarises a lot of the earlier work at the end but some do go into great detail aboud the WHO, Soros, Gilead Sciences, Gates, China big Pharma and other players so could be worth reviewing.

https://politicalmoonshine.com/covid-19/

No matter what happens, i'll find it hard to like Trump in any format but if he has indeed played a blinder with this then I will tip my hat off to him. I better look a hat out just in case! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus
Posts: 977
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Ilkka » Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 11:29 am
The date on this is 2018.

Joe Imbriano warned us in 2018-60GHz blocks Oxygen uptake=fake virus=kill grid= forced vaccinations.

I am wondering about the oxygen molecule apparently being affected by those EMFs, and they are only fields that eminate from one or multiple sources, like flashlight you would need to aim it directly into someones mouth, ears or other places. I wonder that if it does affect oxygen like so the time between those oxygen molecules enter the nose and are no longer being affected by those EMFs, how long it takes the molecules get back to normal state? You might notice I pay alot of attention to details. Magnetic fields work quite fast and I think that EMFs would be quite fast also, since nature seeks balance and thats why I thought this like so. Milliseconds it takes from nose to the lungs I think for air to travel, if thats not enough time then we would need to breath in slower when we know there are those EMFs around us.

It was interesting video though, apart from him saying something about we being "God's creation" and all that religious stuff with the rant at the start.

Its interesting to note that people are wearing masks as if they would protect them from germs or pollution, but maybe it protects from 5G EMFs when your face is not as exposed or it just makes people look stupid.
My mom has started to loose her voice now, you know the flu symptoms, so tomorrow she is going to get checked if she has "corona virus", lets wait and see.

BTW to anyone who live in UK, do some people there still burn down 5G towers and all that? And has it helped at all to get rid of this Coronavirus?
Enjoy the Silence

User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Facts about Covid-19
Updated: May 6, 2020

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/#latest

A selection from the full article above, well worth checking out.

Expert interviews

* Stanford professor John Ioannidis explains in an interview with CNN that Covid19 is a „widespread and mild disease“ comparable to influenza (flu) for the general population, while patients in nursing homes and hospitals should receive extra protection.

* Stanford professor Scott Atlas explains in an interview with CNN that „the idea of having to stop Covid19 has created a catastrophic health care situation“. Professor Atlas says that the disease is „generally mild“ and that irrational fears had been created. He adds that there is „absolutely no reason“ for extensive testing in the general population, which is only necessary in hospitals and nursing homes. Professor Atlas wrote an article at the end of April entitled „The data are in – Stop the panic and end total isolation“ that received over 15,000 comments.

* Epidemiologist Dr Knut Wittkowski explains in a new interview that the danger of Covid19 is comparable to an influenza and that the peak was already passed in most countries before the lockdown. The lockdown of entire societies was a „catastrophic decision“ without benefits but causing enormous damage. The most important measure is the protection of nursing homes. According to Dr. Wittkowski, Bill Gates‘ statements on Covid19 are „absurd“ and „have nothing to do with reality“. Dr. Wittkowski considers a vaccination against Covid19 „not necessary“ and the influential Covid19 model of British epidemiologist Neil Ferguson a „complete failure“.

* German virologist Hendrik Streeck explains the final results of his pioneering antibody study. Professor Streeck found a Covid19 lethality of 0.36%, but explains that this is an upper limit and the lethality is probably in the range of 0.24 to 0.26% or even below. The average age of test-positive deceased was approximately 81 years.

* Biology professor and Nobel Prize winner Michael Levitt, who has been analyzing the spread of Covid19 since February, describes the general lockdown as a „huge mistake“ and calls for more targeted measures, especially to protect risk groups.

* The emeritus microbiology professor Sucharit Bhakdi explains in a new German interview that politics and the media have been conducting an „intolerable fear-mongering“ and an „irres­pon­sible disinformation campaign“. According to professor Bhakdi, face masks for the general population are not needed and may in fact be harmful „germ catchers“. The current crisis was brought about by the politicians themselves and has little to do with the virus, he argues, while a vaccine against coronavirus is „unnecessary and dangerous“, as was already the case with swine flu. The WHO has „never taken responsibility for its many wrong decisions over the years“, professor Bhakdi adds. (Note: The video was temporarily deleted by YouTube).

* The Swiss chief physician for infectiology, Dr. Pietro Vernazza, explains in a new interview that the Covid19 disease is „mild for the vast majority of people“. The „counting of infected people and the call for more tests“ would not help much. In addition, most of the people listed in the corona statistics did not die solely from Covid-19. According to Dr. Vernazza, there is no evidence for the benefit of face masks in people who do not show symptoms themselves (archive).


Medical studies

* A new overview of existing PCR and antibody studies shows that the median value of Covid19 lethality (IFR) is about 0.2% and thus in the range of a strong influenza.

* A new antibody study with Danish blood donors showed a very low Covid19 lethality (IFR) of 0.08% for persons under 70 years of age.

* A new antibody study from Iran, one of the earliest and most affected countries by Covid19, also showed a very low lethality of 0.08% to 0.12%.

* A new antibody study from Japan comes to the conclusion that about 400 to 800 times more people there had contact with the new coronavirus than previously thought, but showed no or hardly any symptoms. Japan had done rather few tests so far.

* A new study from Germany, with the participation of leading virologist Christian Drosten, shows that about one third of the population already has some cellular immunity to the Covid19 corona virus, presumably through contact with earlier corona viruses (cold viruses). This cellular immunity by so-called T-cells is significantly higher than PCR and antibody tests suggested and may partly explain why many people develop no symptoms with the new coronavirus.

* In a prison in the US state of Tennessee, only two out of 1349 test-positive people showed any symptoms at all.

* On the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle, none of 1046 test-positive sailors have died so far. On the US aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, one of 969 test-positive sailors has died so far (preconditions and exact cause of death are not known). This yields a lethality rate of 0 to 0.1% for this population group.

* Numerous media reported about alleged „re-infections“ of already recovered persons in South Korea. However, researchers have now come to the conclusion that all of the 290 suspected cases were false-positive test results caused by „non-infectious virus fragments“. The result again highlights the well-known unreliability of PCR virus tests.


Other medical updates

* Numerous media reported that in connection with Covid19, more and more children would fall ill with so-called Kawasaki disease (a vascular inflammation). However, the UK’s Kawasaki Disease Foundation issued a press release stating that fewer, not more, Kawasaki cases are currently being reported than usual and that of the few cases reported, only about half had tested positive for corona virus.

* In an open letter to the French Ministry of Health, a French doctor speaks of Covid19 as „the biggest health scam of the 21st century“. The danger of the virus for the general population is in the range of influenza and the consequences of the lockdown are more dangerous than the virus itself, the French doctor argues.

* In France, it became known during a subsequent investigation that the first Covid19-positive patient had already been treated at the end of December 2019, one month earlier than previously assumed. The man was being treated for what appeared to be flu-related pneumonia. This case shows that the new corona virus either arrived in Europe earlier than assumed, or that it is not as new as assumed, or that the test result was a false-positive. In addition, it is not clear whether the man, who has long since recovered, was actually suffering from flu or corona virus or both.

* The Executive Director of the WHO recently praised Sweden as a successful model for handling Covid19. Sweden had implemented its health policy successfully and „in partnership with the population“, he said. Previously, Sweden had been heavily criticized for weeks by foreign media and politicians for its relaxed approach to Covid19.

* Belarus, which took the least action against Covid19 of all European countries and did not even cancel major events like soccer matches, is counting only 103 test-positive or suspected Covid19 deaths after more than two months. The Belarusian long-term president Lukashenko called Corona a „psychosis“. Critics argue he is not disclosing the real number of deaths.

* An extensive literature review by a Canadian researcher found that face masks do not provide measurable protection against colds and influenza.

* A Swiss chief psychiatrist expects a sharp increase in psychological problems and more than 10,000 additional suicides worldwide due to the global lockdown and unemployment.

* The so-called reproduction number, which indicates the proliferation of Covid, is increasingly becoming a political issue. However, this does not change the facts: the peak of the spread was already reached in most countries before the lockdown and the reproduction ratio fell to or below the stable value of one due to simple everyday and hygiene measures. The lockdown was therefore epidemiologically unnecessary.

* The clinical picture and risk groups of Covid19 corona viruses are probably related to the use of the so-called ACE2 cell receptor, which is found in the bronchi and lungs, but also in blood vessels, the intestines and kidneys. However, other coronaviruses, in particular the common cold virus NL63, also use the ACE2 cell receptor. Some researchers therefore expect that the Covid19 coronavirus, too, will be seen as a typical cold virus in the medium term.

* The exact origin of the new corona virus is still unclear. The easiest explanation remains natural transmission or mutation, which happens quite often. It is true, however, that the virological laboratory in Wuhan, as part of a research programme co-financed by the US, studied corona viruses from bats and also examined their transmissibility to other mammals, something that has been criticised for years by some researchers as too risky. The director of the laboratory, however, explained that the new virus did not correspond to the corona viruses investigated in the laboratory. At any rate, earlier rumours about „bioweapons“ or „HIV sequences“ turned out to be disinformation given the relative harmlessness of the corona virus.


Great Britain

* Cumulative all-cause mortality in the UK remains in the range of the five strongest flu waves in the last 25 years. The peak in daily hospital deaths was already reached on April 8 (s. chart below).

* New statistical data show that in mid-April, out of about 12,000 additional deaths, about 9,000 were „related to Covid“ (including „suspected cases“), but about 3,000 were „not related to Covid“. Moreover, of the total of about 7300 deaths in nursing homes, only about 2000 were „related to Covid“. In both the „Covid19 deaths“ and the non-covid19 deaths, it is often unclear what these people actually died of. The Association of British Pathologists has therefore called for a „systematic review of the true causes of death“.

* The temporary „Nightingale“ hospitals in the UK have so far remained largely empty. A similar situation was already seen in China, the US and many other countries.

* At the end of April it became known that the lockdown was apparently not, as officially stated, recommended by a scientific commission alone, but that a high government advisor had „pushed“ the scientists to support the lockdown.

* Peter Hitchens: We’re destroying the nation’s wealth – and the health of millions. „If you don’t defend your most basic freedom, the one to go lawfully where you wish when you wish, then you will lose it for ever. And that is not all you will lose. Look at the censorship of the internet, spreading like a great dark blot, the death of Parliament, the conversion of the police into a state militia.“


United States

* The latest report from the US CDC shows that the Covid19 hospitalization rate among the over-65s is in the range of strong flu waves. It is slightly higher among 18 to 64-year-olds and significantly lower among those under 18.

* Video: A nurse from New York City stated in a dramatic video that New York does „murder“ Covid19 patients by putting them on invasive ventilators and destroying their lungs. The use of the invasive ventilators (instead of oxygen masks) is done „for fear of spreading the virus“. It is „a horror movie“, „not because of the disease, but because of the way it is dealt with“, the nurse explained. Experts have been warning since March against intubation of Covid19 patients.

* Dr. Daniel Murphy, the head of emergency medicine at a heavily affected hospital in New York City, recommends a quick end to the lockdown. According to Dr Murphy, the Covid19 wave had already reached its peak on April 7th. Covid19 is a serious matter, but the fear of it is exaggerated, as the vast majority of the population gets at most mildly ill. His biggest concern now is the sharp decline in the care of emergency patients and children due to the lockdown and the widespread fear in the population.

* Video: The conservative Project Veritas whistleblower platform spoke with New York funeral home directors who stated that currently Covid is written „on all death certificates“ (of suspected cases), whether there was a test or not. Many people are currently dying at home, and often the exact cause of death is no longer checked. The Covid19 statistics are inflated for political or financial reasons, the directors stated.

* The director of the Illinois Department of Health confirmed that even terminally ill people who clearly die of another cause but who test positive for Covid19 virus before or after death are recorded as Covid19 deaths.

* Due to the lockdown, 30 million people in the US have already applied for unemployment benefits by the end of April – that is significantly more than the International Labour Office ILO originally assumed for the entire world.

* Tesla boss Elon Musk called the California curfews „fascist“. The „forced imprisonment“ of people in their homes violates all their constitutional rights, Musk explained in a telephone conference.

* Video: A Wisconsin mother was confronted by police at her home because her children played illegally with neighbor children.


Covid-19 and the media

A lot of people are shocked by the dubious and often fear-mongering Covid19 reporting of many media outlets. Obviously, this is not „ordinary reporting“, but classical and massive propaganda, as it is typically employed in connection with wars of aggression or alleged terrorism.

SPR has depicted the media networks responsible for the dissemination of such propaganda in earlier infographics for the USA, for Germany and for Switzerland. Even the supposedly „open“ Internet lexicon Wikipedia is an integral part of this geopolitical media structure.

The political stance and relationship to power of different media outlets have been analyzed and compared as part of the SPR Media Navigator. The Media Navigator may also be helpful in evaluating the current Covid19 reporting by different media outlets.

If, for example, pictures of soldiers in protective suits disinfecting entire streets are seen on television, this does not prove the danger of the corona virus, but rather – as Professor Giesecke put it benevolently – proves useless „political activism“. Or as others would put it: propaganda.


Covid-19 and mass surveillance

By far the most significant and, from a civil society perspective, the most dangerous development in response to the coronavirus is the apparent political attempt to massively expand mass surveillance and control of society. In this context, NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned of the emergence of an „architecture of oppression“.

The flu-like coronavirus may serve as a rationale or pretext for the introduction of strategic measures to expand monitoring and control of an increasingly uneasy society. The most important instruments currently under discussion by several governments include:

* The introduction of applications for „tracing“ contacts across society
* The establishment of units to enforce the tracing and isolation of citizens
* The introduction of digital biometric ID cards to control and regulate participation in social and professional activities.
* The extended control of travel and payment transactions (including the abolition of cash).
* The creation of a legal basis for access to and intervention in citizens‘ biological systems by governments or corporations (based on so-called „compulsory vaccinations“).

In the US, former President Bill Clinton discussed the introduction of a national network of „contact tracers“ with governors of various states in April. The governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, then announced that together with billionaire and former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg, he would create a „contact tracing army“ with up to 17,000 contact tracers for New York.

Meanwhile, in the UK and many other countries, governments are calling for the introduction of biometric „immunity passports“ and presenting them as the allegedly „only way out“ of the primarily politically motivated lockdown. The British Tony Blair Institute called for the „expansion of technological surveillance“ to „combat the corona virus“.

In the US, the Silicon Valley data analysis company Palantir is to play a key role in setting up the data platform for monitoring the (already declining) spread of the corona virus. Palantir is known for its IT projects with intelligence agencies and the military and was founded by US billionaire and Trump supporter Peter Thiel.

In Israel, contact monitoring of the civilian population is carried out by the domestic intelligence service Shin Bet, using programs from the notorious NSO Group, known for its spy software used to monitor civil and human rights activists around the world.

Countries like Russia and China also want to massively expand the surveillance of the population in the wake of the alleged „corona crisis“, but will most likely do so independently of the US.

The idea that a pandemic can be used to expand control of the population is not new: as early as 2010, the American Rockefeller Foundation described a „lock step scenario“ in a report on future technological and social developments, in which current events were anticipated with impressive accuracy (pages 18ff). At the time, the scenario was conceived as a kind of authoritarian „worst case“.

Meanwhile, more than 500 scientists have warned in an open letter against „unprecedented surveillance of society“ through contact tracking apps.

The so-called Center for Health Security at Johns Hopkins University, which is at the heart of the Covid19 pandemic management and which has contributed greatly to the global escalation through its misleading charts, is also very closely linked to the US security apparatus and has been involved in some of its earlier simulations and operations.

In general, cooperation with private actors to achieve geostrategic goals is not a new or unusual phenomenon in US foreign and security policy.

For instance, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, the most important private sponsor of the WHO, the vaccine industry and biometric ID projects, financed a Global Health Program of the US Council on Foreign Relations as early as 2003, which is concerned with the question of how health policy influences geopolitics and, conversely, how health policy can be used to achieve geostrategic goals.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Mon May 11, 2020 4:49 am

Not sure if I should laugh or despair at this video from Tanzanian President highlighting the fraudulent tests :roll:

President John Magufuli of Tanzania Sends Fake COVID-19 Test Samples to the Lab That Test Positive

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Tue May 19, 2020 11:32 am

EAII Part One | Censored Film By Ben J Stewart



Includes references to Thomas Cowan, Arthur Firstenberg, 5G/AI agenda. Worth a watch if you have time. I didn't expect much from it, but it was good viewing, although I feel the take home note was mixed. Positive in a way that it encourages personal growth, knowledge and creativity but then continues to promote assimilation into this oncoming technology. Part II is suposed to feature Spiral Dynamics which has been posted a lot on here.
In essence, it is a film imbued with the all the qualities of a heat-felt, beautifully crafted polemic, which concludes with the uplifting and logical deduction that we are currently witnessing the greatest awakening in known history, in spite of the totalitarian measures imposed by government. In other words, through our creativity, courage and unconditional love for each other, we will snatch the most glorious of victories, from the jaws of the most inglorious defeat.

User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Tue May 26, 2020 7:00 am

As quickly as you post these videos they get taken down! Luckily I have almost all of the main ones from the last few months saved locally.

For those aware of the current news in Britain regarding Dominic Cummings, here is some food for thought:
The REAL meaning behind Dominic Cummings breaking lockdown From Ferguson to Cuomo to Cummings, the high profile Lockdown violations show the establishment don’t believe their own hype
Kit Knightly
https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/26/the ... -lockdown/

The debate today is whether Dominic Cummings, Boris Johnson’s Chief Advisor, should resign, or not. Whether he broke the lockdown rules, or even the law. Whether his trip was justified or if there was some perfidiousness behind it.

...

We’re all meant to be “sheltering in place” and “protecting the NHS” and “saving lives” because there is a “deadly virus”. We’re being told this is for our own safety. Because the virus is allegedly dangerous.

When the people giving us these orders do not follow them themselves, they are not showing themselves to be “hypocrites”. They are showing themselves to be liars. They are admitting they don’t really believe what they’re saying.

...

Remember: Cummings alleged crime is “breaking social distancing rules”.

Are any of those people social distancing? Are they all wearing masks? Are they acting – in any way whatsoever – as if there is a genuinely “deadly virus” out there?

No, they’re not. Because they don’t really believe it.

...

The point is: The police, the press, the scientists, the politicians – everyone spouting the need to follow the lockdown rules is perfectly happy to break them.

Because they know what they’re really for, and it’s not to protect us from a virus.
Also well worth considering and barely mentioned anywhere is this:
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/05/co ... us-33.html

Craig Murray asks why, during the lockdown, Boris Johnson's top aide Dominic Cummings was seen at Barnard Castle, in the North East of England.

GlaxoSmithKline's manufacturing and research base is in Barnard Castle.

On 12 April Dominic Cummings was seen in Castle Barnard during lockdown.

Two days later, GlaxoSmithKline of Barnard Castle signed an agreement to develop and manufacture a Covid-19 vaccine with Sanofi of France.

In 2012 GlaxoSmithKline were fined $3 billion for fraud, overcharging and making false claims about medicines in the USA. In 2016, GlaxoSmithKline were fined £37.6 million in the UK for bribing companies not to produce generic copies of their out of patent drugs, thus overcharging the NHS.

Despite the fines, these frauds were still massively profitable for GlaxoSmithKline. A perfunctory search on the company brings up similar frauds and fines it perpetrated in South Africa and India. All this within the last decade.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Tue May 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:00 am
As quickly as you post these videos they get taken down! Luckily I have almost all of the main ones from the last few months saved locally
I saved this one, can upload somewhere if you like?
Djchrismac wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:00 am
For those aware of the current news in Britain regarding Dominic Cummings, here is some food for thought:
Yeah just hearing about this, I was only saying yesterday, its just another distraction to keep people arguing over something, anything, just not THE thing!

Article here also, I think Craig Murray might have been on the ball first with this one.
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... rd-castle/

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:59 am

Interesting video with Kary Mullis (Inventory of the PCR test used for coronavirus). I just bought one of his books, he seems like a really interesting character, I find it a remarkable coincidence also, that he died in August of 2019, two months before the Wuhan outbreak. Pure speculation, but very convenient for sure that he is no longer alive, if he was, he surely would be a major spanner in the COVID-19 narrative.

The video is about HIV and AIDS, however you can see where this new narrative is going by substituting those words for coronavirus and COVID-19.


Kent
Cognitor
Cognitor
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:00 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Kent » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:31 pm

Awesome, thanks for that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a young Fauci I saw in some of those clips? The more things change...

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Kent wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:31 pm
Awesome, thanks for that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that a young Fauci I saw in some of those clips? The more things change..
Yes, it sure is is Fauci :roll: :roll:

User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:29 am

Murder by lockdown: details from a dozen countries
Make that 13, plus one city, New York
by Jon Rappoport
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07 ... countries/

July 1, 2020

The reference here is a stunning May 23 article by John Pospichal, “Questions for lockdown apologists,” posted at medium.com.

(This is part-4 in the series, “Killing Old People”. For part-3, click here.)

Pospichal examined overall mortality numbers for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England and Wales, France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ecuador, and New York City.

Supported by charts, here are excerpts from his article:

“We now have mortality data for the first few months of 2020 for many countries, and, as you might expect, there were steep increases associated with the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in each one.”

“Surprisingly, however, these increases did not begin before the lockdowns were imposed, but after. Moreover, in almost every case, they began immediately after. Often, mortality numbers were on a downward trend before suddenly reversing course after lockdowns were decreed.”

“This is an astonishing finding…”

“You will notice that only after each country (or city) was locked down did the increases begin. Moreover, they began immediately, and in nearly every case, precipitously.”

“All this leads us to the following questions, which we pose to all those who continue to defend the use of lockdowns as an effective means to prevent excess deaths.”

“Q: Why was there no significant increase in overall mortality, in any country we have good data for, before the start of lockdowns?”

“Q: Why does a precise and exact correlation exist between the start of lockdowns and significant rises in overall mortality?”

“Q: How is it that governments in every country imposed lockdowns at precisely the same time relative to the future precipitous rise in their populations’ overall mortality rate?”

“Q: How is it, moreover, that this moment in time [i.e., the imposition of lockdowns] happened to fall immediately before that precipitous rise?”

“Q: If health authorities vastly underestimated the prevalence of the virus at the beginning of the pandemic, why did the virus nevertheless wait until lockdowns were imposed to suddenly start killing at levels which exceeded normal deaths?”

—To that last question, I would respond: No virus would wait. We’re not talking about a virus at all. We’re talking about the sudden effects of the lockdowns.

And those sudden death-effects would come crashing down, first, and immediately, on the most vulnerable people in these countries:

The elderly, who were already ill for years.

THE LOCKDOWNS FORCED THE PREMATURE DEATHS OF OLD PEOPLE.

PEOPLE WHO HAD BEEN SUFFERING FROM MULTIPLE HEALTH CONDITIONS FOR YEARS, WHO HAD BEEN TREATED WITH TOXIC MEDICAL DRUGS, WHOSE IMMUNE SYSTEMS WERE ALREADY SEVERELY COMPROMISED…

AND WHO ARE SUDDENLY TERRIFIED BY TWO MORE FACTORS—THE POSSIBILITY OF A COVID-19 DIAGNOSIS, AND ISOLATION FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THESE TWO FACTORS PUSH THEM OVER THE EDGE AND THEY DIE.

Especially in nursing homes; but also in hospitals, and in their homes.

This is the true face of “COVID.”

This is how the case numbers and the death numbers are being propped up all over the world, to yield the impression of a virus on the loose.

Without those huge numbers, the whole vicious charade of a pandemic would be exposed and rejected at once.

The lockdowns are a method of killing.

The governors and mayors and presidents and prime ministers who imposed the lockdowns—and behind them, the planners of “COVID”— have been killing old people.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:47 am

Absolutely, that is what the UK Column has been reporting on for a while now. They recently showed graphs of deaths relative to lockdown dates for various countries and that is when the spike happened. I have attached a PDF called 'Fake Pandemic in Span'. It's 27 pages, you can probably skip quite a few pages as it goes over Event 201, the test procedure and other info most people should already know but it describes what probably went on in Spanish and other countries care homes. It's chilling, it really is.

When you look at the official stats for England and dig down into it, only around 300 under 60 are claimed to have died exclusively of 'covid-19', the rest are over 60 with illnesses which we know are engineered deaths. Will anyone listen to this? No. It's like living in an episode of Brass Eye, total lunacy.

Attachments
FAKE PANDEMIC IN SPAIN..pdf
(1.68 MiB) Downloaded 22 times

User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:50 am

trippingthelight wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:47 am
Will anyone listen to this? No. It's like living in an episode of Brass Eye, total lunacy.
I'm glad i'm not the only one that thought this! :D

Brass Eye and anything by Chris Morris is comedy gold and as you say the absurdity of the "Cake" episode is what we are living through at present, lunacy by design:

Image

I would love to know what he thought of the current situation, pretty sure Chris would see right through it, he is always on point.

Image
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Face Masks Have Put Us In A State

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:40 am

Check out the original article for multiple reference links to many of the points raised, especially the studies:

https://in-this-together.com/face-masks/

I visited the shop earlier to see how bad it was now compared to the last few months when masks were not mandatory, despite this being the so-called spike of the so-called pandemic. The first thing I saw was a lot of compliant sheeple, brainwashed by the mainstream and politicians and wearing masks, giving me a funny look. At the counter I was told I should wear a mask next time and I explained how I haven't worn one before now despite visiting this shop regularly for the last few months so what had changed, that masks are actually bad for your health if you are healthy which I am and many more arguments against this madness. The manager appeared and reiterated that this was now law and the police could fine me. I said let them try as it is nonsense (he agreed!), they are not here just now and you have just lost a customer for good.

It might be best if I stay away from the shops for a while, I may not be welcomed back! I will not wear a mask. I will not succumb to the lies of the state. I will not conform to an imaginary pandemic over this year's flu strain and I will take the advice of non-mainstream Doctors and virologists along with my own common sense as a free man (for now!) over any lies concocted by the Government and their advisers, all of whom have a bigger agenda on their mind.

Luckily the article below is full of common sense and great information and it has lessened my current rage.

If anyone asks, next time I visit a shop I will be telling them that my current medical condition (pulminory) forbids me from wearing a mask and to ram it if they force the issue further. The lunatics have officially taken over the asylum, don't suffer in silence and surrender your civil liberties.

Thank you for your excellent article Iain:

Image
Posted By: Iain June 22, 2020

Face masks must be worn in England on public transport (at least to begin with) by order of the State. We will explore the reasons why people might comply or resist this diktat. What reasons are there to wear a face mask, do they make sense and what does our compliance or resistance say about us?

The State Is A State Of Mind

The State is a belief system. It is a faith, rather like a religion. There’s nothing intrinsically wrong with faith. It doesn’t necessarily mean the belief itself is “wrong.” Faith can be a powerful force for good. It all depend upon what the belief is.

If your faith dictates that you treat all with love, compassion and respect then your belief is “right.” If you live in accordance with your faith then you are living in the truth, regardless of which deity you follow.

However, if your faith teaches you that you are better than “non believers,” that yours in the only true way and that those who don’t follow your beliefs, or your deity, deserve to be punished, you are “wrong.” You are not living in harmony with the truth.

People who believe in the State are called statists. Those who don’t, broadly come under the umbrella term anarchists. For statists, the anarchist is despised. Life without their State is unimaginable, therefore those who wish to live without it must be evil. The anarchist has long been reviled by statists as the dangerous subversive.

Despite the perpetual myth that “anarchy” is synonymous with “chaos,” that is not what anarchy means. Anarchy encompasses a broad range of political, economic and sociological perspectives with one commonality. The State is considered both harmful and unnecessary.

For statists an absence of the State must mean “chaos.” A free for all with no law, no social security, no healthcare, no infrastructure and mob rule. This is the opposite of anarchy. Anarchy is not society without rules. It is society without rulers.

Image

All religions have their representatives. There are cardinals, bishops, imams and and rabbi’s etc. They are perhaps the leading voices, but they aren’t the only representatives. There are envoys, missionaries, TV evangelists, religious correspondents and so on.

The State is no different. We have politicians and governmental advisers, as the leading voices, but there are also NGO spokespersons, union officials, the academic & scientific orthodoxy, lords and ladies, multinational CEO’s, central bankers, business leaders and more. Of these, the most powerful, in terms of their ability to shape public opinion are the mainstream media (MSM.)

The core tenet of the statist’s faith is that a small group of people are best placed to tell all the other people what to do. This is a belief in absolute hierarchical authority.

There’s nothing wrong with hierarchical authority. It is difficult to see how we could ever organise anything more than a barbecue without it. It is over the issue of how we authorise it where the statists and the anarchists diverge.

When you need to see a doctor you temporarily cede your authority to them. You trust that they know more about medical science than you do, so you allow them to make decisions about your health and follow their advice. However, outside of your healthcare, you don’t permanently give your authority away to your doctor. When you buy a car you don’t phone your GP to ask their permission.

Generally in life we cede our authority to others on a case by case basis. Our authority, in all other decisions, remains otherwise intact. We retain our individual sovereignty.

Most people understand this. We can become defensive, even aggressive, if we feel someone else is telling us what to do when we haven’t given them our specific authority to do so.

Yet for some reason, when it comes to the State, statists give this group of people absolute authority over every aspect of, not only their own, but everyone’s lives. Just as religion is often based upon a belief in supreme beings, who have power or influence over the devotee’s life, so statism accepts that special “selected” people have power and influence over the every aspect of the statist’s life.

In most religions you offer prayers to your deity, acknowledging your faith. Statists offer votes to cede their individual sovereignty and autonomy to the State. This isn’t a temporary arrangement. Whoever you vote for you get the permanent State.

The State’s authority comes entirely from the statist. Without their belief it would be nothing. Regardless of any other competing ideologies statists may follow, a trust in the legitimacy of absolute hierarchical authority is universal.

This trust is not shared by the anarchist. Power corrupts absolutely, in the anarchists view, and history demonstrates it. Much better to retain your own sovereignty and temporarily devolve authority, depending upon your needs at the time. Just as we do nearly every day.

Image

Anarchy is already the way we order society in our day to day lives. We don’t need an overarching State to control who we meet, where we go, who we work for, trade with or take advice from. We can and do order our society despite interference from the State, not because of it.

The State takes money from us by force so that it can spend it on its priorities. If we need to build a road, the State uses our money to employ a private contractor to build it. Why do we need the middle men, ask the anarchists. So they can take their cut?

Image

The State doesn’t just take our money to build roads and hospitals. Absolute hierarchical authority over everything leads to nothing but corruption, oppression and war. We know this, history teaches us this fact. Yet we still persist with the idea that if we just vote harder next time it won’t happen again.

It is beyond ironic that the statist will often chide the anarchist for, what they see as, their naive perception of human nature. Statists claim that it is inevitable that the corrupt, the violent and the unworthy will seek and exploit power. Precisely the point made by anarchists, who suggest that not freely giving away your authority to the power crazed might therefore be a good idea.

The British like to think their modern democratic society has evolved to produce some sort of egalitarian meritocracy. It hasn’t.

Relative inequality is as bad as it’s ever been while, at the same time, a tiny clique of carefully selected people rule us. We never escaped the rule of the aristocracy. It’s just that we now think we elect them. We don’t. We just elect their representatives.

Why Are You Really Wearing A Face Mask

And so we come to the State’s decree that we should all wear face masks on public transport (initially.) Ostensibly, both to protect others from our own transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and to stop us catching the deadly virus. It is perhaps worth noting, according to official statistics, despite the UK Lockdown regime producing one of the worst infection and mortality rates in the world, we are talking about a disease that has supposedly affected 0.45% and led to the deaths of 0.06% of the UK population.

If there are health risks associated with wearing face masks, and there are, this notion of protection rapidly becomes a nonsense. However, people must have their reasons to wear a face mask. So what are they?

The first could be that you are a statist. You believe that the state representatives (government officials) know more about reality than you do. You trust them to tell you what to do. You accept their claim that they have special knowledge and have your best interests, and those of your fellow citizens, at heart.

Image
The ordination ritual

You gave them your authority to control your life, and the lives of everyone else, when you participated in the ordination ritual. You did this by putting a cross on a piece of paper some time ago.

In all likelihood you didn’t actually vote for your nominal rulers. The 2019 UK general election turnout was 67.25% of the eligible vote. Boris Johnson’s Conservatives received 43.6% of that total. Just over 29.3% of the British electorate voted for their representative government. Nearly 71% didn’t.

Seventy percent of the British people do not want Boris Johnson or the Conservatives to force them to obey their rules. However, all conform because we think we live in a democracy. For statists this is how it should be.

It doesn’t matter that by using the supposed democratic system, less than a third of the population determine what more than two thirds can do and say. It’s the principle that matters. The principle appears to be mob rule.

The second reason, one shared by many statists and anarchists alike, is that you are forced to do as you are told. With a monopoly on the use of force, the State is the only body in society that can initiate force and get away with it.

While nearly everyone in the UK would say it is morally indefensible to use physical force to make someone do whatever you tell them, it is surprising how many think it’s OK for a tiny group of people in Westminster, Holyrood, The Senned and Stormont to use physical force, or the threat of it, to control millions. Cognitive dissonance exemplified.

Nonetheless, it is what it is. If you need to take the bus or the train to work you are now forced to wear a face mask. Not because you believe there’s any point to it, but because you won’t be able to get to work and feed your family otherwise.

So, if we are honest with ourselves, unless convinced by the science, we will wear a face mask on public transport for two reasons. We are either happy to accept that special people we’ve never met have sole authority to tell us what to do, as a slave owner would command a willing slave, or we are scared that they will use force to punish or harm us if we don’t comply. We call this a free and open democratic State.

The Science Behind Wearing A Face Mask

The final reason you might elect to wear a face mask is that you are convinced by the scientific evidence. You believe that donning a cheap or homemade face mask will protect you and others from a disease which you have a 0.45% chance of contracting and a 99.94% chance of surviving.

Why you would imagine that the science shows that wearing a crappy face mask will stave off the minuscule threat of infection is difficult to say. For many, perhaps it is because that is what the mainstream media (an organ of the State) told them. However, the State has said other things at other times.

On the 4th March the State’s Chief Medical Officer, Chris Whitty, said:

“In terms of wearing a mask our advice is clear, that wearing a mask if you don’t have an infection really reduces the risk almost not at all.”

On the 23rd April the State’s Chief Scientific Adviser, Patrick Vallance said:

“The evidence on face masks has always been quite variable, quite weak. It’s quite difficult to know exactly, there’s no real trials on it.”

On the 24th April the State’s Health Secretary, Matt Hancock, said:

“The evidence around the use of masks by the general public, especially outdoors, is extremely weak.”

On the 28th April the State’s Ministry of Defence Chief Scientific Adviser, Dame Angela McLean, representing the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE), said:

“The recommendation from SAGE is completely clear, which is there is weak evidence of a small effect in which a face mask can prevent a source of infection going from somebody who is infected to the people around them.”

An unusually clear and consistent message from the State. On the 4th of June the UK State’s Secretary of Transport, Grant Shapps, told the English that we did have to wear face-masks on public transport? Shapps said:

“That doesn’t mean surgical masks, which we must keep for clinical settings. It means the kind of face covering you can easily make at home….wearing a face covering offers some – albeit limited – protection against the spread of the virus.”

Wearing a clinical N95 face mask is frowned upon by the State. Better to wrap a scalf around your head, a bandanna, old handkerchief or one of those paper face masks you used to be able to buy from the market before the State put all the stall holders out of business.

Begging the question, what new scientific breakthrough emerged between the 29th April and 4th June to convince the State that wearing a torn T shirt on your face will save you and others from COVID 19? Albeit limited.

Obviously N95 standard face masks are better suited to the task than a bit of rag. So what is the scientific evidence that N95 masks could protect you, or someone else, from a viral respiratory infection.

Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) concluded:

“N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.”

Cowling, B. et al. (2010) found:

“None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H).”

bin-Reza et al. (2012) meta analysis discovered:

“There were 17 eligible studies. … None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask ⁄ respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”

Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) undertook further meta analysis of the available studies on face masks. They stated:

“We identified 6 clinical studies … In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies, we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.”

Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) undertook a study of healthcare workers to assess the relative effectiveness of face masks and respirators:

“Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. … Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”

Image

Long, Y. et al. (2020) looked at six randomised clinical trials (RCT’s) of face masks to ascertain if they protected either the wearer or others around them from any viral respiratory illness. They didn’t:

“A total of six RCTs involving 9171 participants were included. There were no statistically significant differences in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza, laboratory-confirmed respiratory viral infections, laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection and influenza-like illness using N95 respirators and surgical masks….The 4 use of N95 respirators compared with surgical masks is not associated with a lower risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”

Face masks work well for surgeons who want to avoid dribbling or sneezing into their patients, but are useless when it comes to stopping viral infections. In terms of preventing the spread of COVID 19 there is no evidence that they achieve anything at all.

As far as anyone knows viruses spread through tiny long residence time aerosol particles. The virions – the spiky ball we are all now familiar with – are much, much, smaller than the weave in the fabric, even of N95 clinical face masks.

If your hope is to protect yourself against a viral respiratory infection, covering your face with with a face mask you bought online is about as useful as concrete lifebuoy. So how do the State justify their silly policy? It seems analysis released by the Royal Society DELVE Initiative on 4th May, convinced SAGE to change their advice.

There are no RCT studies anywhere in the analysis which show any protective benefit of face masks for stopping viral respiratory infections. This is because there aren’t any.

However, it does cite some MSM articles, a number of studies about water droplets spread when you exhale, which are obviously stopped when you cover your face, and some statements from the U.S. Center for Disease Control. None of which is relevant to demonstrating that face masks protect against viral respiratory infections.

It also cites some studies which again found no benefit from face masks.

Brainard et al. (2020) stated:

“The evidence is not sufficiently strong to support widespread use of face masks as a protective measure against COVID-19.”

The Royal DELVE also cite studies with no conclusions:

Canini et al. (2010)

“The lack of statistical power prevents us to draw formal conclusion regarding effectiveness of face masks in the context of a seasonal epidemic.”

It is impossible to see how the Royal Society concluded from their analysis that face masks should be widely worn. Which is probably why they didn’t. Ultimately they offered no conclusion at all:

“Face masks could offer an important tool for contributing to the management of community transmission of Covid19.”

They could, but they almost certainly don’t. Nor is there any reason to think they will.

Wearing A Face Mask Because Reasons

If you find yourself sat on a bus struggling to breath through your mum’s tea towel, please take a moment to rationalise why you are doing it. Are you doing it because you believe the State’s Transport Secretary has some special insight into ‘da science?’

Less than a third of your fellow citizens devolved their authority to him. Whether you were among that number or not, if you voted at all, you only have yourself to blame. By doing so you legitimised his power and now you are suffering the consequences.

Image
The Confessional

Are you wearing it because you recognise that not doing so could result in a fine, non payment of which could potentially place you behind bars? If so, perhaps it’s time to acknowledge that you are doing it under duress. The threat of violence is clear and you have acquiesced. It’s an offer you can’t refuse because you need to go to work. They’ve got you, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Remember that next time they ask you to vote for your wannabe ruler.

Are you wearing it because you have been told that the policy is led by the science? The mainstream media said the science was settled and you believed it? This would suggest that you mistakenly believe it will protect you from a disease that not only presents virtually no threat to you at all (if you are of working age) it is disappearing so quickly vaccine developers are running out of test subjects (not that they need any.)

From your perspective maybe you should accept that you are wearing a face mask because reasons. There really isn’t any more to it than that.

The State, on the other hand, has some very clear ambitions and ordering you to muzzle yourself is an important part of your operant conditioning. By wearing your face mask for no reason, you are demonstrating your obedience to the State. If you behave correctly some aspects of the lockdown may be lifted. If you don’t, well…..

As the State forges ahead with the Great Reset, there is going to be significant economic disruption. As usual, times are going to be tough for the majority but multinational corporations are going to do very well out of it. If you think about it, this might make you angry. Therefore, your blind faith in your representative leaders matters a great deal to the State.

As the situation deteriorates, through necessity, people are going to resist. Controlling the statist majority, through fear, is vital for the high priesthood of the State to maintain their illegitimate claims to the moral high ground.

Comically, the MSM propaganda machine insist all this devastation is due to the impact of coronavirus. Of course it isn’t. It is entirely a result of the State’s deliberate lockdown policy decisions. These are intended to create the permanent, abnormal future State being sold to you as the new normal. Ripe for the Great Reset.

Image
The slave mask punishment

The deliberate destruction of the economy, the implosion of local communities, the removal of civil liberties, termination of small businesses, eradication of the high street and establishing deterrents to stop you socialising and interacting with others, would not have been possible had we not all been scared witless. Something which SAGE were clear about from the outset.

In their discussion on March 23rd, SAGE’s behavioural science sub-group SPI-B presented a paper which has clearly influenced the State’s lockdown policy agenda. This appears to be the only policy aspect that has been led by the science. But it isn’t virology or epidemiology, it’s behavioural science aimed at your behaviour modification. SPI-B stated.

“A substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened…The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent.”

Complacency, as far is the State is concerned, is not unquestioningly believing everything they tell you. If you don’t accept their narrative, if you reject their edicts and have no faith in their authority, then you are ‘complacent.’ The State’s way is the only way. This is not a tolerant religion.

Instilling fear in millions of people, to ensure they comply, requires a mass propaganda campaign. SAGE were clear on the MSM’s role. One they have dutifully fulfilled.

In Appendix B of the paper, SPI-B recommended the following:

“Use media to increase sense of personal threat.”

Your sense of personal threat is key for the State to get you to accept the Great Reset. What better way to convince you than to cover everyone’s face?

Fearful of disease, mistrusting and confused, the State is showing you a glimpse of hell. Only total supplication will deliver your salvation in the form of a vaccine, immunity passports and universal basic income in a cashless society. Everything your are, everything you do and everything you believe controlled by the State.

Not everyone wants this, though it seems the majority do. So the next time you see someone refusing to wear a face mask, don’t assume that you are doing the right thing and they’re not, simply because you are the one wearing the mask. If they resist the call to be afraid, if they refuse to social distance and reject the behaviour change that does not mean they don’t care about you or vulnerable people.

In all likelihood they care deeply. Perhaps you should ask them why they refuse to wear the State’s face mask.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

User avatar
Djchrismac
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:29 am

NHS Consultant Says Staff Are Being Silenced Over COVID19

https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/13/nhs ... r-covid19/

...all staff, no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press/social media we may, immediately be suspended without pay.

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as ‘redundant’ capacity, kept back for the ‘deluge’ we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, ‘for the greater good’ and to ‘protect the NHS’ came down from above. Now its just along the lines of, ‘Shut up or you don’t get paid’.

The few Covid cases that we have had get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case. Meaning the figures reported back to ONS/PHE (Office for National Statistics & Public Health England) were almost exponentially inflated. It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases. There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now. By this I mean ambulances are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens &/or lights) with no job to go to. This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there actually is. Staff only wear face coverings/masks & social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed.

Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous, the public still buy them, because a politician has told them too.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled. That’s surgery that has been pre planned / waiting list. Non-elective Surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed. The outcome of this is simple. People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die, in some cases, in much distress and pain.

Regarding death certification. All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not even tested for covid. I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating the number of Covid deaths.

The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19 will feature on your death certificate. I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate.

...

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping outside. It sickens me to see all the ‘Thank You NHS’ signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now says one word and word only; fear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time for others to grow some balls and speak out, people power is the only way out of this political web of lies now. The Government, Health authorities and the mainstream media are ALL LYING!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus
Posts: 977
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:48 am

Perhaps there is something that really kills people and those with Chromosomes from Neanderthals. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... ticle-info

I guess this brings us back to the thing with EMFs that are all around which kills most of us leaving only the strongest with little to no Neanderthal genes left. Perhaps that is the goal of the TPTB since the media said that there is little to no such genes in Africa and most of them are in Southern Asia which is basically India and other neighboring smaller countries. It really fits their agenda, to purify their gene pool and still be left with some good slaves to do their bidding, back to Middle Ages is where we are going it seems. I mean "devolving" mentally that is.
Enjoy the Silence

trippingthelight
Indagator
Indagator
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:26 am

Re: The COVID-19 Coronavirus Psyop

Post by trippingthelight » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:58 am

Ilkka wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:48 am
Perhaps there is something that really kills people and those with Chromosomes from Neanderthals. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... ticle-info
The issue I have with these kind of studies is what data are they actually analysing? When you factor in that over 95% of claimed deaths had multiple comorbidities and only 1% were healthy under 60s (0.00053% of the 55,000,000 population), I'm sure you could put a case that using spoons more than forks is causing the deaths.

I'm still on the fence whether there is actually anything killing anybody, the evidence for EMF is there for sure but I'm finding it difficult to find for sure where 5G is actually in use, it seems to be small areas within cities and not the city as a whole so this could explain the (at the moment) relatively low death rate (once filtered out the already ill people, as mentioned above). I read a document from the European Parliament that has pretty damning evidence of the dangers that the European Commisson pretty much ignored.
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/ ... 172_EN.pdf

One thing that is hugely interesting is San Marino. Has anybody ever mentioned San Marino in the media? I've never heard it mentioned, however San Marino has the highest death to population ratio than any other country. Any chart I have seen always has a filter and only shows this data where the population is actually over a million, San Marino has 33,935. Go here and sort by deaths per million, #1 is San Marino. Yes it is a low figure, only 42, but the % increases from 0.049% (in England) to 0.125%

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

5G and San Marino....
San Marino is set to become the first European country with a 5G network. The first site equipped with 5G kit has been switched on in the microstate and there are plans to achieve full coverage by the end of the year.

The first site makes use of 3.4GHz spectrum, but operator TIM San Marino will deploy 26GHz millimetre Wave (mmWave) kit manufactured by Nokia at a later date.

This means the country will effectively become an outdoor laboratory used to test the performance of network equipment and applications that use both bands.
https://www.techradar.com/news/san-mari ... 5g-network

https://www.gruppotim.it/en/press-archi ... 30518.html

I have had neighbours near me claim that they knew someone who experienced shortness of breath and died soon after, two returning on a flight from the same destination, which if true is interesting. And anopther of a Danish fellow who was only in the UK for a few days, went home and got seriously ill with the same symptoms. Sometimes though you have to take these stories with a pinch of salt as people love to be involved and twist any story just for attention.

Post Reply