Buddhism

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Buddhism

Post by Amhlaibh » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Ive been at the beach for a few days and took a dvd to watch called "on life and enlightenment" principles of buddhism with his holiness The Dalai Lama and renowned spiritual leaders. This is the first time i've ever learnt about buddhism. I never had any idea my beliefs were very similar to that of buddhism. Is Buddhism based on a religon further back? However after watching I dont understand with their rituals and way of life why they are not reaching 4th density. It may have said one had acended, but it makes me think something has to happen in the physical realm before the transition can take place?

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Buddhism

Post by Alluvion » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 am

Hey oldnum,
In the eastern cultures it flourished in, Buddhism tended to blend with indigenous religions of the area, as the imagery/ritual/worldview which was handed down became the psychic basis for learning about the unknown concepts of buddhism. So the roots of Tibetan buddhism are flavoured a bit differently than Indian buddhism, for example.

How do you know some haven't reached 4th density capacity and moved on? There is the practice of the bodhisattva vow in most contemporary (thought the vow is not contemporary) schools, which is actually at the heart of being an Elder - a bodhisattva has begun work on the path towards waking up but denies him/herself full enlightenment to stick around and act as a catalyst for other beings who suffer in their various personal hells of ignorance.

To move onto 4th density and 'harvest one self', from what I can tell, requires death and vacating the body. 'Compassion' is a major part of buddhist practice so even if one became enlightened to the degree the last buddha of notoriety was, one would consider being of service here before jumping ship (as we have the right to do once we exhaust all opportunities for catalyst in this realm. NOT an easy task).

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:06 pm

oldnum7 wrote:Is Buddhism based on a religon further back? However after watching I dont understand with their rituals and way of life why they are not reaching 4th density. It may have said one had acended, but it makes me think something has to happen in the physical realm before the transition can take place?
My spiritual inspiration came from a Buddhist-style film called "Lost Horizon", by James Hilton. It concerns a utopian community in the Himalayas called Shangri-la (you may have heard of it). It was also the very first book to be put into paperback. There are two films, a 1937 B&W classic, and a 1973 musical version. Lost Horizon formed the foundation for my idea of the Sanctuary project.

The normal ascension cycle is that people must die to detach their spirit from the body, then take the "test of Choice". In western religion, the test is typically symbolized by the "stairway to heaven" (Norse Bifrost bridge). There will often be two pillars involved, representing the dichotomy of service choice. One ascends the staircase, but each step gets slightly harder to step up on. Eventually, you reach a point where it is a major effort to take the next step. The stairs represent the densities and sub-densities... where you stop determines if and how far you have ascended. Of course, there is no indication of what density that particular step is at. When you stop, you are approached by a guardian (angel, demon, god, goddess, etc... whatever you system of archetypal symbols is) and are told what that step represents. At that point, you can choose to step off into the life that step offers, or, as the Elder race did 25,000 years ago when they reached 4th density, go back down a few steps in order to help others at the 3rd density level.

The resistance you encounter going up the stairs is a kind of "spiritual gravity" that emits from the lower densities. The strong your attachment to a density, the stronger you are pulled back towards it. 1st density usually isn't a problem, because most of us have gotten over the need to "gravitate."

2nd density is primarily the Tier 1 values (vMemes... alpha male, group-mind mass-market religion, corporations, science, new age, etc). Most people can pull out of that 2nd density into the lower half of 3rd density before they stop.

3rd density is Tier 2 values (systemics, holistic stuff, etc) where the individual has made a conscious CHOICE to become an individual, and not be swayed by the group mind. Most people who have gone through the process of individuation (half way up 3rd density) can reach 4th density on that staircase.

Note that I used to think Tier 1 values were 3rd density and Tier 2 was 4th... after re-reading Dewey Larson's Beyond Space and Time, I shifted that down a density, because the Tier 1 values are the SAME values that most mammals use--they have their "red" alpha males, their "purple" tribes (packs, flocks); some of the primates even have a social system that may be blue or orange valuing, but until we can learn to speak "ape", we won't know their religious beliefs--probably archetypal god motif, though.

Ra stated in the Law of One material that the Elder race had the ability to "self-harvest", meaning that they did not need to go through the death transition--they could approach that staircase as an act of will, and either ascend or stay where they are.

As to why the Buddhists aren't flooding the 4th density with new recruits every day... I think Gopi is best qualified to answer that one, as he has first-hand experience.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:01 pm

oldnum7 wrote:Is Buddhism based on a religon further back?
Buddhism grew out of Hinduism. At least in the sense that the "founder" of Buddhism grew up as a Hindu. See Wikipedia for more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha. Gopi can probably add some thoughts.
Lonebear wrote:2nd density is primarily the Tier 1 values (vMemes... alpha male, group-mind mass-market religion, corporations, science, new age, etc). Most people can pull out of that 2nd density into the lower half of 3rd density before they stop.

3rd density is Tier 2 values (systemics, holistic stuff, etc) where the individual has made a conscious CHOICE to become an individual, and not be swayed by the group mind. Most people who have gone through the process of individuation (half way up 3rd density) can reach 4th density on that staircase.

Note that I used to think Tier 1 values were 3rd density and Tier 2 was 4th... after re-reading Dewey Larson's Beyond Space and Time, I shifted that down a density, because the Tier 1 values are the SAME values that most mammals use--they have their "red" alpha males, their "purple" tribes (packs, flocks); some of the primates even have a social system that may be blue or orange valuing, but until we can learn to speak "ape", we won't know their religious beliefs--probably archetypal god motif, though.
Yes, I thought that seemed a bit different. If the primates can go up to the end of Tier 1 (i.e. Green), that does change a lot of things. Individuation is then the beginnings of 3rd density (consistent with the Ra Material). Individuation involving the complete break from the 2D group mind. I had been thinking that it may have been a more gradual process. More like most of 3rd density involving the process of individuation. I am going to have to think about this for a bit. It would mean that we would need to be filling out the Tier 2 vMemes and come up with some more colours (at least to 4D).
Lonebear wrote:Ra stated in the Law of One material that the Elder race had the ability to "self-harvest", meaning that they did not need to go through the death transition--they could approach that staircase as an act of will, and either ascend or stay where they are.
My memory is somewhat fuzzy. I thought that this was not restricted to those of the Elder race. It was open to anyone who had the ability to do so.

Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Amhlaibh » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 am

a bodhisattva has begun work on the path towards waking up but denies him/herself full enlightenment to stick around and act as a catalyst for other beings who suffer in their various personal hells of ignorance.
From what I understand this is the Dali Lama.
To move onto 4th density and 'harvest one self', from what I can tell, requires death and vacating the body.
Thanks, I hadn't thought about that being in the process, I always imagined having to reach in physical realm, a higher vibration that the muggles couldn't comphrehend.
How do you know some haven't reached 4th density capacity and moved on?
quite right I don't know, I was going on the assumption of accension in the physical and from what I think I learned was only 1 had achieved this. I could very well be wrong so please correct me.
Ra stated in the Law of One material that the Elder race had the ability to "self-harvest", meaning that they did not need to go through the death transition--they could approach that staircase as an act of will, and either ascend or stay where they are
Could this be the open doorway between realms that may have existed?
One ascends the staircase, but each step gets slightly harder to step up on. Eventually, you reach a point where it is a major effort to take the next step.
This would be why we have lessons to learn each life, when we climb the stairs (if we get that far), we may go up a step or more, or quite possibly still on the same step. I guess trying to live as long as possible and experincing all life has to offer will have the effect of being able to step up higher in shorter time than dying early, going up a step and going through rebirth, becoming concious again etc..

I recieved an audio cd from the Orion Channeller Leslie yesterday and i'll say first I know not to trust these messages but that i'm open to all information however what I heard didn't sit with me to well. when asked our purpose on earth, they stated living life to the fullest. With most other questions, it seemed to always be going back, to Orion giving people the acess to acheive their self desires and using law of attraction to get these desires. also east vs west beliefs of material things, stating its only in their religous beliefs whether it is required or not.
I dont personally agree with this as you could be a very good person but your desire's may not be or your desire's if acheived with the wrong help could inflict damage towards many more.
Leslie never answered my question if they were the reptillian race or their location (as I wanted to know if they are on Nibiru) in an e-mail convo with her and I was passed on to her publicist.
It sounded like a politician answering questions so was hard to understand all being said.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:14 am

LoneBear wrote:As to why the Buddhists aren't flooding the 4th density with new recruits every day... I think Gopi is best qualified to answer that one, as he has first-hand experience.
Buddhism is primarily a relic of the Mystery School of the Himalayas... you'll notice that the archetypal symbology is VERY well developed in the Buddhist world-view, with a complete list of Archangels and Demons almost parallel to the Bible or the Urantia Book. The work of the Buddha was mostly in connecting the people to that source of wisdom, giving a parallel development of mythology... again very similar to the Bible containing a lot of archetypal material of the age, and Jesus just orienting that material into service to others.

The Buddhist world-view was a sort of an upgrade to the prevailing Hindu thought, which was refusing to "listen to the music, and not the song". :) So the Gods were recognized as personalities or Natural Forces, and instead of worshiping individual Gods, focus was brought back to the attainment of Buddhahood/Brahman/Krishna consciousness/Christ consciousness. Buddhism was hence the mystic offshoot of Hinduism. And just like Islam has the Sufis as the mystic offshoot, even Buddhism has Zen as a further mystic offshoot.

However, the trouble with their method is mostly the lack of individuality or the lack of development of the ego... and hence very little novelty. So ultimately, the Shambhala gang get caught in their own web of thoughts, with nothing to introduce an exterior viewpoint to things and accelerate their growth. Hence spiritual practice takes a really long time, and you won't find many people graduating in a hurry.
Arcelius wrote:My memory is somewhat fuzzy. I thought that this was not restricted to those of the Elder race. It was open to anyone who had the ability to do so.
Yes, Elder Race was only mentioned, but not as the exclusive group. There have been sages who have done that here.
It is time.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 am

oldnum7 wrote:when asked our purpose on earth, they stated living life to the fullest. With most other questions, it seemed to always be going back, to Orion giving people the acess to acheive their self desires and using law of attraction to get these desires.
Eat, Drink, and be Merry eh? No surprises there!
It is time.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:08 am

Gopi wrote: However, the trouble with their method is mostly the lack of individuality or the lack of development of the ego... and hence very little novelty. So ultimately, the Shambhala gang get caught in their own web of thoughts, with nothing to introduce an exterior viewpoint to things and accelerate their growth. Hence spiritual practice takes a really long time, and you won't find many people graduating in a hurry.
Gopi - would you share a bit more from your perspective on how that occurs? My experience with the Buddhist 'disciplines of the personality' are that they do the opposite of what you suggest. Is your experience primarily with Indian Buddhism?

The more disciplined I am about practicing open eyed meditation - being in the moment and with the world, accepting it, allows me to put my emotions and over-active imagination into a correct perpsective, giving me ego strength to tap into the full range of information available to me and to make a true choice, rather than my complex/neurotic/archetypes making that decision for me. The school of Shambhala meditation I've begun working with is still primarily Tibetan in lineage - is this the lineage to which you were referring?

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Alluvion wrote:Gopi - would you share a bit more from your perspective on how that occurs? My experience with the Buddhist 'disciplines of the personality' are that they do the opposite of what you suggest. Is your experience primarily with Indian Buddhism?
I was talking about the "elite" or the ones who are really living the Buddhist lifestyle and have practiced it for years, and are capable of making choices based on that background. As it happens with most systems, the context is very important. Look at the Indian Yoga system for example, it came about when the physical body and the etheric body were still sort of undifferentiated from each other, at least in terms of perception, so when one breathed physical air inside, one also took in prāṇa, and the entire system is based on that.

If the same thing is practiced today, particularly by people with a different heritage of Archetypes... while some of it might work due to past life influences and basic common sense, for most of the practitioners it takes time to work with the archetypes in a way a "native" would. By the same logic, a system might work more intensively in the archetype background which is opposite.

Take a yang environment like US society, and apply yin... things might move. But consider a yin environment like a sleepy village in the mountains, and apply yin... not much motion unless there is a trigger from somewhere.
It is time.

Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Amhlaibh » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:11 pm

So in my view as they have withdrawn themselves into their own world, they are slowing their own progress of evolution.
Living life to the fullest and experiencing all to offer. Every new experience good or bad opens the mind more if the person can look at it correctly, then even more when understanding the realisation of it.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 pm

oldnum7 wrote:So in my view as they have withdrawn themselves into their own world, they are slowing their own progress of evolution.
Living life to the fullest and experiencing all to offer. Every new experience good or bad opens the mind more if the person can look at it correctly, then even more when understanding the realisation of it.
I think that is a sweeping generalization. I reference only my experiences, but the essays and disciplines I've practices are not about 'withdrawing' into the emotions/imaginations - its about learning to accept the moment, to perceive the present as fully as one can and to engage THAT, not to pull away from it and create psychic distance, but to enliven oneself fully in the context of an existing moment.

I practice open eyed meditation - I am looking at what I am looking at, I am not entertaining my obsessive/looping/talking personality habits and neuroses. I am hearing what there is to hear, i am smelling what there is to smell and I am with that. I am paying attention to my fullest extent - not retreating from it into a world of christian like 'heavenly enlightenment'. There is a zen saying - before enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water. After enlightenment, chopping wood and carrying water.

"Looking at it correctly" is a very interesting statement. Elaborate, if you would ; )

Amhlaibh
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Amhlaibh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 am

[quote]"Looking at it correctly" is a very interesting statement. Elaborate, if you would ; ) [quote]

Haha nice one. It is how you interpret it. The contex I tried to use in "the correct way "is a very open statment, unless you look at it like having only one road on your map.
You will be aware of the correct way I speak of. Example:
a painfull social experience or situation and being pulled into a control drama. (The correct way may only apply to the aware and people with pshycolligy experience). Realising the role you played be it interorgator/aloof whatever and realising how you got there, understanding the emotion involved and what knowledge you have gained from it. An "incorrect way" so to speak like many muggles use would be not being able to see past the fear/anger/jealousy/want, thus causing them to live life in their control drama and feelings that they have not worked through.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:14 am

Gopi wrote:listen to the music, and not the song
I lol'ed when I read that, gotta watch some B5 again! :-D
oldnum7 wrote:Could this be the open doorway between realms that may have existed?
Last time I checked, it was still there. Dependence on the physical experience is, primarily, what holds so many from even seeing that door, let alone walking through it; we did, however, choose to incarnate! For me, the door is represented as a Stargate with eight chevrons locked; if you aren't familiar with Stargate: [color=#0040FF]http://en.wikipedia.org/ ... e)[/color].
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:51 am

Tulan wrote:Last time I checked, it was still there. Dependence on the physical experience is, primarily, what holds so many from even seeing that door, let alone walking through it; we did, however, choose to incarnate! For me, the door is represented as a Stargate with eight chevrons locked; if you aren't familiar with Stargate.
Shouldn't that be 7 chevrons "encoded", and the 8th "locked"?

Though I hear we'll get to see the 9th chevron this fall, with the new Stargate spin-off... gating to Ancient explorer ships in other galaxies.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:47 am

LoneBear wrote:Shouldn't that be 7 chevrons "encoded", and the 8th "locked"?
You would be correct sir! I'm happy they are doing another spin-off series; I'm just hoping the theme/direction of this one isn't stale.
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:43 am

LoneBear wrote:[Though I hear we'll get to see the 9th chevron this fall, with the new Stargate spin-off... gating to Ancient explorer ships in other galaxies.
thanks for mentioning the new Stargate spin-off (called Stargate universe - a quick search revealed). A friend of mine will be over the moon to hear this

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:38 pm

LoneBear wrote:2nd density is primarily the Tier 1 values (vMemes... alpha male, group-mind mass-market religion, corporations, science, new age, etc). Most people can pull out of that 2nd density into the lower half of 3rd density before they stop.

According to the vMemes material (which might now benefit from an update), 1.1% of the population is at Tier 2. The world's population is around 6.7-6.9 billion people or 73.7-75.9 million people falling under Tier 2. This doesn't seem to be that high of a number. According to the Ra Material, there were between 60 and 65 million Wanderers on the planet (Jan 1981). Some current estimates of the number of Wanderers put their number well above 76 million. This doesn't bode well. That may explain the surprise of Q'uo that a member of the Elder Race would be interested in the Law of One.

Going the other way, 30% of the population is Red vMeme or below (roughly the mid-point of Tier 1). I do wonder if this percentage is still valid though. I am expecting that it would be higher at this point. This is a lot of people to be in 2nd density. This new structure does explain the Native American practice of referring to the animals (mammals) as brothers though. Assuming that the Earth graduates to 4D+, what will happen to the "slave" race?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Arcelius wrote:According to the vMemes material (which might now benefit from an update), 1.1% of the population is at Tier 2. The world's population is around 6.7-6.9 billion people or 73.7-75.9 million people falling under Tier 2. This doesn't seem to be that high of a number. According to the Ra Material, there were between 60 and 65 million Wanderers on the planet (Jan 1981). Some current estimates of the number of Wanderers put their number well above 76 million. This doesn't bode well.
You're right... the Wanderer population size is getting extreme, and that herd could use some thinning out. Perhaps if someone poisoned the world supply of Perrier water, that would do the trick! Or would that be genocide? Certainly wouldn't effect us apes... after all, we still drink out of the toilet. :D

From what I've seen, the Wanderer contingent enters in the green vMeme and seems to go backwards down the Tier... perhaps they need to experience the Tier 1 vMemes before they can do anything else, having forgotten the lessons. But I have noticed that they gravitate to wanting to be Goa'uld (sitting up on their thrones, channeling entities before the adoring masses, blue), or engage in a for-Prophet business arrangement (orange). Gopi tells me the "guru" situation in India is in a similar state, even faking siddhis to impress tourists into filling the collection plate.
Arcelius wrote:That may explain the surprise of Q'uo that a member of the Elder Race would be interested in the Law of One.
Well, Carla always said Q'uo and the gang liked me... I think it is because that they appreciate an intelligent, inquiring mind--not necessarily ancestral background. Virtually everyone else starts snoring after 10 minutes, and Qu'o would get a bit upset over some of the deep, philosophical Wanderer questions, like, "who is going to win the Kentucky derby?" (real example, BTW).
Arcelius wrote:Going the other way, 30% of the population is Red vMeme or below (roughly the mid-point of Tier 1). I do wonder if this percentage is still valid though. I am expecting that it would be higher at this point.
If you're talking more than 30% in red, I'd certainly agree. Personally, I think the Tier 2 numbers are much lower than quoted. 0.1% of 6 billion is still 6 million "turquoise"... if that were the case, it would be noticed. That's a LOT of people.
Arcelius wrote:This new structure does explain the Native American practice of referring to the animals (mammals) as brothers though.
That's not exactly correct. The word "brother" was a mistranslation, like the word "medicine" (spirit) was. The reference is more to a "fellow traveler" on a similar path, whom naturally shares many of the same experiences and through that sharing, a bond of respect was formed.
Arcelius wrote:Assuming that the Earth graduates to 4D+, what will happen to the "slave" race?
David Wilcock and I discussed this one evening, and came to the conclusion that as the Earth moves into 4D (which is geophysical), another planet in this system will become viable in 3D again (and hence can support 2D)--Mars. And then there is Europa lined up behind that, ready to move into the life zone. Lots of options.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 am

LoneBear wrote:From what I've seen, the Wanderer contingent enters in the green vMeme and seems to go backwards down the Tier... perhaps they need to experience the Tier 1 vMemes before they can do anything else, having forgotten the lessons. But I have noticed that they gravitate to wanting to be Goa'uld (sitting up on their thrones, channeling entities before the adoring masses, blue), or engage in a for-Prophet business arrangement (orange). Gopi tells me the "guru" situation in India is in a similar state, even faking siddhis to impress tourists into filling the collection plate.
are you suggesting that many Wanderers are polarising STS? That could lead to an even bigger mess ... it makes me wonder about Earth. Not that it suffers the mix of 17+ transplant races, but why 3d life here is so problematic. It would be interesting to teleport to a 3d planet for 6 months or so where the harvest is progressing smoothly just to see how it is done!

certainly it seems to have been pretty smooth for those of Ra. I have often wondered how 3d life was on Venus. Was Venus much cooler then to support a chemical body similar to ours or were they some sort of salamander fire spirit?

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 am

Even if those numbers are correct, it doesn't mean the full count is anywhere near as awakened as they could be.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 pm

LoneBear wrote:David Wilcock and I discussed this one evening, and came to the conclusion that as the Earth moves into 4D (which is geophysical), another planet in this system will become viable in 3D again (and hence can support 2D)--Mars. And then there is Europa lined up behind that, ready to move into the life zone. Lots of options.
So how exactly does the earlier civilization on Mars fit in? Do you mean to say there are TWO phases of life on a planet?
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:11 pm

lvx08 wrote:are you suggesting that many Wanderers are polarising STS? That could lead to an even bigger mess ... it makes me wonder about Earth. Not that it suffers the mix of 17+ transplant races, but why 3d life here is so problematic.
IMHO, they're not exactly developing into Mother Teresa clones... but it just may be the way things go. Consider the reciprocal nature of space and time. As "space-based" evolution, we would move UP through the vMemes, building in spatial complexity (density). Now take a critter that is in a "time-based" evolution (from the anti-matter realm), that incarnated in space. Due to the reciprocal relationship, any increase in space is tantamount to a decrease in time, and thus moving forward in time--their evolutionary process--would be interpreted as moving backward in space. The classic example is Merlin, who was known to "remember" the future since he lived a backward evolution. He had to predict our history!
lvx08 wrote:It would be interesting to teleport to a 3d planet for 6 months or so where the harvest is progressing smoothly just to see how it is done!
Third density quibbles everywhere there is free will (not the case in a non-free-will logos). Just recently, a relatively nearby 3rd density world went into the WW III state and was about to wipe themselves out. A more advanced, neighboring race intervened, however. Rather interesting approach, too... the missiles just started disappearing after they launched them, as though they disintegrated in flight. Needless to say, a bit unsettling to the Military to lose their "teeth." They left it a mystery, which made both sides think a bit about "higher powers", and they came to a peace.
lvx08 wrote:certainly it seems to have been pretty smooth for those of Ra. I have often wondered how 3d life was on Venus. Was Venus much cooler then to support a chemical body similar to ours or were they some sort of salamander fire spirit?
Astronomy has stellar evolution backwards (per RS), so the sun started out colder and is heating up--not cooling down as astronomers have us believe. So at one time, Venus was probably much like Earth--though they didn't have a dozen+ other civilizations dumped on them!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Gopi wrote:So how exactly does the earlier civilization on Mars fit in? Do you mean to say there are TWO phases of life on a planet?
In my article on planetary geophysics, that is what I concluded... early stage of life on Mars when the sun was moving from red giant to main sequence, and another as it heated up again, moving up the sequence.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Sun May 03, 2009 3:23 am

LoneBear wrote:Just recently, a relatively nearby 3rd density world went into the WW III state and was about to wipe themselves out. A more advanced, neighboring race intervened, however.
Very interesting. Any references?
It is time.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:12 am

LoneBear wrote:In my article on planetary geophysics, that is what I concluded... early stage of life on Mars when the sun was moving from red giant to main sequence, and another as it heated up again, moving up the sequence.
I was listening to an interview the other day where the guy was talking how the sun is no longer yellow but white. I had noticed something similar and had just thought it was just the season. Any one else noticed this and if so what would be the explanation?
Gopi wrote:
LoneBear wrote:Just recently, a relatively nearby 3rd density world went into the WW III state and was about to wipe themselves out. A more advanced, neighboring race intervened, however.
Very interesting. Any references?

that was my question too! :)