Chakras of the Elder Race

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

self

Post by Alluvion » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:18 pm

hi lone/zen/others,
I am curious about when elders/wanderers incarnate what are their primary chakral energies?

I assume for elders there is extreme clarity in red, green and blue and for wanderers its green, blue and perhaps indigo rays.

eager to hear back!

zenmaster
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Chakras of the Elder Race

Post by zenmaster » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:20 pm

I am curious about when elders/wanderers incarnate what are their primary chakral energies?
It largely depends on what lessons each needs to learn. From Session 48: "Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening." I would say that for wanderers and elders, there is no significant rule for disposition of primary energies during incarnation. Although I'd think that the Wanderer and Elder would have a propensity to center about their home density color.
I assume for elders there is extreme clarity in red, green and blue and for wanderers its green, blue and perhaps indigo rays.
I think the wanderer is more likely to vaugely remember what the green, blue and indigo "vibrations" of its home density were like and therefore more rapidly seek to include this level of beingness for its incarnation.
But this is probably true for any soul that is able to make use of what has already been integrated from its experiences with these energies.

I'd say the elder has made most of the refinements and clarificaitons in red, yellow, and blue and is able to re-enable those levels of beingness when it reincarnates. I'm not aware of anything that would indicate a "clarity" per se in green. But that may be the purpose of 4th density.
Of course activation of green is necessary for working with blue (honesty).
Having spent many incarnations working with the lessons of green and blue, the "adept" elder would be indigo and violet to some extent.

The wanderer has a difficulty to work with in resolving the differences in the energy provided by the earth, and what it's already integrated into its m/b/s complex. So the wanderer is typically confused as to how to harmoniously manifest and interface its beingness with that provided by the local style of consciousness which presents a quite hill of understanding to climb. But that understanding comes from the process of creating a worldview, and one that has a bias towards the consideration of the familiar merits of its home color vibration may also be lacking understanding of the appropriateness of the other colors as applied to the lessons of 3rd density. I believe that the learning opportunities provided by such challenges is one of the reasons that the wanderer decided to incarnate on earth.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Chakras of the Elder Race

Post by Alluvion » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:27 am

the reason I asked is that I find, in reveiwing my histories, a propensity towards blue/green operations and confusion/catalyst with the lower centers, and some mild however undisciplined violet ray experiences. To me this signals my past as that of wanderer, but then again I wonder about how my sexual comes into play here : if wanderer's incarnate from the upper densities what is the state of ..."gender" in those densities? I would assume this would indicate 4th or 4th density previous incarnation because 6th/7th are about balance and integration, but I don't think that runs parallel to ra saying that if a person has lived 65 percent of previous incarnations as the opposite sex then homosexuality is viable option...

- perhaps this connections to the sexuality thread, where my real question is:

what does the gender of the body matter when sexuality is fluid, subjective and endlessly deep? This question, now that it comes clear to me, has really driven me to explore myself and provoked me into knowing myself. I'd definately like to know and know about others.

_Adam

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: self

Post by LoneBear » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:14 am

WarmSylph wrote:I am curious about when elders/wanderers incarnate what are their primary chakral energies?

First, let's break down the Elder Race into three categories and take a closer look at the rays:

1) Terranians

The group that evolved 3rd density consciousness during the 3rd cycle of the 3rd density. The bulk of the Elder Race is here. (new souls... been around <25,000 years).

Primary rays: red, orange. Usually trying to open yellow. Other rays dependent on incarnative experience (karma). Comfortable in purple and red vMemes; evolving into blue/orange.

2) Ancients

The group of about 86,000 that moved into 3rd density consciousness at the start of the 3rd density (old souls... been around >75,000 years).

Primary rays: red, yellow, green. Working on blue. Orange is open, but not emphasized (green compassion superceding orange tribal affiliation). Comfortable in the green and yellow vMemes, evolving into turquoise.

3) Elders or Ancient Ones

The group of 150 that reached 4th density consciousness at the end of the 2nd cycle of 3rd density. (old souls... been around >75,000 years). (B5 "First Ones", in an Earthly rather than galactic sense.)

Primary rays: red, green, blue. Orange still de-emphasized by green; yellow becomes de-emphasized by blue. Indigo and violet are open (not blocked), but not normally active unless stimulated by "deep" thoughts or experience, then they tend to be over-active for a period and create paranormal events due to the contact with Intelligent Infinity.

Comfortable in yellow and turquoise vMemes, working on coral and above.

Wanderers ("Shag-Toth" in Minbari)

Usually identified by violet replacing red, which results in their being physically unhealthy or frail. Weak or blocked red ray, but presence of violet ray that gives them that "new agey" appearance. Other than that, from my close-hand observations, the other rays are all over the place.

Comfortable in blue, orange and green vMemes which manifest as blue cult-like followings, orange "non-profit" organizations, and green "New Age" causes.

Don't know what vMeme they work on... does not seem to follow a detectable pattern. It may be a personal mission only. The book, "Secrets of the UFO" from L/L Research has many interesting observations, including descriptions of what went on before a Wanderer left for Earth, the process of coming here, and what happened (aka the "veil of forgetting") when they arrived.

The other 15 alien races transplanted to Earth make up the remainder of the basic ray combinations and vMeme distributions.

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Re: self

Post by lvx08 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:46 pm

Thanks LoneBear this answers some questions that I have been mulling over the last few days.

ZenMaster posted in one of the forums a coloured diagram of the Spiral Dyanmic system. I quickly tried to find it but couldnt. Could someone remind me where it is, as it is a good reference to have for someone who has no exposure to the SD system. As a postscript to this, I do find finding my way around these forums a little confusing. Some have very similar names/topics and it is very easy to get lost (eg there are a few study guides). Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I don't know if there is a solution but to have some sort of core reference material viz the SD chart would be helpful.
LoneBear wrote: First, let's break down the Elder Race into three categories and take a closer look at the rays:

1) Terranians

The group that evolved 3rd density consciousness during the 3rd cycle of the 3rd density. The bulk of the Elder Race is here. (new souls... been around <25,000 years).

Primary rays: red, orange. Usually trying to open yellow. Other rays dependent on incarnative experience (karma). Comfortable in purple and red vMemes; evolving into blue/orange.

2) Ancients

The group of about 86,000 that moved into 3rd density consciousness at the start of the 3rd density (old souls... been around >75,000 years).

Primary rays: red, yellow, green. Working on blue. Orange is open, but not emphasized (green compassion superceding orange tribal affiliation). Comfortable in the green and yellow vMemes, evolving into turquoise.
This was one thing that had puzzled me as to when the apes moved into 3d. Does this mean that when the Martians incarnated here in newly evolved 3d bodies, then this allowed the evolution of apes from 2d to 3d? It raised the planet more quickly to 3d.

I have also been trying to fit this scheme in with more mainstream ideas. For instance the out-of-africa view of evolution seems to have happened 100,000 years ago (if I remember correctly). Then this must have been 2d apes - yet there does seem to be evidence of more 3d consciousness. Any thoughts?

I have never seen Babylon 5 - maybe I should rent some