Tiers and Sub-Densities

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Little Dragon

Tiers and Sub-Densities

Post by Little Dragon » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:56 pm

So how would you introduce Tier 2 "code" so that it is not misunderstood by Tier 1 readers?
Please excuse my ignorance, but would someone define "Tier" as it is being used in this discussion or give an online referance to read.

Thank you.

LD

GhostCat
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: Tiers and Sub-Densities

Post by GhostCat » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:10 pm

Um, shoot! I was going to say "check out Spiral Dynamics" ... but I think that's a different system ...

Well, heck! It's still worth checking out. But, next time I'll check my facts before posting. Sorry.

zenmaster
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Tiers and Sub-Densities

Post by zenmaster » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:16 pm

Yes, it is referring to Spiral Dynamics.

I highly recommend listening to this audio as an introduction:
http://www.wie.org/unbound/media.asp?id=3&ifr=srch

Here's some more basics:
http://www.spiraldynamics.org/Graves/colors.htm

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Stratification of the Spirit

Post by LoneBear » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:34 pm

We've also discovered that the first 7 valuing memes (vMemes) of Spiral Dynamics line up almost perfectly with the 7 subdensities of the 3rd density -- the spirit complex. They define the drives, motivations, inhibitions and social interactions for various classes of people.

Tier 1 is defined as the first 6 vMemes; Tier 2 is the 7th and higher vMemes, and defined by a much broader approach to valuing.

The 7th vMeme (yellow, systemic) is the 7th subdensity of the 3rd density -- the subdensity in which access to the Earth's social memory complex starts to occur. I guess you need a "world view" in order to understand and interact with a world-wide social memory complex. This is why there are only 6 vMemes in Tier 1... once you access social memory of the 7th, you'll never see the world the same again. This makes a quantum break in thinking, resulting in Tier 2.

The 8th vMeme (turquoise, holostic) moves the spirit complex into the 1st subdensity of the 4th density; the result being a "dual activated" mind/body/spirit complex, since the complex is now experiencing functions in both 3rd and 4th densities.

I would suggest reading the links Zenmaster supplied; it is a fascinating study and really an eye-opener.