Satya Yuga, the Age of Aquarius, the Era of Truth

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Satya Yuga, the Age of Aquarius, the Era of Truth

Post by LoneBear » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:13 am

No matter where you look in the prophecies of ancient cultures, they all have a time where man has descended into Hell, become greedy and corrupt, but then has the opportunity to rise up and enter the era of truth and high spiritual accomplishment. This process is referred to today as "ascension" of the species.

I've been looking at the references, as they are everywhere these days, and find that they all claim a specific time at which a kind of global ascension, harvest, or transition occurs. In the Norse, it is Ragnarok, where the warring gods destroy each other and Baldr leads the people into the Era of Truth, Asatru. The new age movement has the transition to the Age of Aquarius, and the more precise of the prophecies comes from the Vedas, where they give a celestial alignment for the start of the Satya Yuga:
"When the moon, the sun and Jupiter rise together in one zodiacal house and the Cancer constellation is in the ascendant, then it will be known as Satya yuga."
If my Sanskrit to English dictionary is correct, Satya means "truth" and again is a reference to this upcoming transition to an age of truth. There is a nice, free program called Celestia that can be used to find this particular configuration, which occurs on July 26, 2014. Interesting thing about this date for the alignment occurs immediately after Jupiter completes its retrograde motion, which was big in the astronomy of the Vedas. From here I can back-calculate the start of the Kali Yuga, which seems to match the final fall of Atlantis and the beginning of "Great Bombardment" as described in the LM records.

Today is August 26, 2012, so that leaves 1 year 11 months until the age of truth arrives. And from the research I've been doing on Chemtrails, it is literally "written in the stars," as the transition is linked to an evolution of the entire solar system.

I should note that the transition is not instantaneous, but can take decades and should have already been well under way. The geoengineering is interfering with the natural process of evolution and ascension, delaying it. This leads me to believe that the negative entities on this world are not able to ascend with the transition (I really doubt they are ignorant of it) and hence the 3rd-density solution of underground cities and attempts to alter the climate.

As for the rest of us, embrace the change and connect back with the Earth. I'm already seeing plants doing it. I had some "terminator seed" annual flowers last year and guess what? Some of those seeds threw out their GMO programming and went and sprouted anyway, and are thriving in the newer climatic conditions. "Life will find a way...", as Dr. Malcolm said on Jurassic Park.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Satya Yuga, the Age of Aquarius, the Era of Truth

Post by Lozion » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi LoneBear, the subject of the Yugas is very interesting. Now, as we approach 2014 and with the research you've done since you posted this, is there any new data or interpretations you would like to share? Thanks.

LoneBear wrote:No matter where you look in the prophecies of ancient cultures, they all have a time where man has descended into Hell, become greedy and corrupt, but then has the opportunity to rise up and enter the era of truth and high spiritual accomplishment. This process is referred to today as "ascension" of the species.

I've been looking at the references, as they are everywhere these days, and find that they all claim a specific time at which a kind of global ascension, harvest, or transition occurs. In the Norse, it is Ragnarok, where the warring gods destroy each other and Baldr leads the people into the Era of Truth, Asatru. The new age movement has the transition to the Age of Aquarius, and the more precise of the prophecies comes from the Vedas, where they give a celestial alignment for the start of the Satya Yuga:
"When the moon, the sun and Jupiter rise together in one zodiacal house and the Cancer constellation is in the ascendant, then it will be known as Satya yuga."
If my Sanskrit to English dictionary is correct, Satya means "truth" and again is a reference to this upcoming transition to an age of truth. There is a nice, free program called Celestia that can be used to find this particular configuration, which occurs on July 26, 2014. Interesting thing about this date for the alignment occurs immediately after Jupiter completes its retrograde motion, which was big in the astronomy of the Vedas. From here I can back-calculate the start of the Kali Yuga, which seems to match the final fall of Atlantis and the beginning of "Great Bombardment" as described in the LM records.

Today is August 26, 2012, so that leaves 1 year 11 months until the age of truth arrives. And from the research I've been doing on Chemtrails, it is literally "written in the stars," as the transition is linked to an evolution of the entire solar system.

I should note that the transition is not instantaneous, but can take decades and should have already been well under way. The geoengineering is interfering with the natural process of evolution and ascension, delaying it. This leads me to believe that the negative entities on this world are not able to ascend with the transition (I really doubt they are ignorant of it) and hence the 3rd-density solution of underground cities and attempts to alter the climate.

As for the rest of us, embrace the change and connect back with the Earth. I'm already seeing plants doing it. I had some "terminator seed" annual flowers last year and guess what? Some of those seeds threw out their GMO programming and went and sprouted anyway, and are thriving in the newer climatic conditions. "Life will find a way...", as Dr. Malcolm said on Jurassic Park.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Lozion wrote:Hi LoneBear, the subject of the Yugas is very interesting. Now, as we approach 2014 and with the research you've done since you posted this, is there any new data or interpretations you would like to share? Thanks.
A while back I read the Surya Siddharta (English translation by PUndit Bapu Deva Sastri), which describes all the astronomical relations. But I came up with a different interpretation of the spatio-temporal references, as I noticed there was a reciprocal relation built in to the system--which gave me a very different calendric system. I will say that I was quite impressed with the accuracy of the calculations in the book, which describe our CURRENT solar system, not the ancient one. That led me to believe that the Vedic tales were not as old as they were assumed to be, which agreed with my much-shortened Yuga system.

I'd have to find my notebook on the subject; I have quite a bit of study on the topic, but have not looked at it in a while. I was hoping Gopi would be able to verify my findings, as it is his native turf and he knows the RS as well as I do.

antiquatis user
Indagator
Indagator

Post by antiquatis user » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:55 pm

LoneBear wrote:Today is August 26, 2012, so that leaves 1 year 11 months until the age of truth arrives. And from the research I've been doing on Chemtrails, it is literally "written in the stars," as the transition is linked to an evolution of the entire solar system.

How thrilling!
That will be next summer.

I spent my holiday last summer ploughing through the Matrix V books and updates.
The Matrix V books were about the Galactic Game that is being played out on Earth.
This Game is about to end - the sign has gone up showing the direction of the planet for the next Game.
There are 2 sides in this Game.
The players are the Higher Selves of the incarnations here.
On one side are the HS who have sequential incarnations and their opponents are the HS with simultaneous incarnations.
The Game was always going to be won by the second group.
At this stage, all that the first group can do is prolong the Game and this delay its ending.
The Game ends with Graduation for some of the second group.
All those who do not Graduate move to the next planet to play the next Game, to be joined by new players (HS who are allowed a taster incarnation now on Earth who then decide to take the plunge)
The purpose of the Game is to garner experiences

There's a primer on this at:
http://trufax.org/
Scroll down and click on "Introductory Primer based On Advanced Experiential Knowledge And Observations"

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Re: Rudolf Steiner and time

Slunceto wrote: [*] Indian 7227 BC – 5067 BC - Age of Cancer
[*] Persian 5067 BC – 2970 BC – Age of Gemini
[*] Egypto Chaldean 2,907 BC – 747 BC – Age of Taurus
[*] Greco Roman 747 BC – 1,413 AD – Age of Aries
[*] Anglo German 1413 AD – 3,573 AD – Age of Pisces
[*] Russian 3573 AD – 5,733 – Age of Aquarius
[*] American 5733 – 7893 (end of 5th post Atlantean Epoch) Age of Capricorn

The Yuga system (refer Yukteswar) is in harmony with this knowledge, though shifted by precisely 300 years, for some reason that I haven't been able to identify. There are the Greater Yuga rhythms and then the Lesser ones, and distinction between them is crucial... the list above is the Lesser. It is also important to consider the alternation between the Yugas. Satya->Treta->Dvapara->Kali->Dvapara->Treta->Satya

There is also an important consequence of this... the descending arc, from Indian to Greco-Roman is revamped again in the ascending arc. For example, the Anglo-German Age is a transformation, an upgrade if you will, of the Egypto Chaldean age, while the Russian Age transforms the Persian epoch. If you notice our present day culture, and even our interests, the majority of it is seen in a sort of racial memory of the Egyptian epoch... from the Stargate Egyptian mythos, to interest in the Sumerian records, scientific interest in the Pyramids, the desire to preserve the human body (in life rather than in death), heck even the obsession with cats... Ancient Egypt and Sumeria are rising again in modern culture, in successive stages. Only question is if they have been transformed or not... the untransformed parts will be quite poisonous, as the researchers of Tutankhamen found out in a physical sense.
LoneBear wrote: I'd have to find my notebook on the subject; I have quite a bit of study on the topic, but have not looked at it in a while.
It has been a while for me as well. if you could summarize your findings, I shall try my best to cross verify.
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Gopi wrote:It has been a while for me as well. if you could summarize your findings, I shall try my best to cross verify.
I found my notebook; I wish I took better notes... they make perfect sense at the time I write them, but now when I look... "how the heck did I get to that conclusion?!"

Here's some of my notes;

Nakshatra = sidereal; measured by the stars, not from the Earth.
Savana = terrestrial (tropical) measure
Ahoratras = full cycle of day and night

Year measured by 12 orbits of moon about Earth (sidereal measure); each orbit takes 30 days making a year of 360 days.

Gods (in heaven) and Demons (in hell) are mutually reversed to each other. 6x60 Ahoratras makes a year of Gods and Demons (360 days).

71 Great Yugas constitute a Manwantara and at the end of it, 1,728,000 the whole number of the years of the Krita, is called Sandhi; and it is the time when a universal deluge happens.

As found in the Sumerian calendric system, days are interpreted as years, probably resulting from the pre-Adamic time when the day = year (planet not rotating on its axis yet, when the Gods arrived).

I also checked the planetary orbit calculations, and they are remarkably close (remember, everything is in sidereal measure):

Planet: Surya -- Observed
Moon: 27.4 -- 27.322
Mercury: 88.2 -- 87.96
Venus: 225.3 -- 224.7
Mars: 689 -- 687
Jupiter: 4344 -- 4332.5
Saturn: 10795 -- 10761.6

1 Surya sidereal year comes out to 366.259 days, whereas the measured is 366.2422 days. (I did some online checks today, and found the Jan-2000 sidereal year at 366.256363 days--it apparently varies over the years).

Following Surya instructions to calculate Yugas, including reciprocal relation between divine and mundane:

Sidereal days in Great Yuga = 1582237828
Terrestrial years = Great Yuga / Sighrochoha

1. Kali Yuga -- 1200 x 360 = 432000 or 3662.6 terrestrial years.
2. Dvapara Yuga -- 2400 x 360 = 864000 or 1831.3 terrestrial years.
3. Treta Yuga -- 3600 x 360 = 1296000 or 1220.9 terrestrial years.
4. Satya Yuga -- 4800 x 360 = 1728000 or 915.6 terrestrial years.

There are some notes on the association of gods with planets:
Hanuman = Earth
Surya = Saturn
Ravana = Mars
Rama = Moon
Agni = Sun
Vishnu = Mercury
Lakshmana = Venus

The descriptions of Indra match those of Odin and Zeus, making Indra = Enlil.

Surya = "divine light"; this was age of Saturn, when Saturn was brightest in the sky. Note:
* Surya has "hair" and "arms of gold"
* Pulled by 7 horses
Early descriptions of Saturn in other cultures refer to it as "bearded" or "hairy" in appearance (was apparently VISIBLE to the naked eye at the time), with a "belt of gold." It's the same description; and Saturn has 7 major satellites (horses) that would also be seen, as we see 4 moons of Jupiter. Based on description, Surya is Saturn, not the Sun, and would be the dominant feature in the night sky since Jupiter would still be in the brown dwarf/x-ray band, not yet cooled sufficiently. (Also check... orbital velocity appears similar to today; but indications are orbits are tighter together.)

Surya's wife is Chhaya (shadow or shade); may refer to an impact event on Saturn, as the marks left by Shoemaker-Levy when it impacted Jupiter--looks like a persistent circular shade or shadow.

Start of LM/SM war... Indra threw thunderbolt (Astra) at Hanuman, starting Ramayana war; same time Odin threw thunderbolt at Vanir and started AEsir/Vanir war. AEsir = SMs, Vanir = LMs.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:46 pm

LoneBear wrote:I Surya sidereal year comes out to 366.259 days, whereas the measured is 366.2422 days. (I did some online checks today, and found the Jan-2000 sidereal year at 366.256363 days--it apparently varies over the years).
A year normally has 365 days except for a leap year when it has 366 days. I find it difficult to believe that the sidereal year is longer than 366 days. When I look online, I find that the average sidereal year (based on modern astronomy) is 365.256363 days. The Tropical year is slightly different. How does the Surya sidereal year have another day in it? Where does the day go?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Arcelius wrote:
LoneBear wrote:1 Surya sidereal year comes out to 366.259 days, whereas the measured is 366.2422 days. (I did some online checks today, and found the Jan-2000 sidereal year at 366.256363 days--it apparently varies over the years).
A year normally has 365 days except for a leap year when it has 366 days. I find it difficult to believe that the sidereal year is longer than 366 days. When I look online, I find that the average sidereal year (based on modern astronomy) is 365.256363 days. The Tropical year is slightly different. How does the Surya sidereal year have another day in it? Where does the day go?
You have to add one more day to the sidereal year because of the extra degree the Earth turns each day, compared to the "fixed" background. You can look at the moon for an analogy, which does not have a "tropical" day, since it does not rotate relative to the Earth--but it DOES rotate exactly 1 time per month, relative to the sun (which is why the moon has phases). If the moon were to rotate say 10 times per month, as viewed from the Earth, it would rotate at 11 times per month when seen from the sun.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 pm

LoneBear wrote:You have to add one more day to the sidereal year because of the extra degree the Earth turns each day, compared to the "fixed" background. You can look at the moon for an analogy, which does not have a "tropical" day, since it does not rotate relative to the Earth--but it DOES rotate exactly 1 time per month, relative to the sun (which is why the moon has phases). If the moon were to rotate say 10 times per month, as viewed from the Earth, it would rotate at 11 times per month when seen from the sun.
I see. That does make sense though from a non-terrestrial point-of-view.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:02 am

Any updates on this? Stumbled on some blogs/posts adhering to the july 27th date as the start of the Satya...
Guess we'll soon find out.

Btw, if you have an iPhone 4S or newer, ask Siri what july 27th represents...

neal
Discens
Discens

Post by neal » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Maybe look for the Omicron Seti. Tail of the Dragon, variable, part of Cetus.
That is the part of the myth that gets to come and go, being whales, and all.

And the rest of that, that is the part wherein Perseus gets beached, but that is Biblical.

You do not get to go home without the kindness of Cetaceans. Those tunnels are mostly underwater, mostly. Better with a little fur and limbs, but everyone runs away, mostly.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Lozion wrote:Any updates on this? Stumbled on some blogs/posts adhering to the july 27th date as the start of the Satya...
Guess we'll soon find out.

Btw, if you have an iPhone 4S or newer, ask Siri what july 27th represents...
Got a friend to ask for me... Siri says July 27th is the day that the Gates of Hades open :o

And upon posting a link to this thread to explain why I was curious, Broham sent me a link to a song by the band In Strict Confidence, called Eye of Heaven, because it mentions "Satan's Gate", and I "just happened" to look up at my clock... the time was 21:12, sending my mind to thoughts of the band Rush, and the symbolism in much of their music, as well as the date that came and went... 12/21/12
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:22 am

Been digging a bit more into this, and have come across this video showing a connection between one the the Nostradamus images and the 27th.

In regards to the M44 Behive Cluster Praesepe... I've been staring at this constellation my entire life, and have never even bothered to wonder why. Maybe it's for this reason?

Upon further digging, the internet tells me that
Wikipedia wrote: In Hinduism, Kalki (Devanagari: कल्कि; meaning 'Eternity,' 'White Horse,' or 'Destroyer of Filth') is the final incarnation of Vishnu in the current Mahayuga, foretold to appear at the end of Kali Yuga, the current epoch. Religious texts called the Puranas foretell that Kalki will be atop a white horse with a drawn blazing sword. He is the harbinger of the end time in Hindu eschatology, after which he will usher in Satya Yuga.
Did an image search for Kalki Avatar, and lo and behold.. a pale horse!
Revelations 6:8 KJV wrote:And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell [Hades] followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
My mind is making a connection between this pale horse and the horse-drawn chariots of Greek mythology... I'm thinking that pale horse will be a ship of some design.. or perhaps this 'messiah' will be descending on a beam of white light?

Is that a torch with multiple religion's symbols I see? Is the New World Religion upon us? Is this the flip from the Lord of Darkness side of the coin to the Lord of Light? And what happens for those of us that see the coin for what it is? Is it no mistake that the field upon which the pale horse and rider come in on in the second picture is blue.. making me think blue beam? Is this Avatar the Antichrist? Or is it the shiny new Lord coming to wipe the dark away? I'm laughing now because I realize they'd be one in the same.. what with the Christ/Krystos/Crystal Consciousness being a name for the state of consciousness we're evolving into.. and the perpetuation of the duality coin is anti-that. I'm remaining calm.. I can play the wait and see game.. what do you all think?

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm

joeyv23 wrote: what do you all think?
Like me, you connected the same dots. :wink:
Txs for posting the links, I got lazy.
Lets wait & see.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:52 pm

100 years ago, on 28 July, the World War began...

... four years from now (2018), the World War ended... and a new one began after that, marked by (Roman-Catholic backed) nazism and fascism...
IMDB wrote:The Nazis set up a secret base on the dark side of the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018.
According to Leo Zagami, the one world religion will be implemented around 2019. One of the places where they intend to announce it (or have their HQ in, i. e. "Vatican 2") is an ancient place near Rome called Palestrina [if you omit the r, you get Palestina - Palestine]. The Vatican supposedly wants to experiment with knighthoods which are composed of mixed faiths.

Temple to the Holy Spirit, Palestrina:
As Zagami writes in his 3rd volume, in 2019, the place should gain the status of an extraterritorial zone of the Holy See and become a sort of an emergency hideout for the Vatican, in case their main HQ in the center of Rome should be destroyed or damaged by the potential events which were prophecised for the time period between 2012 and 2019 (the Seven Years of Tribulation). He doubts about the success of their project.

[/url]
Complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not...
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:56 am

I need to make a correction here, in reading more about the Kalki Avatar, I see that my mind wanted to make false connections, whereas it was a WHITE horse that the Avatar is riding, and there is yet a description in the bible of a white horse that matches more closely with how the Kalki Avatar will appear and behave. Bold texts between these [ ] is my additions/interjections.
http://www.yoga-philosophy.com/eng/kalki/kalki.htm wrote:IS LORD KALKI PREDICTED IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

Here are some additional interesting points to consider. There are verses from the book of Revelations in the Bible that are very similar to the above descriptions in the Puranas about Lord Kalki. These verses are so similar that they cannot be ignored and may provide additional insight for Christians and similarities they may share with Vedic culture. In Revelations (19.11-16, & 19-21) it states:

The Apocalyptic Horse Rider

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white [ :roll: ] horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, but no man knew but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.[Sounds like the Enlil to me..] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat on the horse."

This sounds so much like the incarnation of Lord Kalki that it could hardly be anyone else. Surely, by the time Lord Kalki appears, no one will have the slightest expectation of Him or His appearance. No one will know His name. And His army of brahmanas will be as pure as if they had descended from heaven. At the time of Lord Kalki's appearance, He will kill the remaining miscreants and deliver the few saintly people from the present conditions of the earth, changing it back to the Golden Age of Satya-yuga. In this regard, Revelations (14.1-3) also describes:

"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb [a typical symbol for the Divine or an incarnation of the Divine] stood on the mount Sion, with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps; And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."

One significant description in the above verses is that those who are redeemed from the earth will have God's name written on their foreheads. This is a widespread custom of the brahmanas in India to write the name of God, such as Vishnu or Krishna, on their foreheads. This is tilok, which is usually put on with clay made from the banks of a holy river. We often see this in the middle of the forehead in the shape of a "V" [There's that V again.]which represents the name of God and that the body is a temple of God, or the three-lined markings of the Shaivites. The Vaishnava mark is made while reciting "Om keshavaya namaha," which means "Salutations to Lord Keshava," another name of Krishna.

So herein could be an indication that when the last of society is delivered from the earth during the end times, they will be those who wear the name of God on their foreheads, at least according to these verses. Also, as in accord with other Vedic prophecies, we can understand that there will be very few people left in the world who will have any piety at all. So it would fit in with the Vedic prophecies that by the time Lord Kalki appears, there may, indeed, be only 144,000 who will be left in the world worthy of being delivered from the godless and chaotic conditions of the earth. Or these may be the seeds of the new civilization that will start the beginning of the next age of Satya-yuga.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:19 pm

I think its related to Jerusalem, fighting has erupted in the West Bank and Ramadan ends this week-end. Maybe the Elites will use this date to provoke a situation in order to annex Jerusalem, the would-be capital of their NWO.

Could also be the coming of the Kalki avatar but a fake one (anti-christ) promoting a New World Religion with which they control us further.

Maybe it is Sun related with all the recent activity and the true start of a New Age (4th Density)?

Most likely though, nothing will happen...

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:31 pm

joeyv23 wrote:We often see this in the middle of the forehead in the shape of a "V" [There's that V again.]which represents the name of God and that the body is a temple of God, or the three-lined markings of the Shaivites.
Like the v-shaped symbol of the Nazis (who were originally obviously heavily into Eastern mysticism) from the film poster below (building on the left side & girl's forehead)?
I saw the exact same symbol on the shirt of an older lady, who made a comment on TV regarding a notorious right-wing political leader from our country a month or two ago. I was very surprised by that, and it seemed to me as if she was somehow a religious person.

That symbol also reminds me on the (Germany's) Volksbank's logo:
Lozion wrote:I think its related to Jerusalem,
in order to annex Jerusalem, the would-be capital of their NWO.
Zagami wrote that Palestrina is a counter-balance or even the substitute for Palestina. As far as I know, there is a mention of a New Jerusalem in the Bible's Book of Revelation - could it be Palestrina, the new world religion temple near Rome? Or is it Astana, Kazakhstan, and its Palace of Peace and Reconciliation (the seat of the Congress For World Religions)?
All this confuses me...
Lozion wrote:Most likely though, nothing will happen...
:!:
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:04 am

Lozion wrote:Most likely though, nothing will happen...
Looks like you called it right. I did read about the avatar appearing in Shamballah, which if I'm not mistaken is a city in Agartha / time/space so... :?:

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 am

Yeah there is this strange occurence over the week-end, apparently a river in China turned red: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-2 ... -blood-red

Whats this you read about the Kalki appearing?

Agartha is in Inner Earth where as Shamballa is located somewhere in the Himalayas I think I read.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:36 am

Lozion wrote:Yeah there is this strange occurence over the week-end, apparently a river in China turned red: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-2 ... -blood-red
Dunno how I missed this before! Out of curiousity, did anyone else have issues trying to get into this thread? I did..
error.png
I also notice the video I posted with the explanation of the Nostradamus picture in regards to that time period no longer exists.
Whats this you read about the Kalki appearing?
Just did a google search for the term Kalki Avatar
Agartha is in Inner Earth where as Shamballa is located somewhere in the Himalayas I think I read.
I got the idea about Shamballa being in Agartha here:
MAP of Inner Earth .jpg
This is making much more sense now after the discussion being had in the Hollow Earth theory thread.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:58 pm

joeyv23 wrote: This is making much more sense now after the discussion being had in the Hollow Earth theory thread.
Indeed.