Climate Engineering

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Climate Engineering

Post by LoneBear » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:54 pm

One of the nice things about being an "old fogey" is that you remember things, the way they used to be... I ran across an old photo of the Gemini IV flight over the Pacific ocean, back in 1965. One of those things I watched on TV, when I was a kid. Here is the photo from 850 miles in altitude:
GeminiIV-1965.jpg
Gemini IV, 1965, NE of Hawaii
Just out of curiosity, I took a look to see where the International Space Station was... it was just passing Australia with a flight path towards Hawaii. So I waited and watched, since they had their forward camera on giving a shot of what the ISS was approaching, and grabbed a photo, just as it went NE of Hawaii--approximately the same location as the Gemini photo. Based on the lighting, the Gemini photo was taken about noon, as the shadows indicate the sun to be directly overhead. And I snapped the ISS photo about at the same time; it is just coming up on 2pm, so that means that NE of Hawaii, the sun is just about directly overhead, also. Very convenient to make a comparison.

This is the ISS photo, of the same location, about 50 years later (from 261 miles in altitude):
ISS-2014-03-03.jpg
ISS, 2014, NE of Hawaii
All I did to the image was crop it (screen shot had desktop crap in background) and rotate it 180 degrees, since the camera was upside-down from the Gemini perspective.

And yes, that is "true color" from the ISS camera. Does this even LOOK like our planet???

ISS camera feed is here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
ISS tracker is here: http://www.isstracker.com/
Last edited by LoneBear on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add links to ISS
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Climate Engineering

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:32 am

I'm really confused. If that color is correct, then what could possibly cause the color to be THAT?

Another question I have, is Google Earth. If they use satellites to image our surface, wouldn't they show up as discolored too?

I wonder if there's a way we can confirm from more satellites that this is what our planet looks like.
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:51 am

Very interesting... i've looked through all of my chemtrail photo's and the cloud shield patterns are clear enough to see, either from the ground or a plane as seen on http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... hield.html but the only similar colours I can find are from lensflare on the camera when the sun is reflecting through the chem-haze:

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... -2012.html

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... asgow.html

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... lgium.html

All of the sunset and sunrise photo's (and I use these terms loosely as both are now always blocked by chem-haze and clouds in Scotland) are just shades of the usual yellow/orange/red.

The only thing that seems to match is Aurora photo's:

But even then these don't come close to the fluorescent purple/pink colour seen from the ISS... strange. These photo's are mainly from sunrise or sunset though, not 2pm in the afternoon!

It must be some kind of new and unusual Rayleigh scattering effect caused by the Sun hitting all the metallic particles that now saturate the atmosphere:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh_scattering

That, or something else entirely... I just checked the live feed again (it was dark when I checked after reading this post) and check this out....

What the hell??!

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:32 am

The more I look at this... it's got to be a broken camera as the ISS is the same colour too....
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:04 am

Djchrismac wrote:The more I look at this... it's got to be a broken camera as the ISS is the same colour too....

Agreed. Makes no sense...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:59 am

Lozion wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:The more I look at this... it's got to be a broken camera as the ISS is the same colour too....

Agreed. Makes no sense...
True. Unless UV has turned to the visible spectrum.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:55 am

There are multiple cameras on the ISS, but they have not changed in a while. I noticed that there is a color alignment plate on the bottom left of the last image posted. which was also in my originals, so I used Photoshop to color-correct, based on that. Puts some more blue in the oceans, but that upper layer of clouds, the chemtrails, is still that funny reddish color (I'm terrible with colors, so I don't know what name to call it).
ISS-color-corrected.jpg
ISS Color Corrected
Using the color picker on the image, it appears the light reflected from Earth is reddish. I could understand Rayleigh scattering like you get at dawn and dusk, but the sun is pretty much orthogonal to the Earth's surface in this photo; high noon.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:01 pm

LoneBear wrote:There are multiple cameras on the ISS, but they have not changed in a while. I noticed that there is a color alignment plate on the bottom left of the last image posted. which was also in my originals, so I used Photoshop to color-correct, based on that. Puts some more blue in the oceans, but that upper layer of clouds, the chemtrails, is still that funny reddish color (I'm terrible with colors, so I don't know what name to call it).

Using the color picker on the image, it appears the light reflected from Earth is reddish. I could understand Rayleigh scattering like you get at dawn and dusk, but the sun is pretty much orthogonal to the Earth's surface in this photo; high noon.
After checking it is a range of magenta, strong pink, red/voilet (purple) and dark magenta.

This ties in with Aaron's post on Conscious Hugs where he spoke to Daniel about the uvB radiation being off the scale:
http://fora.conscioushugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=734

Was having a chat with daniel a few days back, and he mentioned that he got his hands on a new spectrum analyzer from a friend, and on a sunny day he checked the uvB radiation level and it was a whopping 60%!!! He indicated that normally the Sunlight is mostly uvA radiation, with like 5% uvB, but his most recent readings were up to 60%! He also said there were even traces of uvC which is one step away from X-rays! Looks like Solar Transition is coming fast.
This could well explain why we have an almost permanent cloud shield overhead almost everywhere... seeing it from a plane is eye opening! But from ground level we get no colours like this, the atmosphere must be filtering out an awful lot of it and without the atmospheric filter you're seeing the true extent of the uv radiation from space.
Ilkka wrote:True. Unless UV has turned to the visible spectrum.
I think you could be spot on here mate!

I've also noticed that nobody else online is talking about the purple colour in the feed and as this is the only live feed there is no comparison that I can find. No recent satellite images show anything like this either.

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:31 pm

I see problems with the idea of UV light becoming "visible". We have tons of the stuff on earth, we would all be seeing funny colors then - no need to use satellite cameras.

With regards to trying to "reverse" the colorization to make it seem more "correct", well I'm not sure its going to work if there's a problem with the camera, or a filter applied to its input or its image feed. Because it seems to me that its not just a straight colorization thing - there's filtering taking place, and that means loss of resolution, so it would be difficult to try and restore colors in the light of that. Pun intended. Or am I missing something here?

-OM-
Discens
Discens

Post by -OM- » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:38 am

iss earth live feed.png
This is the screenshot i just took from the live feed. Couple minutes to dl, save, and upload,

What exactly am i missing with the topic of the post?
Says Who?
Why should anyone believe them?
Where's their proof?
What have they said in the past that one can verify as accurate?
What is the temporal process, In Detail, needed so that I or another can subjectively experience and recreate what is claimed?

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:50 pm

A broken camera after all then. Now we can get back to chemtrail and cloud shield watch over Europe and the US from the ISS!

Lozion and Aaron you guys don't know how lucky you are to be getting some sunshine...

:(

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:49 am

In South Africa we have wonderful weather, pretty much daily sunshine. And yes, its definitely a lot brighter than a few years ago.

And due to our large agricultural base, the climate changes that seem to be happening globally, has indeed become very obvious to us.

With regards to the sun's radiation, I got a pretty nasty sunburn on my neck after barely being in the sun for maybe a total of 30 minutes when picking up and dropping off some stuff with a pickup trailer. It was as if I was in the sun for hours. when I was a kid, I would need to be in the sun for 4 hours easily to get that kind of sunburn - and my skin was a lot less used to the sun then.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:44 am

Djchrismac wrote:A broken camera after all then. Now we can get back to chemtrail and cloud shield watch over Europe and the US from the ISS!

Lozion and Aaron you guys don't know how lucky you are to be getting some sunshine...

:(

Hang in there man, hold fast!

Am actually contemplating going back to Canada but its 7f right now plus the chemtrails and the rest, maybe I should just stay put!

aurora
Indagator
Indagator

Post by aurora » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 pm

From the looks of the photograph that Lonebear posted, there is no place on earth you can go to escape the effects. Supposedly they don't dump over the air force bases. Maybe moving someplace that is extremely cold would help. You don't see the chemtrails on the days when it is really cold here anyway.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:37 am

I havent seen a single chem or con trail in 3 years where I am in West Africa. I suppose it is too expensive to run it in this region.

aurora
Indagator
Indagator

Post by aurora » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 am

Lozian, my first thought was that you are fortunate, and in some ways you are. Unfortunately though you are still impacted by everything in the atmosphere like the rest of us. :(

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:19 pm

aurora wrote:Lozian, my first thought was that you are fortunate, and in some ways you are. Unfortunately though you are still impacted by everything in the atmosphere like the rest of us. :(
True although each time I went back home to Canada, I was appalled at the amount of chemtrailing and general shitty weather to a point where I'd rather be anywhere in the 3rd world, away from it all...
Last edited by Lozion on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

aurora
Indagator
Indagator

Post by aurora » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:00 pm

It is amazing that you don't have to see the chemtrails. Better be careful about telling people or that part of the planet might become overly populated, lol.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:27 am

aurora wrote:It is amazing that you don't have to see the chemtrails. Better be careful about telling people or that part of the planet might become overly populated, lol.

Antiquatis members (and CH too) are more then welcome to come to the developing world. :-)
I think LoneBear is on a project with Aaron from CH to develop a community based on the antiquatis "principles" and it will most probably be in a chemtrail free area...

aurora
Indagator
Indagator

Post by aurora » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:52 am

Lonebear has indeed been working for a long time to bring this into fruition. :D

aurora
Indagator
Indagator

Post by aurora » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:58 am

LoneBear wrote:One of the nice things about being an "old fogey" is that you remember things, the way they used to be...
An old fogey? We are too close in age for that term to be relevant in my life, lol. Just because technology has changed tremendously so quickly doesn't mean we are getting old, the younger generation just has different opportunities available to them than what we did growing up.

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 am

In all fairness, I think in a few years when the oil supplies make a lot of things impractical, us "developing countries" will have it easier in some ways as we can grow food easier. Not sure what many "developed" countries will be doing with the tons of urban population and little useful agricultural soil and logistics. Who knows. According to the "WingMakers" material, the "planners" don't want bad things to happen due to the anarchy that world wide riots from hungry stomachs can cause.

We'll see I guess :)

Windy
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by Windy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:42 pm

aurora wrote:
Lozian, my first thought was that you are fortunate, and in some ways you are. Unfortunately though you are still impacted by everything in the atmosphere like the rest of us. :(

True although each time I went back home to Canada, I was appalled at the amount of chemtrailing and general shitty weather to a point where I'd rather be anywhere in the 3rd world, away from it all...

I agree with Lozion. I was just living in Cambodia for a year and I think I saw one chemtrail. Now back in Canada in the prairies I see them all the time and the weather is much different than it used to be. It is very noticeable and a bit disappointing.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Windy, you are spot on. I timed my return to Can to be there for the springtime frenesy but all I've so far is massive spraying as soon as the Sun shows up, everybody looks down as we are robed of our spring... The analogy with Tolkien's Return of the King bit with the Haze spouting out of Minas Morgul is dead on.
Cant wait for the fricking Eye to fall...

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Lozion wrote:Windy, you are spot on. I timed my return to Can to be there for the springtime frenesy but all I've so far is massive spraying as soon as the Sun shows up, everybody looks down as we are robed of our spring... The analogy with Tolkien's Return of the King bit with the Haze spouting out of Minas Morgul is dead on.
Cant wait for the fricking Eye to fall...
Sorry to hear that mate, exactly how i've been feeling for sometime, horrible isn't it... :(