Climate Engineering

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Climate Engineering

Post by Lozion » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Lozion wrote:Windy, you are spot on. I timed my return to Can to be there for the springtime frenesy but all I've so far is massive spraying as soon as the Sun shows up, everybody looks down as we are robed of our spring... The analogy with Tolkien's Return of the King bit with the Haze spouting out of Minas Morgul is dead on.
Cant wait for the fricking Eye to fall...
Sorry to hear that mate, exactly how i've been feeling for sometime, horrible isn't it... :(

Chris, it IS horrible and seemingly unending. Incidently, I'm trying to discuss the subject with my old man who is a retired pilot and weather aficionado. Though he agrees the contrails contribute to the formation of cirrostratus clouds and is a man-made problem, he fails to see the scope of geoengineering and underlying agendas. He cant believe the trails contain barium, strontium, etc. Do you have a link or document that can provide sufficient evidence to someone who is on the brink of "getting it"?
Many txs.

Ps: He read daniel's geoeng paper already.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Lozion wrote:Do you have a link or document that can provide sufficient evidence to someone who is on the brink of "getting it"?
Have you heard of or seen YouTube videos featuring Kristen Meghan, military geoengineering whistleblower? Here is one for your viewing pleasure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Lozion wrote:Do you have a link or document that can provide sufficient evidence to someone who is on the brink of "getting it"?
Chemtrails Confirmed, What in the World Are They Spraying?, 'chemtrails media' (YT), From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: the Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology, Chemtrails: the Exotic Weapon, Geoengineering Watch.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

eyewar
Discens
Discens

Post by eyewar » Thu May 01, 2014 4:38 am

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 01, 2014 5:45 am

Lozion wrote:Chris, it IS horrible and seemingly unending. Incidently, I'm trying to discuss the subject with my old man who is a retired pilot and weather aficionado. Though he agrees the contrails contribute to the formation of cirrostratus clouds and is a man-made problem, he fails to see the scope of geoengineering and underlying agendas. He cant believe the trails contain barium, strontium, etc. Do you have a link or document that can provide sufficient evidence to someone who is on the brink of "getting it"?
Many txs.

Ps: He read daniel's geoeng paper already.
http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/evid ... sults-map/
http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.u ... water.html
http://www.carnicominstitute.org/html/a ... _date.html
http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articl ... script.pdf

We had a very warm day or two last week (with lots of chemtrails, HAARP clouds & sunrise/sunset blocking) and now are back to freezing winter weather with total whiteout. :(

Plenty of links to read on my blog including some of the ones already added in this post, be warned that contrailscience & metabunk are disinfo sites:

http://scottishchemtrails.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.youtube.com/user/scottishchemtrails

My youtube videos, especially the timelapses (the three from 15th April in particular, linked below) are quite eye opening:

HAARP effect videos playlist
15 ‎April ‎2014 - HAARP Cloud Ripples Time-lapse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5vzMGn7 ... -&index=33

I also know an Airport worker from Prestwick Airport who I could put him in touch with for more info.

Your Dad should also pay very close attention to the weather for a few days and start noting the patterns, taking photo's, videos, time-lapses.... i'm pretty sure he'll soon see what's really going on and it's better for him to reach the conclusion himself through observation, some of the links above have so much info and evidence it can be overwhelming.

Good luck! I've found that more people are paying attention now after seeing how serious I am about what's really happening and wondering why an intelligent and normally happy guy is getting so worked up about the sky and clouds. Being armed with a mountain of evidence helps a lot to back up your points but if people still want to keep their head buried in the sand then they will keep doing so until they are ready to accept the truth.

Another problem i'm finding is hearing folk say things like this:
"It's going to drop from 17 degrees to 7 degrees tomorrow!"

"Really?"

"Yeah that's Glasgow weather for you..."
People are far to accepting of strange happenings when the mainstream media just continues on as normal, my big struggle seems to be getting people to not just accept that we always have crap weather as it's too easy for them just to say "ach that's how things are, it always rains here." :(

Hopefully your Dad will start to see what's really going on, with his experience he could be very useful in helping us to further expose SAG/SRM if we can get him on board.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat May 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Txs everyone, I will check those links and forward the info. :D

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun May 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Apparently, Snowden released some information on Geoengineering, discussed in this video:

The argument is simple: chemtrails or starve. Apparently, they think the hotter sun is just a fad that will go away, as astronomers keep telling them the sun is getting cooler so this short-term solution to blocking radiation is going to have some long-term consequences, since things are backwards. What I find interesting is the official calculations that Snowden reported: if they were to stop the chemtrail spraying, the solar radiation (billed as "global warming") will destroy the bulk of agriculture in the northern hemisphere IN JUST ONE YEAR.

The chemtrail program is called Muad'Dib, after the desert mouse in Frank Herbert's Dune universe. You know how these people like to throw it in your face, so if you know the story of Dune, it makes for an interesting choice of name.

So it comes down to this: no chemtrails, agriculture fails, famine strikes, billions of starving people on the march--guess who will not be able to stay in power? As Dumas said in the 19th century, "Any society is only three square meals away from revolution."

Of course, if there weren't 7 billion mouths to feed, it would make things a lot easier for the Nobility to keep control...
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun May 04, 2014 3:54 pm

LoneBear wrote:Apparently, Snowden released some information on Geoengineering
It seems the news is fake, and I haven't been able to find a mainstream news report on it, but the contents are nevertheless thought provoking.

Does anyone know if a bad smell, like if somebody is burning charcoal or something pretty heavy, is connected to chemtrail spraying? I noticed that sometimes the air smells awfully, even though there is no one burning anything, and it usually happens after chemtrails are being sprayed.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon May 05, 2014 1:35 pm

deepfsh wrote:It seems the news is fake, and I haven't been able to find a mainstream news report on it, but the contents are nevertheless thought provoking.
Even if the story has been "planted," it does contain information that is consistent with the RS concept of stars getting hotter and the consequences thereof. And quite honestly, it makes more sense than most of the chemtrail theories I've heard over the years and does connect a number of the agendas together.
deepfsh wrote:Does anyone know if a bad smell, like if somebody is burning charcoal or something pretty heavy, is connected to chemtrail spraying? I noticed that sometimes the air smells awfully, even though there is no one burning anything, and it usually happens after chemtrails are being sprayed.
I've run across that smell many times--but only after sunset--here in Salt Lake City. Kind of like burning tires? I've inquired about it and was told that it was just people illegally burning garbage at night (even though the city has free trash pickup). I did not run across that smell out in Wyoming, where there is heavy chemtrails, but at the same time, high winds are usually present and the chemtrail fallout would be hundreds of miles away.

infinity
Centurio
Centurio

Post by infinity » Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

I'm sorry but I don't buy that. Here in South Africa we're not seeing any chemtrails and our agriculture is just fine. And why would the northern hemisphere need chemtrails and the southern one not? We get the same sun you guys do. In fact, our weather is pretty good evidence that we get a lot MORE sun than most countries.

I've considered whether its got something to do with the magnetic poles doing the jiggles or whether its an ozone layer thing. But I highly doubt that those things will add up to explain why you get chem trails and we don't - and our agriculture is fine and dandy.

Food for thought, yes?
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon May 05, 2014 5:25 pm

LoneBear wrote:The chemtrail program is called Muad'Dib, after the desert mouse in Frank Herbert's Dune universe. You know how these people like to throw it in your face, so if you know the story of Dune, it makes for an interesting choice of name.
In the original film from 1984 (the year I was born) the Fremen called the shadow of a mouse in the second moon a Muad'Dib. I have seen that movie less than 100 times but I remember it quite well very much favourite. I have seen some bit of the more recent Dune movie which was longer and more of the book I guess, but I thought it was so bad I didnt watch it thoroughly, nor I have read the book so I dont know which is correct, maybe both, no doubt the original name comes from the books though.
infinity wrote:I'm sorry but I don't buy that. Here in South Africa we're not seeing any chemtrails and our agriculture is just fine. And why would the northern hemisphere need chemtrails and the southern one not? We get the same sun you guys do. In fact, our weather is pretty good evidence that we get a lot MORE sun than most countries.

I've considered whether its got something to do with the magnetic poles doing the jiggles or whether its an ozone layer thing. But I highly doubt that those things will add up to explain why you get chem trails and we don't - and our agriculture is fine and dandy.

Food for thought, yes?
Interesting, but wait your turn. In Finland we have just gotten the load of chemtrails in this area just past 5 years now, before that practically nothing.
Enjoy the Silence

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon May 05, 2014 10:51 pm

infinity wrote:I'm sorry but I don't buy that. Here in South Africa we're not seeing any chemtrails and our agriculture is just fine. And why would the northern hemisphere need chemtrails and the southern one not? We get the same sun you guys do. In fact, our weather is pretty good evidence that we get a lot MORE sun than most countries.

Food for thought, yes?
Yep. Not a single CT during my 3 years in West Africa. Reason must be that it is way too expensive and logistically demanding to spray the entire planet so the TPTB have to pick their fights, namely where the slaves are waking up...

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue May 06, 2014 4:25 am

Lozion wrote:Yep. Not a single CT during my 3 years in West Africa. Reason must be that it is way too expensive and logistically demanding to spray the entire planet so the TPTB have to pick their fights, namely where the slaves are waking up...
Maybe they are giving it to us who have more healthcare and elderly people already under some pre-sickness such as cancer which is a big killer in this country. Although I've seen the photos from England and U.S. which seem much more than they give us in this little country.
Enjoy the Silence

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Tue May 06, 2014 6:07 am

Food for thought, yes?
They mention it briefly in the video as to why they aren't laying trails over Africa…basically it sounds like they are willing to 'sacrifice' Africa to save the US from 'incineration'. I think it comes in at the 2:55 mark on the video…"…even if it means accelerating desertification in sub-Sahara Africa"….so instead of letting the US or northern hemisphere become a desert, they are laying trails to 'save us'. Not sure I believe that whole-heartedly.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue May 06, 2014 10:18 am

I do know a bit about meteorology. What people do not realize is that there are actually 6 climate zones that run in bands around the globe, much like the cloud bands we see on Jupiter and Saturn. The northern and southern hemispheres are basically independent weather systems, due to the Coriolis effect.
ClimateZones.jpg
Trade wind climate zones
The bulk of the chemtrails appear to be in the Prevailing Westerlies zones (were the bulk of the population lives). Aaron has mentioned that they never see chemtrails in Panama, but friends from South America say they are common in Argentina and southern Brazil. Now these zones aren't as clearly defined as the diagram indicates; local pressure systems cause them to fluctuate like the spots on Jupiter bend the cloud bands. There is also a turbulence area between bands.

Something else to consider is that chemtrails are an aerosol of nanoparticles--they don't stay as "trails" very long, because they spread out and thin out until just a haze. After a few hundred miles from their origin, you cannot make out a trail at all, only a lightening of the color of the sky. So for the folks that live in these areas where no chemtrails are seen, I would be interested in knowing of the sky is as "blue" as it was, 10 years ago. I remember how dark blue the sky used to be, as compared to the washed-out, light blue of today.

I've also noticed that the heaviest chemtrails are in the industrial regions, where the protective layers of the atmosphere have been the most damaged.

As to the folks behind it; I look at the behavior of coprorations... people are nothing more than "human resources" to use and consume, until the job is done. I guess whatever they have planned isn't quite done yet, and they still need their worker bees.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed May 07, 2014 5:02 am

LoneBear wrote:Something else to consider is that chemtrails are an aerosol of nanoparticles--they don't stay as "trails" very long, because they spread out and thin out until just a haze
I have seen the "haze" right around the sun when it is partially cloudy like it is most of the time nowadays always see some clouds. When I look just slightly next to sun I see this white haze also it seems that the sky is full of this haze.

--edit--

Actually the haze can be seen around the sun when there is no clouds near it. Takes time to correctly translate for better understanding what I mean :D
Enjoy the Silence

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed May 07, 2014 12:47 pm

LoneBear wrote: So for the folks that live in these areas where no chemtrails are seen, I would be interested in knowing of the sky is as "blue" as it was, 10 years ago. I remember how dark blue the sky used to be, as compared to the washed-out, light blue of today.
I'll try to find pics, but where I was in Mali & Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast is not an official appellation), I would say the sky looked pretty much as it did when I travelled to West Africa 12 years ago. Now that I'm back in Canada, I clearly see what you mean by the washed-out effect. Today is a beautiful cloudless sky but it has that light hazy quality.
LoneBear wrote:As to the folks behind it; I look at the behavior of coprorations... people are nothing more than "human resources" to use and consume, until the job is done. I guess whatever they have planned isn't quite done yet, and they still need their worker bees.
What's interesting is that even though their behaviour is to prevent consciousness expansion but by their very acts they contribute to spread the awareness about their schemes. Case in point, see pic just outside my new flat:
IMG_0046.JPG

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu May 08, 2014 1:18 pm

IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG
Bright, sunny, cloudless in the morning.
By 3pm after non-stop criss-crossing, Sun is blocked... :(

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu May 08, 2014 3:27 pm

The "X"s are like "Oh you wanted to have nice and sunny day" "Errr..... Denied"

Same here today it rained some water and "sleet" wet snow I think. But heres the best part the nature thinks the spring has started fully but someone/something still keeps giving us this cold weather with fast winds, also there hasnt been snow on the ground for atleast a month now. At night times its below zero and I have already seen brimstone butterflies which are one of the first marks of the spring. The weather could've been more warmer but those damn planes keeps buzzing above so much, I wish I had some kind of non-leathal weapon against them so I could shoot em down from the sky every time I see one. Thats how "tired" I am getting about them.
Enjoy the Silence

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Fri May 09, 2014 8:58 am

How do,

I am here in the suburbs of Chicago... I have been aware of the topic for years; I have NEVER seen anything remotely close to the "usual" criss-cross or linear patterns presented. Am I mistaken, or is there a reason that this area might be omitted from the plan?

Dave
Anything is possible with the proper training.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri May 09, 2014 3:39 pm

DSKlausler wrote:How do,

I am here in the suburbs of Chicago... I have been aware of the topic for years; I have NEVER seen anything remotely close to the "usual" criss-cross or linear patterns presented. Am I mistaken, or is there a reason that this area might be omitted from the plan?

Dave
I think that there is going to be some activity or then the winds just blow the haze to your location from miles away where you dont see planes over head like that. Also if you look at the sky and see it is light blue instead of darker blue which it used to be before, then I think there is some chems or other unhealthy particles in the atmosphere. From time to time I can see darker blue sky and at some parts it is light blue. If I ever take a trip to further north again I gotta take some notes just to see how sky looks in there where there should be less air traffic.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri May 09, 2014 3:59 pm

DSKlausler wrote:I am here in the suburbs of Chicago... I have been aware of the topic for years; I have NEVER seen anything remotely close to the "usual" criss-cross or linear patterns presented. Am I mistaken, or is there a reason that this area might be omitted from the plan?
Outside of being the Windy City, that region is a major relay for air traffic. You've got O'Hare and Midway right there, so there will not be as much fly-over traffic and they only spray at specific altitudes.

Though they do seem to exist there... I guess it depends on where you live, and what part of the sky you see:

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun May 11, 2014 12:37 pm

They gave us a break for mother's day, pilots must be at home with their moms...
IMG_0053.JPG

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Preprogramming acceptable patterns

Post by daniel » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:19 pm

I happened to notice the background in a kids game called "Ice Age Adventures"...
Ice-Age-Adventures-Chemtrai.jpg
Ice Age Adventures
Look! Up in the sky!
It's a bird? It's a plane?
It's chemtrails!

Yes, it's chemtrails! Strange visitor from Monsanto that came to earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of Nature. Chemtrails... that can change the course of mighty weather, ionize radiation with its bare presence, and disguised as contrails--safe water vapor from jet engines--fights a never-ending battle for geoengineering, depopulation and the New World way!
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:07 pm

A pilot comments on chemtrails and apparently an upcoming change in the process around January 21, 2015...