Mathis paper on Faked Nuclear Explosions

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Mathis paper on Faked Nuclear Explosions

Post by mongo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 pm

I came across this article on Mile Mathis artist site:

http://mileswmathis.com/bikini.pdf

He gives a very good argument on why the nuclear tests by the U.S. at Bikini Atoll were faked. The interesting part of this thread is why they would fake a detonation. I was wondering if anyone has seen any other evidence that would back up this article.
Last edited by LoneBear on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Improved title

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Mathis paper

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:43 pm

mongo wrote:He gives a very good argument on why the nuclear tests by the U.S. at Bikini Atoll were faked. The interesting part of this thread is why they would fake a detonation. I was wondering if anyone has seen any other evidence that would back up this article.
That's a very interesting bit of research.

Larson supports nuclear fission, but his reaction times are substantially slower--a reactor, yes, but an explosion... perhaps not. I'll have to think about that some more. Larson does use nuclear fission as the energy generation process of the sun (not fusion), and the sun hasn't exploded yet. It just burns.
4 8 15 16 23 42

skulltractor
Discens
Discens

Post by skulltractor » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:15 pm

I read miles' paper recently as well. I'm wondering if anyone has seen the movie 'trinity and beyond' which shows declassified footage of many of the US nuclear weapons tests, including the Bikini Atoll tests in question. I sent the wrong link for the video to miles yesterday, he replied that it didnt work, so i sent him the correct link today, http://www.tubeplus.me/player/1824869/T ... evryrvmfdm which works just fine. The Bikini Atoll section starts around 16:00. Pretty well done overall, William Shatner narrates with an original score from the Moscow Symphony Orchestra? Crack open an ice-cold Brawndo and you got yourself an evening!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:51 am

Been doing some followup research... seems there are quite a few claims that nuclear weapons were faked, primary as a political tool to force other countries into submission to the growing New World Order. This is a rather long, but very detailed video on a number of different tests and how they were faked using large quantities of conventional explosions--along with some Hollywood production techniques:

I am still analyzing the process using the Reciprocal System. One of the more obvious things that stands out is that they used a compression wave to set off nuclear fission. Extreme compression in the RS amounts to placing atoms within unit distance, causing nuclear fusion. That fusion will cause the atoms involved to exceed the "mass limit" (236 amu on Earth--probably why they picked U-235), releasing the isotopic mass (charged neutrinos) first, before destroying the atomic rotations. The neutrinos would add to the isotopic mass of adjacent atoms, forcing them into mass limit detonation. But you would need an enormous quantity of U-235 to keep the process going--it would burn like a wildfire, starting at the center, moving out to the surface, then when it ran out of fuel, would just burn out when it encountered atoms of far less mass that could not be easily pushed over the mass limit boundary. The atmosphere is 78% nitrogen, with a mass of 14--quite a long way from 236! Also, consideration should be given to the thermal motion of the atoms, which increases spatial separation, diffusing energy.

The result of the fusion process would also push the atoms over the unit speed boundary (the speed of light), and the basic properties of FTL motion (as described by Larson in his article on stellar X-ray emitters) is to push linear motion into equivalent space--the thermal motion (heat) would then become a 2nd power function--magnetism (the EMP). In other words, the consequence is basically the same as a sunspot, as described by Nehru. A burst of inverse-temperature and a magnetic pulse, but since the kinetic energy is translating into rotational, equivalent space, there would not be much of a shock wave. That doesn't work too well for the military.
4 8 15 16 23 42

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Mathis paper on Faked Nuclear Explosions

Post by daniel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:52 am

About 45 minutes in to that video, they show the results of the explosion at Hiroshima--with a guy walking around in just regular clothes, pointing at "ground zero." Also, trucks driving around in the background and the population returning on bicycles. So what happened to all that radiation?

One should also consider that we've been under "one world government" for a long time... so that would infer that the Japanese and Americans were working together to start and end the war. I would agree that the explosions look more like fire bombing than an atomic reaction (like the sun). But to position that much conventional explosives... the Japanese must have conspired against their own people and did it themselves, with the Americans just pulling the trigger.

Also could not help but notice that the expanding, Japanese empire came to a halt after that (Korea liberated, for example). There is a lot here that says, "Project Blue Beam."

There are definitely many inconsistencies that indicate something else is going on.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:58 am

I have some free time, but how do you guys keep up with all this info? Historic and moving forward.

I barely get familiar with one area, and realize that ten others need at least a general inspection.

I am amazed - really.

I mentioned to LoneBear that this is one reason why I value, so highly, the Daniel Papers: condensed yet comprehensive. Hmmmm, wonder how that editing is going.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:35 pm

DSKlausler wrote:I mentioned to LoneBear that this is one reason why I value, so highly, the Daniel Papers: condensed yet comprehensive. Hmmmm, wonder how that editing is going.
We ran into some difficulties with the technical details of the first section, that need to be resolved. The first section is a detailed analysis of the "hollow planet" theory, which explains ALL of the models used by Halley (of comet fame), Euler (the angle guy), Symmes, and others. It looked really good upon first read, but I found some errors in the calculations that turned out to be rather substantial. I want to resolve that (as others would see the problem area immediately) before it goes to print. The last section on the arrival of the Titans is pretty much done. Finding the time to do it, is another matter!

If you are "in" to the hollow Earth theory, the problem is that the old models do not line up with current geologic soundings (primary and secondary waves) in the upper mantle area. Since there are no direct measurements of the interior, I don't know if the model is in error or the echo soundings are, which may have their speeds affected by the changing dimensional relationships at 3D time is introduced into the region.

I wanted to do the followup on the nuclear explosion "spoof" to see if that were real, as nuclear fission is in the intermediate and ultra-high speed ranges, which would have a substantial effect on the geophysics of the subsurface realm.
4 8 15 16 23 42

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Annunaki Technology

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:40 pm

I did some study on nuclear fission and chain reactions, concluding that I completely agree with Miles Mathis (yet again).

Chain reactions are based on the atom being composed of protons and neutrons, where the impact of ONE neutron kicks out TWO others, to cause the cascade. Though the number of neutrons would double, each would have only half the energy of the one impacting the nucleus, which means neither of those emitted neutrons will probably have enough energy to repeat the process.

But we DO have nuclear reactions that WORK in the Reciprocal System, because the model is different. The RS model has temporal rotation as it's basis (the displacement being the "number of protons"), but NO neutrons, which are particles composed of a proton + antineutrino. No antineutrinos in the atomic rotating system, as they would be spatially-displaced in a temporal rotation. Space-to-time consitutes motion, so they would just move on through the atom, like electric current.

But the atom DOES have charged, electron neutrinos present, which is the value we use for the atomic mass unit (curious that the AMU is actually a particle mass unit). The proton has displacements of 1-1-(1) and the neutrino of 1/2-1/2-(1), so you can see that the proton is equivalent to TWO neutrino rotations, which leads to Larson's mass formula of 2Z+G (twice the atomic number, the temporal displacement, plus the number of captured neutrinos, G).

So when you destroy an atom, you are converting some of the atomic rotation to LINEAR status, as kinetic energy. The drop in rotational speed means some of the captured neutrinos get set free, and are carried away at the speed of light--to end up getting trapped in another atomic rotation, increasing it's mass past the isotopic limit, causing it to convert some of it's atomic rotation to linear status, to get rid of the excess speed, liberating some more neutrinos... and the chain reaction runs for quite some time, since all the heavy elements like Uranium are right on the threshold of the isotopic limit.

BUT... this chain reaction is a relatively SLOW process, that moves through the atoms much like the magnetic version of heat (Larson actually calls the magnetic ionization level that causes atoms to enter fission, "magnetic temperature"). You don't have a nuclear explosion, but nuclear combustion.

Realizing that radioactive material does not produce an "Earth-shattering Kaboom," (Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering KABOOM!), I suddenly realized the operating principle behind Annunaki technology--and why they wanted all that gold to power it. In those days, gold was the uranium and did not explode--it combusted through atomic fission, producing enormous amounts of energy in very little space. Recalling the research on the Teraphim, the "statue" walkie-talkies of the gods, they were powered by special crystals--and it hit me--T. Henry Moray's energy machine, which was about 2 cubic feet and produced 50 kw of power out of the air, was discovered via the "Swedish Stone," a crystal he picked up looking to make a crystal radio receiver. But in Sweden, those crystals tend to be impure--containing thorium and uranium. The Moray value is most likely a recreation of the power crystal used to power the technology of the gods.

There are combinations of motions that DO produce enormous, explosive energy, which Larson documents as the "age limit" explosion of supernovae. That was most likely what was weaponized by the Annuna that fused the stone into glass. But the thermonuclear reaction is just too slow to explode... but makes a great, free energy power source.

No wonder the powers that be have such a "no trespassing" sign, along with all the threats of global destruction, around that concept. If people were allowed to experiment, as they were back in the early 20th century, they would find this nuclear combustion energy very quickly--and put the big energy companies out of business.
4 8 15 16 23 42

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Annunaki Technology

Post by DSKlausler » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:53 am

LoneBear wrote:I did some study on nuclear fission and chain reactions, concluding that I completely agree with Miles Mathis (yet again).
So, you are agreeing then that the testing was faked... and the Hiroshima and Nagasaki detonations were conventional explosives in massive quantities?

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Lonebear, that makes a lot of sense on the faked tests. My first question then becomes, what's the angle on the nuclear power plants. On the one hand, they are expensive(for us). Would they be purposely controlling the output, to keep fossil fuels relevant. Anybody ahead of me on this?

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:04 pm

LoneBear wrote:You don't have a nuclear explosion, but nuclear combustion.
Interesting.

I gotta tell about this new "Noah" movie that I just saw few days ago, they have this gold like glittering nugets which when smashed gets ignited. Also in that movie straight away you can see the stars during day time, of course it is a fake sky but still interesting, as well all the reptiles depicted among others. Clear depiction about evolution or Darwins evolution can be seen aswell, which is a contradiction to the religious part of the story. The ark is also basic box nothing like I've seen before. When I was little my grandma bought me these video cassettes that had a story about creation, the bible stuff thing, I was fascinated by them at the time. Talk about brainwashing from the early age, ha.

Well anyways, this means that they have it quite wrong then, eh?

How about them nuclear powerplants then, do they have that kinda wrong way of doing it also? I mean according to this there must be more efficient way to do it then.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:35 pm

DSKlausler wrote:So, you are agreeing then that the testing was faked... and the Hiroshima and Nagasaki detonations were conventional explosives in massive quantities?
Yes.
mongo wrote:Lonebear, that makes a lot of sense on the faked tests. My first question then becomes, what's the angle on the nuclear power plants. On the one hand, they are expensive(for us). Would they be purposely controlling the output, to keep fossil fuels relevant. Anybody ahead of me on this?
Nuclear power plants DO work, because it is combustion, not explosion.

In the RS, heat is an outward, spatial vibration of an atom. Since the outward spatial motion is in the same scalar direction as the progression, it tends to neutralize the atomic cohesion in one or more dimensions. Since space cannot have any independent, outward motion BUT the progression, the only way to generate heat is from WITHIN the time region--an inward motion in time = outward in space. The only possible motions in the time region are vibration, rotation and rotational vibration. Vibration is regular "heat." Rotation is gravity, so that leaves rotational vibration as a "hotter heat" that occurs in a nuclear reaction.

You have to remember what an explosion IS... atoms that have gone from a solid state to a gaseous one (that has a much higher volume). To get a bang, it MUST be contained to break the enclosure, like a firecracker or bullet. If you've ever burned gunpowder, it just fizzles slowly on its way to the keg of dynamite that the hero and heroine are sitting on. Once it burns inside that contained keg, it's the resulting gas that does the exploding.

Nuclear facilities (I've worked in them) just use that nuclear combustion to heat water to create steam that runs the power-generating turbines. There is no direct nuclear-to-electric function. All a nuclear plant is, is a more efficient way to produce a fire. Unfortunately, it does have some side effects, since when you break down atomic rotations, those rotations are release as subatomic particles--radioactivity. But I now suspect that most of what we've been told is wrong, concerning nuclear energy and radiation. And I don't think they even know what the "truth" is!

I think the nuclear power plants are more of a public relations tactic, than anything else. And I'm sure the costs of making nuclear fuel are miniscule, compared to the profit made by the big energy companies making "suckers" run through overly complex systems. I'd bet if the RS nuclear interactions (thermal and age limit) were fully understood, any High School student could build a "Mr. Fission" home nuclear reactor in his garage, or stick one on his DeLorean to run a flux capacitor.

I was just thinking... if Larson's model of radioactivity is correct and you are dealing with combustion, not true fission, then making some Nuke-Away would be pretty easy--and Nature already has a mechanism for doing it. All you would have to do is expose a radioactive element (burning in time, rather than space) to a strong, dielectric field. The spatial displacement of the dielectric field would neutralize the combustion in time, much in the same way Tesla used a magnetic field to extinguish his spark gaps.

The strongest dielectric force that Nature has is the Thunderstorm... and curiously enough, a while back I was playing with a Geiger counter during a storm and noticed that when lightning strikes nearby, there is a surge of radiation (from the FTL motion), followed by almost ZERO background radiation for several minutes. It was quite interesting.
4 8 15 16 23 42

browndwarf
Discens
Discens

Post by browndwarf » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:17 am

so, how about the chernobyl accident? the nuclear fall out in Russia that displaced thousands of families? what is your take on this?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:11 am

browndwarf wrote:so, how about the chernobyl accident? the nuclear fall out in Russia that displaced thousands of families? what is your take on this?
I've not been to Chernobyl, so I don't know if the reports are accurate or it's just a false flag to keep people out of the area. Same situation with Fukushima in Japan. But if you notice, there was no nuclear explosion, no "China Syndrome," etc. It just got very hot. The radiation levels will spike during that combustion period, because a nuclear furnace works on the principle of raising the magnetic ionization level. But once the fission stops, that level will drop back down to the norm for the area and the excess radiation will just disappear.

Might want to take a look at this site: Radiation Network

One thing I have noticed is that background radiation levels are significantly higher now, than when I was a kid. Back in Grammar school, we had a NASA guy visit and he had a radiation meter (big thing back in the 1960s), demonstrating radioactive materials and "background radiation" that was always present. I remember the class sitting in anticipation for about a minute before it went "click!" Nowadays, you don't even have to wait 2 seconds.

Look at Bikini Atoll, where all those initial nuclear bombs were supposedly set off. There are people living there now, growing crops. Where did all the radiation go?
4 8 15 16 23 42

browndwarf
Discens
Discens

Post by browndwarf » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:02 am

yes, I think they have not seen the place become a dessert, instead, chernobyl was reclaimed by nature of what is was before the Industrialization. The area was supposedly a swamp, and now, many animals and species have came back. But is there really no effect as to the radiation levels around the area? The animals have high concentration of radiation in their bones. I've seen this documentary...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK99dvJO5PY. what do you think about it?

maeghan
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by maeghan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:03 am

I'm having a hard time grasping that the nuclear explosions were fake. My main question is the glass found around Trinity. Also, I've watched the documentary about Hiroshima; the accounts that the survivors give and the concept of the atomic shadow. I guess I just don't see how the nuclear blasts could have been faked.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:28 pm

maeghan wrote:I'm having a hard time grasping that the nuclear explosions were fake. My main question is the glass found around Trinity. Also, I've watched the documentary about Hiroshima; the accounts that the survivors give and the concept of the atomic shadow. I guess I just don't see how the nuclear blasts could have been faked.
Glass only requires sand and heat. Coke-a-Cola doesn't need a nuclear reactor to make glass bottles. Sand will melt into glass at about 1600 C. The oxy-acetelyne torch in the garage is rated at 2000 C. 800 tons of TNT would certainly do it to a large area.

But I did discover something interesting while proofing daniel's next paper (I try to find/verify sources to footnote), concerning a couple of cities in the Indus Valley, Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa. As you mentioned with Trinity, green glass was found in the remains, as well as a good deal of radioactivity, indicating these cities may have been "nuked."

The only "real" nuclear explosions identified in the RS are supernovas. And they needed the mass of a star to do it, not a little ball of radioactive material less than a foot in diameter. But mythology does indicate that the Annunaki HAD nuclear weapons in the distant past, so I got to thinking what may have changed... and #1 on that list is the higher magnetic ionization level that existed back then, making gold radioactive (as uranium is today).

There are two types of supernova identified by both conventional astronomy and the RS. The first type is a "thermal limit" explosion (Type II in astronomy) which occurs when the star just gets too big to contain the thermal displacement of its structure, and explodes. This would be the thermo-nuclear explosion. The second type is an "age limit" explosion, that occurs when isotopic mass becomes too great (accumulated over time). This is astronomy's "Type I" supernova and can happen to any stellar class star, because it is not dependent on temperature but the age of the matter within the star, itself. Age limit explosions can occur when isotopic mass exceeds 236 AMU (the max limit of elements; atomic mass is twice the atomic number, and the max atomic number is 117 so that's 234, plus a max of 1 more neutrino so 234+1=235 for the max stable mass).

In Annunaki days with a magnetic ionization level of 2+, gold (atomic number 79) was radioactive. These days, with a magnetic ionization level of 1, uranium is the top of the list and gold is stable.

It occurs to me that uranium, with a mass of 236, is already at the "age limit" point but nowhere near the "thermal limit" point, which would require it to be highly compressed. You can get it to combust, but there is simply not enough thermal displacement to get it to explode, thermally. Now you could get it to "age limit" explode, as a kind of magno-nuclear reaction, but that would require a great deal of compression, probably well beyond what we can produce (Nature needs a star to do it).

Now let's look at the Annunaki situation, with gold instead of uranium. Gold is element #79, versus uranium's 92, with a base mass of just 158. Gold CAN reach the thermal limit well before encountering any age limit situation, which means it could be made to explode through sufficient compression and thermal displacement. But it requires an environmental magnetic ionization level of 2 or higher--no longer available on Earth.

My best guess is that the ionization dropped with an earth expansion event in the 13th century, which was also when the S-Ms lost the war to the L-Ms and departed. This may be why... all their bombs stopped exploding and would just hit the ground with a thud, with the rocket engine probably doing more damage from the spilled fuel than any warhead.

But atomic explosions were recent enough for the human unconscious to retain a memory of them, and that is what the NWO may be trying to use to their advantage by faking the situation.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 am

LoneBear wrote:green glass was found in the remains
I just got interested a bit from this and I did very little digging. It appears that iron oxide and chromium oxide is used to make green glass. Iron oxide is used in thermite explosives which has temperatures at very high over 2000 °C, which is more than enough to make glass out of sand. A little more digging in wikipedia shows that chromium oxide can also be used as oxidizer in thermite how curious.

However uranium would yield yellowish green color on glass it seems. Hard to tell, maybe they made a "fake" nuclear explosion or an actual nuclear combustion, or whatever it was other than fission or fusion bomb.
Enjoy the Silence

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 pm

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/just-one ... ft-behind/

Found an interesting article about a man who has lived in the Fukashima radiation zone for the past 4 years feeding and caring for the animals that were left there. The strange thing is the doctors examine and prognosis.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:06 am

mongo wrote:http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/just-one ... ft-behind/

Found an interesting article about a man who has lived in the Fukashima radiation zone for the past 4 years feeding and caring for the animals that were left there. The strange thing is the doctors examine and prognosis.
Great doctor diagnosis there... he's going to die from radiation exposure in 40 years--when he's 95. I noticed that he still has a full head of hair.
4 8 15 16 23 42

maeghan
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by maeghan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

LoneBear wrote:My best guess is that the ionization dropped with an earth expansion event in the 13th century, which was also when the S-Ms lost the war to the L-Ms and departed. This may be why... all their bombs stopped exploding and would just hit the ground with a thud, with the rocket engine probably doing more damage from the spilled fuel than any warhead.
I've had the idea in the back of my head for a while now we might have another earth expansion event; possibly a sun event too. (I need to re-read all of Daniel's papers.)
LoneBear wrote: But atomic explosions were recent enough for the human unconscious to retain a memory of them, and that is what the NWO may be trying to use to their advantage by faking the situation.
This makes sense. I no longer doubt the faking of nuclear explosions (fwiw).

cheers :)

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:00 am

Good morning all,

I am curious.

So, I ask those here with much more advanced knowledge of Physics than I:

Have you considered Mathis' arguments for corrections to many of the classical physical presumptions?

He asks for refutation.

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:11 am

LoneBear wrote: But atomic explosions were recent enough for the human unconscious to retain a memory of them, and that is what the NWO may be trying to use to their advantage by faking the situation.
I accept this; but is it not possible that there are other-than-claimed Atomic weapons, acquired or developed, capable of similar mass destruction?

Care to speculate?

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:56 am

DSKlausler wrote:
I accept this; but is it not possible that there are other-than-claimed Atomic weapons, acquired or developed, capable of similar mass destruction?

Care to speculate?
It's more than possible.... http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/

The Hutchison Effect - Iron Bar Warping and Fuming from Directed Energy (Laboratory Experiment)

And you don't need a WMD to cause havoc and disaster, apparently the "weather gods" are getting pretty good at this these days...

9/11: Manufactured Hurricane Erin

If they had got the timing correct, 9/11 would have been much worse with a post-event hurricane to deal with, conveniently covering up more evidence and distracting further from what was really going on.

For much more reading on the Nuclear topic, below are links to an older website on Nuke Lies and a newer one incorporating Mathis which is just one long page but looks to have some good info and links on a quick scan through:

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

http://www.big-lies.org/NUKE-LIES/www.n ... com/forum/

7Serpent
Indagator
Indagator

Post by 7Serpent » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:26 pm

This is quite a game changer to say the least!!
When l was in college physics class we were taught that radioactive material has a half life. If l remember the lie correctly, this means if you have say 5 lbs of radioactive material with a half life of 100,000 years, then after that first 100K years go by you will still have 2.5 lbs of radioactive material....

How does this even make sense? Why would exactly half of this radiactive material not decide to decay? Is this radioactive intellectual material that makes this choice as to which atoms decay first and which ones wait? and why is it only half, why not 2/3 ?

Sounds like this is validation of Larson's age limit to me.