Mathis paper on Faked Nuclear Explosions

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Mathis paper on Faked Nuclear Explosions

Post by LoneBear » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:02 pm

7Serpent wrote:How does this even make sense? Why would exactly half of this radiactive material not decide to decay? Is this radioactive intellectual material that makes this choice as to which atoms decay first and which ones wait? and why is it only half, why not 2/3 ?
A half-life is just how long it takes for half the radioactive atoms to decay to a stable atom. It is not much different than "it takes me 3 minutes to eat half my plate of spaghetti." It MAY take 3 minutes or longer to finish it off... depending on how full you are.

But it is nonsense, as we have found that radioactive decay is actually due to energy being transmitted across time (intra-atomic) from the core of the sun. Therefore, atoms are ALWAYS radioactive... some of them just break down to smaller atoms, so it takes a lot longer to become radioactive again.

I would suggest you read Gustave LeBon's book, "The Evolution of Matter" (1907). Quite enlightening, as it deals with this material before the hoax was in full swing.
7Serpent wrote:Sounds like this is validation of Larson's age limit to me.
Only under a very high magnetic ionization level, that would allow the isotopic level to reach the 236 mass limit--such as you find in a star. Earth has a magnetic ionization level of 1, so not going to happen here.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:55 am

LoneBear wrote:
I would suggest you read Gustave LeBon's book, "The Evolution of Matter" (1907). Quite enlightening, as it deals with this material before the hoax was in full swing.
i was doing a little research on finding this book by LeBon, and Amazon has a copy of a copy which is apparently missing diagrams and stuff... I wonder if a good copy with everything is available someplace else or would you know about that? Thanks

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:22 am

7Serpent wrote: I wonder if a good copy with everything is available someplace else or would you know about that?
PDF attached (book is public domain).
Attachments
The Evolution of Matter (LeBon, Gustave).pdf
The Evolution of Matter
(9.88 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.