The Hidden King(s)

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

The Hidden King(s)

Post by Gopi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 am

IMHO, it is worth reading this article in full... Miles Mathis has done some excellent "detective work" on it. Ties together many different events. I invite folks here, especially those from the US, to give their thoughts. But remember to read in full! :)

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
It is time.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: The Hidden King(s)

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:34 pm

Great read. All very logical. I suspect there are many more names to add to the 'Family' of Hidden Kings.
Imagine all these pseudo dead folks and other actors from Sandy Hook, Boston, MH370, etc. at the same party, it would be quite a huge crowd!
I sometimes envision these kings hidden in their compounds where they make their big decisions about us useless mouths & I'd rather not. It is tiring and saddens me. Why dont they take a shuttle to plunder other planets and leave us to our affairs..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Gopi wrote:IMHO, it is worth reading this article in full... Miles Mathis has done some excellent "detective work" on it. Ties together many different events. I invite folks here, especially those from the US, to give their thoughts. But remember to read in full! :)

http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
Wow thanks Gopi! That is indeed a pretty thorough investigation and it ties together a lot of events to help show the bigger picture, much like the research done here and on Conscious Hugs. I sent it on to my Mum as she's very clued up and will get a lot out of it, plus she's from that era being in her early 60's so was affected by it at the time.

The following pretty much summed it up for me:
How much more simple and rational it is now that we see the truth. Many of us had wanted a King, a Camelot, and we have been granted that wish. The Lady of the Lake came up from Hollywood carrying the sword Excaliber, in the sheath of secrecy, and the Kennedys retreated to the confines of Avalon, ruling us from beneath the waves with a sorcery worthy of Merlin.
I have read a lot of Miles' papers but hadn't seen this one due to it not being linked on the main website, so i've got a few more to catch up on now starting with the Tate paper.

I also found the following very revealing:
Need more? How about the fact that one of the little known losses of the World Trade Center demolitions is the loss of all the negatives of Kennedy’s own photographer, Jacques Lowe. The entire archive, over 40,000 frames, was “lost” at WTC5 (according to the Lowe family, less than 400 of the frames had been printed, in books and elsewhere).
And the chances of so many Kennedy's and the like being killed in plane crashes is just astronomical and against the odds, you would think they would stop getting in planes altogether....
Lozion wrote:I sometimes envision these kings hidden in their compounds where they make their big decisions about us useless mouths & I'd rather not. It is tiring and saddens me. Why dont they take a shuttle to plunder other planets and leave us to our affairs..
Don't forget the Tarkin effect mate, the more they tighten their grip, the more people become aware of reality and slip through their fingers!

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:05 pm

I finished reading the Tate paper on the Manson murders and i'm almost done with the Abe Lincoln paper... wow! Once you see the theatre set up, you can easily apply it to any of the major controlled "events" from the last few decades and beyond! :shock:

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:27 pm

When I first started reading Mathis updates on his artist site, it really shook my view of the world. The more you read, the more they all tie together.
And then you start to see patterns in the world. For instance, I can see how Robbie Robertson of the Band is Bob Dylan's handler. stuff like that.
The Lincoln paper makes so much sense. I think Mathis said that he can see this control going back to at least the Middle Ages.
I'm wondering if the start of this control coincides with the end of the LM/SM wars.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Mathis' Papers

Post by deepfsh » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:29 am

Thank you Gopi for sharing this, I forgot he has two pages with updates. I read the paper about Lennon (& Michael Jackson) yesterday and it's fascinating (Blackrock/Blackstone --> ROCKefeller's oil = the "black gold"). Now the whole picture is more clearer and sounds more reasonable ... all that Satanic and secret societies stuff was just a misdirection. It's interesting that also Zagami and Maxwell both pointed the United Kingdom as the birthplace of various cults and societies countering Christianity.

Here are some additional articles about Kennedy (bearing in mind Mathis' findings): The Hidden Life of the Kennedys, The Hidden Life of Marilyn Monroe, JFK assassination FED myth, Peter Beter Audio Letters (look up "robotoid" to see what he writes about organic robotoids, some kind of clones, body doubles that were supposedly used for some famous people; I'm not familiar with this stuff, but I remember that a book referencing cloning was mentioned on CH long ago; BTW, you can also look up for "cosmosphere").
Peter Beter wrote:If you have followed the various accounts that have come out about the J.F.K. assassination over the years, you have probably heard of the mysterious man with the umbrella. This was an onlooker who was right on the scene of the shooting in Dallas. Reportedly he abruptly raised his umbrella and opened it just as the President's car went by, and at that moment the several snipers all began firing. After a few seconds, he is said to have closed the umbrella and put it back down, and the firing stopped. He then melted into the crowd and quickly vanished. Others have theorized that the man with the umbrella was the signal man who used the umbrella to coordinate the firing of the snipers for maximum confusion and effect. I believe this is correct, but based on my own confidential information, I believe he also had the additional role of sending the radio signal to set off the fatal blast inside the murder car at the height of the din from the snipers. The upraised umbrella would have made a perfect radio antenna to transmit the signal, and the signal itself could have been triggered with a button on the umbrella handle. It was important though to avoid focusing suspicion on the murder car itself, which was destroyed within 48 hours.
See also The Black Umbrella Man 1 & 2.
Peter Beter wrote:Key officials from President Jimmy Carter on down have been replaced by doubles, and these doubles are not human beings in spite of their appearance and behavior. They are artificial, robot-like living beings called "Organic Robotoids." When I first revealed these things, I braced myself. I knew that many of my listeners would be unable to absorb them; but my reason for doing it was the one I stated then: Without knowing about the robotoids, events would become impossible to understand. Since that time, robotoids in key positions of power have been causing many surprises in the news these days.
They Live?
Last edited by deepfsh on Mon May 04, 2015 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:52 am

http://mileswmathis.com/carlin.html

So much sense being made. I love George Carlin. Points made in this paper clarify questions I had about the whole thing happening for the last 20 years or so. 911, wall street profit taking, asleep people. Great stuff.

I did read the Kennedy paper as well, and as an American born in 65, I have memories of body counts on the evening news. I remember asking my mom why were they killing each other? I never got a clear explanation, as she couldn't have known. I had a Nuclear family upbringing, Beaver Cleaver, Happy Days, Brady Bunch, Waltons, Disney, even Hogans Heros. Mom was a housewife, dad was a blue collar worker, ex navy who supported his 8 kids with his meager wage. We had a house cars, we took vacations, camping. We were living the dream made for us. Why question anything? It was all there on TV if we wanted to know. The adults talked about where they were when Kennedy was shot, what they were doing. Talked about how he was the last great president. We were happy with our TV version of history. The economy was good, we lived well enough. But things started changing for the worse, My parents were children during the great depression, they talked about raising rabbits to eat, and how difficult things were, growing up in the 60s and 70s was a dream, anything and everything was possible, war was over, so we thought. I never heard a good word from the adults about any of the presidents since Kennedy. It is refreshing to have read this alternative view, like a moment of clarity, if not true, just feels good to hear something to the contrary of what has been crammed down our throats, what is argued to the point of threats and violence when I question the official story. WTF happened to the America I grew up in? It never was. It was easier for them to hide it back then, since more people become aware, they had to step up their game, build higher walls, kill more people, or did they really have to?

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:23 am

I hear ya pgolde. I grew up in the North Shore, which is the suburbs north of Chicago, during that era. We lived the suburban life. I remember the Cuban missile crisis in '63. I was 11 and my family was listening to the Kennedy speech when he drew the line in the sand. Seeing the worry on my Dad's face had a profound affect on me. And then sitting in school when our teacher announced that the president was assassinated. And now, only to learn that it was all fictional. It is a strange feeling to realize that all that history and memories you grew up on are based on lies.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Actors & False Flags

Post by deepfsh » Mon May 04, 2015 1:55 am

Yesterday I remembered and finally understood a post that Zagami made several months ago. If you read some of Mathis' papers, you know that actors are hired for various false flag psy-ops. If what Zagami wrote and showed in that post is true, it means an actor was involved also with the infamous Red Brigades, "a paramilitary organization, based in Italy, responsible for numerous violent incidents, including assassinations, kidnapping and robberies during the so-called 'Years of Lead'. Formed in 1970, the organization sought to create a 'revolutionary' state through armed struggle", ...

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Artists & Writers as Intel. Agents

Post by deepfsh » Mon May 04, 2015 11:55 am

I remembered two more things. A few months ago, I found out that one of our most famous writers was actually our best or one of the best intelligence agents before, during and after the Second World War. On another note, Mathis' paper about the auctioning of modernist paintings as a cover for money laundering (and bribery for individual "artists") reminds me on an international bribery scandal related to the purchase of military vehicles, in which also an "artist" was involved. When I learned that he was wealthy, but he was not so famous for his art in our country, it seemed somehow strange to me. Now I understand how he could have been operating all along.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

NWO & Media Monopoly

Post by deepfsh » Sun May 31, 2015 12:46 pm

IMDB wrote:James Bond heads to stop a media mogul's plan to induce war between China and the UK in order to obtain exclusive global media coverage [through a global satellite network - NRO, ECHELON are just some of the acronyms that come to my mind in this case]. (Tomorrow Never Dies, 1997)
Main villain wrote:"What you are about to witness Ms Lin is not so much a missile attack, but the launch of a new world order." (Min 97:44)
At the end, M dictates her assistant what should be written in the media about the unfolding of the whole operation - a suicide death of the villain (a lie) etc.

(Plus, a warning on scams.)

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Aquarius TV series (2015)

Post by deepfsh » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:41 pm

29th June 2014 ...
Miles Mathis wrote:The Tate Murders were Faked. That's right. Manson is another creation of the MATRIX. Over 80 pages of photographic evidence.
... and 333 days later, on 28th May 2015.
Wikipedia wrote:The series is set in 1967 Los Angeles. Its story line is inspired by actual persons and events but is also made up of fictional characters and story arcs. The show stars David Duchovny as Sam Hodiak, a fictional LAPD detective investigating the case of a missing teenage girl. Along with his younger colleague, undercover narcotics officer Brian Shafe (Grey Damon), Hodiak finds himself coming up against Charles Manson and his "family", a mostly ragtag group of hippies who follow Manson in drugs, sex, and rock-and-roll. The girl they are looking for, Emma Karn (played by Emma Dumont), is discovered by Hodiak to be with Manson and The Family.

Series creator McNamara calls his show "historical fiction" as it is inspired by Manson but not historically accurate. This is also expressed in the episodes' opening slate. It also contains completely fictional storylines in a period setting and involves historical events, politics, music, and social issues of the era. Source
But I'm sure this is just a coincidence. It doesn't have anything to do with the Hippie Matrix or propaganda.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Wiki Ficdep Magick

Post by deepfsh » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm just reading Mathis' last paper ...
M&M wrote:In fact, it was such a give-away, they had to change the story. Vanity Fair tells us her body was found in the church rectory, but Wikipedia now tells us she was found in her apartment nearby.
... and I realized that Wikipedia is (probably) the (best) medium that the Fiction Department at the CIA works through - nowadays, you can reference even Wikipedia in an academic publication (though probably not in every higher education department).

What Winston Smith did at his job (editing old content according to new political needs, among other things) in "1984", it can be done in Wikipedia today. And it's right here that the new employees at the "Ficdep" can start their training, just to get familiar with the business.

I recommend you read Orwell's book if you haven't yet. He doesn't talk just about the "Big Brother is watching you" thing - this isn't so philosophically entertaining as some other truthful tidbits.