Crossing the Rubicon

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Crossing the Rubicon

Post by deepfsh » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Two basically same, important observations by two uncommitted investigators, published here as a reminder:
Batman wrote:IMHO, any sane person will come to the same conclusion that you did, for a sane person in an insane society (not world) will feel like an outcast. And that is what the human race has become, having moved completely off the Path of the evolution of consciousness [...] It's Rubicon there... past the point of no return [...] If you notice the basic approach to the NWO control is still, "divide and conquer." Keep creating artificial borders to separate people physically, mentally and spiritually, too concerned with rivalry and competition to consider anything else. All systems involved in that kind of bifurcation will eventually reach the point of chaos, and the system collapses in order to be reorganized. We are at the onset of that chaos, now. Source
Miles Mathis wrote:You will say, “What if the Rockefellers and Rothschilds form an alliance? Could the top two families really pull off a worldwide takeover?” Although it is possible that is what we are seeing, it doesn't look like it is working. The world is a big place containing a lot of powerful and greedy people. Controlling them all from just two families would be a tall order, no matter how much money they have. The fewer insiders you have, the more outsiders you create. That is why they had the eight families to start with: this kept most of their potential enemies on the inside. But the more they concentrate power and wealth, the more enemies they create on the outside. Those enemies then ally against them. That is why extreme power concentration is inherently unstable, and why it has always failed historically. Whoever is doing the pushing right now appears to have pushed past the point of stability. They are trying to force the current structures to yield in ways they simply will not yield. It is also why they have created the global spy network, with NSA snooping 24/7 and so on: not because they are afraid of you and me, but because they are afraid of an alliance of second-tier billionaires biting them in the ass (including of course their old enemies the aristocrats, some of whom are still around). They aren't spying on the general populace, they are spying on one another. Source
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Crossing the Rubicon

Post by DSKlausler » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:19 am

Good morning all,

I don't know, were the masses being divided and pushed historically, as ignorant and stupid as today's populace? Was the earth in as bad a condition historically as it is now? Does it matter? Who, or what would reorganize - they all seem to be self-serving idiots. Or is it just a matter of time - longer now for recovery/reorganization? Maybe a very large percentage will simply be terminated?

I'm sure you've heard this before: bring it on; collapse it all; me and mine too if necessary. This "society" is shit; I see no way out other than a complete cleanse.

Dave
Anything is possible with the proper training.