Moar Yaldabaoth! Olympic Ritual

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Moar Yaldabaoth! Olympic Ritual

Post by Andrew » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:50 pm

From my thread on CH:
daniel wrote:From what we were able to determine in the Scientific Underground, they are a group consciousness in 3D time--not individual--much like the head of an octopus with its tentacles manipulating space. They cannot manipulate those with an individuated presence in 3D time, and have to resort to technological trickery to do it.
Andrew wrote:This leads me to believe that one can reap the cosmic benefits of honor so long as they actually believe they are honorable and the notion is reinforced by others even if through fear and coercion. Is the "light side" really stronger then, because of its genuineness?
"Belief" is personal and transitory; no "cosmic benefits" can be obtained from it. What I am speaking of is what the Ra Material defines as a 5th density consciousness, the Density of Honor.
Andrew wrote:This sounds like Yaldabaoth that ensnares the Earth, but maybe that's just what we call the phenomenon, because of their presence here. This octopus with tentacles that connects all those non-individualized consciousnesses is just how a hive mind looks like in 3D time.
From the last Olympic finale:

The Octopus reaching out its tentacles, as the NWO laughs at the muggles cheering for them.
Lo and behold, the first commercial during the opening ceremony of the Summer Olympics 2016 has octopuses raining from the sky! And at the end, General Electric declares, as a representative of human ingenuity, "We're ready for whatever you've got, world," and an alligator crashes through the skyscraper window. Perhaps Yaldabaoth is dissapating, and the "Satan" will be known and celebrated as being destroyed, but is humanity ready... for the Reptilian apocalypse?? /cuedramaticmusic=*duh duh duhhhh* :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Moar Yaldabaoth! Olympic Ritual

Post by LoneBear » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 am

Andrew wrote:Lo and behold, the first commercial during the opening ceremony of the Summer Olympics 2016 has octopuses raining from the sky!
That is about the creepiest thing I've ever seen in "advertising." I think I'll email GE and tell them that I'll never buy one of their appliances again.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Moar Reptilian Fashion for the Underlings!

Post by Andrew » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:54 pm

I took a picture of this dress in a magazine I saw. Notice the scales. Red and black are the only two colors presented. Red, the base Chakra color of survival energies and the primary function of the reptile brain. Black, what is shrouded in darkness. Most people have no idea we have a triune brain, and so the effects of the Reptilian brain go without conscious recognition of its cause.
20160919_091137.jpeg
Scaley dress
The book I'm reading The Three Faces of Mind outlines the 10 intelligences of our triune brain. Learning how each intelligence functions may be the key to allowing the energy inherent in magic to flow unimpeded.
Gatekeeper to Consciousness, spark of the Mind, the reticular formation connect with major nerves in the spinal column and brain. It sorts the 100 million impulses that assault the brain each second, deflecting the trivial, letting the vital through to alert the mind. The Mind cannot function without this catalytic bundle of cells. Damage to them results in coma - the loss of consciousness.
100 million impulses assaulting the brain each second! What happens to them? They enter at least as far as the brain stem, then through the reticular activating system the energy may pass into the emotional or limbic brain and then into the neocortex... When these impulses are registered in our emotional brain, we begin to feel or allow ourselves to be conscious of what we are feeling. When they are registered in our neocortex, we begin to think, imagine, relate, or intuit.
High social status has always been dignified with the latest fashion apparel. I'm sure without internal understanding, this may become a trend. Feeling powerful conforming to, "the external of external," territorial, control-based brains. Not saying the R-complex is unnatural; it most certainly is! The unrecognized effects it has daily, and in every second of life, is what keeps people in separation from their "shadow side;" the unconscious.

Will technology become a part of vanity? Magic is so much sexier.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Moar Reptilian Fashion for the Underlings!

Post by LoneBear » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:16 am

Andrew wrote:High social status has always been dignified with the latest fashion apparel.
Perhaps we've just been invaded by the Goa'uld?
Andrew wrote:Will technology become a part of vanity? Magic is so much sexier.
You mean like designer-color smartPhones? And LEDs on computer fans?

Marketing knows that a new "coat of paint" can be used to hide defective workmanship.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 am

LoneBear wrote:
Andrew wrote:Will technology become a part of vanity? Magic is so much sexier.
You mean like designer-color smartPhones? And LEDs on computer fans?

Marketing knows that a new "coat of paint" can be used to hide defective workmanship.
Water heaters produced since about the year 2000 look noticeably sleeker and shinier than models before. They also only have built-in obsolescence to last between 8-12 years now. I just inspected a Rheem water heater today from 1984. 32 years old and it's still working!

Lol, I love LED computer fans. I guess I was thinking along the lines of one's sexual valuing system being affected by the technology one wears. The road to transhumanistic vanity. In an episode of Silicon Valley, Richard actually meets a girl that is into him. She is also a computer programmer like he is. He is highly disturbed, however, that her preferences in coding is different from his and ends the relationship. Spaces Vs. Tabs This kind of neurosis could become common in relationships.

Dammit. I really wanted Lindsey to be the one but she refuses to give up her AppleWare. Which means we can't Facetime, unless we both get Skype, which, we both agree its mobile latency sucks. Why can't she see that Android is better in virtually every regard? You can even customize it to be just like Apple. Jesus!

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Andrew wrote:Water heaters produced since about the year 2000 look noticeably sleeker and shinier than models before. They also only have built-in obsolescence to last between 8-12 years now. I just inspected a Rheem water heater today from 1984. 32 years old and it's still working!
Everything technology being built today has an expiration date on them. Must be cheaply made and quickly to stop working so that new ones could be bought to replace broken ones. Thats how marketing works generally, if you have something that doesn't stop working within certain time limit then it does not sell on the long run. Too bad for the nature, when dump sites grow bigger if the waste is not recycled properly though.

LBs Goa'uld infiltration comment was funny, but actually might be very true. Which one of the System Lords would it be? :D
Enjoy the Silence

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm

A bit off topic but since I never watch TV, it occurred to me this week (the little that I did see) how much the transhumanist agenda is put forward on the tube with cheapo cgi demi-god flicks, futuristic dystopia series, robot this and super soldier that, on and on and on.. Wow. Penre's Machine Kingdom in the making..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Cup o' Yaldabaoth Noodles

Post by Andrew » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Lozion wrote:A bit off topic but since I never watch TV, it occurred to me this week (the little that I did see) how much the transhumanist agenda is put forward on the tube with cheapo cgi demi-god flicks, futuristic dystopia series, robot this and super soldier that, on and on and on.. Wow. Penre's Machine Kingdom in the making..
Haha. Take a look at this commercial that aired 2 days ago. They've gone noodles. :lol: :roll: :arrow: :?: :evil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKG7BK98Oag

Kent
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Kent » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:14 am

Or this commercial advertising a combat video game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_87zvl0LcEg

Where an average citizen on the street says "screw it, let's go to space" in response to watching the news cycle on a public television. After which he literally goes into space, gets outfitted as a soldier, and goes to fight some kind of inter-planetary war.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Kent wrote:Or this commercial advertising a combat video game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare):

Where an average citizen on the street says "screw it, let's go to space" in response to watching the news cycle on a public television. After which he literally goes into space, gets outfitted as a soldier, and goes to fight some kind of inter-planetary war.
I picked up on the same instinct he had to just run away from the problem and go participate in infinite warfare... Yikes!

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Kent wrote:Or this commercial advertising a combat video game (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare):

Yup. Exactly what Penre described in his papers, the SM recruiting "homo mechanicus" for their Empire's wars of conquest..

To quote daniel who just posted this on CH:
guess that really highlights the importance of the Antiquatis Sanctuary project.

Kent
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Kent » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:01 am

Lozion wrote:
Yup. Exactly what Penre described in his papers, the SM recruiting "homo mechanicus" for their Empire's wars of conquest..
I recently finished Penre's book on AI ("Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind") and am going to begin his "Beyond 2012"; have you read that one? I was hoping to hear feedback from someone who's read it before I begin since it's such a time investment.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Kent wrote:
Lozion wrote:
I recently finished Penre's book on AI ("Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind") and am going to begin his "Beyond 2012"; have you read that one? I was hoping to hear feedback from someone who's read it before I begin since it's such a time investment.
No not the book. I've read his papers though and agree with much of his thesis except for the inversion of Enki & Enlil's roles..