Arizona Land

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Arizona Land

Post by mongo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:12 pm

https://gismaps.coconino.az.gov/delinquenttax/

Here's a map of tax lien land in Northern Arizona.

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Re: Arizona Land

Post by Aravinda » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:44 pm

Do you really want to aid and abet the government in the theft of people's property? There are better ways to buy property and there is alot of it available.
And to this day, [those] who know the self as I am Brahman [the ONE], become all this universe. Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:10 am

Aravinda wrote:Do you really want to aid and abet the government in the theft of people's property? There are better ways to buy property and there is alot of it available.
The government has already stolen ALL the land in the United States, almost a century ago. That is why you have a TITLE Deed, not a real deed--you are just "entitled" to use THEIR land.

So, one would be stealing it from the government, since nobody actually OWNS the land think they do. That is why the government can sell THEIR land to someone else, for failure to pay their tax "rent." If you OWNED the land, they it could not be taxed as it would not be part of a Federal district. The mere fact that it is a "tax lien" indicates government ownership.

Same goes with "vehicles." When you buy a new vehicle, you get a "Certificate of Origin" which proves actual ownership. However, to "register" it, you MUST transfer that ownership to the State and obtain a "title" to use THEIR property, along with the yearly fees for that privilege. And if you watch, they will destroy the Certificate of Origin so there is no evidence that it was actually your property at one time.
4 8 15 16 23 42

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 pm

LoneBear wrote:The government has already stolen ALL the land in the United States, almost a century ago. That is why you have a TITLE Deed, not a real deed--you are just "entitled" to use THEIR land.
This is the same thing in Finland. In this country if you find precious metals/rocks etc. from your own land you can keep and sell them for profits, but I think there is a lot of "buts", with taxing for one.

This is why I dont like to buy my own land or house, since it can be taken away from you. We all live in a rental country and rental houses/apartments. Car though I think is my own, exept the fact of having to pay taxes of it, which goes for road keeping that is a good thing. If no one would keep the roads up and repaired there would not be any roads to drive on soon, also bridges would go "exinct" as well.
Enjoy the Silence

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:59 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Aravinda wrote:Do you really want to aid and abet the government in the theft of people's property? There are better ways to buy property and there is alot of it available.
The government has already stolen ALL the land in the United States, almost a century ago. That is why you have a TITLE Deed, not a real deed--you are just "entitled" to use THEIR land.

So, one would be stealing it from the government, since nobody actually OWNS the land think they do. That is why the government can sell THEIR land to someone else, for failure to pay their tax "rent." If you OWNED the land, they it could not be taxed as it would not be part of a Federal district. The mere fact that it is a "tax lien" indicates government ownership.

Same goes with "vehicles." When you buy a new vehicle, you get a "Certificate of Origin" which proves actual ownership. However, to "register" it, you MUST transfer that ownership to the State and obtain a "title" to use THEIR property, along with the yearly fees for that privilege. And if you watch, they will destroy the Certificate of Origin so there is no evidence that it was actually your property at one time.
I am well aware of the unconstitutional traitorous federal government. If the government removes people from their property by force for not paying taxes, it is still theft, the government can not legally own property. This was one of the issues behind the Bundy's and others in their protestation of their property being stolen by the government who has no jurisdiction or authority to do so. As an aside, new evidence has come out showing that hillary clinton was instrumental in getting the BLM to take away their property so the uranium rights could be given to Russia, who now owns 20% of uranium via Uranium One. Here is an article about this. https://landandlivestock.wordpress.com/ ... r-uranium/

It is disgraceful that many disparaged the bundy's and the hammonds instead of helping them defend their right to property. People do not know that the federal government has no jurisdiction over the State or the people, per the 10th amendment. And the State has no jurisdiction over the sovereign people. The people have the power and they have delegated limited powers to the government to protect their inherent rights and serve the people.

As the following states " The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land, and it “confirms and strengthens the principle, supposed to be essential to all written constitutions, that a law repugnant to the constitution is void." Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137, 179 (1803).

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation, which would abrogate them." Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436, 491 (1966).

"An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, 442 (1886).

And since you mentioned making a right into a privilege, that is also prohibited. " No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it. Murdock v. Penn., 319 U.S. 105 (1943)."

If the state converts a liberty into a privilege, the citizen can engage in the right with impunity. Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham, 373 U.S. 262 (1969).).

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation, which would abrogate them." Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436, 491 (1966).

I chose these quotes for a reason and they are very important to understand. There are many more and prove that the Supreme law of the land still remains supreme which is why Obama 's (and his masters) hands are still tied. Thomas Jefferson's quotes make it clear the intent of the founding of our Republic. Here are some. http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Politic ... /jeff4.htm
One of his more famous ones is "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
and Patrick Henry wisely said "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government."

Our country was divinely inspired and I would have thought the Constitution would have been a basis of law for the Sanctuary you are working on. If you contract with the state as a non profit then you will be subject to it.

If you know how to apply the Constitution as an American citizen then you are not subject to the administrative false law that rules the typical united states citizen. If you willfully participate in an unconstitutional racketeering scheme than you are committing treason and agreeing that theft is okay.

The right to property is one of our most important inherent God given rights. Without this, we can not even feed ourselves. The people have failed to hold their public servants to their oaths and therefore our republic has become weak. Just because the government does these things doesnt make it legal or lawful. They get their strength from ignorance and apathy of the people and those who participate in their myriad racketeering schemes who then enforce these on each other.

The problem with your theory about its okay to buy stolen property from the government Hurts the Real People who lived on their property that they worked hard for. That is like saying its okay to buy a car from someone who hijacked it at gun point. The use of force does not legitimize any action. Might does not make right. Energetically this would be a very poor foundation for the sanctuary you say you wish to create. Why would you need a sanctuary if you agree with what the government is doing?

We have a duty and a responsibility as an American citizen to know and exercise our God given rights and see to it our public servants uphold their oaths. WE must return to a Constitutional Republic and reject fascism and collectivism in every way we can.

Very few people understand the law and most make assumptions that are false because the truth is hidden in half truths. Or they think its okay to cherry pick and shrug and go along with a corrupt system whenever it serves them.

The power of the Word especially the Divine Word can not be destroyed. No one can give away their inherent rights and adhesion contracts are not valid. They are null, void and without effect.

I am a very easy going person, but i am passionate about my rights, truth, freedom, honor and responsibility and I am again fulfilling my duty and responsibility as an American citizen who claims and exercises fully her inherent rights, a free woman on/of the land. Every time we enable the system that enslaves many we harm ourselves and All People.
And to this day, [those] who know the self as I am Brahman [the ONE], become all this universe. Even the gods [any other dimensional beings] cannot prevent his becoming this, for he has become their Self. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, I.iv.10

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:42 am

Aravinda wrote:I am well aware of the unconstitutional traitorous federal government. If the government removes people from their property by force for not paying taxes, it is still theft, the government can not legally own property.
And yet, by writ of law, it does.
This was one of the issues behind the Bundy's and others in their protestation of their property being stolen by the government who has no jurisdiction or authority to do so.
What made it theirs ?

As an aside, new evidence has come out showing that hillary clinton was instrumental in getting the BLM to take away their property so the uranium rights could be given to Russia, who now owns 20% of uranium via Uranium One.
No surprise there, the woman is a devout war criminal and one of the head/lead projections of the harmful hyperinflated ego of the collective of homo sapiens sapiens.
It is disgraceful that many disparaged the bundy's and the hammonds instead of helping them defend their right to property. People do not know that the federal government has no jurisdiction over the State or the people, per the 10th amendment. And the State has no jurisdiction over the sovereign people. The people have the power and they have delegated limited powers to the government to protect their inherent rights and serve the people.

As the following states " The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land, and it “confirms and strengthens the principle, supposed to be essential to all written constitutions, that a law repugnant to the constitution is void." Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137, 179 (1803).
I feel the need to point out that the 'law of the land' was written by the hand of man and is not natural law. There is an important distinction to be made between the two.
"An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed." Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, 442 (1886).
And yet the government system, although failing miserably, is operating at full steam.
And since you mentioned making a right into a privilege, that is also prohibited. " No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it. Murdock v. Penn., 319 U.S. 105 (1943)."
And yet...
If the state converts a liberty into a privilege, the citizen can engage in the right with impunity. Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham, 373 U.S. 262 (1969).).
Such as the conversion of the freedom to affect one's health by taking of the Earth medicines that were legislatively made illegal? Tell that to all of the men and women in jail for (legitimately) using marijuana as medicine on themselves, or especially, on their unwell progeny.
What then do we make of the amendments to the document?
I chose these quotes for a reason and they are very important to understand. There are many more and prove that the Supreme law of the land still remains supreme which is why Obama 's (and his masters) hands are still tied.
His hands seem quite free to me, they sign off on executive orders all the time.
Thomas Jefferson's quotes make it clear the intent of the founding of our Republic. Here are some. http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Politic ... /jeff4.htm
One of his more famous ones is "The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
and Patrick Henry wisely said "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government."
And yet...
Our country was divinely inspired
Let's discuss that divine inspiration. More on this a few responses below.
I would have thought the Constitution would have been a basis of law for the Sanctuary you are working on.
The basis of the Sanctuary project is well documented and I don't think that it is constructed around the framework of the Constitution of this failed Union. If I am wrong, I am open to correction.
If you know how to apply the Constitution as an American citizen then you are not subject to the administrative false law that rules the typical united states citizen. If you willfully participate in an unconstitutional racketeering scheme than you are committing treason and agreeing that theft is okay.
I will be adressing in the following few comments the underlying misconception inherent in the thesis mentioned here specifically of the ideas of treason (to what entity) and the inherent contradiction laden and latent where ideas of acceptable theft and complacency of the same by American citizens is concerned.
The right to property is one of our most important inherent God given rights.
Let's have a look at those words, 'right' and 'property'. Equally interesting is the idea of a right given by God to wit I need ask: Which God?
Just because the government does these things doesnt make it legal or lawful. They get their strength from ignorance and apathy of the people and those who participate in their myriad racketeering schemes who then enforce these on each other.
These people have at some unconscious level agreed to be taken advantage of. What we're seeing and talking about is the attempt of the collective consciousness of humanity, the one-to-many structure, to come to term with and synthesize its Shadow.
The problem with your theory about its okay to buy stolen property from the government Hurts the Real People who lived on their property that they worked hard for. That is like saying its okay to buy a car from someone who hijacked it at gun point. The use of force does not legitimize any action.
First, let us consider this land that has been worked so hard for and how it came to be in the hands of Real People/"American citizens" = Theft. Secondly, let's consider the nature of the manmade laws that this country is founded on and the legal milieu that constitutes the foundation of the organization that we are discussing as acting 'illegally'.
Might does not make right.
Nor does passive aggressiveness.
Energetically this would be a very poor foundation for the sanctuary you say you wish to create.
You're correct, the direction that you are looking makes for a poor foundation. Luckily we're not headed that way. Changing to a different harmonic resonance requires deviating from the established resonant signature that is the "civilized" way of American life. Many of the ideals that the structure that the Republic was to be founded upon (but which, subsequently, fell through as does termite infested wooden flooring) were and still are worth attention, but they didn't work and the fact of this failure requires equal if not more attention.

I find it likely that that the reason for the failure of the foundational structure has something to do with the Enlil-given manifest destiny type of attitude that created this beast of a country (read: global society). Now that it (society) is what it is, it makes more sense to try to develop some kind of interaction that is not reflective of a handler of a predator at a circus where whips and chairs are used to maintain its distance. It sounds counter intuitive, but I suspect that making an enemy of government is more of a waste of energy than of considering alternatives to the established 'civilized/Western/Patriarchal' system. If it is treason against this type of entity that you are indicating being committed, then I submit myself as a traitor. Add to that my veteran status and I'm fairly certain that by all rights I should be hanged.
Why would you need a sanctuary if you agree with what the government is doing?
Please direct me to the expressed agreement of what the government is doing.
We have a duty and a responsibility as an American citizen to know and exercise our God given rights and see to it our public servants uphold their oaths. WE must return to a Constitutional Republic and reject fascism and collectivism in every way we can.
What I say here is not intended with a combatant attitude. With respect, speak for yourself. I have no such duty. That royal We is part and parcel of the attitude that has our species falling again and again into competition. I appreciate the sentiment. I agree that individuality is something worth working towards. Working against the system to attain that individuality... To quote a song by the band Aerosmith - "It's the same old song and dance, my friend."

I have a duty and responsibility to myself and my home as an intelligent creature living amongst unconscious creatures who are, as a product of their less than conscious existences which mirror quite remarkably the microscopic entities we call 'virus' in form and function where the host, our home, this living planet is the sickly patient, to put forth my best effort to helping establish a new and different route, an alternative to the way things are now so that nature can see that there is yet potential in our existence and not wipe all of us out with an extinction level event. If We keep going the way We're going, without some way to relieve some of the pressure being put into the system then that's exactly what will happen.

Our redemption as a species won't have been a product of reestablishing a bygone idea such was the American Way which holds at its roots the unethical seizure of 'property' / 'rights' dictated by tier 1 beings to other tier 1 beings / divine right by God/Enlil.
Very few people understand the law and most make assumptions that are false because the truth is hidden in half truths. Or they think its okay to cherry pick and shrug and go along with a corrupt system whenever it serves them.
It is not unethical to act in this manner of picking and choosing what serves one's Self best.
The power of the Word especially the Divine Word can not be destroyed.
What is divine word and how does it differ from the words that we share when we communicate?
No one can give away their inherent rights and adhesion contracts are not valid. They are null, void and without effect.
And yet plenty of people do give away these invisible, immaterial "rights" and live in accordance with their having given then up,, and conscious assertion on yours or anyone else's part of the invalidity of the power of the fact does not change the situation for those unconscious of the same.
I am a very easy going person, but i am passionate about my rights, truth, freedom, honor and responsibility and I am again fulfilling my duty and responsibility as an American citizen who claims and exercises fully her inherent rights, a free woman on/of the land. Every time we enable the system that enslaves many we harm ourselves and All People.
The fact that you are passionate about this issue indicates that you are not quite as free as you proclaim to be. If you haven't come across it already, I highly recommend the book The Celestine Prophecy with specific attention to energetic/power games/control dramas. I think it could shed some light on the issue for you.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:17 am

joeyv23 wrote:Let's have a look at those words, 'right' and 'property'. Equally interesting is the idea of a right given by God to wit I need ask: Which God?
Maybe the God was Ra, since he used to rule over earth. SG-1 reference :D

It is like my grandma said that Israel was given or promised to Jewish by the God. I mean how the "f" it belongs to only one group of religious people. That is plain insanity. The whole rights to own something or someone is just insane thought. It is not nice if your object/homeplace is taken away from you, by someone who claims its theirs, by some artificial means that they just made up.
Enjoy the Silence

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:03 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Aravinda wrote:I am well aware of the unconstitutional traitorous federal government. If the government removes people from their property by force for not paying taxes, it is still theft, the government can not legally own property.
And yet, by writ of law, it does.
This was one of the issues behind the Bundy's and others in their protestation of their property being stolen by the government who has no jurisdiction or authority to do so.
What made it theirs ?

As an aside, new evidence has come out showing that hillary clinton was instrumental in getting the BLM to take away their property so the uranium rights could be given to Russia, who now owns 20% of uranium via Uranium One.
No surprise there, the woman is a devout war criminal and one of the head/lead projections of the harmful hyperinflated ego of the collective of homo sapiens sapiens.

I feel the need to point out that the 'law of the land' was written by the hand of man and is not natural law. There is an important distinction to be made between the two.
And yet the government system, although failing miserably, is operating at full steam.
And yet...
Such as the conversion of the freedom to affect one's health by taking of the Earth medicines that were legislatively made illegal? Tell that to all of the men and women in jail for (legitimately) using marijuana as medicine on themselves, or especially, on their unwell progeny.
What then do we make of the amendments to the document?
I chose these quotes for a reason and they are very important to understand. There are many more and prove that the Supreme law of the land still remains supreme which is why Obama 's (and his masters) hands are still tied.
His hands seem quite free to me, they sign off on executive orders all the time.
Thomas Jefferson's quotes make it clear the intent of the founding of our Republic. Here are some. http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Politic ... /jeff4.htm
And yet...
Our country was divinely inspired
Let's discuss that divine inspiration. More on this a few responses below.
I would have thought the Constitution would have been a basis of law for the Sanctuary you are working on.
The basis of the Sanctuary project is well documented and I don't think that it is constructed around the framework of the Constitution of this failed Union. If I am wrong, I am open to correction.
I will be adressing in the following few comments the underlying misconception inherent in the thesis mentioned here specifically of the ideas of treason (to what entity) and the inherent contradiction laden and latent where ideas of acceptable theft and complacency of the same by American citizens is concerned.
The right to property is one of our most important inherent God given rights.
Let's have a look at those words, 'right' and 'property'. Equally interesting is the idea of a right given by God to wit I need ask: Which God?
Just because the government does these things doesnt make it legal or lawful. They get their strength from ignorance and apathy of the people and those who participate in their myriad racketeering schemes who then enforce these on each other.
These people have at some unconscious level agreed to be taken advantage of. What we're seeing and talking about is the attempt of the collective consciousness of humanity, the one-to-many structure, to come to term with and synthesize its Shadow.
The problem with your theory about its okay to buy stolen property from the government Hurts the Real People who lived on their property that they worked hard for. That is like saying its okay to buy a car from someone who hijacked it at gun point. The use of force does not legitimize any action.
First, let us consider this land that has been worked so hard for and how it came to be in the hands of Real People/"American citizens" = Theft. Secondly, let's consider the nature of the manmade laws that this country is founded on and the legal milieu that constitutes the foundation of the organization that we are discussing as acting 'illegally'.
Might does not make right.
Nor does passive aggressiveness.
Energetically this would be a very poor foundation for the sanctuary you say you wish to create.
You're correct, the direction that you are looking makes for a poor foundation. Luckily we're not headed that way. Changing to a different harmonic resonance requires deviating from the established resonant signature that is the "civilized" way of American life. Many of the ideals that the structure that the Republic was to be founded upon (but which, subsequently, fell through as does termite infested wooden flooring) were and still are worth attention, but they didn't work and the fact of this failure requires equal if not more attention.

I find it likely that that the reason for the failure of the foundational structure has something to do with the Enlil-given manifest destiny type of attitude that created this beast of a country (read: global society). Now that it (society) is what it is, it makes more sense to try to develop some kind of interaction that is not reflective of a handler of a predator at a circus where whips and chairs are used to maintain its distance. It sounds counter intuitive, but I suspect that making an enemy of government is more of a waste of energy than of considering alternatives to the established 'civilized/Western/Patriarchal' system. If it is treason against this type of entity that you are indicating being committed, then I submit myself as a traitor. Add to that my veteran status and I'm fairly certain that by all rights I should be hanged.
Why would you need a sanctuary if you agree with what the government is doing?
Please direct me to the expressed agreement of what the government is doing.
What I say here is not intended with a combatant attitude. With respect, speak for yourself. I have no such duty. That royal We is part and parcel of the attitude that has our species falling again and again into competition. I appreciate the sentiment. I agree that individuality is something worth working towards. Working against the system to attain that individuality... To quote a song by the band Aerosmith - "It's the same old song and dance, my friend."

I have a duty and responsibility to myself and my home as an intelligent creature living amongst unconscious creatures who are, as a product of their less than conscious existences which mirror quite remarkably the microscopic entities we call 'virus' in form and function where the host, our home, this living planet is the sickly patient, to put forth my best effort to helping establish a new and different route, an alternative to the way things are now so that nature can see that there is yet potential in our existence and not wipe all of us out with an extinction level event. If We keep going the way We're going, without some way to relieve some of the pressure being put into the system then that's exactly what will happen.

Our redemption as a species won't have been a product of reestablishing a bygone idea such was the American Way which holds at its roots the unethical seizure of 'property' / 'rights' dictated by tier 1 beings to other tier 1 beings / divine right by God/Enlil.
It is not unethical to act in this manner of picking and choosing what serves one's Self best.
The power of the Word especially the Divine Word can not be destroyed.
What is divine word and how does it differ from the words that we share when we communicate?
No one can give away their inherent rights and adhesion contracts are not valid. They are null, void and without effect.
And yet plenty of people do give away these invisible, immaterial "rights" and live in accordance with their having given then up,, and conscious assertion on yours or anyone else's part of the invalidity of the power of the fact does not change the situation for those unconscious of the same.
The fact that you are passionate about this issue indicates that you are not quite as free as you proclaim to be. If you haven't come across it already, I highly recommend the book The Celestine Prophecy with specific attention to energetic/power games/control dramas. I think it could shed some light on the issue for you.
Joey, your lack of information and knowledge of the law and your refusal to wish to learn makes it difficult for me to respond. Your quality of your questions show you are seeking to be combative, defensive and not inquisitive. The bottom line is THE CONSTITUTION IS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. Until you understand this, and the real foundation of our Republic, this discussion can never go further. It is not the law that has created fascism, as i already explained. it is the apathy, ignorance and arrogance of the people, who refuse to know their rights and exercise them that allows the government to do what it does. I can't and wont take 20 years of study and practice and condense it for you, someone who is not interested in taking action in a lawful and legal manner. Its not worth my time. Your response is typical of the sheeple who are unaware of their indoctrination and participation in collectivism and who have no idea what freedom or responsibility or the law is. I suggest you re read slowly and without your personal bias what i wrote ten times and do the research and let it sink in, then if you are interested and can come up with some real reflection, and intelligent questions, i may be willing to share what i know. What you have said has nothing to do with me, it is just a reflection of yourself and assumptions you are making, based on your beliefs. I shall not cast any more pearls before swine.

The fact that you think I am placing myself in opposition to anyone shows you know less than nothing, therefore i dont have any place to even start to continue this conversation. When you know better, you do better. Those who know better have more responsibility than those who do not. Every day we receive new information that can improve our lives, as well as others. It is up to the individual to decide to learn and apply or not. All I have done is offer the knowledge I have that is vital to stop the tyranny that has been occurring. You have made it clear,whether you know it or not, that the foundation of our Republic, which is of the people being sovereign and ultimately hold all the freedom and responsibility and power within themselves, is not important or valid to you. Ironically, the bible says the same thing the kingdom of God is within you, as do many other great works and masters repeat this in many ways. It was the birth of a nation of laws, not men, which is an amazing, hard to grasp for most, and obviously still is, proclamation. Look it up if you don't understand that either. Does "as above, so below" mean anything to you?

Communication can only occur if both parties are willing to truly listen, care and understand each other. It may be hard for you admit or accept that others can know more than you do about life, and so you attack someone else's point of view without even understanding it. A conversation can never occur if points of view are not understood. I am not here to be right, therefore am not interested in defending what i have said, or answering your questions. I am here to express a point of view which others can choose to learn from, or not. As Daniel has said, and states on his website, everything you have learned is wrong. This is true. In order to understand the law, you must get rid of all the lies you have been told in school, or assumptions you have made or read. You must empty your cup before you can have the capacity to fill it with anything else.

As a veteran, you swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the united States of America without knowing what that meant. Here you are being given an opportunity to make good your Word and you refuse and continue to believe the lies and excuses you have chosen to accept. Its amazing how hard it is for 99.9% of the population to understand and seek to learn what "The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land" means, and then apply it. It is the simple things that are the most true. This concept applies now as well. It is not a mystery why the people have failed their Republic, and themselves; You have illustrated this point more than adequately. Our republic has not failed. As Benjamin Franklin said when asked what was created; he said, A republic, if you can keep it. Our founders were well aware of the peasant mentality that they gave a divinely inspired alternative to. They fulfilled their destiny and it is up to all of us to fulfill our own.

Aravinda
Discens
Discens

Post by Aravinda » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Ilkka wrote:
joeyv23 wrote:Let's have a look at those words, 'right' and 'property'. Equally interesting is the idea of a right given by God to wit I need ask: Which God?
Maybe the God was Ra, since he used to rule over earth. SG-1 reference :D

It is like my grandma said that Israel was given or promised to Jewish by the God. I mean how the "f" it belongs to only one group of religious people. That is plain insanity. The whole rights to own something or someone is just insane thought. It is not nice if your object/homeplace is taken away from you, by someone who claims its theirs, by some artificial means that they just made up.
Illka, its probably hard to understand inherent rights since you are living in a socialist country and you have been made afraid to own any property. This is probably out of your point of reference. This is why the birth of the American Republic was so ground breaking and important. Everyone in the multiverse started paying attention to these primitives to see what they do with this. Humans have been peasants vs masters for a long time. 200 years is a small amount of time for most to understand the change in paradigm and embrace it fully.

There are many gods. There is only one Prime creator, Source, All that Is, Love, Great Mystery... the names go on and on. No, the jewish people have nothing to do with the concept of a "NATION OF LAWS NOT MEN".

The whole israel thing is a lie by zionists. it takes a long time to study and unravel that ball of yarn. Just because "everyone knows" something doesnt make it so. In fact, you should run the opposite direction of common knowledge. There are many levels of knowledge and most is not appropriate for the common people. Rights and property are legal terms and must be used and understood in that context. Rights and property can also be looked at as spiritual terms.

America is not about rulers, its about self rule; freedom/responsibility and that is why the constitution was written. whether or not the people take the time to understand, or have the intelligence to understand and apply it is irrelevant. It still stands as a Divine edict and if the people had taken the time and put in the effort to fulfill their responsibilities, the world would be completely different today. The only ones that have "failed" are the people. the "elites" or whoever you want to call them are doing what they choose, with the permission of the peasants. They seek permission and get it every day from them to do what they are doing. It is simple cause and effect. the people give their power away and then someone else makes decisions for them. its a win win in a victim perpetrator paradigm. Anytime we wish to leave this paradigm we can. The Constitution is a very effective way to do this. It was a way to put in writing for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the idea that you could be more than a peasant; that you could master yourself and be truly free and sovereign IF you are willing to take full responsibility.
Unconsciously, people around the world understand this which is why America has been held up as Great for so long. I think there was greater understanding even a hundred years ago than there is now.

The fact that geographical boundaries have been fought over, and changed names is not relevant, its just distraction. Other animals have territories, there is nothing wrong with claiming a territory for your own. claiming territory for yourself is vital to your ability to be free. For example, We have coyotes where we live, and they understand we have our territory and they respect that. in turn, we respect their right to live and we are glad to have them as neighbors. If there was no concept of territory, that all animals understand, the coyotes and I would be in constant conflict. It is merely an agreement that makes life much more harmonious. We also have hawks and ravens as neighbors. For years, the ravens had one tree and the hawk family had another. This year, the ravens took over the hawks tree and the hawks took the ravens tree. There was no blood shed or grudges, and they still live next to each other without any issues. We can even look at "personal space" as a type of property right that no one has the right to do anything to you or body without your permission. Everyone, especially children and babies have an inherent understanding of personal space. the first thing the collectivists do is destroy that so people grow up with learned helplessness and dont know they have the right to property and someone else can take it from them and they cant do anything about it. This is one reason humans are so depressed, but they cant put words to it, for the damage was done before they had words to express themselves.

Looking back at history we see disharmony over the right to property amongst humans but we cant change what has already been. To say this entity or these people stole this and then they stole it back is a waste of time and has nothing to do with today. WE could talk about that forever and not create any solutions. To say I can take property from someone because someone already did is not a line of thinking that has any integrity no matter how you try to spin it.
Before the spanish and others came to the Americas, the native people took property and territory from each other. The africans sold their own people into slavery. Slavery is alive and well today, it hasnt been abolished, just go to Thailand and do the research on how the seafood ends up on people's plates. the for profit prison system is also slavery for profit. Do the research on the HUGE Worldwide sex trafficking of women and children that goes on. humans are very primitive, which is why these things still go on. Its a place for beings to come where anything goes.
Slavery would be much more prevalent without inherent rights to property being made into legislation to protect the people. Hence, property and rights are divinely inspired and made manifest into Law by humans.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Aravinda wrote:[Joey, your lack of information and knowledge of the law and your refusal to wish to learn makes it difficult for me to respond.
Any such refusal that you perceive doesn't reflect reality as I have a great willingness to learn.
Your quality of your questions show you are seeking to be combative, defensive and not inquisitive.
This statement may seem defensive, but the response I want to give is that in asking questions, trying to have a conversation, I thought I was being inquisitive. If you've made your mind up already as to what kind of person I am, it's highly unlikely that any if this will have ever amounted to anything. I've been made aware that the way that I engage people seems to be combative, but I sincerely do not mean to attack anything that is being said. I speak flaltly what comes to mind as a response to what I read.
The bottom line is THE CONSTITUTION IS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. Until you understand this, and the real foundation of our Republic, this discussion can never go further. It is not the law that has created fascism, as i already explained. it is the apathy, ignorance and arrogance of the people, who refuse to know their rights and exercise them that allows the government to do what it does.
I don't disagree with your latter statement about the truth of the introduction of fascism in our society. I also don't disagree that the land that constitutes the nation that we're discussing is supposed to be the supreme rule of law, but to my knowledge it is Admiralty Law that governs most matters here. The Constitution is a well intended, but I do question its efficacy where day to day proceedings carried out within the borders of this country are concerned.
Your response is typical of the sheeple who are unaware of their indoctrination and participation in collectivism and who have no idea what freedom or responsibility or the law is.
Your use of the word 'sheeple' indicates a specific psychic complex at work here.
I suggest you re read slowly and without your personal bias what i wrote ten times and do the research and let it sink in, then if you are interested and can come up with some real reflection, and intelligent questions, i may be willing to share what i know.
Actually, I thought my responses were intelligent and I thought quite a bit before responding. If my method of attempting to articulate my thoughts as I do doesn't suit you, I can only say again that I'm not trying to fight you for intellectual or moral supremecy. I wish only to discuss the topic at hand. It appears to me that the responses that I gave are so contradictory to your personal vMeme that I'm now only speaking to defense mechanisms. I have a predisposition towards this being the case that I have been trying to sort out but I think I will have to try harder.
What you have said has nothing to do with me, it is just a reflection of yourself and assumptions you are making, based on your beliefs.
I agree with you.
I shall not cast any more pearls before swine.
There's that complex again.
The fact that you think I am placing myself in opposition to anyone[...]
Did I say that you are placing yourself in opposition to anyone? This question is intended in earnest, not as an attack because I don't see where I did, and I certainly don't recall thinking it.
[...]shows you know less than nothing,
There's that complex again.
When you know better, you do better. Those who know better have more responsibility than those who do not. Every day we receive new information that can improve our lives, as well as others. It is up to the individual to decide to learn and apply or not. All I have done is offer the knowledge I have that is vital to stop the tyranny that has been occurring.
Well said. All I am doing is offering a single person's perspective on the matter. I don't personally see an end to the tryanny except for the mirror of illusion to break and the system collapse. It's so engrained into the psyche of the collective of our species that I find it hard to believe we can wend our way back to where the constitution had originally intended for us to go.
You have made it clear,whether you know it or not, that the foundation of our Republic, which is of the people being sovereign and ultimately hold all the freedom and responsibility and power within themselves, is not important or valid to you.
You couldn't be more wrong about me. These are tenets that I hold as most important within my own life and wish that more people subscribed to themselves.
Ironically, the bible says the same thing the kingdom of God is within you, as do many other great works and masters repeat this in many ways. [...]Does "as above, so below" mean anything to you?
More than I will even begin to go into here. If you're interested, I gave a talk in February at the Root Gathering for the Sanctuary Project about this very thing and there's a document posted at this link that you can take a look at if you're willing to see past the image you've already developed and laid on me through to who I really am.
Communication can only oFeur if both parties are willing to truly listen, care and understand each other.
I agree.
It may be hard for you admit or accept that others can know more than you do about life,
Not at all. I don't claim to know all there is to know and I'm sure there are folks that know more than I do.
[...]so you attack someone else's point of view without even understanding it.
Again, for posterity's sake, I truly don't mean to attack. I speak very pointedly and I understand that this comes across as such but it's not the intention.
A conversation can never occur if points of view are not understood.
I couldn't agree more.
I am not here to be right, therefore am not interested in defending what i have said, or answering your questions.
I want to respond to this and it not be taken the wrong way so I'm going to try to expressly state my motivation for what you are about to read. It is my hope that perhaps by my pointing at a contradiction, it can lead to us coming to a better understanding of each other. I'm not doing it to needle you as some people tend to do. I do this only in the hopes that it can give us a chance to better see one another eye to eye. You said that you are not here to be right and because of this feel no need to defend yourself, and yet when I read your post, it seems that you are doing to the very thing that you claim not to be doing. You have personally attacked my character based off of your perception of my post that you are now expressing no desire to interact with in any other way than to disregard my questions because, it seems, they are below you. I find this to be very interesting.
As Daniel has said, and states on his website, everything you have learned is wrong. This is true. In order to understand the law, you must get rid of all the lies you have been told in school, or assumptions you have made or read. You must empty your cup before you can have the capacity to fill it with anything else.
Agreed.
As a veteran, you swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the united States of America without knowing what that meant. Here you are being given an opportunity to make good your Word and you refuse and continue to believe the lies and excuses you have chosen to accept.
What of the things that I've said do you see as lies? I do admit to refusing to uphold that oath that was taken in ignorance because I live my life now in consideration of a higher ideal than country, that of my Self, humanity, and the development of ethical consciousness which, for the record, does not require that I pledge my fealty to the entity of the Republic of the united States of America. If someone wants to call me American because I happened to incarnate within the imaginary boundaries that constitute the borders of this nation, then fine, but in my heart I'm less an American in America and more a discrete unit of consciousness currently experiencing human form on Earth.
Its amazing how hard it is for 99.9% of the population to understand and seek to learn what "The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land" means, and then apply it. It is the simple things that are the most true. This concept applies now as well. It is not a mystery why the people have failed their Republic, and themselves; You have illustrated this point more than adequately.
Your opinion of me bears no relevance to reality where my personal endeavor through this life is concerned. Given the state of my life and what I have done with myself, (it's in the hyperlinked document posted above) I'd consider that I'm far from failing myself. Just a personal take on the matter. You are entitled to your opinion to which I hold no qualms against you for, I simply disagree.
They fulfilled their destiny and it is up to all of us to fulfill our own.
I prefer to create my destiny consciously as I go. That's the only way I think we can fulfill our destiny to the fullest of our potential.
America is not about rulers, its about self rule; freedom/responsibility and that is why the constitution was written. whether or not the people take the time to understand, or have the intelligence to understand and apply it is irrelevant.
I find it most interesting that when encountering someone (myself) who very much does live by self rule, a tenant which you have here expressed as being of great value and worth, you have attempted to wall me into a room where only ignorance, apathy, and failure as a person, live. I'm reminded of a favorite story of mine about a similar situation over a misunderstanding that had a grave outcome for the masonic of the story's characters.

Once again, if I came across as attacking, as a product of responding in the pointed way that I do, it wasn't the intention. I hope perhaps we can find some equal footing upon which to move forward in an attempt to grow and learn through cooperation and understanding rather than the habitual ways of competition and rivalry that are so prevalent in our realities.
Last edited by joeyv23 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:18 am

Aravinda wrote:Illka, its probably hard to understand inherent rights since you are living in a socialist country and you have been made afraid to own any property.
I am not sure if Finland is a socialist country, but we should have equality here and stuff like that, not too keen about politics. Also I am not afraid to own anything, I just dont like to own stuff or land. Granted I have a car, a new used one that I just bought relatively cheap even. I wouldn't like to own it in a way that it needs to be checked regularly once a year with strict rules for even some little rusted holes in the car, that is ridiculous, since the safety of the car is not changed so much if it has few holes in it. Laws are laws, there is a saying in this country that translates to "regulation Finland" there are so many stupid rules and regulations that everyone just moan about but nothing is almost ever done to change that certain rule. Maybe because the people in charge dont want to.

I have became to a conclusion that I dont want to own virtually anything exept my life. I think "inherent rights" are artificial and non-existant laws that is imprintend into the young mind through education. "All that you see infront of you belongs to you when I am gone" - said Lion king or something close to that in that movie. Land claiming the "old" way is quite different in my mind, something that I cant explain, but something that does not follow the rules of this or any other country on Earth.
Enjoy the Silence