There are no forests on Earth

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

There are no forests on Earth

Post by LoneBear » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:07 am

This is a rather interesting video titled, "There are no forests on Flat Earth Wake Up." It concerns the legends of giant trees that once covered the planet, such as Yggdrasil, and what happened to them. Well worth the 1 hr 20 minute watch.

Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.
Forever Standing Guard over the Bridge Between the Realms

sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Re: There are no forests on Earth

Post by sovert » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:34 pm

That's pretty fascinating. Interesting timing, seeing that now as well.
For a few years, I've been wondering if it would be possible to create, or design, or grow giant trees, somewhat like he describes. Since learning about RS2, I've been hoping to come up with some real answers about whether it's even possible, if any structure could support say, a 1 mile tall tree.

If the earth is indeed much larger than it was those thousands of years ago, that scale might not be physically possible now. Still an interesting question.
Another factor is that a silicon plant life form might be inhospitable to the current adaptation of life on the planet, or, more likely, the current environment would not allow a silicon life to grow.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:01 pm

I did a search for silicon based life on Earth and came up with this link which has as a source the second link.

http://gizmodo.com/5704158/nasa-finds-new-life

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/e ... ce.1197258

This is only the micro scale of course. LB indicated in conversation a few nights ago that there may have been a prominence of silicon based life in the earlier stages of planetary development given the different environmental composition. Larson's table on pg 131-132 of Nothing But Motion shows an interesting correlation between the elements that are conducive to carbon based life on one side and silicon based life on the other side. Also of interest is how things on the silicon side are detrimental to things om tye carbon side. Spaceman and I carried the conversation on for a while later that night and we got to thinking about the El race and their existence here at an earlier time. Interesting to note their use of obsidian. Anyone want to have a guess at its chemical composition? Given its carbon based analog it makes me wonder if there's also a correlation to silicon based trees or if it really does form from volcanic activity as we're led to believe.

I'll also share the thought that came to mind about silicon based trees being cut down at the root with respect to silicon based macro-organisms.. The trees being harvested like brocolli... Crazy considerations to be had all around this topic.
Last edited by joeyv23 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Woah! For real?! Amazing! And here I am, still blathering about the pyramids in Egypt and South America, and the stone remnants in Baalbek. To say that they pale in comparison to this is...something FAR BEYOND an understatement.

It's all right there, staring us in the face.

Five minutes into the video, I immediately thought of the work of Caspar David Friedrich, one of my very favorite artists. Methinks he was on to something :-) I also immediately saw the fascia and the layers of muscle fiber in these 'mountains'.

So, Everest is a giant tree stump, eh?

I can't wait to get to SLC, to roll up my physical and intellectual sleeves, and get down to work. I'm chompin' at the bit here. There is much to be done...
Last edited by Billy on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Re: What the what??!!

Post by animus » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Billy wrote:Woah! For real?! Amazing! And here I am, still blathering about the pyramids in Egypt and South America, and the stone remnants in Baalbek. To say that they pale in comparison to this is...something FAR BEYOND an understatement.
:D

LB knows how to downplay a video, as not to spoil anything and let us experience for ourselves this goosebumps-inducing feeling of having yet another paradigm shattered into pieces. Simply amazing! Here's the transcript if somebody needs it, which is actually quite helpful in understanding the names of the places through that thick russian accent.
There are no forests on Flat Earth.pdf
(168.51 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
(edit: Here's the original article that led to the video: http://www.kramola.info/vesti/letopisi- ... -lesov-net)
Billy wrote:I also immediately saw the fascia and the layers of muscle fiber in these 'mountains'.
Fascinating, isn't it? This got me (36min 30s into the video):
  • As we see with our own eyes, "Salar De Uyuni" - is not just a giant layer of salt. It was a living being of silicon form of life, that was scraped out by adepts of technocracy by their machines.
    Now you understand how far we are from reality? If giant tree is somehow we can imagine with our pathetic mind, than creature from salt 10.000 km ² wide, and unclear what height we can't imagine.
    Now you understand, that 7500 years ago our planet was so fantastic, fabulous and beutiful. that Cameron with his "Avatar" is poor substitude.
Last edited by animus on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:17 am

Interesting to see back into history of Annunaki and what they managed to do to this planet with our "help" in relatively small amount of time. When I imagine the ground of Finland it seems that this is not much different. We have alots of boulders so they must've been mining waste just made a big piles of them in various sizes, with some useless bedrock left over. We have a few gold and nickel mines among other metals in the soil here though, but not so much that would make an impact on the world. And there is alot of radon gas among other radiation left in here too. At first I thought that all the rubble here might be a cause of nuclear blasts but this land might be a huge mining waste site, might have mined empty at first then used as a waste site.

One has to only wonder what type of machinery they used back then and their remains, where are the remains of that machinery? Maybe the "gods" took them with them or turned them into FeO2 etc.

The "silicon plants" are interesting. What for they were in general, if they were so enormous as the guy is saying in the video, where did all the matter go?

Are volcanos actually a piles of nuclear waste that they left behind? Well we do bury nuclear waste deep underground as well. Hmmm wonder where we got that from...

On another note I have never before seen "petrified forest" images and they do seem to be actual silicon plants and not carbon ones at all. Made me wonder if there could be such an event that would turn carbon and hydrogen into silicon and oxygen, maybe an "actual" nuclear explosion, RS style.
Enjoy the Silence

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Let me just say again how absolutely fascinating is this bit of research. I really want to take a much closer look into this. Simply amazing; and devastatingly heartbreaking. If it's true, then it makes you want to seek out those responsible and briskly rub their faces against the flat surfaces of the Mesas, while sharply remarking, "are you quite proud of what you've done here?"

Because of the fact that I also like to take a look and see what contemporary science has to say about such things, I read over the website devoted to the Petrified Forest in Calistoga, CA. Here is the story line:
What has been described as one of the finest examples in the world of an ancient forest is preserved here at the Petrified Forest, in Calistoga, California. This unique site at the gateway to the Napa Valley was created following a violent volcanic explosion 3.4 million years ago. Seven miles northeast of this property lies the remains of an extinct volcano that today we call Mt. St. Helena. The incredibly powerful blast knocked down the forest of now extinct Redwood trees (Sequoia Langsdorfii) in a SW-NE orientation. Thick layers of volcanic ash billowing from the volcano rapidly buried the trees, creating an anaerobic (oxygen deprived) environment which discouraged the presence of the bacteria that decompose organic material. The thousands of years following the event were characterized by the formation of mineral-rich water which percolated through the ashy deposits, saturating the pores of the organic tissues of the Redwoods with silica, moving it through the cellular spaces. During this process the saturated water evaporated, and the excess minerals were deposited in the cells and tissues, creating a three-dimensional fossil through the process of permineralization, and perfectly presevering even the most minute detail of the wood.
Any thoughts on this? It does fail to mention how it is that these trees were cut into such perfectly aligned segments. Did they miss that? Perhaps it's to be found in different literature. Of course, this is all to say that it's the anthropological tale being told that defines what it is that we are dealing with here: Tree branches from a silicon-based life form (which inevitably leads down the archaic road of legends, in which these are remnants from the harvest of much larger organisms), or a tree trunk from a carbon-based life form (one that developed over millions of years through natural evolutionary processes, and then became preserved under volcanic ash).

A question I've been wondering: Some time ago, it was mentioned here that, when reading through old legends, one must know how to interpret the text, because the written words often outline scenarios that are not necessarily, at first glance, so clear cut and dry. I wonder: why is it that so many ancient cultures seemed to write, and speak, in parables?

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Ilkka wrote:[...]where did all the matter go?
Billy wrote:If it's true, then it makes you want to seek out those responsible and briskly rub their faces against the flat surfaces of the Mesas, while sharply remarking, "are you quite proud of what you've done here?"
This is what I was referring to when I mentioned macrobes. I had the same moment of sadness at the realization of the trees having been dispatched from the planet in this way but, to assign blame and malice of intent to the act may be a pitfall.

I think this would be similar to a group of ants who, having just a few who are differentiating their consciousness enough to think beyond their scope of existence would want, after finding out what happens to a stalk of broccoli, to punish the human that harvested the healthy snack for his family to take as sustenance.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Billy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:02 pm

to assign blame and malice of intent to the act may be a pitfall.
Yes, I know. It's just that, after seeing so much destruction, and now multiplying it on this type of a scale, well...gets ya quite upset. For once, I'd like to see an example of a peaceful race inhabiting a planet, and observing how it is that they handle the building up of civilizations. Haven't we had enough of this? https://alienseries.files.wordpress.com ... =543&h=317
I think this would be similar to a group of ants who, having just a few who are differentiating their consciousness enough to think beyond their scope of existence would want, after finding out what happens to a stalk of broccoli, to punish the human that harvested the healthy snack for his family to take as sustenance.
But what about the human who actually 'takes 1, and leaves 3'; and thus continues the cycle of nature, rather than turning the plot of ground from which the broccoli grew into a barren wasteland? There's rape and destruction, and there's rapport and balance. Take a tree, but leave three; and replant what you have taken. I suppose our 'ancestors' didn't quite have this in mind. And I have a hard time believing that they were too stupid to know the difference. They appeared to be ambivalent, or simply just didn't care at all.

It's simply amazing how many are all too willing to continue kneeling down before these 'Gods/Goddesses'. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yCLf8Ctafrs/T ... d_head.jpg

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Billy wrote:But what about the human who actually 'takes 1, and leaves 3'; and thus continues the cycle of nature, rather than turning the plot of ground from which the broccoli grew into a barren wasteland? There's rape and destruction, and there's rapport and balance. Take a tree, but leave three; and replant what you have taken. I suppose our 'ancestors' didn't quite have this in mind. And I have a hard time believing that they were too stupid to know the difference. They appeared to be ambivalent, or simply just didn't care at all.
Rabbits don't take one and plant three. You're attempting to apply human ethics to a nonhuman species. It just doesn't work. I'm not talking about the Annunaki ancestry as being the culprits behind this, I'm suggesting that silicon based macrobial life which may very well not be sentient in the way that we consider ourselves sentient, much less ethical in the way that we define it, are likely sources for consideration. I could be wrong and don't have anything to substantiate this claim with other than intuition, but if it was the gods that did this I have to wonder why it didn't make its way into the mythology.
Last edited by joeyv23 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Ancient geology

Post by LoneBear » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:40 am

In regards to giant trees... if my deductions were correct regarding the "expanding planet," then when those trees were around...
  • The Earth would have been about the size of the moon.
  • Gravity would be about 1/5th of what it is now.
  • Lower gravity = much higher atmospheric range.
  • No magnetic field = not hospitable for carbon-based life. "Life will find a way..."
  • No carbon-based life, not much oxygen in atmosphere.
  • Volcanic gasses tend to be H2S, suitable for silicon-based life as a substitute for water vapor.
To me, it does seem feasible that such trees could exist in the past--but not in the present. Though I have to wonder what we're mistaking its "acorns" to be...!

The other thing I have been wondering about was that with an expanding planet model, one would think that the planet would be stretched flat--not covered with mountain ranges. (The only ranges would be where plates subduct (crash into each other), so not ALL mountain ranges are giant tree stumps.)

I've been to Devil's Tower. One of the things that bugged me about the volcanic laccolith theory was that at the base of the tower, the hexagonal, basalt columns curve--just like tree roots--and are not "bent." They were formed that way. And if this is supposed to be some volcanic shaft exposed by erosion, then why aren't the columns perfectly straight up? And it really does look like a giant tree stump.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Yggdrasil in Teasdale, Utah

Post by LoneBear » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:23 am

Just wondered what an ash tree would look like, matching the big mesa in Teasdale...
TeasdaleTree.jpg

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:29 am

Those ancient silicon trees might have even looked very different that of our carbon based trees. Might've also been much shorter, like some trees are thick and short.
Enjoy the Silence

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:17 am

Cool video. Thanks Lonebear. How quickly it can change your perception of the Earth. From natural wonders to handiwork of a previous civilization. Having spent most my time in western U.S., you see rock structures that look like they were cut. problem solved. Makes me wonder if there are construction companies 'out there' searching out planets that have made the transition from silicon-based to carbon-based life to 'harvest the planet of elements. (big sale on earth gold on Andromeda) Would this be the transitional timetable for a new planet? What comes after carbon?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 pm

mongo wrote:Makes me wonder if there are construction companies 'out there' searching out planets that have made the transition from silicon-based to carbon-based life to 'harvest the planet of elements. (big sale on earth gold on Andromeda)
Makes me wonder about the colonization by the ANNUNA... by the time man started recording stuff, only a few of the megatrees remained to be recorded in mythology. And it is likely that they did not survive long... consider that when Nibiru came into orbit (our moon), that would have initiated two big events:

First, the EM interaction would produce a hydrodynamic effect to start the planet rotating (I did a paper on this years ago, "The Origins of Planetary Rotation"). That would cause significant geological disturbances.

Second, the Van Allen belts would have formed, blocking much of the solar particle bombardment, again drastically changing the environment--and making it compatible for carbon-based life.

As anyone who has cut firewood knows, it's easier to cut up a dead tree laying on the ground, than take down a fresh one that is standing up.
mongo wrote:Would this be the transitional timetable for a new planet? What comes after carbon?
I believe there are just two "parallel" chains of life, one carbon and one silicon. If you look at Larson's Periodic Table (page 132, Nothing But Motion), you'll see a distinct split down the columns--left is carbon, and contains all the elements that are pro-life, like Lithium (mood stabilizer), Boron (anti-nuke), Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Potassium, Calcium, Manganese, Iron, Zinc... but on the right side with silicon, we have all the deadly stuff that is used as antibiotics (against biologics): Sodium, Aluminum (cause of Alzheimer's) Sulfur, Chlorine, Silver, Iodine...

I believe this was discussed on ConsciousHugs in detail, some time ago, but it appears that the two chains of life are not very compatible--the benefits of one are the detriments of the other.

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Andrew » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:59 pm

And yet Flouride contributes to deteriorating your mental faculties and Iodine is its anti-agent. I realize everything's backwards, but the government puts flouride in our water not for our intelligence or our teeth... so I don't think this example is backwards.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:47 am

Andrew wrote:And yet Flouride contributes to deteriorating your mental faculties and Iodine is its anti-agent. I realize everything's backwards, but the government puts flouride in our water not for our intelligence or our teeth... so I don't think this example is backwards.
Only the "dead" fluoride is bad. Fluoride from natural source is important for bones and such. Usually in tooth pastes it is NaF, Sodium Fluoride. Some hundreds or thousand ppm (parts per million) concentrations. Very little amount, but still quite unhealthy. Better substitute would be genuine mineral water from source or mountain etc. natural water.

If some of you guys know a good source for natural fluoride do tell. I cant remember what else would there be than natural water for it, maybe some root vegetables. I use alot of garlic in my everyday food, I do cook it though, so goodbye allicin. I dont need allicin for anti-bacterial purposes at the moment, though.

There was some discussion about Fluoride in this site or CH some time ago.
Enjoy the Silence

tymeflyz
Discens
Discens

Post by tymeflyz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:31 am

My quick searches turned up nada , aside from the volcanic balsite mentioned does anyone know of any examples of hexagonal structures of inanimate material? Quartz I believe an example of {self?] or natural assembly intelligence
This is what piqued my interest the most in the video-.
A best guess would be that hexagonal design requires a [ self?] assembly intelligence?!

BUT Flat-earth ...ah... in the subject title begs the question - why? seems to discredit the info, could be another misguided meme victim.

Thanks LB it was definitely worth the time ; ]

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Andrew » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Right. I've only read the transcript, but I couldn't figure out why FE was included in the title when it was only mentioned at the end in some obscure way.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:45 am

Andrew wrote:Right. I've only read the transcript, but I couldn't figure out why FE was included in the title when it was only mentioned at the end in some obscure way.
In my opinion, he put "flat earth" in the title to promote his video on YouTube, since the flat earth nonsense is usually "trending."

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Andrew » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:57 am

LoneBear wrote:
Andrew wrote:Right. I've only read the transcript, but I couldn't figure out why FE was included in the title when it was only mentioned at the end in some obscure way.
In my opinion, he put "flat earth" in the title to promote his video on YouTube, since the flat earth nonsense is usually "trending."

tymeflyz
Discens
Discens

Post by tymeflyz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:39 pm

"In my opinion, he put "flat earth" in the title to promote his video on YouTube, since the flat earth nonsense is usually "trending."
LB Thank you, i had not considered that!

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 am

I posted a link to this video on my Facebook page... got quite a lot of interest (unusual to actually have discussion on Facebook!). I've noticed that the idea of giant trees is basically accepted as a "given" because of the obvious evidence, and the focus seems to be on silicon-based life.

Our carbon-based description of life is based on observation of our local environment--which is, for the most part, limited to the surface of this world--the air above and the waters sitting on it. That's it. And we consider that the "norm" and the definition of life. But what if... since everything tends to be backwards... that carbon-based life is the exception--not the rule--and it is silicon based life, existing in a totally different environment, is what is "true life" that is abundant throughout the Universe?

That would make mankind basically a "fish out of water" when trying to explore the Universe unless he could take his carbon-based environment with him--or find a way to transfer his mind into a silicon-based body. That thought, alone, gives a new perspective on transhumanism and the agenda of the New World Order.

I was asked on Facebook if "insiders" knew about the structure of the Universe to see if concepts like these were viable. Couple points that I clarified there and would also like to mention here...
  • In my personal opinion, all the modern "insiders" (for the last 10 years) are just disinformation agents, out to make sure that the people on the transition to Tier 2 "rapport" thinking (see Spiral Dynamics posts) get directed back into Tier 1 fear/rivalry based values. (And yes, Wilcock's last book falls into this category--if Corey Goode is an actual insider, then I must be Hillary Clinton's secret sex slave!)
  • Once you understand the principle of scalar motion from the Reciprocal System, you KNOW that there was no Big Bang (though I prefer Calvin & Hobbes' term, the Horrendous Space Kablooie!). The Universe exist outside space and time, and therefore beyond the concepts of both infinity and eternity. Mankind still wants creator gods acting like surrogate parents to have created the Universe--and therefore them, as children of the gods/Universe. And once you understand the origins of the human race, that reasoning makes sense--but we do not have to be limited by it. The Universe is constantly changing structure between aggregates and dust, and therefore never looks the same... much like the fizz of growing and bursting bubbles in some kind of cosmic, quantum foam.
Now what does all this have to do with ancient, giant trees? First, I'm no "insider" anymore, because I've been out of that environment for decades (though I still have contacts within). I have chosen to "see for myself" what is out there, based on deductive and inductive reasoning--with a good deal of just plain common sense. This is what you folks should also be doing. Ignore the New Age nonsense that is directed to entertain and distract you. Be creative and consider new thoughts and ideas. Contemplate "how could this be," rather than "why it can't." And obvious relationships will start to come through.

This Russian researcher came up with some intriguing ideas--not all that I agree with, but worth considering--just for the way it blows your mind when you see the parallels between mesas and tree stumps. Rather than just take that information in--examine how it changes the way you think. Then try applying that change to other concepts, and see what happens. That is the true value of this video.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:19 pm

A couple of weeks ago I was flying from Kansas City to Seattle. It was just after I watched the video. Just a few minutes West of Casper, Wy it looked like a excavation site. I knew it was Casper since the man sitting next to me was from there and pointing to sites to his wife. There was a giant U-shape area as smooth as a road(runway) with crumbly foothills around it. Next, the the mountain range near it, was another long smooth stretch of smooth earth about twice as long as the U. If someone was extracting minerals from Earth, this looked like a site.