Awakening Spirits

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Post Reply
Billy
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Awakening Spirits

Post by Billy » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am

During a recent trip to a remote intentional community in Virginia, I stumbled upon an amazing book while perusing the basement library, one that I simply couldn't put down:

https://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Spirit ... 0425141403

This book is exactly what I was meant to come upon at this point in my own evolutionary progression, because it is further clarifying so many of the things that have been discussed here, for a long time.

Lonebear: I feel as though I have been reading the story of your life. The central theme concerns the journeys of an American Indian by the name of Stalking Wolf, and a task assigned to him by a spirit of the ancestors. That task, and the duties which it entails, is one that is strikingly similar in nature to that what has been discussed here: All roads lead to the same, simple understanding as to the nature of life, itself, and to the evolution of consciousness, as a conscious act of the will.

And it leads me to wondering: It is becoming clear that those in the spirit realm are actively taking steps to find others here in this frame of reference to carry out the task of teaching humanity of the nature of life, particularly as it pertains to an understanding of what Larson refers to as the temporal landscape. It would seem that they wish to avoid being forgotten, forever; which, quite frankly, may be exactly what happens should AI and planetary terraforming continue to progress along their current trajectories.

And this inevitably leads to a few basic, fundamental questions:

1. Is it possible for us as a species to be completely cut off from access to the temporal landscape?
2. If physical life in the Universe exists primarily in a silicon-based environment; one in which carbon-based life is a less complex 'exception' rather than a rule; then is it possible that the ultimate goal of transhumanism, apart from cutting off humanity from the spirit realm, is that of restricting the access to this landscape but by the means of AI/human-computer interaction, alone?
3. Seeing as how the spirits of the ancestors are communing with a select few humans, assigning them such tasks, is it possible that there exists a way for these 'messengers' to cross paths and share wisdom, or is it that each path assigned to the messengers is meant to be traveled alone, as part of some deeper, intrinsic aspect of the communication processes of universal consciousness at varying levels of complexity? In effect, would crossing paths with another whom has also been 'touched by the Vorlons' only serve to distract and convolute the natures of the individual assigned tasks?
4. Do other races, such as the little people, who walk freely between these realms, have frequent interactions with these ancestral spirits? And if so, could they be communing together to discuss how it is that assistance can be offered across the realms?

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3905
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Awakening Spirits

Post by LoneBear » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:53 am

Billy wrote:1. Is it possible for us as a species to be completely cut off from access to the temporal landscape?
The species can be cut off from the soul of the planet, but not cut off from the cosmic sector.
Billy wrote:2. If physical life in the Universe exists primarily in a silicon-based environment; one in which carbon-based life is a less complex 'exception' rather than a rule; then is it possible that the ultimate goal of transhumanism, apart from cutting off humanity from the spirit realm, is that of restricting the access to this landscape but by the means of AI/human-computer interaction, alone?
Transhumanism is transferring the soul to another landscape--a more portable one.
Billy wrote:3. Seeing as how the spirits of the ancestors are communing with a select few humans, assigning them such tasks, is it possible that there exists a way for these 'messengers' to cross paths and share wisdom, or is it that each path assigned to the messengers is meant to be traveled alone, as part of some deeper, intrinsic aspect of the communication processes of universal consciousness at varying levels of complexity? In effect, would crossing paths with another whom has also been 'touched by the Vorlons' only serve to distract and convolute the natures of the individual assigned tasks?
Yes, the paths of the guardians had to be traveled alone because each path was a unique approach, addressing various levels of complexity to see what resonated. Curiously, the things that resonated the strongest turned out to be the weakest links. Even more curious is that the individual paths converge in the very near future.

I would also point out that spirits cannot assign tasks to humans. It is volunteer work only.
Billy wrote:4. Do other races, such as the little people, who walk freely between these realms, have frequent interactions with these ancestral spirits? And if so, could they be communing together to discuss how it is that assistance can be offered across the realms?
How do you know that the L-Ms aren't the ancestral spirits?
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Awakening Spirits

Post by Billy » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Yes, the paths of the guardians had to be traveled alone because each path was a unique approach, addressing various levels of complexity to see what resonated. Curiously, the things that resonated the strongest turned out to be the weakest links.
When you say 'resonate', do you mean across sectors, i.e. both realms experiencing harmonic growth, with the goal being that of an outgrowth/evolution of consciousness? Also, I wonder what is inferred by "the strongest" turning out to be the "weakest links". You would think that it would be the other way around. If something 'resonates' highly, across both sectors, then would this not imply that this particular resonance is something that would be of benefit to the outgrowth of universal consciousness and expansion?
Even more curious is that the individual paths converge in the very near future.
Would this be in reference to the 'all paths leading to the same understanding' line of thought? When the paths converge, then, I wonder, what might occur? Does this represent some type of 'summary' of the findings? And by 'converging', I am thinking that this will not take place in the spatial realm, i.e. a meeting of these guardians in one spatial location. Perhaps at the same point in time in the temporal realm, but not in space?
I would also point out that spirits cannot assign tasks to humans. It is volunteer work only.
Understood. That makes sense. Otherwise, it's a 'command', and not done of free will.
How do you know that the L-Ms aren't the ancestral spirits?
Well, I suppose I don't. However, I was under the impression that at least some the spirits of the ancestors whom are communicating with folks are doing so by taking up forms the nature of which appear to be their most recent bodily presence, in space. They could in fact assume any form, but are instead choosing their most recent, 'spatial' shape; or perhaps, a spatial shape that appeared at some point in the history of that particular being. Up to this point, my thinking has been that these ancestral spirits have perhaps evolved beyond the reincarnation process, and are returning from these higher levels of evolution to pass along messages. So, if it is the little people whom are at least partly involved in this, then why would they be taking up the forms of those who were once human beings, known by others? Unless, of course, those same ancestral spirits were in fact, in life, the little people, assuming human form, as a means of 'teaching'. The nature of this current conversation as it relates to particular guardians would seem to be one in which the 'trickster' nature of the little people does not play a part, i.e. they are doing this not to have a laugh, but because there is a genuine interest in growing consciousness, and in helping others along the path of understanding. And it perhaps stands to reason that the Unseelie Court are not involved in affairs of this nature; at least, not in a direct fashion.

Billy
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Awakening Spirits

Post by Billy » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:40 pm

One other question that comes to mind: You refer to those who are contacted and who take up the task as 'guardians'. This infers that there are things that require guarding. What might these be? (this is more of a rhetorical question, one that I am going to sleep on this evening.)

Up to this point, I have been thinking that those with whom the spirits commune first start out as 'seekers', i.e. they are searching for something, but perhaps are not quite aware of what that something is. When the experience happens, and when communication takes place, I can see why this would be a life changing experience. At this point, I would think that the 'seeker' then becomes a 'messenger'.

But a guardian...

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3905
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Awakening Spirits

Post by LoneBear » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Billy wrote:But a guardian...
More like a custodian, or as Jack O'Neil might put it, "a janitor?"
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Post Reply