Iraqi Minister acknowledges spacecraft, ETs

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Iraqi Minister acknowledges spacecraft, ETs

Post by Andrew » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:29 am

Sept. 30, 2016:
A senior Iraqi government minister has claimed that aliens helped the ancient Sumerians who settled in the Middle Eastern region of Mesopotamia — now southern Iraq — about 7,000 years ago (5500 to 4000 BC), to build a space launch facility and launched spacecraft to explore our outer solar system.
I think his explanation as to why this region was ideal for a spaceport is full of crap. "The atmosphere throughout Dhi Qar is positive." Right.

I know this could sound like a gateway leading towards Project BlueBeam, but I believe that operation has been snuffed out and neutralized. Disclosure is a part of the future. I am of the opinion that "star wars" have been taking place above, around, and below us without our knowing it between the Dracos and whatever Federation/Alliance there is out there. Not saying they are benevolent or that they even accept our behavior, but since we were created to be slaves and we have shown resistance as a species throughout history towards physical slavery anyway, I think our desire for self-determination and evolution would be respected.

Coupled with the idea that it is not in their interest to allow the SMs to possess another celestial base from which to spawn and conquer, it seems rational to presume we have allies in our quest for liberation.

Article
Video (with subtitles)
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Iraqi Minister acknowledges spacecraft, ETs

Post by Ilkka » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:39 am

The place might've been of positive "vibe" at that time around when it was being built there.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Andrew wrote:Sept. 30, 2016:
A senior Iraqi government minister has claimed that aliens helped the ancient Sumerians who settled in the Middle Eastern region of Mesopotamia — now southern Iraq — about 7,000 years ago (5500 to 4000 BC), to build a space launch facility and launched spacecraft to explore our outer solar system.
I think his explanation as to why this region was ideal for a spaceport is full of crap. "The atmosphere throughout Dhi Qar is positive." Right.

I know this could sound like a gateway leading towards Project BlueBeam, but I believe that operation has been snuffed out and neutralized. Disclosure is a part of the future. I am of the opinion that "star wars" have been taking place above, around, and below us without our knowing it between the Dracos and whatever Federation/Alliance there is out there. Not saying they are benevolent or that they even accept our behavior, but since we were created to be slaves and we have shown resistance as a species throughout history towards physical slavery anyway, I think our desire for self-determination and evolution would be respected.
I'm not so sure about Project Blue Beam being snuffed out and neutralised, the way I see it, those in control just love to play with their toys and deceive people so despite the exposure to some degree of PBB they will still be desperate to pull the wool over our eyes and get us believing their latest nonsense, such as the classic Nibiru as mention in the article and video, while letting loose their latest hologram technology and media disinfo. Articles like this are just sowing the seed...
Andrew wrote:Coupled with the idea that it is not in their interest to allow the SMs to possess another celestial base from which to spawn and conquer, it seems rational to presume we have allies in our quest for liberation.

Article
Video (with subtitles)
Looks like classic misdirection blended with truth to me, this is the text from the youtube video:
September 30, 2016: Iraq’s Transport Minister, Kazem Finjan, states “ancient aliens” built earth’s first airport 7,000 years ago in the Middle East - and used it for interplanetary missions. Sumerians inhabited what was Mesopotamia and, according to Finjan, were aided in developing this space station by visiting aliens (Anunnaki).

"The first airport that was established on planet earth was in this place. It was constructed 5,000 years before Christ,” Finjan told a baffled gallery of journalists.
You can't help but laugh at the "baffled gallery of journalists" comment, what it misses is the "as they all winked and nudged each other while smiling" part.

If the article and video didn't mention Nibiru then i'd be more inclined to believe it was possibly the Iraqi Government spreading some truth, unfortunately it looks like Iraq succumbed to NWO control after Gulf War 1.

If you take the announcement as it is, ignoring the many commenters and their opinions, you get the impression that it is the mainstream media muddying the truth that the Iraqi minister is speaking. But when you see comments like this...
Finjan’s unexpected comments sparked a flurry of mocking reactions on Twitter, according to the Express.

“Iraqi transport minister’s hallucinations about spaceships in Nasiriyah prove that the [Haidar] Al-Abadi government is full of fools, hashish addicts and the most worthless of humanity,” Dawood Al-Basri tweeted.

“Can you believe that this imbecile is the current Iraqi transportation minister?” Iraqi Al Jazeera journalist, Amer Al-Kubaisi, also tweeted.

“Awkward moment and I don’t think anyone was brave enough to contradict him,” wrote Hayder al-Khoei, a researcher at the Center for Academic Shi’a Studies, according to the Independent.
...it does seem that the media is doing the usual manipulation that it does so well, in order to further the agenda of those in control of planet matrix.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Yes Chris, sounds like a good cop/bad cop ploy. Interesting though, these "disclosure" efforts..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.