Pizzagate

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Pizzagate

Post by Lozion » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Since things are quiet over at CH, here is a repost of my thread concerning the evolving possible paedophilia scandal labeled PizzaGate and its citizen investigation. Though this may feel to be a bit out of bounds for AQ discussion, it ties in into soul catching, Rephaim ritual/adoration (ex: Moloch), black magic, etc.

http://fora.conscioushugs.com/viewtopic ... 5919#p5919

Feel free to add here or there..
Last edited by Lozion on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Pizzagate

Post by Lozion » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:29 pm

Also maybe a tie-in to "vampyrism" and possible mark of SM dna:

Coloboma, a very rare eye defect (Soros has it) has been verified in child abduction cases. Quoted from here:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1458452
The gene mutation that causes this condition is a PAX2 mutation. During embryonic development, the PAX2 gene provides instructions for producing a protein that is involved in the formation of the eye, ear, brain and spinal cord (central nervous system), kidney, and genital tract. After birth, the PAX2 protein is thought to protect against cell death during periods of cellular stress. If someone were to be seeking a solution to cellular death, they would probably start with exploring the function of the PAX2 produced proteins

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Upon first reading the Podesta emails along with the Pizza-code legend, I thought it would snowball quickly and people would see this for what it is. Like everything else that's controversial, it ricochets off the vast majority of the closed, ignorant minds that make up the U.S. society. I'm also now a little disheartened it's taking on some form of division within the "Truth" movement, like which Pedophilia ring is being argued about in #PizzaGate. The Podesta or the Comet Pizza. Like how the 9-11 Truth movement is fractured from within. People want to argue more about the legitimacy of extraneous details and not the cause of subject, the common denominator.

Dark occultists abduct and vampire the energy of children sexually and trade them amongst one another while simultaneously masquerading as public servants. They are able to do so because enough people believe in the virtue of order-following; to execute the commands of a perceived authority figure without conscience, and therefore, without any notion of personal accountability. They are soulless. But the same vast majority of the population when they hear the word occultist go :shock: And don't talk about the soul like it is scientific. That can't be proven. The cult followers of the religion known as Scientism will only call something a fact when the government tells them it is a fact. Most people are dead to their senses. They have grown absolutely dependent on someone else telling them how things are. And all they hear now is, "there's fake news about. Watch yo'self." :x
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Coloboma or the Pupula duplex (https://www.jstor.org/stable/262941?seq ... b_contents) if an SM trait could explain the near east millenia old legends of the Evil Eye, interpreted here as Enkiites descendants (us) trying to protect themselves from Enlilite elites sharing that ophtalmological pecularity..

Like I said on CH, I wonder how much of all this is controlled disclosure to further an agenda (may also be part a ploy to contribute to bring down the Old system to better usher in a New One. A Ordo ab Chao type deal incriminating mid-level minions but not the true Hidden Hands..) or the truth is really coming out thanks to wiki and other citizen movements efforts.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Pizzagate-Just the facts infographic.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3q51ki8pl1his ... 2.jpg?dl=0

Incidently, yesterday the traffic cam in front of Comet Ping Pong in D.C. was moved in another direction and today lo & behold, a gunman walks in the restaurant but surrenders to he Swat team without firing a shot..

False flag in the making?

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:57 pm

The more I look into this the more it makes sense. Coloboma may be telltale sign of remnant SM dna. If you revisit the voat thread earlier mentionned you will see added pics of various elite members who feature the eye anomaly.. I know this is veering into David Icke territory but what do you guys think?

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:55 pm

Interesting connections being made here: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1458452
The link between this disorder and the pineal gland (via PAX2) is super important. Pineal glands interact with electromagnetic fields, like your wifi cards in your laptop.

Coloboma->Abnormal pineal gland->Increased Telepathic Sensitivity???

Sexual abuse -> disassociation -> vacant body???

I think we might actually have a demon colony infecting us thru our telepathy ports.

Link between pineal and EMF http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 3/abstract

Link between pineal and PAX2 http://www.nara-wu.ac.jp/bio/develop/NOVA%20proof.pdf

Link between PAX2 and coloboma http://jmg.bmj.com/content/35/10/806.full.pdf
Not that this surprises anyone here much but the data coming out is contributing to adding weight to beliefs we share about SM hybrids running the show on Tiamat..

Moose
Discens
Discens

Post by Moose » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Lozion wrote:The more I look into this the more it makes sense. Coloboma may be telltale sign of remnant SM dna. If you revisit the voat thread earlier mentionned you will see added pics of various elite members who feature the eye anomaly.
That was my first thought, makes me wonder if it is a "mark" rather than a "defect" and if there is anything else going on with it. I also noted that the lot of these people have blue eyes, with few having other colors, could indicate tainted dna with respect to the ones with non blue eyes. Could explain why there's some hostilities between the factions of TPTB, the "pure" vs the "taint". Also I bet that "mark" in the eye gives them the ability to interact with the old SM technology, kinda like how a finger scanner works but with the eye instead.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:45 am

Not much of a Wilcock reader but I find he has pizzagate pretty well described here with some info not seen on voat or elsewhere.. Ymmv.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... dgame-pt-1

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:59 pm

On an off-note he is really weirdly obsessed with his synchronicities. He just points out repeating numbers, like 9995 means his information is validated by the universe.

On-note, that is a great collection and perspective on the situation. It makes all the sense in the world that we are in an indefinite waiting game till Obama leaves office or else he could pardon everyone. Smh. Take in everything you see in life that's normal to describe to posterity, cause everything is about to change.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:30 am

Andrew wrote:Take in everything you see in life that's normal to describe to posterity, cause everything is about to change.
And as history teaches... it does not matter who gets elected; the "change" is always for the worse.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:15 pm

That's the way it's always been while TPB have been controlling the populace through Red and Blue Vmeme dialectics. The incoming mass exposure of the politico-child-sex-trade-ring has all the characteristics of the green vmeme though: "refining the impurities to get a clean set of pieces to the puzzle" towards Tier 2 perspective of the system.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Andrew wrote:That's the way it's always been while TPB have been controlling the populace through Red and Blue Vmeme dialectics. The incoming mass exposure of the politico-child-sex-trade-ring has all the characteristics of the green vmeme though: "refining the impurities to get a clean set of pieces to the puzzle" towards Tier 2 perspective of the system.
Is it really incoming though? I was heavily entrenched a short while back in the Hampstead case/coverup of the same elite child abuse/sex scandal and here's my personal take on it.

The energy being taken from these kids, as well as those involved in its exposure is such that it maintains the walls built in the collective psyche that keeps enough people from looking to affect any positive change.

This issue of child abuse/sex rings is the one thing that could turn the whole system on its head because it is a violation of the archetypal child within the collective and the exposure within/to the collective would rend its structure to pieces. It would be the trigger for the much needed psychotic break of the human collective.

The issue though that I will double back over, is that the wall around this twisted complex within the collective psyche is reinforced by the energy taken from the victims as well as the people who are awake enough and brave enough to look at it, get outraged, who do not see the way to affect a TRUE positive change in the world, by developing their own individuated Self, thereby effectively pulling ones energy from the collective structure.

As it is, the diseased (read: disorganized) structure of the collective human psyche is such that it is impervious to outside interference. The entire Galactic Federation would have to land en masse, and enough people willing to care (unlikely considering the established psychic structure) for it, the collective, to be shaken enough to have the schizophrenic episode that it needs in order to reorganize its constituent parts and orient itself back towards evolution.

I look at this in a similar way that Miles Mathis looks at gurus. This is yet another level or potential stop (read: distraction) along the way up the mountain of evolution of consciousness.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

"Mock Gala" feat. Cannibalism, Celebs

Post by Andrew » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Pictures: Numerous celebrities and "public officials" attended a mock "gala" of satanic cannibalism provided by "Spirit cooking" Maria Ambramovic.

Shown:
Will Ferrell
Minnie Driver
Pamela Anderson
Gwen Stefani
Kirsten Dunst
Governor of California, Jerry Brown
and more...

Pictures may make you queasy. Heads and "sacrifices" are artificial but are intended to look like the real sacrifices that do take place. It is a "mock" gala after all.

https://sli.mg/a/mdv0hG

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Comprehensive list of "evidence" compiled here:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611