"Space"... what are they really up to?

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

"Space"... what are they really up to?

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:31 am

Remote Highland peninsula earmarked for satellite launchpad
http://www.scotsman.com/regions/inverne ... -1-4498984
The plans are expected to be attract opposition as access roads to the launchpad would likely have to be built across the area’s famed wilderness which has been designated as a national scenic area.
A good point was made by a person who commented on this on the group email i'm part of that are discussing it:
I have this basic understanding of maths that got me through 2 maths O
levels, 2 maths A levels and a BSc in Electronics and this doesn't make
sense unless I've missed something.

The higher your latitude the more energy needed to get into orbit. Also
you want to launch to the East to use the rotation velocity you already
have (as the Earth rotates). So the best place to launch from is ESA's
Kourou as it is near the equator and if you go East you have lots of
Atlantic ocean to fall in for booster stages or if something goes wrong.
Next best is Cape Caneveral at 28N and again lots of Atlantic to the
East. But you need a lot more energy so you need a bigger rocket than at
Kourou or you launch smaller payloads. Then Edwards AFB but the problem
here is you don't want to drop stuff over mainland USA so you go West
and need more energy. Worst is Baikonor at 45N where you need really
large amounts of extra energy to get it up.

A'Mhoine at 60N doesn't make sense. But I may have missed something here.
Original article at - http://www.parabolicarc.com/2017/07/10/ ... spaceport/

So, given what we know about real space travel.... what are they really up to here? As the comment above states it makes no sense to ruin a protected wilderness area to create a "spaceport" especially at that latitude, not to mention our manufactured weather and how much worse it is than the rest of the UK, especially up north!

Why the rush to create all of these space ports when space travel is a load of nonsense? I get the suspicion that they are definitely up to something else, perhaps wanting to be closer to the Arctic, maybe making preparations to update the global defense grid... what does everyone else reckon?

With them making it hail during 100+ degree days in the US, and hail in Kenya, I think this could be a big distraction and diverting of funding for something else, perhaps they are creating more DUMBS and preparing even more of their mega rich crypto-jew families to go into hiding when the planet burning up gets even worse... :x

One thing for sure, this reeks of only getting a tiny part of the whole story...

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: "Space"... what are they really up to?

Post by 7Serpent » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:39 am

by Djchrismac

So, given what we know about real space travel.... what are they really up to here? As the comment above states it makes no sense to ruin a protected wilderness area to create a "spaceport" especially at that latitude, not to mention our manufactured weather and how much worse it is than the rest of the UK, especially up north!

Looks like typical NWO jargon to create more jobs...keep people busy spinning the $ wheel.

Note all the astronomical figures... its not making sense is hidden in plane sight by all the money your gonna make... gotta make sure to get your biggest piece of that imaginary space pie !

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:31 am
what does everyone else reckon?
Maybe they are going the opposite way. Underground and not into space. Checkout if there are some seismic happening going around that area and if the ground has some natural caves to go into.
Enjoy the Silence

kano
Discens
Discens

Post by kano » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Maybe they are going the opposite way. Underground and not into space. Checkout if there are some seismic happening going around that area and if the ground has some natural caves to go into.
This is usually a good default starting point - checking in to the inverse of what they say they are doing. Up is down, black is white, peace is war, so on and so on...those bastards love to bastardize!

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 pm

now this:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolo ... i=BBnb7Kz

Good grief Charlie Brown...

Their only proof was, well... because they said so. I guess any actual data is not necessary. I did not look up the web site posted in the article...for more of the justifications for spending who knows how much $$$