Chatbox

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Chatbox

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:43 am

I've created this thread and am sharing an album by musician Jia Peng Fang who I love that there be a space where a certain type of feeling can be expressed among us. As I sit here in my room winding down after work with candles and midnight oils burning, listening to this wonderful work of art and reading a bit of Asimov before bed, I got to thinking about everyone. For those that I have and those, too, who I haven't interacted with, I want you all to know that in our shared interest as seekers of one truth or another, I consider you brothers and sisters, all. I hope that this music will deliver the joy that I feel for being able to connect to you all as I've had the pleasure to do. To each and every one of you, friends that we all are, I send my affections. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeX97WHQ ... CyqM2zv2nk

PS If anyone knows if it's possible and how to embed the playlist linked above,.. teach me :?:
Last edited by joeyv23 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Re: Friends

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am

Hmm, cant watch those youtube videos in this country.
Enjoy the Silence

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am
No bueno! If you want to look it up, the album is titled Friends. I know it's on Spotify if you have that and a google search tells me that iheart radio has it listed as well.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:43 am
As I sit here in my room winding down after work with candles and midnight oils burning, listening to this wonderful work of art and reading a bit of Asimov before bed
This sounds way more comfy than the bleak and dull atmosphere I'm usually reading in. And I bet you even have a real physical book in front of you, not some black pixels on a white screen. :D
Thank you for the link. I have only listened to the first song so far but I liked it. I will get back to the playlist on my next workout session. Also, it will be perfect to use as background music during my Pimsleur revisions.

This thread is perfectly suited for a "chatbox" btw, like they have on cluesforum. Whenever somebody feels like sharing something or just wants to leave a thought or a comment, ask a question or is looking for some quick help on any issue (that can't be solved by a simple google search) but doesn't feel it's that big of a deal to start a new thread over it, then this would be the place. Should it initiate any long discussions on a certain topic, then those posts can always be separated into their own thread.

Ilkka wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am
Try this: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/a ... cker-plus/

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:52 pm

animus wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 pm
This sounds way more comfy than the bleak and dull atmosphere I'm usually reading in. And I bet you even have a real physical book in front of you, not some black pixels on a white screen. :D
Safe bet ;) Spaceman started me on the Foundation novels recently and was kind enough to lend me access to his set. The whole atmosphere has been born of necessity. My nerves were quite nearly shot out recently and I finally made a break through. Those magic drivers that LB has discussed in his Hex Ed thread require some major inner strength building in order to install. As of yesterday just before starting this thread, I initiated the driver in my OS. To say that it's "something else" would be quite the understatement!
Thank you for the link. I have only listened to the first song so far but I liked it. I will get back to the playlist on my next workout session. Also, it will be perfect to use as background music during my Pimsleur revisions.
You might like his album, 'Sho', for a workout. It's got a nice tempo that might be just right to work out to. 'Glitter' is one that was an instant favorite here given its varied style with different songs being played to different cultural styles.. definitely worth checking out!
This thread is perfectly suited for a "chatbox" btw, like they have on cluesforum. Whenever somebody feels like sharing something or just wants to leave a thought or a comment, ask a question or is looking for some quick help on any issue (that can't be solved by a simple google search) but doesn't feel it's that big of a deal to start a new thread over it, then this would be the place. Should it initiate any long discussions on a certain topic, then those posts can always be separated into their own thread.
You've tapped an underlying motivation for my creating the thread that I didn't explicitly state. This is exactly the type of space that I was hoping to create! I've adjusted to thread title to reflect. Cheers!
:D

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Chatbox

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 am

animus wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 pm
Try this: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/a ... cker-plus/
Apparently it worked for the one video only but not the list, but thanks. Don't know German when it did tell me something in that language but managed to get it working :D

I found out that when I changed the site that damn thing just kept playing in there somewhere from the start of that song. I guess that addon is kind buggy or something, but with clicking that image to be red again in mozilla toolbar it stopped that, I guess I gotta check out whats going on with that addon.

-----edit-----

It turns out that the addon turned out to be more trouble than worth, it needs more refinement. I couldn't see the other videos like at all just blank screen and I can't find the words to describe what more there was wrong with that addon.

However, I wanted to share this beautiful piece that I fell in love, would like to buy that kind of drum but it costs over 1600 euros cheapes ones at that:
Enjoy the Silence

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Chatbox

Post by animus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 am

joeyv23 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:52 pm
My nerves were quite nearly shot out recently and I finally made a break through. Those magic drivers that LB has discussed in his Hex Ed thread require some major inner strength building in order to install. As of yesterday just before starting this thread, I initiated the driver in my OS. To say that it's "something else" would be quite the understatement!
This is great news! As was your last post in this regard. I was at my parents' that day and was doing some troubleshooting on their notebook. I switched over to AQ for a minute when there was a progress bar and then suddenly after reading your post was all excited and had a big grin on my face. I know my father looked at me but he didn't say anything because I was focused on the screen of my own notebook, not that of the other one.
Curiosity gives me this urge to ask for more details but at the same time I am reluctant to ask because I think it will take away some of the surprise, should I (or others) ever get to this point. After all, at least for me it is this kind of mystery which is driving me to advance. On the other hand, and I am going for another bet here, you are probably eager to share your new experience with others. I know I would be, although I don't quite comprehend what you went through--and opened up to. I often wonder how LB manages to can contain all the excitement. The stuff he must have seen... or sensed to use a more fitting word.
You might like his album, 'Sho', for a workout. It's got a nice tempo that might be just right to work out to. 'Glitter' is one that was an instant favorite here given its varied style with different songs being played to different cultural styles.. definitely worth checking out!
Thanks. It was about time to find new tunes anyway. I am growing tired of my same old playlists.

You've tapped an underlying motivation for my creating the thread that I didn't explicitly state. This is exactly the type of space that I was hoping to create!
And I am already glad you did.

Ilkka wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 am
Apparently it worked for the one video only but not the list
I have the same problem today (but not with the other bugs you mentioned). I tested it only yesterday and it worked just fine and I could still see the playlist. Now the whole right side is blank whenever you try to load a blocked video (after it reloads the page with a proxyserver). It is still useful and better than nothing but I have to agree, it needs some refinement.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 am

Thanks Joey, unfortunately i'm unable to view those videos as they are blocked but i'll try and find a copy elsewhere to listen to when I am back at home this evening... :)
animus wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 am
Curiosity gives me this urge to ask for more details but at the same time I am reluctant to ask because I think it will take away some of the surprise, should I (or others) ever get to this point. After all, at least for me it is this kind of mystery which is driving me to advance. On the other hand, and I am going for another bet here, you are probably eager to share your new experience with others. I know I would be, although I don't quite comprehend what you went through--and opened up to. I often wonder how LB manages to can contain all the excitement. The stuff he must have seen... or sensed to use a more fitting word.
I second this. :D

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Ilkka wrote:
However, I wanted to share this beautiful piece that I fell in love, would like to buy that kind of drum but it costs over 1600 euros cheapes ones at that:
Thanks for the share! I've encountered these before but under the name 'hang drum'. So far as I knew the company that produced them stopped, and there were only a limited number on the market which has driven up the price of an already fairly expensive instrument. Has someone taken and adapted it into a new 'spacedrum'?
animus wrote:
Thanks. It was about time to find new tunes anyway. I am growing tired of my same old playlists.
I'll try to get Spaceman on here to share some music, he's turned me on to quite a bit in the last year since we've been living together.

I know I've mentioned her before, but Loreena Mckinnett is always a safe go-to. I could live in her song 'Kecharitomene'... and in fact very well may live there in a different incarnation! Here's this... it isn't Loreena's official video - I linked this one because it has the backstory to the song overlaid in the video, the likes of which is as interesting as all the stuff going on in the song :D

Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:22 am
animus wrote:
I second this. :D
See here ;)

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 pm
Thanks for the share! I've encountered these before but under the name 'hang drum'.
My big brother showed me this site https://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.ht ... sw=handpan

The demo on this one https://www.thomann.de/gb/terre_handpan ... kebono.htm is for me the most best sounding I like the sound of that "F" model. Those other drums that are less than 1000 euroes does have that after sound that I dont like at all, so thats why this type of hand pan is more of my liking.
Enjoy the Silence

trippingthelight
Discens
Discens

Post by trippingthelight » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 pm

joeyv23 wrote:I've encountered these before but under the name 'hang drum'.
I'd never heard of this instrument before but spent quite a while this morning thanks to these posts meandering around youtube discovering just how good they sound. Then I stumbled on this piece of music called the 'Song of The Butterfly' which had me hypnotised. It's a collaboration between Istvan Sky Kék Ég, Estas Tonne, Pablo Arellano, Indrė Kuliešiūtė.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5WbSro ... 84ybL0Sulw

then off meandering again watching the remarkable Estas Tonne, again never heard of him but his guitar playing is beyond belief. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScDxESc ... lw&index=2

And as I'm from an electronic background, I have to leave this organic sounding chilled progressive house from B.T. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDPKGrYcs8k

So, thanks for the heads up on the hangdrum - i'm now happy!

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:20 am

Ilkka wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm
My big brother showed me this site https://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.ht ... sw=handpan

The demo on this one https://www.thomann.de/gb/terre_handpan ... kebono.htm is for me the most best sounding I like the sound of that "F" model. Those other drums that are less than 1000 euroes does have that after sound that I dont like at all, so thats why this type of hand pan is more of my liking.
Thanks for the links! Billy, Spaceman, and I were down at a farm a little while ago... it's actually where we made the connection to Heartwater... and the family had invited a couple of young women over that night to play some music and enjoy festivities with everyone there. Imagine... a young Mormon family (and I mean country Mormon--the homesteading types that live their doctrine, not city Mormon--the ones that on the face seem accepting of your different beliefs but are so tied up in church and dogma that they forget to live and actually can't hear a word that you might be saying with regards to different belief systems and spirituality) and their... I can't even recall now... maybe 7 kids ranging in age from toddler to early teens, two Mormon women who were so musically inclined that I was blown away. Most of their instruments they built by hand, and likely learned the techniques as a result of all the gathering of culture that the Mormon church is doing--not knocking it at all I appreciate that it's being done. Anyways, one of the instruments that had been built was essentially one of the cheaper handpan's listed on that site, where they had taken a blowtorch to an empty propane tank and cut out the slots that would allow the music to resonate at a specific frequency. This was one of the only instruments that hadn't been fine-tuned -- and experiment as we were told, but it still sounded really good! My point in all of this... it might be worthwhile to try to figure out how to make one of these rather than spending so much on one.
trippingthelight wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 pm
I'd never heard of this instrument before but spent quite a while this morning thanks to these posts meandering around youtube discovering just how good they sound. Then I stumbled on this piece of music called the 'Song of The Butterfly' which had me hypnotised. It's a collaboration between Istvan Sky Kék Ég, Estas Tonne, Pablo Arellano, Indrė Kuliešiūtė.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5WbSro ... 84ybL0Sulw

then off meandering again watching the remarkable Estas Tonne, again never heard of him but his guitar playing is beyond belief. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScDxESc ... lw&index=2

And as I'm from an electronic background, I have to leave this organic sounding chilled progressive house from B.T. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDPKGrYcs8k

So, thanks for the heads up on the hangdrum - i'm now happy!
Thanks in return, these are fantastic!!!

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:46 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:20 am
My point in all of this... it might be worthwhile to try to figure out how to make one of these rather than spending so much on one.
My big brothers first idea was actually to make such a drum he later on did find an empty tank that would perhaps be very suitable for that sort of making. As of yet he hasn't made anything to it and it has been for years.

I think if its still intact it could be a perfect part of wood gasifier, which could in turn be used to fuel a generator for electricity or used as burning gas for stoves. The main thing that happens is pyrolysis/dry distillation. Only partially though since it still gets little bit of air for wood burning to happen, however there are alot of videos in youtube of such gasifiers and how to make them. Quite simple ones slap a few propane tanks together with some pipes and voila!
Enjoy the Silence

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 pm

trippingthelight wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 pm
watching the remarkable Estas Tonne, again never heard of him but his guitar playing is beyond belief. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScDxESc ... lw&index=2
I second this one. Thanks.

PS. In the video there are the kinds of "hippies" I have been with and they have their own sort of world. Although they have left this area where I reside so haven't seen them in quite a while.
Enjoy the Silence

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:41 am

joeyv23 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:52 pm
...Spaceman started me on the Foundation novels recently...
I made sure to have these in hard-back.

One of my favorite series - and authors. "Heliconian Twister"... very similar to some of the stuff I practice.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Traveling back over the Atlantic tomorrow. Got tons of great video content for my introductory video to my astrology & RS page. Aiming to debut it during the first quarter moon next lunar month. I see a lot of studying and writing going on in the near future, though it may take me a few days to readjust to American life (which I wholeheartedly prefer over European.) I saw everything I wanted to here in Italy, but I am energetically spent. Been suffering a cold this whole day.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:30 am

Andrew wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm
I saw everything I wanted to here in Italy, but I am energetically spent.
I've never been to Italy and never want to go even. Closest I've been to Italy is the island of Kos in Greece back in early 2000s. For european life there would be more better choices, but scandivanian life there would be Norway or Finland. Sweden is out of question since there are whole towns taken over by immigrants where even police fears to go into, those kinds of "terrorists" have been doing alot of damage to that place. This country Finland doesn't have the same problem YET, but seems to have it soon if they continue to do things the same way as Sweden did. From Norway I dont have knowledge of similar things happening so I cant say what happens in there.

Recently there was a knife attack in one major city where 2 people died and several injured. The attacker was apparent Muslim and perhaps was targeting a person wearing army uniform like in other countries of Europe the terrorists are doing. Now media says to avoid being out at night times alone. I would say that perhaps everyone should wear army uniform who is native to this country so the terrorists might think twice about the things they are "compelled" to do.

At first media said that the attacker was 18 years old, but later he was 21. Funny thing that was mentioned also was that "The person lied about his age" as if it would've been shocking news. Not to me though since it was well known that they "lost" their previous identities when traveling to Europe and gained new ones with age of their choosing. Some people even called them "bearded children" that look like they are 30 but tell that they are 16-18 years old.
Enjoy the Silence

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:40 pm

I just had a Barramundi fillet tonight. First time trying that fish. I only recognized it in the shop bcz I've been playing Final Fantasy XV recently and that meal gives you a lot of boosted stats. It was so good. Reminded me of the Noxx saying, "Thanks for all the fish!" I would hope they tried Barramundi before they left.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Andrew wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:40 pm
I just had a Barramundi fillet tonight. First time trying that fish. I only recognized it in the shop bcz I've been playing Final Fantasy XV recently and that meal gives you a lot of boosted stats. It was so good. Reminded me of the Noxx saying, "Thanks for all the fish!" I would hope they tried Barramundi before they left.
I thought it was the dolphins that thank us for the fish before leaving? The Nokk are definitely still around. Not sure exactly what they eat... Will have to inquire about that one!

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:37 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 pm
The Nokk are definitely still around. Not sure exactly what they eat... Will have to inquire about that one!
I too believe they are still around at least some of them. I think that large portion of them vacated this globe as LB said in some post here or daniel in CH site.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:13 pm

joeyv23 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 pm
I thought it was the dolphins that thank us for the fish before leaving? The Nokk are definitely still around. Not sure exactly what they eat... Will have to inquire about that one!
They like sushi.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

dave432
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dave432 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Ilkka wrote:
However, I wanted to share this beautiful piece that I fell in love, would like to buy that kind of drum but it costs over 1600 euros cheapes ones at that
I like her musical ability but the sound of the drum itself causes some irritation in me. The Trinidad steel drums create the same effect, guessing because steel is an alloy.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle. We'll have some toast.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:39 am

dave432 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:09 pm
Ilkka wrote:
However, I wanted to share this beautiful piece that I fell in love, would like to buy that kind of drum but it costs over 1600 euros cheapes ones at that
I like her musical ability but the sound of the drum itself causes some irritation in me. The Trinidad steel drums create the same effect, guessing because steel is an alloy.
There are those slightly other kinds of drums that irritate me as well so maybe not the material, but how it vibrates the sound waves. If I recall they are called "Hapi" drums that has that effect, if you visit the "thomann" site (link is up in this thread) there are those drums available and some of them have sound sample so you can hear em "noises" :)

Or the reason might be in a quality of the video itself, some audio "geek" would know what might be the problem, there might be some certain sounds missing and that would be unpleasent(er) than live version or better quality format etc.

--edit--

I suppose steel would produce slightly different sound than pure iron for example, however it would be a bit more fragile.
Enjoy the Silence

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:32 pm

I'd be surprised if Bruce hasn't seen the "rational" wiki page on RS. Is the reason Ron Satz's equations are supposedly incorrect is because he's trying to explain RS through the lenses of "old world" terminology? I can hardly produce the mathematics behind "the time constant of a resistor-capacitor circuit" and how that equation is used to produce a working product, but conceptually, modern scientists have to invent constants because they study the universe from a natural datem of zero, instead of 1, the natural progression. Again, I don't know how electronics work mathematically, and I'm certainly not fond of EMF dependence, but conceptually I sort of see the problem like this.

Observe how an aqueduct carries and transports water. It slopes down ever so slightly from the water source towards its destination and lets gravity do the "work." Whereas modern scientists look to force things into doing work. The former approach to work utilizes natural forces that are constantly in flow, and are not man-made. From conception these objects are designed to utilize natural laws. The latter approach to work is shearing or resistance-based. Like a remote control. One button pressed closes an electrical channel that allows power (s) to flow through the conductive material (t) that reaches a resistor (t2/s3) and pangs against it, like a gong being struck, emitting a specific frequency (t/s), like a musical chord. The receiver is "tuned" with that same frequency, so that when it is transmitted, it sticks to that receptor because the exact t/s creates a zero net motion, but the collision produces an opposite and equal amount of energy down the channel to the computer. (I may be wrong in concept here, but it was the best I could devise with my limited knowledge.)

I think Larson did stress that you can get correct mathematics in a box full of ad-hoc assumptions. The problem is that you're never going to achieve what the impulse behind science is: understanding the universe in which we live, and thus ourselves and our origins, and to use it to benefit our lives. But I see this is the day in age all of the "scientists" are content just receiving money and praise within their own academia. (I'm going to inject my own personality here, for all the academic purists out there: get over it.) They are circle-jerkers. You're never going to reach the stars, physically or metaphorically, if you keep your head in the sand.

So that's what I think. No matter how much you polish it, a turd is a turd. You won't be able to express concepts in "scientific journals" using RS, because their mathematical expressions of natural phenomena depend on inventing new constants ad absurdum. Doing so keeps them running further and further away from reality so as to not burst their own bubble. They induce natural laws, which is a logical fallacy, as natural laws are not man's creation. They can only guess and hope to get close, but it'll never be the whole thing. It will always be flawed from conception. Dead at birth. The aqueduct must be like their god that they worship and stray forever away from, because its so simple and works automatically!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Andrew wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:32 pm
I'd be surprised if Bruce hasn't seen the "rational" wiki page on RS.
I don't look at IrrationalWiki, as it is one of those "funded" sites that exists explicitly to trash any theory but the "socially accepted" one. Satz tried to sue them with no success, as they have a fleet of lawyers on retainer--that means there is a LOT of money funding that site. It is designed to piss people off so they waste lots and lots of time trying to debunk the debunkers, and stop doing any real work. Just a Psy-op to keep any real knowledge from sneaking out the back door.
Andrew wrote:
Is the reason Ron Satz's equations are supposedly incorrect is because he's trying to explain RS through the lenses of "old world" terminology?
Don't waste your time with Satz... it is like trying to teach a pig to sing. It's a lot of effort--and annoys the pig.
Andrew wrote:
Again, I don't know how electronics work mathematically, and I'm certainly not fond of EMF dependence, but conceptually I sort of see the problem like this.
Unfortunately, Larson (and conventional science) have electricity wrong... one of those things I've been meaning to write a paper on, as I fixed it in RS2. Electricity is NOT a flow-based system--but a pressure-based one, exactly like the plumbing in your home. Under normal conditions, there is 40-60 PSI in your water pipes--just sitting there, doing nothing. You only get action when you create a leak, by opening a faucet. Same thing with electricity, except electrons "leak" out of light bulbs, motors, heating elements, etc., to cause a drop in the pressure--which is kept repressurized by the local power company.

Once you understand electricity this way, pressure and leaks, "free energy" is a LOT easier to understand.
Andrew wrote:
So that's what I think. No matter how much you polish it, a turd is a turd. You won't be able to express concepts in "scientific journals" using RS, because their mathematical expressions of natural phenomena depend on inventing new constants ad absurdum. Doing so keeps them running further and further away from reality so as to not burst their own bubble. They induce natural laws, which is a logical fallacy, as natural laws are not man's creation. They can only guess and hope to get close, but it'll never be the whole thing. It will always be flawed from conception. Dead at birth. The aqueduct must be like their god that they worship and stray forever away from, because its so simple and works automatically!
It is going to require a new generation that isn't pre-programmed with the old science, to accept and develop RS concepts. Fortunately, our terrible system of education might just provide that now!
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.