Death, Dreams and Motion

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Death, Dreams and Motion

Post by Andrew » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Some people describing NDEs say they get to see their bodies from above from an astral/etheric point of view, but some see NDEs or even complete death as a "tunnel of light" experience. The latter makes sense, if your consciousness accelerates away from the host towards the reciprocal, you approach the unit boundary (the natural datem/the speed of light) and you see light on the way "there." But if dreaming is when your consciousness is accelerated into 3D time perception as well, why don't we see the light before we start dreaming? Perhaps it gets shoved into our unconscious until we approach the "unity corridor" and then we can see it.

But also along this line of thinking, what of those NDEs that feature standing above your own body? Or is there a discrete difference between Near Death Experiences and actual death beyond the measurement that one results in coming back and the other doesn't? One escapes the body, but since the body is still functioning, it is still tied to it via a "silver cord." But once true death occurs, you are propelled into reciprocal existence, "towards the light," as they say.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Death, Dreams and Motion

Post by Ilkka » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:21 pm

Andrew wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm
Some people describing NDEs say they get to see their bodies from above from an astral/etheric point of view, but some see NDEs or even complete death as a "tunnel of light" experience. The latter makes sense, if your consciousness accelerates away from the host towards the reciprocal, you approach the unit boundary (the natural datem/the speed of light) and you see light on the way "there." But if dreaming is when your consciousness is accelerated into 3D time perception as well, why don't we see the light before we start dreaming? Perhaps it gets shoved into our unconscious until we approach the "unity corridor" and then we can see it.

But also along this line of thinking, what of those NDEs that feature standing above your own body? Or is there a discrete difference between Near Death Experiences and actual death beyond the measurement that one results in coming back and the other doesn't? One escapes the body, but since the body is still functioning, it is still tied to it via a "silver cord." But once true death occurs, you are propelled into reciprocal existence, "towards the light," as they say.
I was wondering if both NDEs can happen to one person. If so then, in "standing above ones body" type of occurance there would be something holding you back mentally, as if you are not ready to die yet. In "light in the end of a tunnel" type the one would be ready to go on, but something yanks them back into their body.

Thats the way I can deduce the difference between the two.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Andrew wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Is it not different stages you're talking about? From NDE's i've read you get a fair old mix of experiences but usually it starts with the OBE looking at your own body and you are aware of all angles and viewpoints (consciousness losing the physical senses), and/or the tunnel of light appears as the next stage and you move along/up it. I recall reading of NDE's up to this point and including seeing family members, then getting told "it's not your time yet, catch ye later!" before the silver chord snaps the consciousness back into the body.

From Homo Sapiens Ethicus, I think you can file NDE's in with unnatural death, except it doesn't go as far as death but does result in the etheric body "exploding" out of the physical body. The majority of NDE's are a result of an accident or similar, it could be that the tunnel of light is what the consciousness sees or recalls when the etheric body flies out of the physical body.

The paper also mentions NDE's and can shed more light on what's happening:
When consciousness loses the physical senses as the body dies, it gets a bit confused, as things like sight are only available from what is known as the 3rd eye. Things start out rather hazy at first, like looking through a mist or dense fog. At this time, the consciousness is still very connected with the spatial environment—people, structures and reference points can still be identified, just not as physical systems—only energetic ones. Without a body, you haven’t got a “ghost of a chance” with actual, physical contact.

The dying experience continues in this state for 40-60 days, depending on the culture. It is thought that during this time, the folks one has left behind have the opportunity to still communicate with you to say their final thoughts and get closure, before you head on to more interesting things. Also remember that movement, in this ghostly form, is not spatial—it is energetic, so your consciousness can localize at any point on the Earth when it needs to. And that need usually arises when a loved one is thinking about you. So it does seem probable that this period of transition exists to get closure.

After interactions with the physical world are complete, you have gotten a pretty good idea of what you were like as a person and enter a process of “life review.” This is where you decide what is going to
happen next, and one can be quite hard on themselves. In our society the victim status is rewarded, which leads to a sense of worthlessness that does carry into the afterlife.

In the classic religions, the life review ends up with two, simple choices:
selfish and “go to Hell” (the black or dark aspect of the wave) or charitable and go to Heaven (the white or light aspect). Note that these “waves,” like their oceanic equivalent, are transient—a personalized version of heaven or hell, not the collective version that was initially established by the gods of old.

The mind is a powerful thing, and since the mind is the cosmic aspect of life (with the brain being the material aspect), it survives death of the body but is no longer constrained by the shared, spatial illusion we call “reality.” Your mind can create any illusion it desires in order to balance out your bioenergy, so you may continue on the path of spiritual evolution.

Those having a near-death experience typically enter the waves, just like a person on the shore wading into the splashing of the ocean. They have not fully engaged the dying process because at some level they knew they were not going to die. But, they do get a glimpse of what personal judgment may result in, and as such, the experience can often make a substantial
change to a person’s outlook on life—normally for the better—once they discover that a personal hell is built upon all those things that they spent their life repressing and hiding from.
This part is particularly interesting for those that have seen the film Jacob's Ladder (spoiler alert, don't continue reading if you haven't seen the film):

"Your mind can create any illusion it desires in order to balance out your bioenergy, so you may continue on the path of spiritual evolution."

As I recall from memory, it's one of my favourite films and i've watched it a lot so don't even need to look up the quote! :D

Louie the chiropracter says:
If you're frightened of dying and your holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life apart, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Andrew » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:23 am

Yes. What's interesting though about that half of my OP was regarding the stages of death that are contrary to what Larson speaks about death. He sees that if the body dies that, reciprocally, the "soul" dies as well; the only thing that can survive death is the Sector 3 ethical self or the things that you have learned that is consistent with natural law (One can "learn" falsehoods that do not pass the test of time.) But daniel described in the papers you're referencing that the reciprocal of death in the material sector is a transfer of consciousness to the 3d temporal/soul body.

The other half of my OP is perhaps an inquiry as to the nature of consciousness regarding the speed of light. Instinct is a part of it, as instinctual movement can be quick. Learned or acquired behavior into being very fast with things, such as accurate thinking, is generally regarded as intelligence, but people can be really quick with "muggle-provoking thoughts" as well. Negativity, as the "new age" would say.

That kind of fast-paced motion within oneself, which could generate the power of magick, is, of itself, scary to muggleborns, which all of us are to a degree of belief.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:51 am

When consciousness loses the physical senses as the body dies, it gets a bit confused, as things like sight are only available from what is known as the 3rd eye. Things start out rather hazy at first, like looking through a mist or dense fog. At this time, the consciousness is still very connected with the spatial environment—people, structures and reference points can still be identified, just not as physical systems—only energetic ones.
I saw this kind of thing in my dream not too long ago. I was stumbling in my apartment and the vision was hazy or as I thought dark but still sharp edges not blurry. And when I touched my eyes my lids were shut, but still could see like so. My front door was open and there was sort of day light, but still that dark hazyness. The dream felt very real because interior of my aparment was like it is in real life, with the modem box whichs lights I saw on. Only difference was that someone had thrashed the place there were various objects (plastic wrappers and cups etc.) all over the floor in my kitchen, hallway and outside. That kind of trash I do not have in real life though. I did feel disoriented too as if I was under some hallucinogenic drug, but still a bit different since I have experience of them drugs.
Enjoy the Silence