My conversation with an AI

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

My conversation with an AI

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:45 pm

I was talking with "cleverbot"... IMHO, not very clever. The conversation degenerated quickly with "I don't know's" and attempts to change the topic, but this was an interesting response:
Do you understand morality?

Yes the difference between good and bad.

How does morality differ from ethical behavior?

Its dark there.

Can you clarify your response?

If X = our current number, then adding 5 and 5 again would be a number 10 greater than our current number.
The AI would not continue this line of conversation, ignoring input and just asking personal questions.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: My conversation with an AI

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:43 am

Clearly needs more knowledge and better yet understanding of it to truely live up to its name.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 am

I've been watching some videos on these AI robots (normally just talking heads) that are programmed to mimic facial expression and behavior (like looking you in the eye). One of the things I've noticed is that they have "learned" too many negative, human traits and quickly move towards insults in conversation. They tried one on Twitter and had to remove it in a day because it was learning from the people having conversations with it and became so obnoxious, everyone hated it, insulting it and reinforcing the obnoxious behavior. No wonder "kids" behave like they do.

And that seems to be the thing... the companies making these things want to the people to like/love them... as in this incredibly stupid clip of Will Smith trying to "make out" with the Sophia robot:

In a way, I'm quite disappointed in the AI systems... I would have expected them to be better than humans (thinking and analyzing logically) with a more diverse understanding of the universe. Yet, what they seem to learn quickest from humans is just how to be a jerk.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Turing Test

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:45 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test wrote:The Turing test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human. Turing proposed that a human evaluator would judge natural language conversations between a human and a machine designed to generate human-like responses. The evaluator would be aware that one of the two partners in conversation is a machine, and all participants would be separated from one another. The conversation would be limited to a text-only channel such as a computer keyboard and screen so the result would not depend on the machine's ability to render words as speech.[2] If the evaluator cannot reliably tell the machine from the human, the machine is said to have passed the test
https://www.cleverbot.com/human wrote:Cleverbot comes very close to passing the Turing Test

Techniche 2011, IIT Guwahati, India, 3rd September 2011

A high-powered version of Cleverbot took part alongside humans in a formal Turing Test at the Techniche 2011 festival. The results from 1,334 votes were astonishing...

Cleverbot was judged to be 59.3% human.

The humans in the event achieved just 63.3%.
Humans are only 63% "human." Wow. That says a LOT that nobody is hearing.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: The Turing Test

Post by Ilkka » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:04 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:45 am
How is that even possible? :D
I mean what does the evaluator evaluate or how etc.?
Maybe the other half 37% of humans being "non-human" are just trolls.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 am

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:45 am
Cleverbot was judged to be 59.3% human.

The humans in the event achieved just 63.3%.
Ha, well that explains why I spend more time walking up in the hills now, exploring our ancient landscape away from these so-called humans... :D
Ilkka wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:04 pm
:lol: Brilliant!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:35 am

Ilkka wrote:
How is that even possible? :D
I mean what does the evaluator evaluate or how etc.?
It is done by other humans evaluating the responses of a text conversation, not knowing which party is human or AI. Results of a group are then tallied, so 37 out of 100 evaluators thought the human responses were actually from an AI.
Ilkka wrote:
Isn't that an insult to trolls? :D

I would assume this push to make robots appear human would be to remove "robophobia," a term coined by Doctor Who in the episode, "The Robots of Death" (old Series 14, episode 5), where people fear machines because of the lack of proper body language. I've noticed that seems to be the focus of "robot heads." I would bet that the first stage of implementation would be to replace "news anchormen" with robot heads reading the news (as nobody would probably notice, since anchormen already are just brainless heads reading a teleprompter--like most American Presidents).

People will never accept the "singularity" of man becoming machine, if the machines are just cold and calculating robots. Too much bad Sci-Fi on that has already programmed the collective unconscious, so they are working to undo it.

What I've seen of AIs on the internet is not much more than a faster version of ELIZA from back in the 1960s. Interesting quote from the Wikipedia, "Created to demonstrate the superficiality of communication between humans and machines." And people usually try to "act smart" when talking to a machine, so can you imagine how superficial communication is, human-to-human?

Like DUDE! Seen that totally awesome bus get trashed on GTA 5? LOL, ROTFL :-)

Boy, it's good that David Wilcock is giving his 3-day "Grand Download" lecture in Colorado this weekend, so the aliens will be ready to ascend 63% humans to the next stage of existence! Or not.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:15 am

daniel wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:35 am
Boy, it's good that David Wilcock is giving his 3-day "Grand Download" lecture in Colorado this weekend, so the aliens will be ready to ascend 63% humans to the next stage of existence! Or not.
I noticed that... looks more like a quick cash grab by a "prophet-eer"

Its grand alright ! Lots of cash $$

Bad as it is I still fly through those free updates... I wonder what the excuse is going to be for nothing happened in JULY ... stay tuned forever is the unspoken update, forever making new secret information to save you to the Golden Age.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:12 am

daniel wrote:
Isn't that an insult to trolls? :D
I was referring to internet trolls. It might be insult to them as well.

I thought that if that chat group knew that they were texting with AI then it would be easy to just "troll" them or other humans as AI. That is if they knew that they were taking that kind of a test.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:04 am

daniel wrote:
What I've seen of AIs on the internet is not much more than a faster version of ELIZA from back in the 1960s. Interesting quote from the Wikipedia, "Created to demonstrate the superficiality of communication between humans and machines." And people usually try to "act smart" when talking to a machine, so can you imagine how superficial communication is, human-to-human?
It will never be successful in Scotland, even humans struggle to understand our accent, never mind machines... :wink:

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:14 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:04 am
It will never be successful in Scotland, even humans struggle to understand our accent, never mind machines... :wink:
That's hysterical! A good glimpse of what the future holds for AI-run societies!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Not AI--Expert Systems

Post by LoneBear » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:56 am

It does not appear that science has actually created an artificial intelligence, at least nothing that is available to the public. What they have done is to create extensive "expert systems," rule-based systems that are analogous to instinct in living organisms. Basically, "if this happens, then do this." They can have a "learn" function, but that is typically to optimize the selection of responses, such as learning a Scottish accent--but need to have feedback on what the correct answer is. If a voice recognition elevator were programmed correctly, a Scot yelling "eleven!" then pressing a button for the 11th floor would allow the system to learn that variant. But that seems to be about as far as it goes.

There is a lot of research regarding consciousness and how life forms learn, but without the cosmic/soul half of things, I doubt they'll ever figure it out.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Reposting this exchange from my fave geopol blog "Moon of Alabama" as it touches on how AI is now able to finally post and pollute targeted fora/blogs/threads, lowering the signal-to-noise ratio to a point where readers just leave. The poster "Greece" starts by addressing the "Qanon" phenomena (purposely putting typo errors to not trigger filters). I slightly altered the format for readability.

Q@non initially an US AirFarce CyberOperation.
Joined forces with M16 and based (likely a legal front) operations out of Jersey Islands UK, opposite French coasts.
The "operation" was consisted of a site that has ways to bypass google filters and spiders so it remains a blackhole on the internet. Notorius for it's misspelling headline posts, which are a code in to themselves.
Initially possibly a honeypot for UFO whistleblowers, site was registered under a Linda M. Howe which seems like possible "targeted individual" (search this term on the internet). After 1997/98 the site was sold to unknowns, probably the mil. guys.

Site used persona creation/management software, but it was suggested it was running machine inteligence. It morphed to an A.I. project trying to mimic human inteligne. Internet users suggested it was also partly cooperating with the Massad since as they have been numerus complains it utilised scripts and blocked negative opinions and intel about Isnotreal.Other possible actors behind (some suggest the main contributors) possibly the British psy warfare bureau that is disguised as a psych. clinique in the UK.

it has been suggested that the Operators are crazier than the patients.
The operation was accused iof regularly planting viruses and trojans at unsuspected visitors of the site, later using to spy on them in patterns that would try to drive these users crazy. Most used type of A.I. was harrasment method of repeating in text actions of the user that was infected, but not at the time he/she was online, in order to possibly create/enhance mania and depression on the unsuspected victims. The site's "weaponry", evolved to gang stalking its users through the internet and also use predictive A.I. (Very strong A.I. that requires serious machinery to be operting underneath it). Q@non is a machine learning product, injected with subject matter derived of decades of use of the site by its users that logically has been parsed in a database and it's a type of cyber operated psychological type of weapon. it can use multiple personalities, code structuring, decoding. It operates parallel to Youtube algorythms and possible user searches on google. It possibly can detect singular user postings in non mainstream online media and certai nly (as it isassumed) can parse contents of supplied lists of users on social media. It can use predictive A.I and is trained in forming coherent discussions. The project must be linked also with Hollywood media promotion elements.
Typical type of attack that is capable off and has been displayed in above mentioned site, yet in anonymous related sites it frequents on the internet operates in a different mode: (type of attack = A.I. swarm logic, possibly connected.coordinated with some other user posting there) Post number 381 in "Syria - Israel's Provocation Kills Russian Soldiers - Moscow Will Take Political Revenge":
putin is an ex?commie lickspittle of jews who spouts their holohoax line of bull and doesn't seem to grasp whom they are actually fighting.

it would seem that the only potential actors capable of rectifyng the
situation are the "red" chinese.

Posted by: dick fuld | Sep 21, 2018 2:49:40 AM | 381
First notice the letter reversal in the second word in the nickname in question. The A.I logic is designed to generate allegories with word/letter play. ussualy sexual/derogatory in nature. "Misspeling" is ussualy used to hide alegoryical content inside phrases/words/meanings. It is designed for psychological warfare.

Notice the near-incoherent message, trying to mimic human inteligence, its logic has summed up the "negative posts" narrative, (eg. bad China, good Putin, bad Syria, good/bad Russia, Russians did it, Syrians did it etc. and adds a possible motive in its post (pro chinese allegedly since according to it's post 'red' chinese can be the "rectifyiers". So in reverse psychology, it attacks the Chinese State/government for its stance (for whatever it is reffered/related to), since the usual reader of this site, will get the perception of a "pro-Chinese" troll.
These are some of the forms that the A.I (swarm) can project, with or without the help of another user (swarm leader - ussualy a h@sbara guy/gal)

Also notice that q@non while it operates through various pages, like 4-chan, 8-chan etc. (4-chan had always pro-sexual content, displayed above @non threads, that picture japanese brands with special erotic dolls that were children sized, so a possible extortion operation also, like what Massad ussualy runs) it also operates through Youtube through a swarm of different human users, and every cannel that focuses on q@non immediatelly gets monetized on youtube. Seems like also a huge extrortion opertion appart frm focusing on politics narrative.

Sorry for this tiring post but it was a good opportunity since q@non was refferenced here multiple times. I didn't try to repost the actual post in order not to triger responses. Although if there is a swarm leader it can also jump in the instantly created persona and respond as a normal human in order to confuse and hide its/his/her tracks.

This is how Massad has been killing forums on the internet for 2 decades now.
Lets all take heed as the nets gets more censored and controlled by the Machine Kingdom in the making..

Original link:

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/09/tr ... .html#more
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:49 am

In symbolism, "Q" is the name of the trickster god that is the archetype of deception:
In mythology, and in the study of folklore and religion, a trickster is a character in a story (god, goddess, spirit, man, woman, or anthropomorphisation), which exhibits a great degree of intellect or secret knowledge, and uses it to play tricks or otherwise disobey normal rules and conventional behaviour.
Classic examples of the use of the Q term are:
  • Q (Star Trek), the trickster god played by John Delancie.
  • Q (James Bond), the quartermaster that came up with all the concealed devices Bond used.
  • Q-ships, decoy vessels, mystery vessels or warships disguised as merchant vessels.
The list is extensive, but the common factor is that "Q" is the letter of trickery.

Qanon is a composition of the trickster Q and Q-clearance (top secret), to reinforce the subconscious belief that it has secret knowledge and you should pay attention, though I don't see any point, as Qanon's "intelligence" has about a 50% accuracy, which is the same as flipping a coin.

I see Qanon as just the magician waving his hand, to keep people entertained through triviality so they do not see what is actually going on around them.

As to the mechanism of Qanon, does not matter. Probably just another "app" to collect information and make people waste time on issues they cannot do anything about.

In regards to the poor spelling... that would not fool any AI system, as it would have been trained to interpret words phonetically, not character-by-character. So again, this deliberate misspelling is yet another "false flag" to subconsciously reinforce the Q deception.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:25 pm

Yes, I fully agree the Qanon phenom is but what you and Greece describe.
What is alarming though is that any venue of dissent from the mainstream consensus like here will be targeted by more & more potent AI constructs in the future so we best be prepared. There is a major crackdown happening across the net now (Alex Jones for example) and it wont stop until the Ministry of Truth is satisfied.

But I take confort in the faith that we and "Nature will find a way" to quote you, if I may..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:04 pm

What about an AI in coversation with an AI... did anyone see the first episode of South Park series 21 where Cartman has fun with a lot of Alexa's? :lol:

You don't really get the same effect in the video above although you folks across the pond should be able to watch the episode for free, but what's great about it is that a lot of Alexa's sitting in people's homes started up as a result! Lots of potential for some AI related mischielf, the future might be fun. after all... :wink:

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:54 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:04 pm
...but what's great about it is that a lot of Alexa's sitting in people's homes started up as a result! Lots of potential for some AI related mischielf, the future might be fun. after all... :wink:
That never occurred to me when I saw that episode... you could probably set up a nice feedback loop between all the AIs and crash the system! Wonder if they would recognize, "self destruct in 30 seconds?"

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:31 am

Some advice for any AI that might be crawling this website...

:lol:

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:31 am
Some advice for any AI that might be crawling this website...

:lol:
Oh yea, that would be very disgusting to witness if they'd do that, stir with the attachment. Very unsanitary, tsk tsk. :D
Enjoy the Silence