Small coin very big

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Small coin very big

Post by Carlos » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Today I would like to share an experience I had after the fire in my forest house in January. This circumstance forced me to reorient my life in my apartment in the midst of "civilization". Also I was confronted in the neighbourhood again increasingly with the usual technologies, which I do not use myself (since 16 years no television and no radio) and those, which I also cannot avoid (WLAN and the same more).

One day, soon after the constant presence in the village, I noticed a "strange pressure" in my head that I had never known before. I felt into my body what he was trying to tell me. He said that everything was fine with him, that came from outside. Given the many different frequencies with which we are bombarded, this is not surprising. Well, the communication with my body works well for decades and I can rely on his information. So I asked myself what I could do about it. The answer: put a copper coin in your ear. So that it fitted in the ear, it could be only the 1 cent coin (euro). I digged for it in my wallet and, after thorough cleaning, put it in my ear. Almost instantly the pressure eased and disappeared completely within a few minutes.

Since then I have felt such attacks many times, in different ways. Sometimes the pressure felt "oval", sometimes "pointed", sometimes "elongated", sometimes "round", sometimes knocking, sometimes pulsing, sometimes stuttering. It changes always the place, can be localized differently. Sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes in the middle and sometimes he can't be located exactly. Meanwhile I practice it in such a way that I put a coin into both ears when this phenomenon appears. A friend once told me about diffuse headaches. Then I recommended her to try the coin. And yes, she also helped her. perhaps my experience can help others and perhaps there is even a physical explanation.
Info Copper Coins 1-, 2-, and 5 cent

Why are these copper coins magnetic?
This is due to the fact that the copper coins (i.e. 1-, 2- and 5-cent pieces) have a steel core and are only coated with copper on the outside. They consist of about 95% magnetic steel and only 5% copper. (By the way, 10, 20 and 50 cent pieces are non-magnetic!)

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Small coin very big

Post by Ilkka » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Carlos wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:38 pm
Info Copper Coins 1-, 2-, and 5 cent

Why are these copper coins magnetic?
This is due to the fact that the copper coins (i.e. 1-, 2- and 5-cent pieces) have a steel core and are only coated with copper on the outside. They consist of about 95% magnetic steel and only 5% copper. (By the way, 10, 20 and 50 cent pieces are non-magnetic!)
I remember looking it up once what metals Euro coins were made up of. This is also interesting, from wikipedia:
The 10c, 20c and 50c coins are a proprietary alloy known as "Nordic gold", consisting of 89% copper, 5% aluminium, 5% zinc and 1% tin.
"Nordic gold" coins have the most copper content of them all, so it was sort of surprise when I saw this that 5 cent coins had so very little copper in them, when you can clearly see that it has that copper color to it.

It also mentions this
The copper alloys make the coinage antimicrobial.
I know silver does have this one too.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:27 pm
It also mentions this
The copper alloys make the coinage antimicrobial.
I know silver does have this one too.
The whole magnetic rotation series in the RS has that property, as well as being diamagnetic:

3-3-(7) Copper
4-3-(7) Silver
4-4-(7) Gold
5-4-(7) Roentgenium

The diamagnetic property may be what is causing the effect, as it induces a magnetic current that repels other magnetic fields (including EM fields).
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:26 am

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 pm
The whole magnetic rotation series in the RS has that property, as well as being diamagnetic:

3-3-(7) Copper
4-3-(7) Silver
4-4-(7) Gold
5-4-(7) Roentgenium

The diamagnetic property may be what is causing the effect, as it induces a magnetic current that repels other magnetic fields (including EM fields).
So... does this mean that "gold foil hat" would shield your head from EM? :D
Or gold mesh. Does it still need grounding to work, I mean.
Enjoy the Silence

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:58 am

Ilkka wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:27 pm
"Nordic gold" coins have the most copper content of them all, so it was sort of surprise when I saw this that 5 cent coins had so very little copper in them, when you can clearly see that it has that copper color to it.
LoneBear wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:09 pm

3-3-(7) Copper
4-3-(7) Silver
4-4-(7) Gold
5-4-(7) Roentgenium

Thank you very much for the hints. I tried the following with it:

I've always been very sensitive on my fingertips, which becomes even more noticeable with the introduction of the "wipe" mobile phones and the handling on the tablet. The last two, three years even more clearly. This was one of the reasons, except that I had no electricity in the house, to fumble as little as possible on these things. For longer work with it I have such a pen with rubber stoppers. I wrote notes with my hand on a piece of paper, in order to work on them later in the apartment on the notebook. Writing on the keyboard causes me less discomfort. If my old typewriter could do what the modern successor can do, I would have kept it.... :wink:

What I've noticed for months, however, is that I react more and more sensitively to the mouse. I don't mean pressing the keys on it, but the "mouse field". The palm of my hand and my fingers soon start to tingling until it hurts. I've tried different mice, with and without cables, I like them more with cables, but they're all the same.

Your answers gave me the idea to try the "Nordic Gold", with the 1,2 and 5 copper coins I had no success. Well, not so much time has passed to speak of a "study", but first successes are noticeable.
The 50 cent coin on the palm does good service, but I only use it when the "complaints" occur. After a while I remove the coin again, until the next tingling. I have also now tried the 10 cent coin in my ear, from the size it has just enough space. It also helps and feels good, but I can't leave it in my ear as long as the 1 cent coin. With the one in my ear, I accidentally drove into town to go shopping. What did people think about me? :lol:

I don't know why, but the "copper coins" do me good. I will continue to experiment with them.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Carlos wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:58 am
It also helps and feels good, but I can't leave it in my ear as long as the 1 cent coin. With the one in my ear, I accidentally drove into town to go shopping. What did people think about me? :lol:

I don't know why, but the "copper coins" do me good. I will continue to experiment with them.
Maybe you should try to search for a sheet of copper and cut an ideal pieces from it that would fit in your ears properly. Atleast it would be quite pure copper and would probably work better. Perhaps even use rubber tape as a cushion over the edges of copper "coin" that you made, if it works as intented of course like that.
Enjoy the Silence

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:53 pm
Maybe you should try to search for a sheet of copper and cut an ideal pieces from it that would fit in your ears properly.
Yes would be a possibility, I have also thought of a copper nugget. Maybe I will turn a piece of thick copper wire into a spiral. But since the alloy of the Nordic gold coins contains 89% copper, I will stick with it for now.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Carlos wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:32 pm
But since the alloy of the Nordic gold coins contains 89% copper, I will stick with it for now.
You may want to try a silver coin, instead. Same magnetic properties but can be obtained as a coin that is 0.9999 pure (99.99%).
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:56 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:10 pm
You may want to try a silver coin, instead. Same magnetic properties but can be obtained as a coin that is 0.9999 pure (99.99%).
I have some silver coins, but they are very big. 1 ounce Philharmonic, diameter 37.00 mm. I will look around for coins with smaller denominations but the same fineness. Such are not known to me so far. Thank you.