Controlling Truth

General discussion about the Elder Race, Life, the Universe and Everything.
daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Controlling Truth

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:11 pm

From a discussion on Facebook, I created a short, 4-page blog post discussing the Worldview and how it is being used to control truth.

The Nature of Truth (WordPress)
PDF suitable for printing

I was considering a followup to discuss the structure of worldviews, based on Spiral Dynamics--the "landscape" of a Weltenschauung somewhat matches the Tier system proposed by Graves. While looking around for examples of the landscape of a specific vMeme, I ran across this "green," New Age summary of concepts and conspiracies... talk about "Complexity being entertaining..."

Take a look:
GreatAwakeningMap_11x14_V9_Rose_Web.jpg
The Great Awakening Map
--
This is what the "green vMeme" folks actually believe now. And, unfortunately, I think I am to blame for all the "solar flash" stuff, courtesy of my first paper on Geoengineering. It is amazing how a bit of scientific deduction from RS2 is now being pushed by channeled aliens and secret agencies. And the origin of the concept is now completely lost. I stand amazed.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Controlling Truth

Post by Ilkka » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 am

daniel wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:11 pm
While looking around for examples of the landscape of a specific vMeme, I ran across this "green," New Age summary of concepts and conspiracies... talk about "Complexity being entertaining..."

This is what the "green vMeme" folks actually believe now. And, unfortunately, I think I am to blame for all the "solar flash" stuff, courtesy of my first paper on Geoengineering. It is amazing how a bit of scientific deduction from RS2 is now being pushed by channeled aliens and secret agencies. And the origin of the concept is now completely lost. I stand amazed.
I seriously have no idea whats going on in that "Great Awaikening Map" it might be the fact that I just woke up like 30 mins ago and still being drousy. Even though I dont buy into that New Age stuff anymore, since it has become too complex for me to be entertained, plus there is already too much other entertainment on my disposal.

It is a bummer when the knowledge is misused, but a human feature that is. If it can be used, it will be misused.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:41 am

Ilkka wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 am
I seriously have no idea whats going on in that "Great Awaikening Map" it might be the fact that I just woke up like 30 mins ago and still being drousy.
I would think that would help!

I was "there" when the New Age started and this map covers about 30 years of stuff, bent, twisted and updated to fit the latest batch of fear/hope mongers.

What I find interesting is that people actually believe this stuff--without question! And they defend it with a fury! But yet, try to convince them that s/t=1 ... well, no chance of that.

I suspect the political and corporate maps are similar.

But what I find really unsettling, is that I know all the stuff listed... :shock: Guess I've been doing this too long.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:42 am

You lost me at "Secret Space Programme Researchers = David Wilcock"... :lol:

I actually checked his blog the other day and he's been peddling the same nonsense about disclosure happening since 1998.... 20 years of absolutely no progress with that, you would think people would have noticed. :roll:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:42 am
You lost me at "Secret Space Programme Researchers = David Wilcock"... :lol:
Hey, I made the list of "SSP Whistleblowers!" Looks like Bruce did, too. Fame at last! :lol:
Djchrismac wrote:
I actually checked his blog the other day and he's been peddling the same nonsense about disclosure happening since 1998.... 20 years of absolutely no progress with that, you would think people would have noticed. :roll:
I'm still waiting for that "Green Light" from Drake...
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:54 pm

daniel wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 pm
Hey, I made the list of "SSP Whistleblowers!" Looks like Bruce did, too. Fame at last! :lol:
Hahaha so you are! I didn't realise after I had a quick zoom and plucked out Wilcock and several hyperdimensional transfunctioners... or something!

Hey did you know Corey Goode visited Venus? It's never Uranus... :wink:
daniel wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 pm
Djchrismac wrote:
I'm still waiting for that "Green Light" from Drake...
For someone who is apparently the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce you would think he would be beter at predicting what is going to happen... I suspect David is easily manipulated and is either doesn't realise he's being played, is having a carrot dangled in front of him or he's being blackmailed, possibly all three!

We may have one of his newer books in the house that I've never read as someone else bought it, either hidden science or source field, think i'll look it out and see what he's saying as to be honest apart from the occasional look at his website or newsletter i'm not really up to speed with things... for example tonight I learned it's all about the blue chickens of Mars now apparently! :shock: :?: :lol:

:wink:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:38 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:54 pm
Hahaha so you are! I didn't realise after I had a quick zoom and plucked out Wilcock and several hyperdimensional transfunctioners... or something!
"Dude where is my car" - movie was funny at least. It also have religious fanatics.
BTW its "Continuum Transfunctioner" in the movie, but I am just nitpicking

Soon we are going to be hearing about "Stop copying us, stop copying us... Bitch" when there is going to be some copyright issue. Thats a quote from the movie where the good and bad aliens argue with each other in one scene.
Enjoy the Silence

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:08 pm

:lol: you crack me up Ilkka! :D

Yeah I know the film well, it's an old favourite despite it being so daft but it has some brilliant comedy characters and memorable scenes.

So i'm more than familiar with the Continuum Transfunctioner my Nordic friend and when I spotted Corey Goode on Venus, hyperdimensional physics and hyperdimensional something else on the vMeme image it reminded me of bubble wrap jumpsuits, not to mention....

:lol:

The film is good at showing just how ridiculous some of this new age saviour nonsense can get and although the vMeme image contains equal truth (daniel, Bruce etc.) and misdirection (Wilcock, Finger lickin' Goode etc.) you can't deny that Continuum Transfunctioner wouldn't feel out of place on it! :D

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:05 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:08 pm
:lol: you crack me up Ilkka! :D

Yeah I know the film well, it's an old favourite despite it being so daft but it has some brilliant comedy characters and memorable scenes.

So i'm more than familiar with the Continuum Transfunctioner my Nordic friend and when I spotted Corey Goode on Venus, hyperdimensional physics and hyperdimensional something else on the vMeme image it reminded me of bubble wrap jumpsuits, not to mention....

:lol:
Even though I have that movie in my DVD collection I had forgot "Zoltan!"
Thats hilarious when they do that thing with their hands everytime they say Zoltan :D
Enjoy the Silence

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:12 am

ZOLTAN! is good, bu my favorite part is the "Duuude, you got a tattoo..." exchange.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 pm

I had another look at the great awakening(!) image and picked out another Corey Goodey, apparently he's also a messenger for Ra! Here I was thinking the Ra contact ended with Don Elkins’ death on November 7, 1984... :roll:

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:26 am

I figured that any movie this bad must be good (everything is backwards...), so I watched it last night. Fairly accurate depiction of today's youth and the New Age movement. The film does have its moments.

I do have an idea... you know the Zoltan gesture, where you make a Z with the hands:

If you were to point your hands up and touch your thumbs together--you get a "W" ... Wilcock! Wilcock! :D
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:09 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:26 am
If you were to point your hands up and touch your thumbs together--you get a "W" ... Wilcock! Wilcock! :D
Haha nice one!

Apparently this image is from a video posted today, David's even doing it himself with just one hand.... Wilcock!
W

:D