Lightning

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Lightning

Post by LoneBear » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:37 pm

My research into a new form of electrical power has led me to an analysis of lightning. Curiously enough, almost every early 20th century "free energy" researcher ended up looking in the same thing, and it was only T. Henry Moray that had the courage to admit it WASN'T a "static electricity" discharge--and named his company after what he believed it to be, Cosray Research--cosmic ray research.

If you examine this video, recorded at 7207 frames per second. What it shows is NOT static electric discharge...

What I notice is that it starts with a flash--something happened that created a LOT of visible light (other tests show blue, uV, X-rays and some gamma rays). Then you get a series of "feelers" that seem to be advancing "ball lightning" leaving a trail--until one of those balls hits the ground, and the entire system discharges across that connection, giving the conventional appearance of a lightning strike. All the other "feelers" that did not make it, just get sucked back into the main stream, as though "time" reversed.

There are a couple of other, similar effects:

Astronomy: the gamma ray burst. Larson identified these GRBs as cosmic matter entering the material environment, causing the spatial rotation of the c-atoms to break down into subatomic particles (electrons, neutrinos, protons, EM radiation), producing a huge flash. GRBs can last several hours, unlike lightning.

Electronics: exploding power transformers and HT circuit disruption. They explode with an intense flash, followed by electrical discharge of a strange nature, almost as though the electricity was made of water. The same thing used to happen with substations that would suddenly break a connection on a very long wire--the discharge would just keep pouring out of the switch.

And then there are volcanoes...
awesome_photos_45.jpg
Obviously there is more going on here than meets the eye. Conventional electronics, over the last 50 years, has done everything than can to suppress the "unusual" effects of electricity, because this unreliable nature can be lethal--and that's not good for profit.

What I am interested in your thoughts on what this phenomenon is. My guess for lightning is that, like daniel likes to say, we have it backwards... the storm is not creating the lightning, but the lightning is creating the storm. The initial flash being an atmospheric form of GRB--a bit of cosmic matter enters the material sector and explodes, creating a different kind of "electron" that does not break down until it finds a ground--then it converts to conventional electric current and plasma discharge.

This means that the "front" where lightning occurs in a thunderstorm, normally the leading edge, is creating some kind of rip between the material/Earth/body and cosmic/Agartha/soul of the planet. It makes for some interesting ideas--if Nature can create a rip, perhaps man can create a door?
4 8 15 16 23 42

sovert
Discens
Discens

Re: Lightning

Post by sovert » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:41 am

That reminds of something from one of Nehru's papers, maybe the co-magnetism one. In it was discussed how storm systems are created/directed by the interactions of the magnetic sheaves that reach the surface. That makes me think maybe something more fundamental is underneath both the lightning and the storm.
Perhaps more a burp than a rip?

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 am

My first thought is to check the statistics. Where on earth do we have the most lightning? Apparently near the equator (if NASA's data can be trusted). So I reckon there is a correlation with the sun or heat in general. What is Larson's definition of heat?

World Lightning Map: The map above shows the average yearly counts of lightning flashes per square kilometer based on data collected by NASA's Lightning Imaging Sensor on the Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission satellite between 1995 and 2002. Places where less than one flash occurred (on average) each year are gray or light purple. The places with the largest number of lightning strikes are deep red, grading to black.

LoneBear wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:37 pm
if Nature can create a rip, perhaps man can create a door?
You would need a Faraday suit to enter ...which you would lose upon arrival (the no MALP through the Stargate problem). Or maybe you can scream your head off and make your body so tense that you achieve Super Saiyan 2.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:08 pm

sovert wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:41 am
That reminds of something from one of Nehru's papers, maybe the co-magnetism one. In it was discussed how storm systems are created/directed by the interactions of the magnetic sheaves that reach the surface.
Actually, that was my paper, "At the Earth's Core," where hurricanes were discussed as "earthspots."
animus wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 am
My first thought is to check the statistics. Where on earth do we have the most lightning? Apparently near the equator (if NASA's data can be trusted).
I've looked at that data; not just the tropics--regions with heavy vegetation seem to be popular. Perhaps there is some kind of life unit connection.
animus wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 am
So I reckon there is a correlation with the sun or heat in general. What is Larson's definition of heat?
Heat (thermal motion) as a vibration inside the time region, that when of sufficient magnitude, neutralizes the gravitational motion holding atoms together, one dimension at a time, resulting in the various states of matter.
4 8 15 16 23 42