Dream Research -- and Development

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
zuoqian
Indagator
Indagator

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by zuoqian » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:12 am

deepfsh wrote:
LoneBear wrote:then I got this nasty infection from out of nowhere (which seems to be resistant to all treatment)
I forgot to add this: do you think bioresonance could help you somewhat? I wanted to ask if anybody is familiar or had any experience with it on the Wellness forum.
I just post a introduction to Eight Trigram Digital (Numerology and Symbolism) Therapy in the Wellness forum,hope it can give some help.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:41 pm

zuoqian wrote:
deepfsh wrote:
LoneBear wrote:then I got this nasty infection from out of nowhere (which seems to be resistant to all treatment)
I forgot to add this: do you think bioresonance could help you somewhat? I wanted to ask if anybody is familiar or had any experience with it on the Wellness forum.
I just post a introduction to Eight Trigram Digital (Numerology and Symbolism) Therapy in the Wellness forum,hope it can give some help.
I just read that--very interesting. I've seen many variants of the I Ching in health applications, but this is a new one for me. Going to study what you wrote, and see if I can use it effectively.

I finally found out what is wrong with me--I picked up a bacterial mastoid infection from a friend that got it in on a recent trip; basically a staph infection from a hospital she visited. My body knew how to deal with that, as I got a staph infection when I had my surgery a few years ago. But it weakened my immune system too much and I caught the H1N1 "swine flu" going around town, which is what I am primarily dealing with now. Strange virus... it doesn't act like "normal" influenza at all. Feels unnatural, particularly the way it mutates to attack different sections of the body. I've heard that it was created by the big Pharm companies, in order to boost sales of flu vaccine. Somehow, I don't even doubt that story.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

How interesting! Let me see that.

Post by deepfsh » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

I had an interesting dream last night. It was night and I was in an unknown suburb, with base-floor houses and trees. I looked towards the Moon and in front of it, two white "eagles" precipitated to a nearby courtyard, but when I ran there to see them, only one actually fell, and it transformed into a white deck chair. A few seconds later, the deck chair got up (like a person) and closer to a fence. This scared me, because deck chairs usually don't stand up and move by themselves. I decided to run away, but then I told myself: "Wait! Remember Daniel referring to Dr Who's words 'how interesting'?"[*] I changed my mind, went back and "faced" the chair. This time, it transformed into a young man. I asked him who he was and he replied me we know each other for a long time, but I couldn't recognize him. The dream ended like this, but I spent a few seconds thinking who he might resemble and I speculated it could be my ex-roommate, who's now coming back from a few months trip to New Zealand.

On the other hand, I remember a scene from a month or so ago, where me and my childhood friends were standing in front of a big door, surrounded by big murals with Bible-like depictions (a man with a white beard on a cloud and the sky behind him, for example). Well, in this case, I felt a very "holy" and profound, mysterious presence behind that door, but I didn't have the courage to open them, unfortunately. This scene occurred at the same place where several months ago I saw two dragon-like SMs - one with one head and one with 3 heads (the latter resembled a dragon from a picture that Chris posted on CH or AQ long ago, along with some pictures of Dino-Riders, but I can't find that particular picture - maybe I looked it up on Google).

I think this deck chair episode was actually a good excuse to finally write down my dreams. I've had my dream (MS Word) diary opened on my laptop, but haven't written anything in it for two weeks, even though I told myself to do it several times.

[*] When he saw the ghost - a hologram in reality.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket