Dream Research -- and Development

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 am

About a month ago, I decided to see if I could derive "dreaming" as a natural consequence of life units, from RS2 premises (since the RS2 model is more advanced than Larson's, regarding life units). If it is a life unit property, then all things should dream, though it might be tough for a blade of grass to communicate it. My old dog used to dream all the time... he'd be sound asleep on the floor, barking and chasing things, so I know it isn't limited to humanity.

The first problem was what to look for. Dreams mimic the external world, using symbols and motifs. So the first thing I went to look for was a reflection of the macrocosm in the microcosm of the life unit.

I'm an intense dreamer; always have been. So I came up with the idea that maybe I could have a dream that explained what a dream was, and how it worked, to get an "inside" scoop on that reflection. Going to relate what I found, and a rather unusual consequence of the research.

First thing I noticed was that the dreamscape is quantized--it has different "energy levels," much like an atomic system. Conventional science indicates that the atom is just a little ball of protons and neutrons, with a hazy cloud of electrons floating about them. Good, planetary symbolism of land (proton), water (neutron) and atmosphere (electron haze). Unfortunately, that is not a logical consequence of Reciprocal System structure.

Within RS2, the time region in which the structure of the atom exists is in coordinate time. It has a 3-dimensional structure, and coordinate location, just like space. But there is a LOT of stuff in there; RS2 builds motion by capture. For example, an electron obtains a charge by capturing a photon; the linear vibration of the photon imparts the rotational vibration to the rotation of the electron. (In Larson's version, the rotational vibration just maintains itself, without any underlying structure.) Visually, it would look more like a globular cluster than a planet, with its neutrinos, electrons, positrons, muon neutrinos, and photons all interacting as motion. I believe this may be the essence of the dreamscape, at the smallest level.

The psychological correspondence of all these particles in the time region would be complexes within the psyche--same structure, but an a significantly higher scale. Within an atom, the external structure affects the internal one--there is a resonant, almost music-like connection between macrocosm and microcosm. This would explain the correlation between the exterior landscape and interior dreamscape; sympathetic resonance would tend to build similar structures.

With these thoughts in mind, I went to bed and started dreaming about dreams, and analyzing the landscape. Something odd stood out--only the immediate vicinity, maybe 50 feet or so, was actually 3-dimensional. Everything else appeared, upon closer examination, to be a photograph of a 3D structure--just a bunch of projective planes, literally. So it hit me, in the dream, that this is a holodeck, and the brain is saving memory and CPU by doing planar mapping, rather than full, 3D structure. You only need structure for the things you interact with, directly. However, calling for the Arch did not do anything! Neither did calling for the Exit.

I figured I needed to record these observations, and did not have my audio recorder with me. I had left it in the truck. Of course, I was still asleep looking for my recorder--I had not woken up yet. But I could not remember where I parked the truck, as I had not used it in this dream. I was in a city, in a not-so-nice section of town, and knew I would not have parked it there. So I started wondering how I got here to begin with, with no truck. This was not "my town," so I had to have driven here... it was really bugging me that I could not remember where the truck was, and kept doing that "think, think, ...!" thing to try to remember.

Then something snapped. Literally--there was a crack like a 6" thick branch breaking under load. And I remembered--not only where the truck was, but everything. I had stayed in a hotel the prior night on the east end of town and when I got there the parking lot was full--I even remembered joking, "no parking room at the Inn," and had driven 2 blocks south to a pay parking lot, and it was in spot #176. I just had to walk down the road to the east, head south at the light just before the hotel, and the lot was 2 blocks on the left. So I went down and got the truck, and was noticing that something had change--significantly changed. EVERYTHING WAS FAMILIAR... I walked past a restaurant and remembered that I had eaten there, and they had a really tasty, seasoned rice dish... all sorts of memories.

I ended up waking up for some reason or another, and started making notes and realized my "dream self" now had a long-term memory, that included vivid recall of dreams that were YEARS apart. That rice restaurant dream was from 2004, 9 years ago!

Got me thinking--dreams do not have long-term memory. Normally, dreams are situation-reaction oriented; you interact within a holodeck, experience what you need to experience, then exit. Apparently, "save program" activates when you leave, so you can continue, if needed, like my Stargate series of dreams. At least in my experience, I've never had long-term memory of my "dream self", being other dreams I've had. Just like the waking, conscious memory thinking back to childhood. That "snap" was somehow breaking out of the holodeck buffer, and accessing the long-term hard drive.

I don't know if I'm explaining this clearly or not; but the memory of where I parked the truck was an actual memory of the dream character... it wasn't "I remember a dream where I parked the truck," but an actual memory within the dreamscape. Just like walking out of Safeway and thinking of where you parked the car.

It just never occurred to me before that our waking, conscious self has short-term and long-term memories, and the sleeping, unconscious self seems to have a the same structure--just that long-term memory is not normally accessed. Makes me wonder if it is associated with that "veil of forgetting," because it seems to have a similar application.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 am

The prior post was actually 3 days ago. Night before last, when I started dreaming I realized I still had long-term memory. Everything was SO different. I had gotten so adjusted to the way I dream--just that small part of the holodeck--that I never considered there was a lot more to it.

When I started dreaming, the best description would be that I wasn't as "short sighted." I could actually SEE a huge landscape, and KNEW everything about it. The psychocartography map that I had made years ago was now an active part of long-term dream memory. I could tell you exactly where I've had every dream I've every had in that landscape, and what happened. The detail of memory was amazing--I think this is how eidetic memory works.

I started noticing things that "didn't fit" the environment. I've had that happen before, in my youth, with an old, shaman woman I called Pannah. I'd be in an office building, turn the corner, and she'd be sitting there cooking over a campfire in front of a teepee, in the office hall. It was always something radically out-of-place with here, and I later found out that is a key to remembering things--a memory key.

So I decided to confront some of the inconsistencies, and picked this big, "Mr. Potato Head" thing sitting on a street corner, with a single, huge eye, a trilby hat and really skinny arms with puffy, gloved hands, sort of like SpongeBob Squarepants. It stood out because I don't remember it--even though I know that street corner. I went up to it and said, "excuse me." It rotated (no legs, just pivoted in place) and stared at me... it was also smoking a cigar, which I hadn't noticed before. This thing was bizarre, even for Outer Limits. It didn't say anything--it just stared at me, with that big eye. I wasn't afraid of it, but when it started staring, something did not feel right so I decided to exercise the better part of valor and "fake it," pretending I didn't notice how oddball it looked and just asked if it knew the directions to High Street. It ignored me, and rotated back to its original position, and I just walked away.

I've mapped my dreamscape and symbols for decades, and this just does not fit anywhere. Have not figured that one out, yet.

Spent yesterday digging around references to see if I could make sense of that thing, and actually found some old, shamanic descriptions of "intrusions" into a dreamscape, which normally remain undetected by the average dreamer, referred to as "watchers." The most prominent attribute of Mr. Potato Head was that big eye, staring and watching everything, so I can see the correlation. Unfortunately, there is very little information, as shamans don't tend to write about these things. There is also some UFO-related material on "Watchers" that I'll have to cross-reference.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Apparently, this long-term "dream memory" is not an anomaly, as it has remained in place since the "crack" that started it. Interesting developments last night...

First, I realized that I cannot manipulate the environment to any great extent. I can pick up and use stuff, but can't seem to alter "structure." I had picked up a rather fancy glass bowl, and it slipped out of my hands and bounced off the floor--did not break. Thought that was strange, so for the heck of it, threw a rock at a window, and it just bounced off, too. I don't know if it just the illusory nature of the environment, but I realized that I could not alter the structure of anything in it, unless it was "designed" to be altered in a specific fashion.

Second, there was a dust storm (which we had here on Sunday) and the filter on my truck got clogged up, so I removed it to clean it. But the rag would not fit into the slits in the filter, and I discovered I could change my size--I shrunk down until I was small enough so the rag fit nicely inside the slits, to wipe out the debris. Then one of those "potato watchers" caught me... this one looked like a 2" long, Yukon gold potato, with that same, big eye and 3 legs. It somehow paralyzed me so I couldn't move, walked over like a little spider, and stared right into my right eye... couldn't blink or anything, and it seemed to be trying to look inside me. I tried to idle my mind so it would not pick up on anything. It stared a while then left, and I could move again.

I was thinking about it today and realized something. My consciousness normally exists in 3D space, with clock time. I can alter my environment here by changing space. I cannot alter clock time, as my consciousness automatically scales space to make time "unity" in all dimensions.

I've long suspected that the unconscious is in the cosmic sector, the realm of 3D time and clock space. When a normal, spatial consciousness enters the realm, the same conditions apply... you can alter space, but cannot alter time. Therefore, I could not alter the 3D time "structures" because my consciousness cannot manipulate clock time, but I COULD alter "clock space", as that was native to consciousness. Alter clock space and you affect the scale of temporal structure--gets larger or smaller, proportionately.

The reciprocal would also hold true. An entity with a native, "cosmic consciousness" would, in 3D space, be easily able to alter their scale--get larger or smaller at will. This may explain the ability for gods to change physical size, as described in the Vedas (Hanuman).

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Beep Beep

Post by LoneBear » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:17 pm

I was poking around the dreamscape again last night, and noticed that while there are a lot of similarities to the waking environment, there are also some striking differences. When I fell asleep and "woke up" there, it was night. Usually it is daytime, which would make sense for a reciprocal relation. I was looking at the stars and could not recognize a single constellation. It was a totally different sky and had some rather cool features, like this long, skinny "veil" nebula running across the eastern horizon with red and blue filaments (which I suppose could be a galactic horizon, from a different perspective) and the stars were significantly brighter; it was like the sky was full of Christmas lights. Did not see any moons.

I was walking down a paved path in a park-like area with some trees and groomed gardens. It was rather nice; used indirect lighting to light the paths, no floodlights. There was this "pop" noise and I looked up, saw a flash of light, then one of those potato-head things drifting down diagonally, heading for a nearby town. No propulsion or parachute or anything, more like a drifting balloon that was slowly losing air. (Still don't know why my brain picks potatoes to symbolize these things, except "potatoes have eyes" and that is their dominant feature--a big eye, that takes up almost one side of the potato.)

Then I got this idea that I need to warn my "other self" when one of these things was around, and tried to figure out a way to do it. I went across a street to a big Mall (I think it was the "Twin Pines" mall from Back to the Future) and found this electronics gadget store, to see if could find a way to send a "subspace message" from my sleep me to my waking me. But they didn't have any subspace transmitters. I was walking through the mall, looking at stores to see if they gave me any ideas.

I thought I would try telepathy, which should be easy because it was all "localhost" (which is a domain name that every computer has, to refer to itself. Obviously recognized that me & me were on the same "server"). Even thought "reciprocal relationship" so needed to transmit inward, not outward, to have an outward effect in space. I figured it need to be encoded, so that only my peculiar psyche would understand the meaning, in case the potato-heads were psychic. I came up with the idea of putting out an obviously false message, with a signal... it was a sheet of paper, with a picture of Daniel Jackson saying, "I never worked at Montauk" followed by "beep beep" (not sure how I got audio on a sheet of paper...). The "beep beep" was from Rosie the Robot on The Jetsons, conveying the subtext of "I'm a robot being told what to say, so opposite is true." Anyone "listening in" not make that correlation, and just see the "never worked at Montauk" message and be thrown off by it. And I was focusing on the message, to see if I could send it.

Meanwhile, back in the real world... I had woken up because I thought a mouse got in the bed, and was snuggling up with me under my neck. I could feel something warm under there moving around (it was a cold night and mice are a problem here). Turned out I was just laying on my own hand, but in that instant I woke, I could have sworn I saw something standing next to the bed, a bit crouched over looking at me, and it was strange-looking: we're talking a guy in a black suit with only the face exposed, and the flesh was translucent, more like a jelly than skin. As I pulled to full consciousness, I was thinking, "What the heck was that? A 'Man in Black'???" I think it was 2:20am and I just had this creepy feeling that somebody else was there with me... I got up, turned on the lights, and checked the house--all alone. My "Spidey-sense" was definitely tingling, though.

Climbed back in bed and was laying there, then suddenly heard a loud, "BEEP BEEP" which sounded like it came from the pillow under my head... Rosie's beeps from The Jetsons! Clear as a bell, too. I almost jumped right out of my skin. (I've got nothing electronic in the room that beeps.) And I was still wide awake--but then remembered what I was dreaming about, including the Daniel Jackson "message."

What I am theorizing is that there is a single point-of-consciousness that oscillates back and forth across the subconscious boundary (using the conscious-subconscious-unconscious structure), in a path that resembles an infinity symbol. It moves from waking to sleep realms; the waking realm is 3D spatial macrocosm and the dream realm is 3D temporal microcosm (like a higher-level version of the time region). The realms are similar, but not identical--it appears that, given some of the dream structures appear to be centuries old, that the dream world is constructed over the course of many spatial incarnations and is a composite of those experiences (a kind of "soul memory" spanning many lifetimes).

Regarding the long-term memory aspect, I was considering CG Jung's model of the irrational valuing systems of the psyche, thinking and feeling. Thinking is spatially-oriented; feeling is nonlocal (temporal, associated with psi ability), at least in men. Since I spend so much time in the wilderness, I've learned to use feelings (intuition is rational; the temporal version of sensation) to sense immediate danger--like a short-term, temporal memory. Long-term memory is based on thinking, containing coordinate data. So, what I think happened is that my dream self has been using this temporal, "feeling memory" (short term) and broke through to the spatial side--long term, "thinking memory." Thought and Memory have been considered aspects of the psyche for centuries, as demonstrated by Odin's "birds," Hugin (thought) and Munin (memory).

To use concepts from Dewey Larson, a "life unit" creates a linkage from space to time, to form a living cell. Larson viewed it from a material perspective, so the material side is dominant and only needs a few c-atoms to make the linkage. What I think I am experiencing is the reciprocal... an "inverse life unit" where the cosmic, mind/soul side has linked back to the material in its own version of a life unit, creating a 2-way street, rather than the evolutive 1-way cell. This structure would explain the dream experiences.

As to the "potato-heads"... they seem to "pop in" from nowhere and I have not been able to find any correlation in my personal memory for the symbol, only shamanic references to "watchers." I suspect that they may be intrusions into the 3D temporal microcosm from the 3D time macrocosm, in a fashion similar to its spatial counterpart--you bump something in space, it moves, and creates a pressure response inside the atoms. I've noticed there always seems to be a noise crossing the barrier, from potato-heads popping in, to accessing long-term memory on the other side. Noise is a pressure response. The only difference is that these things possess some kind of self-awareness, which bumping into a wall would not have.

Now that I know something can "pop in," maybe I'll see if I can "pop out" and do some exploring in their realm.
Attachments
Rosie Beeps.mp3
Rosie's beeps
(39.67 KiB) Downloaded 652 times
Last edited by LoneBear on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add Rosie beeps

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Making Things Pop

Post by LoneBear » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 am

More information from last night's dreaming... when I went to sleep, I started to have a "normal" dream from the problems of the day, but decided I had better things to do--like spy on the potato-heads. When I stopped participating in the dream scenario, it kept on going like it was just running some kind of "holodeck script." The other characters got a bit stuck "waiting for lines" in the play and I figured that would probably attract some attention. I grabbed some binoculars and went up to a nearby, small hill (a "grassy knoll") to spy on what happened.

Didn't take long before a potato-head popped in just above, and started drifting down. I observed the approach this time--flash of bluish-white light leaving a bit of a streak, followed by a loud "POP" sound. A bit like a soap-bubble "pop," but louder. (Wondering now if it is some kind of "sonoluminescence" thing.)

By now, the scene had halted for lack of interaction. That big eye drifted around a bit, but did not seem concerned or anything--I surmised that it thought I was accidentally woken up and popped back to my conscious realm or something. It started to float back up and the scene started coming apart--the people left or disappeared (not popping out--I just did not see them around any more), but the structures and stuff remained. The potato eye floated up a bit, then that bright flash and a streak of light, kind of like the dissolving trail of a meteor burning up in the sky.

It seems to transition in an instant, accompanied with a flash of light and a popping sound. There was no acceleration up to a transition--it made a transition, then left a wake, just like entering. I could not comprehend the process, so had no way to duplicate it.

I woke up early this morning, a little too early to get up so started thinking about that "transition" and if there was anything analogous in the Reciprocal System. Given this dreamscape is a kind of "time region" phenomenon, I started thinking about the structure of the atom, and if there were any particles that could just "pop in" or out like these things do. And there IS... the uncharged, electron neutrino, which has a displacement of 1/2-1/2-(1). It is the only particle that has ZERO net displacement, and can freely move through either time and space without getting stuck in one of them.

Then my internal "light bulb" went on--I understood what was going on there: motion. If you have a relationship of space/time, or time/space, then you have motion. Space/space or time/time is not motion--you're stuck in the environment. The material sector is made of material atoms (m-atoms), which are temporal displacements arranged in a 3D spatial coordinate system. The cosmic sector atoms (c-atoms) are the reverse, spatial displacements arranged in a 3D temporal coordinate system. The conscious realm is material, the unconscious is cosmic.

If you apply this logic to the structure of the psyche, the Ego (corpus) is material, and the Shadow (anima, soul or mind) is cosmic. The point of consciousness (animus, spirit) is "Beyond Space and Time," as Larson puts it--an "ethical control unit." That means it has BOTH material and cosmic "life units," like the life unit has material and cosmic atoms. The problem is, is that consciousness has a bias... when awake, we are spatially biased and stuck inside the Ego. When asleep, consciousness is temporally biased and stuck inside the Shadow (the "body" that makes the dreamscape). While there IS a bias in consciousness, you are trapped within the confines of the psyche because the exterior contents has the same structure you do... and that's not motion, so you cannot cross the boundary. UNLESS you remove the bias.

To quote Opus from Bloom County, PING! Your consciousness can only move freely in BOTH realms, inside the psyche and out, if like the neutrino, it has ZERO net displacement. In psychological terms, that means having the Ego and Shadow (in a male, ego=male body, shadow=female soul) in symmetry (not harmony--must be equal and opposite to cancel out). Can you say, "Alchemy?" That was the whole purpose of alchemical pursuits--to produce the androgyne, and unbiased spirit that can leave the confines of the psyche. These days, this objective is called "ascension."

If Prof. KVK Nehru is correct about his dimensional datum, these "watchers" are at least a 4th density construct and have removed sufficient bias from their animus/spirit complex to be able to transition between the macrocosm and microcosm. But not ALL bias--because they still arrive with a flash and a pop--the photons and particles resulting from that effect is a "burning off" of biased structure during the transition.

As to why these things show up and "watch"... no idea.

Trying to devise a method now where I can collaborate with my dream self and, as they say, "back to back we face each other" and see if, together, we can neutralize the spatio-temporal bias and pop out for some exploring. If I am correct about the underlying structure of motion, neither side can do it by itself because of strong bias. Beep Beep!

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Into the Holodeck Workings

Post by LoneBear » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Couple of interesting things in last night's dreaming.

I was outside Alpha Control, the Lost in Space version of NASA, walking across a paved surface like a parking lot, but no cars around, heading for the gantry on the launch pad for the Jupiter II, which was preparing for launch. (Nothing immanent, equipment was still being installed and there were a lot of workers on the flight deck, busy installing and testing stuff.)

Image

Something caught my eye up in the sky, and I noticed this yellow rippling effect shooting behind some cumulus clouds. I thought to myself, "Aw, crap. The holodeck emitters are failing. Guess I'd better go fix it." I could see a few clouds derezzing into that holodeck grid pattern that often happened during a holodeck malfunction on Star Trek, TNG.

I already knew what to do and walked over behind Alpha Control to an alley. At the end was a large, metal hatch that looked like a hatch on a submarine deck (was wondering why nobody hit it with a truck or something, as it stuck up a bit). Opened the hatch, and climbed down the ladder, to the inner workings of the holodeck.

Strange place; all these luminous blue fibers stretching all around, in a fairly dense mesh. And the fibers were not small, probably a foot thick. Looked more like some kind of webbing than circuitry. (I was thinking about it later and wondered if my consciousness had departed the "mind" and entered the "brain," and what I was seeing was neurons at a different scale.) I was making my way through the entanglement to get to the emitters up on top of the holodeck and ran across a structure that looked a lot like SpongeBob Squarepant's pineapple house:

Image

Thinking, "what the heck is that doing in here?" It had a door, so I walked over, opened it, and looked inside. Wasn't a house inside, but a long corridor, with a lot of doors, and I was looking out one of them. Got a kind of double-perspective going, where I was looking down the corridor and saw myself peeking outside of one of the doors on the right side. Each door on the right had a corresponding door on the left. I stepped into the corridor so I could open the far door, and see where it went.

As I opened the door all the way, the door on the other side opened up and I also stepped out of that at the same time. I pointed at myself across the hall, and we both asked at the same, rather jokingly, "Honey, what's this? What's going on here?" (A common comment by Karen of Will & Grace, upon seeing one of Grace's oddball outfits. I had been watching the show a couple days ago.)

Wondered if it was some kind of holographic mirror, so I stepped forward to see if I could touch myself, and of course, the other me did the same thing, except we stepped INTO each other. It was just like that situation on Farscape when Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan "shares unity" with another:

Image

From my last post, "back to back, we faced each other." Then it hit me... "Holy handgrenade, Batman... that pineapple wasn't a pineapple, it was a pineal." It is the border (corridor) between the conscious and unconscious, and I met myself in the middle. Using Zhaan's symbolism, "me and me in unity." And there wasn't two "me's" anymore, just one "me" with two aspects.

Then I noticed other people coming out of the doors down the corridor. A man on one side, and a woman on the other (I was the same gender; more of a reflection than an opposite), and they tried to "share unity" the same way I was doing, except it did not work out too well... as soon as they merged, they started bickering and fighting, like husbands and wives do when they discover they've been cheating on each other. Their anger pushed them out of unity, and the moment they separated, they had this strange look on their faces, like they realized something, then dropped dead on the spot. Their bodies lost solidity, and the ghosts that remained drifted across the hall, both ways, and they entered each others doors, and the doors closed behind them.

I'm standing there in the corridor wondering what is going on, because I'm perfectly happy with this sharing of unity. It was great... probably the best thing that ever happened to me. I felt "complete." "Why are these people getting so angry at each other?" Then I went to a scene from Babylon 5, with Vir and Lennier sitting in a bar, complaining about their bosses and how they are always left out. At the conclusion, Vir says, "Same time tomorrow?" Lennier replies, "OK," and they depart, and that's what I did. Stepped out of unity, and we both went back to our respective doors, without any issues at all. Then I woke up. Guess I never got the holodeck emitters fixed, though.

Still working out the meaning behind this, as it was a very enlightening experience. I think I finally understand what all those strange, Alchemical images were about.
Last edited by LoneBear on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added some images

User avatar
daniel
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: P3X-774

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by daniel » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:14 pm

I don't mean to interject any paranoia into this discourse, but it would seem to me that the notable "eye" feature of these otherwise featureless potato-head entities could well be the viewing end of OBIT, a technology casually known as the "all-seeing eye."

It has recently come to light that the NWO folks are incapable of ascension, or even reincarnation, which is why they are pushing for a material world (in both the conventional, and Larsonian sense). And the fact that this is becoming a very detailed document on "ascension in action," that would definitely catch the "eye" of those curious to see how it is accomplished.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Thought I would check out the OBIT idea in my dreams, but have not seen one of these potato-eyes since the last encounter on the grassy knoll. I was thinking some kind of remote viewing, as the cosmic sector is the astral plane, and that is where dreaming tends to take place. But I have noticed, outside the lack of communication, is the lack of any sense of sentience... they just stare, and do nothing else. It is my own unconscious "holodeck" that is adding symbols, like cigars and glasses, to whatever it is I am detecting, in an attempt to describe it.

My only cigar symbol comes from C.G. Jung, when lecturing on symbols of male sexuality and suddenly realizing he was sucking on a huge stogie... and commented, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!" So perhaps "sometimes an eye is just an eye." For now, they seem to have lost interest, and I'm not disappointed about that.

Back to research, something new a couple nights ago--I encountered an aroma that I did not recognize. While dreaming, it finally occurred to me what it was--that smell of an outboard motor on an old boat on the ocean. If you've ever done boating, it's a pretty unique smell. It is also a smell that I've NEVER encountered in any dream before, which means I got my identification by my dream self accessing the long-term memory of my waking self. That was most unexpected.

Knowing from the RS that everything in space has its counterpart in time, I was designing a model of this experience based on two, conjugate aspects of the psyche, each with a unique intelligence and memory, where the spirit complex, consciousness, just moves between these two "bodies." However, the aroma recognition changes that model, as it was just too easy to cross over to get that memory. Which means that my dream self probably didn't actually HAVE anything to cross... that certain memories are common to both the waking and dreaming realms.

Checking the origins of the boat-smell memory, it is from the times I went fishing with my grandfather out at the breakwater, a strong and memorable memory for me, having both intellectual and emotional content. And that provided some useful information on the "ins and outs" of memory, based on the Reciprocal System.

In the RS, you can lock space and time together only in a single fashion... outward in space is inward in time, and outward in time is inward in space. So, if you have a motion that is both outward in space and outward in time, their reciprocals cancel each other out and you end up with "no motion." The connection is locked.

This particular memory is very positive in both thinking and feeling aspects, and as such, "locked together" as a common memory for both realms. As a test, I tried recalling situations where the intellect and emotions were at odds with each other, and you know... I have a tough time remembering any. Not because they have not happened, but because the inherent structure tends to dissociate the memory connection. Conflicts of interest, thinking-against-thinking or feeling-against-feeling, do exist as "lessons" for future reference.

So there is some kind of overlap zone, but it does not appear to be the subconscious. Perhaps a superconscious state, associated with the spirit complex, rather than the body or mind/soul.

User avatar
Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:58 am
Location: Salt Lake City
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by Gopi » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 pm

LoneBear wrote: I have a tough time remembering any. Not because they have not happened, but because the inherent structure tends to dissociate the memory connection. Conflicts of interest, thinking-against-thinking or feeling-against-feeling, do exist as "lessons" for future reference.
Perhaps they have to be re-created anew each time?
It is time.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 am

Gopi wrote:Perhaps they have to be re-created anew each time?
Apparently; it's like a "lifetime" function, that only exists for the lifetime of the experience.

More interesting dream data over the last couple of days. I was in the dreamscape and was walking to an Indian restaurant to meet Gopi. I was just coming out of Frontier Mall in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and the restaurant was in Bangalore, India... though it did not really concern me. I figured I'd better get going, or I'd be late, and started walking east. Odd thing was that I wasn't really "walking" as much as "jaunting"--I'd go to take a step and end up in another city. I think the first step was Omaha, Nebraska, then Chicago, New York, Paris (I recall the Eiffel Tower).

In the past, I've bounced around to other places in dreams, but never had any memory of how I got there. It was more along the lines of "not moving" with someone just changing the scenery. But this was definitely movement, and it was all urban centers. Never ended up in a country setting. It reminded me of crossing a stream by hopping from one rock to another.

My last step put me right on the street (I think, Diagon Alley), a few hundred feet from the restaurant, and Gopi was standing there, just outside the door. I walked over, and we went in and got a table. I remember the place being hot--no air conditioning--and somewhat crowded.

The waitress came over and she was an old, Caucasian woman that I immediately recognized--that "angel" that I saw during my surgery, and that has appeared numerous times in my life and my dreams as "Panna." But she was acting just like a typical American "fry cook" waitress, "What 'ill you 'ave, boys?" As usual, just way out of place for an Indian restaurant in India. I was about to say, "pancakes," then I REMEMBERED... I pointed at her and said, "Oma Desala!" (Stargate's ascended ancient that helps people ascend, from the restaurant scene when Daniel Jackson was killed and started ascending.) Gopi perked up a second and commented, "Oh Yeah!" as though he was remembering something also.

Then it hit me and I blurted out, "You're one of the Annunaki... Ninkhursag!" All I got back was that same, "Mona Lisa" smile that the angel in the hospital gave me, after I jokingly asked her if she was my guardian angel. They never seem to answer those questions.

After I said that, a BUNCH of people turned from their tables and looked at her. Apparently, they weren't Indians, but folks from all over the world. Gopi said, "Anjana!", which I remember because it was Hanuman's mom. Others were saying names, as well, in different languages. I recall hearing "Hera" and "Isis," but I did not recognize most of the other names. It reminded me a lot of that scene in Babylon 5 where Kosh revealed himself for the first time, and everybody saw him as their own cultural icon--except Londo, whom could not see anything. (Season 2 finale.)

The first thing I said on my recorder was, "Kosh has revealed himself." Then I went into the dream details.

Been thinking about it all morning.

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by Arcelius » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:07 pm

daniel wrote:I don't mean to interject any paranoia into this discourse, but it would seem to me that the notable "eye" feature of these otherwise featureless potato-head entities could well be the viewing end of OBIT, a technology casually known as the "all-seeing eye."
LoneBear wrote:Thought I would check out the OBIT idea in my dreams, but have not seen one of these potato-eyes since the last encounter on the grassy knoll. I was thinking some kind of remote viewing, as the cosmic sector is the astral plane, and that is where dreaming tends to take place. But I have noticed, outside the lack of communication, is the lack of any sense of sentience... they just stare, and do nothing else. It is my own unconscious "holodeck" that is adding symbols, like cigars and glasses, to whatever it is I am detecting, in an attempt to describe it.
Though the eye itself may not have sentience, those receiving the "video" probably do. I don't know anything about OBIT but non-sentient observers are probably not your friends. I have come across some before though not symbolized by potatoes (more like probes from Star Wars or StarGate). Though they might not do anything themselves, their masters are collecting information for some purpose. If you try to interact with the potato heads more forcefully in order to engage those at the other end, you may be in for an interesting experience.
daniel wrote:It has recently come to light that the NWO folks are incapable of ascension, or even reincarnation, which is why they are pushing for a material world (in both the conventional, and Larsonian sense). And the fact that this is becoming a very detailed document on "ascension in action," that would definitely catch the "eye" of those curious to see how it is accomplished.
This sounds very much like a episode of StarGate Atlantis where the advanced replicator Elizabeth Weir comes back to Atlantis with a request for help. She and a number of other replicators had been unsuccessfully trying to ascend. They had made to where they thought they needed to go but found themselves in an extremely uncomfortable environment instead. It seems that while the replicators can manufacture anything physical, they are lacking something that makes ascension possible. Have the NWO folks' attitude become something like "if we can't have it, then no one can?"
LoneBear wrote:About a month ago, I decided to see if I could derive "dreaming" as a natural consequence of life units, from RS2 premises
To me this sounds like you have using your waking consciousness to attempt to change your dream life. Since you have a long-term memory while dreaming, have you tried running a reverse experiment? While dreaming, can you impress an intention upon your waking life?

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 am

Arcelius wrote:Though they might not do anything themselves, their masters are collecting information for some purpose. If you try to interact with the potato heads more forcefully in order to engage those at the other end, you may be in for an interesting experience.
So you've experienced these things, also? I decided to exercise the better part of valor and "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"--basically, act just like a dream character when they are around.
Arcelius wrote:This sounds very much like a episode of StarGate Atlantis where the advanced replicator Elizabeth Weir comes back to Atlantis with a request for help. ... Have the NWO folks' attitude become something like "if we can't have it, then no one can?"
Daniel's comment was slightly inaccurate--they CAN reincarnate or ascend, but CHOOSE not to.

As near as we can figure it, they are still a collective, group mind structure. As such, they have individual, spatial consciousnesses but share a temporal, group soul. Think of it as ants, bees, or the Borg... when the spatial structure dies, the personality is retracted back into the group soul and any "customizations," such as personality, memory, identity, are assimilated back into the collective, then reincarnated as another "generic" being, to do the work of the collective--not the individual. Somewhere along the line they figured this out, and like the Cylons on the Battlestar Galactica "re-envisioned" series, just download their consciousness into another, material body before death can initiate the reincarnation process. That way, their personality continues on indefinitely, with the added advantage of really good camouflage--they will not be immediately recognized in their new "incarnation." It may very well be that the SAME people have been running this world for centuries, just wearing different "clothes."
Arcelius wrote:To me this sounds like you have using your waking consciousness to attempt to change your dream life. Since you have a long-term memory while dreaming, have you tried running a reverse experiment? While dreaming, can you impress an intention upon your waking life?
Yes, I can. My initial experiment was documented here with Rosie-the-robot's beeps, then the followup with meeting myself in the "corridor." Yesterday, I had a somewhat more "direct" experience, fully awake, mid-afternoon, where certain abilities of my dream-self manifested in my waking-self.

Let me back up a little on that... when I got long-term dream memory, I realized that the dreamscape was a holodeck that had a script running, which acted like a "lesson plan" to teach you about things. For example:
  1. Pick up parent's antique vase.
  2. Vase slips.
  3. Vase crashes to floor and shatters into a million pieces.
  4. Panic reaction to breaking vase.
If it is in the script, it happens. Go outside the script, grab an important glass bowl and throw it on the floor, and it bounces and won't break. There appear to be some "environment" rules that go with the holodeck, like gravity. But if an incident wasn't scripted, it can't happen in the play--at least the ACTOR cannot change the script of the play, when "in character."

Step out of character, like I've been doing recently, and you start to see both the stage AND the audience--the potato-heads. Then you discover that YOU are actually the director of the play, and can make a few, last-minute editorial changes, like changing "vase" to "glass bowl." Then you CAN break the bowl.

Yesterday afternoon I was working on a trailer, repairing a failed electric brake system. This required removing the wheels on one side, to get to the wiring (twin axle). One wheel had two, frozen bolts on it--basically rust welded. I couldn't get those bolts to budge at all, not even hitting the tire iron with a 3-pound sledge hammer. I was just sitting there a bit frustrated at the notion that I might have to cut the bolts off, which would be a real mess because I'd have to pull the drums and replace the lugs and that little wire-splice project would become a big overhaul.

I was thinking to myself, "cheez, I wish I could just rewrite THIS script," and figured, "what the heck." I grabbed the lug nut with my thumb and forefinger, and thought, "the lug nut needs to expand just a microscopic amount, without any corresponding change in the lug bolt." Put the tire iron on, gave a twist, and the came right off with almost no effort. I couldn't believe it--seconds ago, I could not budge that nut with all my strength. Thought it might just be a "freak," and there was a second, frozen nut--repeated the process, and that one, too, came right off. I was completely astounded. Seems I'm learning how to rewrite the "waking" script as well, though not by much--we're talking 100 nanometer change here. But it actually worked.

Then I realized something. For a while, I was debating if "free will" actually existed, at all. Now, I understand. "Predestination" is the actor performing the script on the stage. "Free Will" is stepping out of character to make some production changes.

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by Arcelius » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:36 pm

LoneBear wrote:Daniel's comment was slightly inaccurate--they CAN reincarnate or ascend, but CHOOSE not to.

As near as we can figure it, they are still a collective, group mind structure. As such, they have individual, spatial consciousnesses but share a temporal, group soul. Think of it as ants, bees, or the Borg... when the spatial structure dies, the personality is retracted back into the group soul and any "customizations," such as personality, memory, identity, are assimilated back into the collective, then reincarnated as another "generic" being, to do the work of the collective--not the individual. Somewhere along the line they figured this out, and like the Cylons on the Battlestar Galactica "re-envisioned" series, just download their consciousness into another, material body before death can initiate the reincarnation process. That way, their personality continues on indefinitely, with the added advantage of really good camouflage--they will not be immediately recognized in their new "incarnation." It may very well be that the SAME people have been running this world for centuries, just wearing different "clothes."
I read a book by Lobsang Rampa where he claimed to have gone through that process (i.e. switched bodies so he could remain alive to complete some work on the physical). He retained his own memory and other abilities (as a Tibetan monk) after the transition.
LoneBear wrote:Then I realized something. For a while, I was debating if "free will" actually existed, at all. Now, I understand. "Predestination" is the actor performing the script on the stage. "Free Will" is stepping out of character to make some production changes.
I think that this is what is referred to as being co-Creator or becoming/acting as a Logos.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:52 am

Arcelius wrote:I read a book by Lobsang Rampa where he claimed to have gone through that process (i.e. switched bodies so he could remain alive to complete some work on the physical). He retained his own memory and other abilities (as a Tibetan monk) after the transition.
That is documented in Native American shamanism, as well. They actually had two ways, depending on what they had to accomplish: create a new body, then "download" into it, or just extend the life of the one they had, if it was still working well. There are claims to shamans living 400-500 year. China also has similar legends; Peng Zu lived over 800 years.
Arcelius wrote:I think that this is what is referred to as being co-Creator or becoming/acting as a Logos.
To me, that "co-creator" stuff is just hubris; I'd never refer to myself that way because my concept of a "creator" is, well, somewhat different "than your average bear."

Yesterday, I did have the opportunity to put waking "script mods" to the test again, with three more frozen lug nuts. Didn't even bother with the sledge hammer this time, when I couldn't budge the nuts, I just went straight for the script mods--and it worked. That's 5 out of 5, successful.

I've heard people talk about this stuff, but to actually experience it is fascinating. I've noticed you cannot force a script change--it has to be "approved" by the "whatever" is playing the role. In this case, the lug nut. First time I tried it, I did the same thing with putting my fingers on the nut and updating the script to expand the nut slightly to come loose on the bolt. Then I got this "OK" back, conceptually, and I just KNEW it would come right off. Put the wrench on, and it twisted right off. Did not notice the feedback the day before, but it was definitely there this time, for all three nuts.

Later on in the day, I started running in to oddball problems like things disappearing, etc. Thought, "ah, there's a price to pay for modifying the script," which is usually the case with things of this nature. The thought then occurred to me that, "what if I modify the part of the script, concerning consequences, and remove the consequences?" It worked.

User avatar
WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by WhiteFyre » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:59 am

Perhaps it's not something to be trifled with, removing consequences may simply lead to domino effect of more intensive consequences? At least, that's what I think would logically happen if every script modification had a price to pay, and instituting another script modification to remove that price, eventually growing into a widening and infinite loop.

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by Arcelius » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:48 am

LoneBear wrote:To me, that "co-creator" stuff is just hubris; I'd never refer to myself that way because my concept of a "creator" is, well, somewhat different "than your average bear."
Ra uses the term to mean something specific.
LoneBear wrote:I've noticed you cannot force a script change--it has to be "approved" by the "whatever" is playing the role.
Perhaps the other part of the "co". It also implies that people who aren't aware of this and who automatically approve almost any and all script changes to themselves don't seem to go very far and are easily manipulated.
LoneBear wrote:Later on in the day, I started running in to oddball problems like things disappearing, etc. Thought, "ah, there's a price to pay for modifying the script," which is usually the case with things of this nature. The thought then occurred to me that, "what if I modify the part of the script, concerning consequences, and remove the consequences?" It worked.
Naturally. Karma can be removed just as easily (or moved around). Catalyst can also be changed in the same way and there is a lot of unused catalyst lying around.

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by Arcelius » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:14 am

WhiteFyre wrote:Perhaps it's not something to be trifled with, removing consequences may simply lead to domino effect of more intensive consequences? At least, that's what I think would logically happen if every script modification had a price to pay, and instituting another script modification to remove that price, eventually growing into a widening and infinite loop.
Who says that every script modification has a price to pay? I understand that is a deeply held belief for most people and with this sort of thing, the script is more than willing to comply and will generate activities to show you that you are correct. It's one reason why I think that more research should be given to the placebo effect (i.e. if people think they are getting help even if they are eating sugar tablets, this is much better than nothing and they don't have very nasty side-effects). The power of faith is great.

More simply, I think you are saying that if you make any change that there will be a ripple effect of that change (some changes may ripple more than others). This can be true of any change you make in yourself. Let's say you decide to become a nurse. What if you become a Physiotherapist instead? What sort of ripple will that make (either way) of intensive consequences? There is no real way of knowing within this life (i.e. it is too complex). But does that mean that you would not choose to do anything? Which would have its own set of consequences. For me, this is just another type of action like any other and the actor just accepts responsibility like for any other action. When you accept responsibility for yourself, do you trifle with it?

Are you saying that there are those who have responsibility to modify the script and we aren't those folks so let's leave it to them? For me, the purpose of life is to learn and grow. As a child of a logos, one may do anything that the logos is capable of doing. It is a matter of one's capability, knowledge, etc. rather than one of authority. Whose authority would be deciding such a thing?

On logic, strictly speaking, your logic is accurate. However, strict logic doesn't go as far as most would prefer in such things (i.e. modifying scripts). It's more of a 20% logical (rational) and 80% magical (irrational or intuitive) mix. People who strictly apply logic to such things can easily become confused and scared. On the other hand, you can look at most of the New Age movement to see where the magical viewpoint will get you without any balancing logic.

User avatar
WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by WhiteFyre » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Arcelius wrote:Who says that every script modification has a price to pay? I understand that is a deeply held belief for most people and with this sort of thing, the script is more than willing to comply and will generate activities to show you that you are correct. It's one reason why I think that more research should be given to the placebo effect (i.e. if people think they are getting help even if they are eating sugar tablets, this is much better than nothing and they don't have very nasty side-effects). The power of faith is great.
It makes sense that every modification has a ripple effect, that is typically the nature of the Universe. In cases of extreme modifications, as Daniel has said of the man killing his own grandfather, an entire personality was altered to avoid a paradox. The placebo effect is clearly mind/spirit over matter. I believe, therefore I am. To enhance it would likely require special training on the order of a metaphysical healer or even just someone with a lot of faith/belief or ability to effect themselves.
Arcelius wrote:Are you saying that there are those who have responsibility to modify the script and we aren't those folks so let's leave it to them? For me, the purpose of life is to learn and grow. As a child of a logos, one may do anything that the logos is capable of doing. It is a matter of one's capability, knowledge, etc. rather than one of authority. Whose authority would be deciding such a thing?
I am saying it is wise to tread carefully in unknown lands. If Bruce is right and script modifications have consequences, that necessitates being careful as the consequences may be unpredictable, especially if one starts layering modification upon modification. If the consequences can be stripped away with no further consequences, great, but first it should be proven. However, that possibility seems unlikely to me both intuitively and logically.

As for your questions, I would in fact say that as a part of Creator, all things have the authority to alter Creation, however small the change may be, but there are still Laws to observe.
Arcelius wrote:On logic, strictly speaking, your logic is accurate. However, strict logic doesn't go as far as most would prefer in such things (i.e. modifying scripts). It's more of a 20% logical (rational) and 80% magical (irrational or intuitive) mix. People who strictly apply logic to such things can easily become confused and scared. On the other hand, you can look at most of the New Age movement to see where the magical viewpoint will get you without any balancing logic.
I would say the universe is 50% rational/space-based and 50% intuitive/time-based, according to RS2. Balance is necessary in all things. There is clearly a good deal of logic involved with Bruce's modification. It makes logical sense if one makes the assumption that all things are one, therefore the lugnut is part of consciousness. Bruce asked this part of himself to change and it accepted. If it was a permanent change, one that could be measured, there would even be an increase in volume and a decrease in density (the m/V kind). However, with pure logic I would think the process would end there, but philosophically/intuitively, it makes sense that there could be ripples and a price, or karma in a sense, to pay. Logic provides one answer, and intuition provides the other.

Perhaps you should understand where Logos comes from. Its similarity to Logic is not a mistake, as Logos is originally Greek, meant to mean the rational principle that governs and develops the Universe, essentially. It is my belief that all things make rational sense if the entire Universe can be viewed and understood from the position of Creator.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

The Ripple Effect

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:47 am

As I was reading the discussion concerning "ripples" and consequences, I was reminded of my dream experience where I was literally seeing ripples in the sky. Since the dreamscape, like projective reality, is a collection of symbols that have meaning, I did some investigation into what ripples mean to me, at both a personal and collective level.

Ripples are prominent in Chinese symbolism, being a symbol of the dragon. In China, the dragon is a serpent--a snake--unlike western cultures where the dragon is more a mammal with wings. The movement of the dragon/snake is wave or ripple like, and is symbolic of when two opposites meet. Something I did not know until just now, was that the yin-yang symbol (taijitu) is divided by a wave--not a straight line--to demonstrate that any time yin and yang meet, the result is a ripple--a wave. (Interesting consequences here regarding the yin-yang of time-space as the photon here, as well.)

So it makes logical sense that my dreamscape got "rippled" when my conscious and unconscious self started to overlap and interact.

Considering ripples in the context of "consequence," well, ripples are a consequence of things changing. So when you use an ability, like consciousness, to change something that is normally stagnant (predestination), you "make waves" and get the ripple effect. So "consequences" are an indication that you made a change that actually DID something, successfully. Because of this understanding, ripples are neither "good" or "bad," they just happen.

There are a couple nifty things about waves, from RS/RS2, that can be used to advantage. First, all magnitudes are quantized--in other words, once the height of a wave drops below 1 natural unit, the wave ceases at that point. It does not carry on to infinity (they actually discovered this with satellites leaving the solar system--gravity became quantized, like stair-steps, rather than a linear decrease). So ripples will stop after they travel a distance (or duration).

Second, waves can be destructively interfered with, as to cancel out or reduce the magnitude to a point where the quantum effect nullifies them.

Once you understand how the system works, you CAN make significant changes and nullify or limit the consequences, without further consequences. The situation with the "butterfly effect," where one goes back in time and kills a butterfly, to return and find the world an entirely different place, does not happen. The quantum effect inhibits change past a certain point. And I believe these "logoi" are the quantum boundaries for a lot of things--what occurs within their sphere of influence does not carry much consequence beyond it.

Something else that I found in the RS2 research is that "space" is objective and "time" is functional. If you write a "class" for a computer program, you have two things, your variables (space) and your functions (time), all boxed together in the class container akin to Larson's concept of "motion." From a waking consciousness perspective, that means the "script" is temporal, and the stage, actors and props are spatial.

Our conscious life allows us to manipulate space, while keeping time uniform--the flow of clock time does not change. Our consciousness is structured to do that by modifying space to always keep clock time at unit value. That's why it's in the denominator. Our waking self cannot change time--we can only change space--which is why, under normal conditions, we cannot alter the script, because it is temporal.

In the dream state, the situation is reversed (technically, conjugated). In the dream, we manipulate time and keep clock space adjusted to unit value, in the denominator. The relation of t/s is energy, so dreams are "energetic" rather than "vector" based. This is why dreams tend to be more value-based, as a valuing meme (vMeme) is like a charge--energy--that pulls and pushes things into structure. With the dream being reactive, we are just pushed around to experience things, without altering anything (no script changes). In order to become proactive, you need a stream of consciousness--long-term memory--on which plan actions and anticipate consequences. At that point, you ARE able to alter the script.

The waking self can manipulate space, the dream self can manipulate time... so guess what happens when they start working together, consciously? One can manipulate space-time.

And that, my friends, is the "forbidden knowledge" of the gods, the essence of what we call magick.

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by Arcelius » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 pm

LoneBear wrote:The waking self can manipulate space, the dream self can manipulate time... so guess what happens when they start working together, consciously? One can manipulate space-time.
And time-space.
WhiteFyre wrote:I am saying it is wise to tread carefully in unknown lands.
I agree with that. I would also say that that is no reason not to visit them.
LoneBear wrote:If Bruce is right and script modifications have consequences, that necessitates being careful as the consequences may be unpredictable, especially if one starts layering modification upon modification. If the consequences can be stripped away with no further consequences, great, but first it should be proven. However, that possibility seems unlikely to me both intuitively and logically.
All actions have consequences. Once aware of an undesirable consequence, one may change this. If unaware, then how can it be changed? Such things can't really be proven unless all knowledge about all things is possible.
WhiteFyre wrote:As for your questions, I would in fact say that as a part of Creator, all things have the authority to alter Creation, however small the change may be, but there are still Laws to observe.
I would agree and further state that most people have no idea what the Laws are.
WhiteFyre wrote:I would say the universe is 50% rational/space-based and 50% intuitive/time-based, according to RS2.
It is possible to use irrational thinking in space/time. It is also possible to use rational thinking in time/space. While the space/time and time/space may be 50/50, there are many other things which are not. For example, the ratio of STO versus STS entities no where near 50/50. The ratio of STS and STO needed for a person to graduate to either 4D+ or 4D- is not 50/50 is either case.
WhiteFyre wrote:but philosophically/intuitively, it makes sense that there could be ripples and a price, or karma in a sense, to pay. Logic provides one answer, and intuition provides the other.
Where there is a action, then there are consequences to that action. For me, using words like price or karma tend to imply negative connotations to those things that follow when no such negative connotation should exist. If the consequences are undesirable, then change them.
WhiteFyre wrote:Perhaps you should understand where Logos comes from. Its similarity to Logic is not a mistake, as Logos is originally Greek, meant to mean the rational principle that governs and develops the Universe, essentially. It is my belief that all things make rational sense if the entire Universe can be viewed and understood from the position of Creator.
Logos may literally mean "I say." An opinion or expression. Not necessarily logical (though sometimes used that way) and some Greeks (Stoics) simply took it to be the divine principle underlying the Universe. While I agree that from the perspective of the Creator that everything makes sense, I doubt it all makes rational sense.

User avatar
WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by WhiteFyre » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 pm

So the path to this is in recording dreams and building awareness/a bridge?

Considering you've come this far, I have to wonder, what is next, Lonebear? Continuing to perfect and synchronize a dual awareness of time/space and space/time? Or are you simply flowing with the waves?

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 am

WhiteFyre wrote:So the path to this is in recording dreams and building awareness/a bridge?
I've recorded dreams for over 20 years now, and that helped me understand a lot about myself and to develop an "internal language" that allowed my conscious and unconscious minds to communicate more effectively. Once you have developed that "bridge," you can start sending traffic back and forth across it, and for me, that traffic was Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System of theory because it allowed me to connect my western, scientific mind back to the ancient concepts of yin-yang through the relations of time and space. Larson's knowledge of "motion," as he calls it, allowed me to correlate modern, spatial, physical concepts with ancient, temporal, metaphysical concepts.
WhiteFyre wrote:Considering you've come this far, I have to wonder, what is next, Lonebear? Continuing to perfect and synchronize a dual awareness of time/space and space/time? Or are you simply flowing with the waves?
I never know where these things end up, so I just follow the trail of clues and evidence to see where they go. It is a conscious act, not like being pushed by waves of reaction. I tend to ignore the "flow" and go where my curiosity leads me.

The Universe occasionally leaves clues--things that are outside the norm. In my case here, the clue was long-term dream memory. Most people would just note it as "cool," grab a beer, and go back to watching sex-TV, sticking to the straight-and-narrow path. To quote Doctor Who (Jon Pertwee), "A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is seldom the most interesting!" Now and then, you need to get off the main trail, climb through the trees and brush, to "follow the butterflies" and see where they go.

I'm always on the lookout for these opportunities, and grab them when they occur. By doing so, Nature recognizes the effort and continues to provide more clues and opportunities, much like teachers that encourage kids that show a desire to learn, and not just goof off. And the clues continue until I reach my level of "discomfort," where I am unable or unwilling to followup on the next clue. And that is where "intellectual honesty" comes in, which is recognizing that there IS a clue, and you need to do some introspection to find out what is keeping you from continuing on. And most of the time, at least for me, it is some bad premise that I've been taught and accepted as true. And once you recognize that, it is that internal honesty that gets you moving again.

And it can be challenging at times. As you may have noted in other posts here, my recent "level of discomfort" was around God and the concept of Divinity, since the trail of clues and evidence led to the conclusion that things were very different than the popular beliefs--and I was raised Roman Catholic in a Polish community, and went to Catholic schools. Some very well-anchored concepts there, that needed to be cut loose. So I used the "what-if" approach to temporarily disconnect those concepts, bring down the barriers that kept me from moving on, and took a hike to see where that trail led. And where it led made a lot more sense than the old path did, so I decided to keep that updated information, and tag the old route as a "dead end." Then I ran into my next clue--something snapped in my dream, and I had long-term dream memory, which curiously enough, led to the path that was actually forbidden by the ancient gods. So it is understandable that I first had to disconnect the misconceptions I had about God, before I would follow the butterflies down the path that led to this mystical understanding.

That's how the system works, for me, remembering that my High School nickname was, "Mr. Spock." I definitely have a logical, rational world view that probably stems from my German ancestry--I make use of the tools at my disposal, to advance consciousness. Everyone has a different background, so learn what tools you have inherited from your culture and ancestry, to help you build that bridge.

User avatar
aaron
Discens
Discens
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 am

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by aaron » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Love this thread.

Ok, so I will throw this out. Who writes the first edition of the "Play Scripts"?

Is it your feeling LoneBear, that ascend-ed's like Oma (Ninkhursag) are the script authors, or perhaps merely the script moderators?

This thread grabs me like a great book! Can't wait to read more.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 pm

aaron wrote:Ok, so I will throw this out. Who writes the first edition of the "Play Scripts"?
I would think that is what we call "natural law," and that is most likely very simple. There does seem to be a lot of "editing" going on, however.
aaron wrote:Is it your feeling LoneBear, that ascend-ed's like Oma (Ninkhursag) are the script authors, or perhaps merely the script moderators?
I think they are "editors," that alter the system a bit.

(edit) "Suddenly, there was a loud CRACK, and LoneBear was able to remember old dreams in his dream, as memories." (submit)
aaron wrote:This thread grabs me like a great book! Can't wait to read more.
You should try experiencing it yourself. Lot more fun that way.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3795
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Say "Goodnight," Gracie...

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 am

Was dreaming last night about being in a city. (I've often wondered why I have a city in my dreamscape, because I'm an old, country boy... never liked cities.) It was late afternoon, and some kind of script was in play on the dream holodeck, and I got bored with it. The people I was interacting with just seemed so superficial and single-minded, which I guess makes sense for an actor reading a script. I realize that everything in a dream is ME, so all these people, buildings and props. I remembered talking with these folks before, and they said the same stuff they are saying now so there isn't much point to continuing the conversation--it is more a "lecture" than a conversation. With long-term memory, I've got my notes on the last lecture, so don't need to take this course again.

I departed the scene and was walking down an empty street. I recognized something about an alley I was passing, and it hit me that I hid the box of "Hoffman lenses" down there, those interesting sunglasses from They Live that allowed regular people to see hidden, alien messages that were being used to control the human population. Now THAT could be something useful in this environment--was thinking, "Oh my God, they might let me see through this holodeck illusion" and went down the alley, looking for the box.

About half way down, I heard the voice of an old man say, "So you don't believe in God, anymore, eh? Good man." I turned and George Burns was sitting on a loading platform in the alley, complete with those big glasses and smoking a stogie. (George Burns played the role of "God" in the 1977 film, "Oh God!"). He hopped down, walked over and put his hand on my shoulder. "You do realize you're already wearing those Hoffman lenses? That's why you've got your memory back." I'm like, "huh?" Reached up, and sure enough, I was already wearing those sunglasses. I did not even realize it. He then said, "You're a smart kid, so let me tell you a little bit about God, unedited version..."

And we had a rather lengthy discussion about, well, I'm not even sure what to call it... religion, spirituality, theology, philosophy... so much has gotten blended and twisted together, it is no wonder people can't make any sense of it. Difficult to explain now, but it comes down to the idea that there is a natural, spiritual "progression" (as Larson would put it) that seeks to evolve what we call consciousness. That is a part of every, living organism. The Annunaki, being the "Creator" of man, introduced a theology that positioned themselves between man's drive to advance and the natural mechanism for it, which produced religion. As an "intercessor," the only way man can find an expression for his natural drive to advance his consciousness is through the permission of these "gods."

It is rather interesting that our political system parallels this religious one so closely. I had not seen it before, but it's essentially the same thing. Inherent rights have become licensed permissions from a group that has positioned themselves as "intercessors" between man and his natural sovereignty. No wonder the New World Order sees themselves as God-ordained Royalty.

This idea also explains something else I've been wondering about. One of the big agenda points of the NWO is to eliminate religions and have a one-world religion that is based on materialism. Now it would seem to me that they would WANT religions in place, as they make great tools to create wars and conflict, that "my god is the only true god, so you must die" stuff. So I never understood that goal. But now it makes sense--what if people started to see that the "intercessor" was no longer necessary, and they did not need priests and gurus to connect to the spiritual side of things FOR them? That they could do it for themselves? Sort of "eliminating the projection," in terms of psychology.

Again, the same thing is going on in the political scene--people want to boot out all the controls and regulations of the New World Order, and start to make their own prosperity.

I can see the system now... why those people in the corridor could not "share unity." As long as there is an intercessor involved, either political or priestly, one side cannot REACH the other--that intercessor is in the way, so sharing unity is not possible. The intercessor acts like a distorting lens, creating an image of yourself that you cannot tolerate, so it pushes you apart and back where you came from. The natural attraction to achieve unity is inverted to a repulsion from it.

If the Universe continues to work as Larson documents in his Reciprocal System, well, when particles "ascend" to be atoms, and atoms to be life units, and life units to be ethical units... man won't ascend until he learns to separate spirituality from religion AND sovereignty from government.

Post Reply