Dream Research -- and Development

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by daniel » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Symmetry of "freedom" makes sense to me, if you consider the material aspect of life to be regulated by government, with the cosmic/soul/mind half to be regulated by religions. It is as though one is tied up with a double-helix of chains; breaking one will only give the illusion of freedom--until it "heals" and binds again.

That "red pill" not only needs to wake up the body, but the mind as well.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Remembering the Future

Post by LoneBear » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:09 am

In the Arthurian legends, Merlin was said to have lived backwards, because he "remembered the future." Well... that happened to me a couple days ago in waking life, and again last night in a dream. Having experienced it on both "sides," I can now see a correlation.

Couple days ago, I was helping a local rancher dig out a broken water pipe. I was running the backhoe and we just got the dirt cleared and he was about to climb out of the trench. I remembered him doing that, grabbing a wood post that was next to the trench for support, and the post coming loose and him falling back into the trench. Then I noticed the post was there--still in the ground next to the trench. I was about to yell not to grab the post, when he grabbed it, it came loose, and he fell back into the trench. (By then, I was already out of the backhoe and grabbing his arm, so he didn't fall all the way.)

I've always been precognitive, but this was very different. It wasn't a flash of something about to happen, but a distinct memory of something that DID happen in my chronological memory.

Last night I had a dream where I was in a skinny train, more like a model railway than a real one, and we had pulled into a station and had to wait for someone or something. Myself and several other passengers got out onto "Platform 9 3/4" and it was also a very narrow platform, barely enough space to walk between the train and the wall. Then I remembered the place and how a bunch of people got sick here, eating some ham that had some kind of fungus in it that made it look blue in color.

Several of the people waiting decided to go to a small restaurant down the platform a bit and grab a bite while waiting for the train. I got pulled along because there was no way for people to get past each other on this narrow platform. We went into this "hole in the wall" pub (Public House) that reminded me a lot of the "Leaky Cauldron" from the Harry Potter films, and all sat down at a large, wood table. Some women in 17th century clothing started serving us dinner (never ordered or anything), and it was ham... and the ham was blue. I knew that the ham was contaminated and that I'd get sick eating it, but ate it, regardless. But after a few bites, I was able to force myself to cut away the pink parts from the blue, and ate them, instead. I still had to eat the ham, but was not eating the blue stuff. (Basically, a "script modification.")

The conductor came in and said we were ready to go, so we all boarded the train. Actually, it was more like a trolley car or bus than a train, as there were windows all around. And it was really narrow, perhaps only 6 feet wide. I sat up in front so I'd have the big, front window to look out of. Train pulled out, and I had not gotten sick, and woke up.

The train somehow reminded me of the "arrow of time" concept, and I started thinking about how you could "remember the future." There was a lot of speculation in the old days about Merlin, who remembered the future, from being born old and dying a baby, to being a time traveler moving backwards in time. I do not think that is the case--I think we have the concept of "clock time" backwards.

Physics considers positive time to be an arrow, pointing at the future. But if you take a stick and drag it along a sandy beach, what do you have? A point where the stick hits the sand--the "now," and a well-defined trail from where you started (origin or zero) to "now", and a lot of empty beach where you COULD go in the future. It is like Nehru's 0-1-infinity number line. "Now" is at unity, 1, and the finite path (finite="that which is known") between where you started scraping the stick to "now," and the untouched sand is the "infinity" (everything except where you scraped).

From Larson and Nehru's research, we know that the material and cosmic sectors are conjugates of each other--material zero is cosmic infinity, and vice versa. If you were to look at the material world from a cosmic consciousness, the scraped and not-scraped areas would be reversed--what was infinite in the material is finite in the cosmic. And that brought me to the concept of the clock.

The clock is finite, a quantum measurement of periods. That means that "positive time" would be the path from "now" to the origin--the finite measurement. The future, the undefined path, would be negative time. Due to the reciprocal relation between space and time, outward (+) in time is inward (-) in space, so inward in time--negative time--would be outward in space. Outward in space = clock space in the cosmic sector. I know that sounds confusing, but it is not actually difficult to understand. There are TWO clocks, a "clock time," the concept of duration, that we regularly use. The dreamscape, having space and time switched around, has "clock space", our concept of distance. Both clocks give us a chronological memory--clock time providing a way to index changes in coordinate space in waking life, and clock space providing a way to index changes in coordinate time in dreams.

Should you try to index your changes in coordinate space with the wrong clock--clock space, it ends up as counterspace (negative time), and your references get flipped around. Past (zero) and future (infinity) exchange places. So you end up having a chronological memory of spatial changes that have not yet occurred in "clock time."

If, while awake, you were to "remember" an incident observed with the dream "senses," rather than the waking senses, that data received would translate to negative clock time in the waking consciousness--remembering the future. In both cases for me, the information was visual--I "saw" what was going to happen, an optical sensory feed to the brain. The same situation occurs with a dream accessing the waking senses--it sees the future in the dream.

I find this quite fascinating, as not only do I have long-term memory of the past in a dream, but am now exhibiting precognition in dreams--of what is about to happen in the dream. Precognition is only in the short-term memory system at the moment, a minute or two, and what is particularly interesting is that I can alter the script--and retain memory of the "original" and "edited" versions. This is the first indication I've had that there IS a difference between "predestination" (unedited version) and "free will" (edited script). Granted, they are only small detours at the moment, and things get right "back on track" in little time, but the fact that one CAN consciously make a detour--in BOTH waking consciousness and the dreamscape--is fascinating.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Eyes Have It

Post by LoneBear » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:22 pm

I got caught snooping around one of my dreams last night... I was back in that city again on a street corner and was looking at the "virtual world" around me, examining how things were structured. I noticed a lot of sci-fi symbols (being born in the 50s, I grew up with sci-fi, so they play heavily in my psyche). Got thinking... if this is a holodeck, I should be able to 'call for the arch' to get the holodeck controls, as that is a valid sci-fi symbol from Star Trek.

So I did my, "Arch!" and sure enough, part of the building next to me disappeared and the arch was there, sitting in the wall. Figured, OK, this is cool, and started looking at the controls. There was a display that had a map of the entire city and the surrounding areas. I immediately recognized it as the same map I made years ago, when using psychocartography to map out my dreams. It also showed my location on the map, but none of the other people in the area. I figured they were just "simulations" for symbolic purposes, so that made sense.

Three other dots appeared on the map in a triangle around me, and were moving towards me. Uh-oh... hit the "red button" and the Arch disappeared and I stepped away to the corner. Sure enough, THREE of these potato-head eye things were coming right at me. First time I've seen more than one. Didn't try to run or anything, figured it was best to just stand there. They came right up to me, like 6 inches from my body, and just hung there, staring at me. I was starting to get that "panic" feeling and thought that if I showed fear, they would pick up the energy shift and know that I was conscious of them. Apparently, calling for the Arch was a bad idea.

Over on the street corner, I spotted someone peeking around, looking at me. He looked like a "garden gnome," complete with the little white beard and pointy red hat, about 2 feet tall. He made a "shush" signal by putting his finger over his mouth, then put his hands together and leaned his head over on them, like going to sleep. Ah... "Don't Panic" and just go to sleep, so I just closed my eyes and relaxed.

I found myself about 20 feet in the air, looking down at myself surrounded by potato-heads. Puzzled me for a moment--astral projection inside a dream? Which IS the astral plane? That does not make any sense. Unless I did the conjugate and "material projected" from the astral plane, back to the base physical? But the potato-heads were apparently fooled and wandered off, unconcerned about the now sleeping person standing on the sidewalk.

Well--opportunity was knocking, so I decided to check this out. I did not have any body at all, as I could see in a full, spherical pattern around me. Guess I was more like a bubble than a person. I floated up high enough to see the entire city and countryside, just like on the Arch map. Noticed it wasn't flat, however. It was curved, like being on the surface of a sphere. Went up higher, and my dreamscape was one side of a sphere--it reminded me of that "warp bubble" that Wesley Crusher trapped his mom in, during a warp experiment in Engineering (ST-TNG). It's own, little, self-contained universe.

I also noticed a perimeter around this dream sphere, like a chasm, that made a great circle from pole to pole. I drifted over there and found that the chasm wasn't a chasm at all--but a corridor full of doors on opposite sides. "Hey, I know that... that's the "shared unity" corridor inside SpongeBob's pineapple." Couldn't get around the other side, though, and I suspect that's the "waking world" over there.

OK, if this "warp bubble" is my psyche, containing both waking and dream landscapes, then I am either on its periphery or outside of it. After all, you can't see the forest when there are too many trees in the way--and I'm seeing the forest. Even though I could see a full 720 degrees (circle has 360; sphere has 720), I needed to find a way to "turn around" to see what was in the other direction. If I were on the inside of a bubble, and could only see the inside, I would have to swap "insides" with "outsides," so I turned myself inside-out... and was suddenly wide awake, flying out of my bed--literally--and I mean STRAIGHT UP! The sheets were yanked out from under the mattress, covers were everywhere... felt like I went up about 4 feet and crashed back down on the bed, and bounced off the mattress, over to the floor.

Not sure what happened, but if I saw something--maybe I don't want to know what!

WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens

Post by WhiteFyre » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Very interesting. I assume the gnome was the dream representation of Little Men? Although I'm not sure why the OBIT potato heads would present a danger. It seems like they would only be able to observe.

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 pm

LoneBear wrote:If I were on the inside of a bubble, and could only see the inside, I would have to swap "insides" with "outsides," so I turned myself inside-out... and was suddenly wide awake
That is very interesting. I think that is worth practicing in different ways. There is a certain motion associated with doing this which will allow for a different perspective when looking at things. This applies both to dreams as well as the waking world.
WhiteFyre wrote:Although I'm not sure why the OBIT potato heads would present a danger. It seems like they would only be able to observe.
The OBIT potato heads themselves are not likely to be any problem since they are mostly setup to observe. However, they report back. With 3 of them in a single small area, someone must be looking at some anomalies. These someones can potentially move very quickly and be where a potato head is in a very "short time frame."

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 pm

WhiteFyre wrote:Very interesting. I assume the gnome was the dream representation of Little Men?
Most likely. I've noticed the different species of LMs have different abilities. Come to think of it, there are myths of certain "little people" that can enter a person's dreams to talk to them, and usually they are the subterranean ones (dwarfs and gnomes). Guess they like me... I would have never thought of just going to sleep in the dream.
WhiteFyre wrote:Although I'm not sure why the OBIT potato heads would present a danger. It seems like they would only be able to observe.
Unless that conclusion is incorrect, and it is not OBIT. Definitely raised a flag when a "holodeck character" called for the Arch. In Star Trek, the only one that could do that was Moriarty in the Sherlock Holmes holodeck scenario--and was given that ability to defeat Mr. Data (Geordi's slip... was supposed to defeat Holmes, not Data).
Arcelius wrote:That is very interesting. I think that is worth practicing in different ways. There is a certain motion associated with doing this which will allow for a different perspective when looking at things. This applies both to dreams as well as the waking world.
What I did was analogous to "introspection," but in a dreamscape. Most people have done it, sort of a daydreaming where you look to your internal world, instead of the external one. I have noticed that I can now do anything in my dream state that I can do in my waking state... and "vice versa" is also starting to occur. Still haven't got the Arch to show up while awake... but who knows.
Arcelius wrote:With 3 of them in a single small area, someone must be looking at some anomalies. These someones can potentially move very quickly and be where a potato head is in a very "short time frame."
They cordoned off the area, then moved in to intimidate me into revealing something... that is intelligent behavior.

I'm puzzled why these potato head eyes still look like they do. They have lost their "attributes", arms, legs, cigars, etc, and are just egg-shaped, potato-brown spheroids with a BIG eye. Normally, symbols evolve within the dreamscape, to relate better information. These are just staying generic.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Scotty, I Need Full Power

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 am

I've noticed something in my waking life that started just about the time this dream research did... my metabolism is changing. And significantly, too. I've always had weight problems since a motorcycle accident back in my 20's. Got hit by a car and smashed my collar bone. Was laid up for 6 weeks, put on a lot of weight, and never really got rid of it. My body responds to physical trauma by putting on weight (happened several times now)--guess it thinks I need more "padding" or something. Anyway, been a constant source of frustration for me, as dieting just doesn't do anything.

Had to go to the dentist last Monday, and put on some decent clothes (I'm normally one of the worst dressed beings in sentient creation) and when I put my belt on, I had to go 2 holes further than I normally would. That was quite a surprise, considering I have not been trying to lose weight or anything. Checked with a tape, and sure enough--lost 2 inches on my waist. For someone my size, that's a LOT of mass to lose.

Over the last couple of weeks, I've also noticed I am losing my desire for food. I don't know if the NWO is messing with food again and I'm picking up on it, or it's just me, but there are times when I look at food and feel repulsed, rather than hungry. Yet, I have more energy than I've had in YEARS. And I don't use any caffeine or energy drinks.

So, starting to wonder if that bridge I built between my waking and dream scapes is also acting as some kind of energy transfer medium and I'm pulling power from the cosmic (antimatter) side of the dreamscape, mixing it with the material "matter" of my waking self, and like Star Trek's "warp core," generating bioenergy from it. It may not be up to full power yet, but it is in operation.

I've heard that once you enter 4D, you don't need regular food; you get your energy from another source. Well, this might be it... as in Daniel's EDs and ETs paper, 4D is where you start mixing 3D space with 3D time--never occurred to me that this would also constitute a matter/antimatter reactor in biological life. You would still need food for "raw materials" to do repairs and structural maintenance, but not for bioenergy.

Last night I decided to continue this inquiry in my dreamscape. It is rather nifty that I can do that now--pretty much decide what I'm going to do when I'm dreaming, rather than just letting something happen. Actually, that brings up another interesting thought... on the waking side, most people work to wrestle control of their life away from the Ego, to the Self. It's the difference between "reactive" (ego-based) and "proactive" (self-based). The same situation appears to be in operation in the dreamscape, where one must wrestle control of their dream life away from the Shadow, the Ego's counterpart, and bring it to the Self--and the Self seems to be "shared" between the waking and sleep selves.

When I got over to the dreamscape, first thing I did was to see if there were any noticeable changes in my "dream body," (I'm not overweight in my dreams, which is nice.) Noticed the same situation--lost interest in food. A lot of my dreams have content concerning restaurants and food, or family meals around the holidays. Wandered over to "Great Oaks" in my dreamscape, which was my favorite place in college, and didn't even interest me. So the dream self was also getting bioenergy from another source as well. Makes sense for a matter/antimatter reactor--would power both sides.

Continued to poke around and decided to hike out to that chasm, since I knew where it was (and I have been there before, on multiple occasions--it is even on my psychocartography map). Got there and noticed that the chasm was much smaller than before and had sparks flying across the gap. More of an intermittent stream than just "zap"... it was like something was trying to flow across and kept getting interrupted because it did not yet have the energy to maintain the stream for more than a few seconds. It also reminded me of something--the way it looked--and, in the dream, I was thinking--wait, I had a dream about this, from classic Star Trek, when Scotty was in the matter-antimatter service crawlway (episode: "That Which Survives").
Scotty-ServiceCrawlway.jpg
Scotty in the matter-antimatter service crawlway
Scotty-ServiceCrawlway.jpg (17.8 KiB) Viewed 6149 times
Then it hit me, "wait... that wasn't a dream, that was a TV show I saw when I was awake." It seems that your "sleeping life" dreams have about the same consistency as your "waking life" dreams. I guess this chasm is the boundary between the 3D waking and 3D dreaming landscapes. The gap has narrowed sufficiently that energy can now arc across, whereas before, it was just too wide.

The psyche is turning out to be very symmetric, which agrees with a lot of what I've read in Alchemy. The process of transmutation was to bring the masculine (ego) and feminine (shadow) sides into alignment, to produce the hermaphrodite.

Looks like I have a Sci-Fi version of Alchemy going on.
Last edited by LoneBear on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add service crawlway pic

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Holodeck upgrades?

Post by LoneBear » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Some more data for 4D enthusiasts... apparently, when you start drawing power "across the chasm" to generate bioenergy as a contraterrene reaction, you can still "run out of gas." And when you do, both sides stall out--the waking and dream selves want to go back to the "reactive" mode of predestination.

I overextended myself a couple of days ago, trying to get things done between snowstorms (yep, we had a foot of snow on Tuesday, and more coming down today). Went to bed early, hit the pillow and was out, cold. Started dreaming and still had "self consciousness"--I knew I was in the "other realm," but had almost no control on what I was doing. It was more of going along for the ride, as my body played out its part in the holodeck program... odd dream, too.

The dream concerned a 1200-foot tall tower on the coastline, like one of those big, high-power radio antenna towers. And the base was right on the tidal area--the point where ocean and land overlap. It had an elevator attached to it so you didn't have to manually climb it, one of those elevators you find on the outside of a fancy hotel. It ran up the tower to a metal room, that was painted yellow like a piece of construction equipment, except it was not construction equipment. And it was brand new... this place is not on any of my psychocartography maps, nor do I remember it from the map on the "Arch."

I distinctly remember 1200 feet high. If it was an antenna, that would be a wavelength for a frequency of 820 khz, which is actually a common AM radio station frequency (Medium Frequency, ITU Band 6). Don't know anything unusual about that frequency, other than it is also the frequency of some navaid transmitters (navigational aid beacon for airplanes).

The tower was not finished yet. There was a guy still working on it, up top (I was in the metal room, looking out a window). Did not recognize him; an older man with graying hair and one of those Fu Manchu style mustaches, dangling down from the underside of the framework of the room on a rappelling rope. I was thinking that this guy must be insane... hanging by a dinky tensioner on a 1/2" rope, 1200 feet up in the air... and the rope was only like 100 feet long, so if he slid off the bottom, it was a 1100 foot drop to the ocean below. He didn't seem to care... busy welding away at something underneath. Still gives me chills thinking about it.

I was not nervous about being in that small room, way up there, as it felt rock solid. If you did not look out the window (and they were all around), you would have thought you were on the ground. No swaying at all, nor any vibration. Some kind of equipment was being installed that I did not recognize. It was yellow, as well. Everything was metal, and that CAT yellow in color.

I was wanting to investigate the equipment and poke around inside to see if I could figure out what it was, but I could not get my body to obey my will. It would flinch a little bit, but I was just there for the ride tonight. All I could really do was observe what my "character" was doing in this scenario. I was apparently bringing equipment up from ground level, to be installed there. I got in the elevator to go back down and woke up.

Thinking about it later, I realized that if that insane worker KNEW it was a holodeck simulation, it would explain why he didn't care about falling. The ocean, 1200 feet below, was just an illusion--if he fell, he'd drop 4 feet to the holodeck floor, and restart the simulation. He actually may have been working on the holodeck, itself, not part of the scenario, which could have been created to disguise it. That would also explain why the dream ended when I got in the elevator--no place for the elevator to go, as it was already on the holodeck floor.

So I learned a couple new things... first, you CAN deplete the energy exchange between 3D space and 3D time, and I'd bet that is associated with the 4th density function, since it is more a surface wave than an actual interaction. That would also explain my psyche's choice of the matter-antimatter service crawlway symbolism--energy waves, not compound motion.

Second, my psyche is installing some "new equipment," for a purpose as of yet, undetermined. Ah, I just remembered something else... the boxes of equipment were labeled, "Electronic Service, Unit #16." Ah-ha, I know where that's from--an old Sci-Fi film called This Island Earth. Seems I'm building an Interocitor. An Interocitor contains 2486 components, so I guess I have a lot more boxes to haul up to the top. I wonder if it will incorporate an electron sorter?

Should be interesting to find out why an Interocitor is sitting on top of a 1200-foot tall, 820 khz radio tower.

When I was previewing this, the thought occurred to me that the location of the tower is rather significant, being at the intersection of three of the "elements", water (the ocean), earth (the land) and sticking up into the air. Just missing "fire."

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:06 pm

LoneBear wrote:They cordoned off the area, then moved in to intimidate me into revealing something... that is intelligent behavior.

I'm puzzled why these potato head eyes still look like they do. They have lost their "attributes", arms, legs, cigars, etc, and are just egg-shaped, potato-brown spheroids with a BIG eye. Normally, symbols evolve within the dreamscape, to relate better information. These are just staying generic.
They are probably staying generic in order to blend in with the rest of your dream symbols but without actually being one. It is a way of hiding in plain sight since most people tend to ignore generic things in dreams like they don't exist. This is also intelligent behaviour. Someone seems to be watching you and may be aware that you realize that. Intimidation is not a friendly behaviour though. At some point, you will probably need to do something about them.
LoneBear wrote:What I did was analogous to "introspection," but in a dreamscape. Most people have done it, sort of a daydreaming where you look to your internal world, instead of the external one. I have noticed that I can now do anything in my dream state that I can do in my waking state... and "vice versa" is also starting to occur. Still haven't got the Arch to show up while awake... but who knows.
Yes but most people aren't aware of doing it and are unable to do it at will. When you move your focus from the external world to the internal and back, there is a form of mental motion that is generated; a broadcasting of sorts. I wonder if your "building a tower" dreams are a signal for you to speed this up. It may have the effect of joining your waking and dream lives.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:24 am

Arcelius wrote:Someone seems to be watching you and may be aware that you realize that. Intimidation is not a friendly behaviour though. At some point, you will probably need to do something about them.
I am probably standing out a bit with my "unscripted" behavior, so not doubt these watchers suspect something, but have not yet caught me at it. Fortunately, I've had intermittent conscious dreaming all my life, though this is the first time it is premeditated.

I was thinking about "Lojacking" one of them, to see if I could find out where they go when they pop out. But right now, I think I am just considered a glitch in the program and not a threat.
Arcelius wrote:Yes but most people aren't aware of doing it and are unable to do it at will.
Neither was I, until I "cracked the eggshell" and broke out. I'm certainly starting to understand what a lot of the alchemists referred to with their symbolism, as there seem to be certain consistencies about my experiences and the alchemical ones. The eggshell reference is from alchemy--apparently, one of the things you experience on breaking out is a loud, "crack" sound. The alchemists used animals and objects, because of their farming backgrounds... I use Sci-Fi, because of my background. But it appears to be the same story, with the same motifs and sound effects.
Arcelius wrote:When you move your focus from the external world to the internal and back, there is a form of mental motion that is generated; a broadcasting of sorts. I wonder if your "building a tower" dreams are a signal for you to speed this up. It may have the effect of joining your waking and dream lives.
One of the points about the interocitor was that it was able to penetrate solid matter with a communication signal. As I understand the relationships of space and time, you have the vacuum of space balanced by the solid of time; one builds, the other sculpts. So the interocitor would be symbolic of being able to transmit through that "solid of time," the inverse of precognition... rather than picking up a signal from the future, being able to send one there from the present. Again, that is long-term memory related, as a person from the future picking up a 'signal' from the past would be like a long-term memory. Unless I'm planning to send a signal to the past, to remember the future?

Tower still is not done yet. I could see it in the distance in last night's dream. Still construction going on. Started wondering WHO is building it... I do realize that everything in a dream is ME, but me, as the guy walking around in this dreamscape, did not hire a company to build it. But the orders came from somewhere.

I am thinking that the landscape contains a temporal "field of vision," much like its spatial counterpart--you can see a distance or duration and the holodeck program is just adapting the landscape for future "props." In other words, it is anticipating what I'll need from some global database, like the Archive of the Ancients, and getting things in motion so that they will be there and available, when I get to the point were I can learn from them.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Adrift in a Sea of Soap Operas

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:46 am

Last night, I tripped and fell out of my dream...

Strangest things happened last night. I've been working on some physics research based on Mathis' concept of "accelerated acceleration" that Gopi had sent me, and was poking around in my "dream lab" taking measurements of pressure waves in crystals. We had theorized that LM technology is based on a standing soliton wave, and waves are basically pressure fronts in solids. I was thinking that all you had to do was the same thing Tesla did with his broadcast power system--get a pressure wave bouncing back and forth in a crystal, so that it goes in phase with itself and doubles amplitude on each pass. I was tuning the circuit, when it "popped"... did not explode, but something happened that sounded like someone blew up a bag and popped it right in front of me--just that "bang" of air. It startled me and I jumped backwards, slipped on something, and went crashing to the floor--except I did not stop at the floor--just kept going, right through the material of the floor!

Came out the other side into an "I don't have a clue" zone, as none of my sensory systems seemed to be working properly and I had no idea where or when I was. It was not like a void or anything, as there was "stuff" there, but my mind could not make any sense of it. It was like those times when you spot something in the distance and just cannot recognize what it is--it's there, you keep staring, and your mind is racing trying to figure out what it is... except here, it was everything, not a single object.

I started thinking that I must have hit the floor and knocked myself unconscious, if you can do such a thing when you're asleep and already unconscious. Maybe I knocked myself "conscious"... I don't know.

I could not figure out how to move, either. And I'm not talking "free fall," where arms and legs are doing nothing against air, but more like your brain was telling your body parts to move and do things, and they were receiving the signals and doing it, but nothing changed. Sort of like walking on a treadmill--your feet are moving, but you're going nowhere. Started getting concerned that, "this could be bad."

Stuff started drifting at me, or me at it... no way to tell without identifiable landmarks, of which there were none. The stuff was imagery, but in full 3D, sort of like rooms in which things were going on. And when you went through one of these rooms, things started to make sense and become identifiable. All of them I remember had people in them, usually in some situation.

I recall that Jesse Ventura was in one of them, in some kind of action-adventure scenario except the bad guys were trying to shoot him with laser pointers. Looked kind of silly to me, with that big-time Navy SEAL and wrestler running from these "kids in black" with their laser pens. I did not recognize many of the other people; a lot of just day-to-day stuff that was not of much interest. I was thinking I was adrift in a sea of soap operas.

Next thing I remember was waking up in bed because I could smell something burning, and immediately hopped out to check around. Did not find anything, nor could I smell the smoke anymore. Not sure what to make of that. Went back to bed and had another dream about taking a nap on a country hillside. That was actually kind of nice; haven't done that in many, many years.

WhiteFyre
Discens
Discens

Post by WhiteFyre » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:45 am

Maybe the crystal somehow caused you to desync with your holodeck there, fall away from it, and enter a funky time/space plane and then drift until you hit other people's dreams? It would make sense in terms of the sensory disconnect and inability to move.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:18 pm

WhiteFyre wrote:Maybe the crystal somehow caused you to desync with your holodeck there, fall away from it, and enter a funky time/space plane and then drift until you hit other people's dreams? It would make sense in terms of the sensory disconnect and inability to move.
Ah, so I may have EMP'd my holodeck and shut it down! That's a possibility. Lost the artificial environment and fell through to the "real world," if you can call it that in a dream. And having spent my life in that Matrix, which is based on my waking experience, I was pretty much like a newborn, having to learn how to walk and correlate to my senses from scratch.

Does sound a bit like Neo coming out of the Matrix, doesn't it? He couldn't use his muscles or make sense of the external environment, either, until reconditioned.

The dream bubbles makes sense, as they were mostly boring, day-to-day stuff. And I would get my "senses" back when I drifted in, because they were also based on the same "waking rules" that my holodeck was built on, so the mind knew how to interpret the sensory data.

I did look up Jesse Ventura, and found he did an episode of Conspiracy Theory concerning "death rays"--just watched it. One of the things that spooked him was Hutchinson's hand-held laser. Not exactly a pointer--it could burn through pipe.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:53 am

LoneBear wrote: It startled me and I jumped backwards, slipped on something, and went crashing to the floor--except I did not stop at the floor--just kept going, right through the material of the floor!
It does look like the sci-fi bubble popped, and has released you into the Other Side without the associated concepts.

Maybe it is a time for a new set of concepts? At this point the temptation would be very high to build another holodeck and get back to the comfort womb of sci-fi, as you already hinted at with the Matrix.

I think it is best to go there and wait, and let things come to you. In waking life, we are actively going from one place to another, while the world is laid out passively in front of us. At least as an analogy then one could expect the very opposite to happen in the actual dream world (as opposed to the personal), that everything except you is moving, and you will need to wait in passive yet conscious attention. Else it would be like trying to drink water from a lake with a knife and fork!
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:28 am

Gopi wrote:Maybe it is a time for a new set of concepts? At this point the temptation would be very high to build another holodeck and get back to the comfort womb of sci-fi, as you already hinted at with the Matrix.
It would be difficult for me to construct a holodeck in that environment, because I have no way to manipulate the environment to create such a structure. As you said here:
Gopi wrote:Else it would be like trying to drink water from a lake with a knife and fork!
That is a very good description of what it was like... the "tools" you have still function there, but don't have any effect. It was much like bubbles in an ocean; could be a cosmic reference as the "solid of time" does have that appearance. I was drifting between the solid and the bubbles without resistance, which was very strange. A charge would be a surface effect, as it oscillates between space and time so you bounce around the layer. This was more like the uncharged neutrino--no net displacement--so just able to drift around.

Got me thinking as to where these dream holodecks come from and ended up falling back on Jungian psychology, making them "archetypal." People dream; I know that other mammals dream (like cats, dogs and horses). The visible (spatial) DNA has the blueprint for building a spatial structure. Logically, there must be a cosmic version, and invisible, temporal side to DNA that has the blueprint for the mind and psychological structures. I would assume that the dreamscape is something akin to an "organ" in that realm, like the mind. I would probably need to make some distinction here, as Ra uses the term "mind" to refer to the cosmic aggregate that is analogous to the body, in a mind/body/spirit complex. I would think "soul" would be more appropriate for an aggregate structure, with the mind being related to the soul, as the brain is related to the body.

Anyway... interesting experience again, last night. I was not able to GET to my dreamscape!

Let me back up a bit. I was cleaning up some old, computer stuff (back to Windows '95!) and ran across an old SpongeBob CD game. (Hummm... is yellow the blonde for sponges?) Was curious to see if it still worked on Win7, and loaded it up. It did, and I got hooked playing it. The game is basically a series of challenges and puzzles. I enjoy those kinds of games; never liked the shoot-em-ups. I had a good time playing it. Nice bit of relief from the stresses of life, and the approaching blizzard.

When I went to sleep, I started dreaming about SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs and the little challenges they were doing on the game. But something wasn't right, as I realized that I already played this game and did those challenges, so what were they doing here? Started ignoring the characters and looking around--the whole area was a kind of "foam," but had some density to it that gave it resistance. I was still aware of my body, so I had not yet gotten into REM sleep--must have been in that hypnogogic zone, which is the subconscious (not the unconscious) and this was the interface area between the realms. As "foam", it did symbolize components of both sides, the bubbles of time and the solids of space. This foam was acting like a 3D projection screen from stuff still going on in my waking brain, which was still dealing with memories of the SpongeBob game.

That's when it hit me that the subconscious actually provides quite a bit of distraction to the process. I got thinking of other times when I've been watching a video marathon of some series, and the fact that I tend to dream about the characters and situations I just watched--except it isn't a REAL dream in the dreamscape, it's just a reflection of active contents of the waking brain. It actually prevents you from entering the 3D dreamscape, because you get distracted by the stuff AT the door, and don't go THROUGH the door to the other realm.

So, I tried to walk through this foam to the other side, but was not able to. It became more like a web than foam, trapping me in it. So I stopped and was asking myself, "what the heck is the purpose of this stuff? And why am I normally able to just cross over when I go to sleep?"

Then I remembered that I've seen this stuff before--from the dreamscape side, after I climbed down that submarine hatch in the alley into the holodeck workings--this was that same nerve-like filament stuff that was in there, just denser. And curiously enough, I was able to get to the "shared unity" corridor through SpongeBob's pineapple house that was in there. Only this time, SpongeBob symbolism, the video game, was still active and running in my brain when I went to sleep.

That's when it hit me... it's a filter. It is the wall that keeps ToonTown separated from HumanVille. If this filter (which looks like a VEIL) was not in place, then conscious and unconscious content would spill over into each other and life would become a Roger Rabbit film. I was still carrying my SpongeBob game symbols with me, trying to cross over to the SpongeBob symbols in the dreamscape--and that would be like a matter/antimatter reaction. So the filter prevents it from happening.

In my day, I've help a lot of people that had psychoactive drug addictions and this reminded me a lot of the experiences they shared with me--they are stuck in the foam and not having a "real" experience in 3D time because they are carrying with them too much stuff from the waking state and the filter is blocking them from passing. They have experiences, but they are all "simulations" from the brain, from a neural "short circuit" (psychoactive drugs mess with receptor sites changing brain chemistry, resulting in neural connections that would not normally be there). Granted, it may provide personal insight from things you already know, but won't admit to yourself, but "access is denied" to the actual dreamscape of 3D time, because you can't carry a knapsack full of matter into an antimatter realm without consequence.

Last night's experience wasn't as much a dream, as a lesson. What I've learned is the same thing Yoda told Luke when he was about to enter the cave... "What's in there?" "Only what you take with you." And when entering the dreamscape, you are better off naked! When you go to sleep, you don't want to have things "on your mind," neither stressful nor joyful, as that gets you stuck in the foam, and can't cross until you've dealt with those things that ARE on your mind, and free yourself of that baggage. I've noticed I will have small "dreams" dealing with that stuff first, then the real, "epic" dream later on, after I've cleaned it up. I just never realized that there were two, different zones for dreaming--the subconscious and the unconscious. And the subconscious has at least two layers to it. The waking side, from last night, was very "planar" (intermediate speed), whereas when I entered from the dreamscape, it was "filament-like" (ultra-high speed). Again, that symbolism supports that the real dreamscape is 3D time--cosmic in nature, the waking state is material, and the subconscious contains the two, transitional speed ranges.

So tonight, I'm going to do a cleansing meditation before I go to bed, just to give my brain time to get all the crap of the day out of the way before I go to sleep, to see what happens.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:56 am

LoneBear wrote:So tonight, I'm going to do a cleansing meditation before I go to bed, just to give my brain time to get all the crap of the day out of the way before I go to sleep, to see what happens.
I tried it, and it definitely makes for a more restful nights sleep, but did not appear to have much effect on the dreaming. I may do separate research on the meditative state to see how that system compares to the dream state, unless someone else already has information that they can post here.

I was roaming the dreamscape again last night, apparently a program concerning dentistry was running, and I was supposed to go to the dentist office. Odd things was that I was extremely tired; on the way to the dentist, I just found a nice, park bench to lay down on for a while. Got up and went to the office, and the dentist chair was more like a bed--all I wanted to do was to sleep, in my dream. And I was really, really tired--hard to keep my eyes open tired in the dream, so I did not do much. I don't think I've ever experienced this kind of energy drop in the dream self before. And there was a distinct "lack of power" in the dream, also. Don't remember any sunlight outside and the dentist office was dark--all the lights were out. And there weren't any people around, as I was waiting on the assistant to come in and prep me for the dentist, and she did not show up and I started to fall asleep in the chair. I may have run my holodeck batteries down too far, or it hasn't recovered from that EMP from the other dream.

Something I realized somewhere along the way concerned the vMemes of Spiral Dynamics and the Tier structure. I noticed that all the other animal life on Earth only responds to the first three vMemes, instinct (beige), tribal (purple) and dominance (red). You don't find other species engaged in religion (blue), corporations (orange) or new age (green). Magpies don't own jewelry stores and squirrels aren't nut grocers, nor are there evangelistic dolphins. And that also applies to the LMs as well. Goblins don't run big banks and Leprechauns don't have coin shops. And none of them have pantheons of gods to worship, nor are out to "save the planet" with all sorts of eco-initiatives. And what is curious about the LMs is that the more evolved ones skip right over these three, and go from red domination straight to systemic yellow in Tier 2. Admittedly, that may be a result of the onset of telepathy, as red dominance works even if you have nothing to hide--but you really can't have religion, corporations or New Age without secrets.

Nature: beige - purple - red
Human: blue - orange - green
Nature: yellow - turquoise - coral

I've often wondered why there were 6 levels in Tier 1, as 6 is not one of those special numbers, like the trinity is. Then it occurred to me that it is two trinities--a Star of David--two different sets of values, counter-positioned. And since humans are saurian-ape hybrids, it made me wonder if this latter trinity is some kind of manifestation of the saurian influence on the psyche, as the SMs definitely have a military mindset (orange), created religion (blue), and engage in terraforming (green). The other creatures of Earth don't have this influence, so they do not require those valuing sets--only people do.

The human world, which is run by SM descendents, the royal "blue-bloods" (it has been repeatedly demonstrated that all world leaders come from the same family tree; the priest castes of ancient times), remains focused on these three, human vMemes. Look at Ken Wilber's distribution on these vMemes... the three of them comprise 80% of the world population. The bell curve peaks right on the orange, military-industrial complex, which is exactly the same as the Saurian structure. And we seem to be "stuck" there, as it really hasn't changed much since the Industrial Revolution in 1760! The numbers oscillate back and forth between blue religion and green New Age, but still centered on the same military-industrial valuing. The bell is widening a bit, spreading out a bit into purple tribal and red dominance, as people try to cope with tougher lives, and on the other side to yellow systemic and turquoise holistic, for the free thinkers. But it's still spinning around the same axis and it seems that "world leaders" put out a lot of effort to keep it there.

Something else that I've noticed is that religion and commerce are the two, largest factors behind wars, even though they are totally orchestrated by world government (as daniel stated in his post). And there is a lot of competition in the New Age vMeme as well; Andromedan Council versus the Pleiadians versus the Confederation... these three human vMemes are all based in rivalry, unlike the others which are based on rapport. And yes, "alpha male" is rapport, not rivalry. In the red level, the alpha male is not the horse that pumps iron in the barn every day and beats other horses up... he is the one that can best protect and provide for the herd, which is a rapport concept; working cooperatively.

I was still asleep thinking about these things, but I don't recall any context... it was just "thoughts." That happens sometimes, almost like contemplation or introspection. And there is an interaction to it, at least the way I experience it, where I'm thinking about something, and it often rearranges itself to give me a different perspective, as though someone pops open the top of my head, reaches in, shuffles things around, and says, "try it that way," then closes the lid. It is still up to me to examine what is there and see what is to be learned. Nothing is ever preached; just offered as an alternative.

When I woke up, I was still thinking about the vMemes and wondering if that's the way out of the Matrix--the path to a new evolution of man... outgrow the saurian valuing and get back on the Natural path. Most of my life I've worked towards cooperation over competition, and rapport over rivalry. That is why I created this Institute and the Sanctuary Project--a "yellow pill" out of the military-industrial Matrix. Unfortunately, the yellow pill is rather distasteful and takes a lot of personal effort, and there is still quite the run on blue pills, orange pills and green pills, abundantly available at no charge, sugar-coated, from the world Rulers.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

NWO offer

Post by LoneBear » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 am

I think I shorted out my holodeck. When I started to dream last night, I transitioned over smoothly and when I got there, there was nothing but a big, empty room, about the size of a gymnasium, with black walls, floor and ceiling. Not even sure how I could tell it was a room, but it was a large, enclosed space (or time) and nothing was going on, at all. There wasn't even any sound. All I could think of was, "Ah, great. That's what I get for messing around with L-M technology in a genetically engineered S-M brain." (SM tech is electromagnetic; LM tech is vibrational, so the two are very incompatible. Though curiously enough, the only interface between them is crystals.)

I guess the dentist dream going dark was the holodeck running out of power and crashed completely while I was awake.

I was just standing there thinking to myself, "cheez, I don't even know where to begin to fix this" and was wondering if I should even try. Realizing that there are multiple layers to dreaming, I was wondering if this "dream Matrix" was a feature unique to the Cro-Magnon hybrid we call man. I remembered when my old dog was dreaming, the feet would be going and he'd be growling and barking at something in his mind, but that could all be in the subconscious. No data to figure that one out, though.

Then I heard footsteps and turned around to see a woman walking towards me. (Don't know how I saw her, as there was no lighting.) She reminded me of Jilly Kitzinger in the Torchwood "Miracle Day" episodes, but was not actress Lauren Ambrose. Thinking some kind of residual symbolism, as Jilly was the corporate salesperson for Phicore, a big drug company, that was always handing out her business cards trying to get clients. She eventually got hired to "write a new history" to be favorable to the people taking over the world.

She walked up to me and got right to the point: "Hi. We'd like to hire you to reverse engineer alien technology, using your knowledge of the Reciprocal System. Interested?"

Her directness caught me off-guard, so stalling for time to try to figure out what was going on, I asked something like, "What's your offer?"

She replied, "Well, we'll start with this..." and part of the holodeck switched on--at HER command--and a log cabin up in the mountains materialized, right next to a lake, with a couple of horses and dogs running around. That has been a childhood dream of mine; always wanted a log cabin way up in the mountains, that could only be reached by horseback (or the Chariot from Lost in Space!) I could have had that cabin a couple of times in my life, but passed it up because I thought Antiquatis and the Sanctuary Project were needed more than fulfilling my personal dreams.

And it also hit another sensitive spot... I was like 8 years old when Lost in Space was on TV, and I used to get totally envious of Will Robinson with all the stuff he had to play with... robots, laser pistols, the Chariot, spaceships... I would have given almost anything to be that kid on that adventure, in real life. And now, not only am I being offered my "dream home," but my "dream job"... playing with robots, lasers and spaceships, using the system of theory I've dedicated over 20 years of my life to studying. And all I have to do is to "disappear" from public view--stop teaching people that everything they know is backwards, and don't put out any information on spirituality and Ascension. It is pretty obvious now that the NWO folks don't want people to spiritually evolve, as they'll leave the NWO behind.

I don't know if this was some kind of "telepathic offer" or not, or it's just my ego running my imagination, but it hit me pretty hard. I woke up and it was 3:55 AM. I could not get back to sleep; tossed and turned all night. Still very tired and that dream "incident" is still playing heavily on my mind. Had not given an answer during the experience, which means that my psyche is considering it, as I have sufficient doubt that I'm actually doing any good with all this research I've posted here, on the RS/RS2 sites, chats, emails, blogs, papers, books and elsewhere. This experience really brought it to the forefront.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Renewal

Post by Gopi » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 am

LoneBear wrote:When I started to dream last night, I transitioned over smoothly and when I got there, there was nothing but a big, empty room, about the size of a gymnasium, with black walls, floor and ceiling. Not even sure how I could tell it was a room, but it was a large, enclosed space (or time) and nothing was going on, at all. There wasn't even any sound. All I could think of was, "Ah, great. That's what I get for messing around with L-M technology in a genetically engineered S-M brain."
Ah, you got here, wherever 'here' is! So I can share some experiences... This is where I heard the phrase first time "Everything you know is wrong, including this". I call it the "Box where you cannot box". What was happening so far were just the "pre-shocks".

Here all theories get dumped, anything that connects us conceptually to the past gets dumped. They are about as effective as that knife and fork example, and it actually drains us of energy if we continue to struggle through with old concepts. This was actually very painful... in my case it meant I had to abandon the notions of family obligation, no Vedic references, no Vaanara, no physics, no psychology, no Hogwarts, no Babylon 5, no vMemes, not even reciprocity. No theories can make it into this "space" or region or whatever you want to call it, they all get purged. Heck, even internal definitions of spirituality and ascension got affected, because just as I tried to define them, they would be wiped clean. I could not 'box' anything. Only thing which I was left with is memory... memory of events are still sustained, so, for example, I can say this was like the rug getting yanked from beneath your feet, while still being accurate. But if I said "the Gods yanked the rug off" I would get thrown out again. In other words, words and phrases, idioms and metaphors from direct experience still make sense when used in thoughts.

It reaches really deep, and while in my case it took the form above, in your case it would probably mean... no L-M's or S-M's (memory functions, but the names and characterizations do not), no Sci-Fi, no computer jargon, no electrical engineering, no NWO, no Ra Material. No pre-existing set of references can be exchanged for any other, for example, going from Newton's ideas to Einstein's or even going from Larson to Nehru, or Freud to Jung. You can refer to your own experiences, but not to another person's experience, nothing can come in mirrored from outside, no definitions. No 3 dimensions and no space and no time, but you can remember the experience of the three dimensions, and the experience of the flow of time, and it will not be taken out. That held true as far as I could make out.

And then something gets added to your experience, something entirely new. It will have no reference to the past, but a pure reference to your future. And this renewal is necessary... This means everything that is coming from the past, unless renewed, really renewed, will become a dogma or decay and become useless. The slightest action of boxing something into one category, even saying "religion is good" or "religion is bad", "science is good" or "evolution is good", or "retarding consciousness is bad", any firm statement of "I know this for sure" is wiped out. It can also cause panic, as things get stripped away. If it is still held on to, the moment you exit the box, will become the worst dogma.
LoneBear wrote:She walked up to me and got right to the point: "Hi. We'd like to hire you to reverse engineer alien technology, using your knowledge of the Reciprocal System. Interested?"
Wow, she went straight in. She has basically concentrated a big part of your entire life dream into one sentence, but it is still related powerfully to your past.
Lonebear wrote:And all I have to do is to "disappear" from public view--stop teaching people that everything they know is backwards, and don't put out any information on spirituality and Ascension. It is pretty obvious now that the NWO folks don't want people to spiritually evolve, as they'll leave the NWO behind.
For that you really need to know how it is backwards, and this process is making you do precisely that, confusing all notions of forwards and backwards. It looks like a wonderful opportunity to really determine what it is that you are bringing to this world and why, again, without any references to the past. That means ruling out the answer of "I want what I have always wanted" or things along those lines, because the situation is a new one. This is a new question, that requires us to see the future uncolored by the concepts of the past, and only then real participation is possible.

The image associated with the internal process goes something like the one below. That red point on the left is the past reference, and the horizontal direction in blue is the general life stream of humanity, and the hook lodged generally deep in the soul creates a bias... and as the plank or reed extends, bends it more and more. If the hook is stronger than the plank, the plank snaps, at which point one would have left "the public view". The other painful option is to cut the rope from the hook, which can be really incisive.
Attachments
Hook.png
The hook from the past.
Hook.png (61.34 KiB) Viewed 5993 times
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Avenger 2.0

Post by LoneBear » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 am

Gopi wrote:Ah, you got here, wherever 'here' is! So I can share some experiences... This is where I heard the phrase first time "Everything you know is wrong, including this". I call it the "Box where you cannot box". What was happening so far were just the "pre-shocks".
Hopefully, my sharing of these experiences from the onset may be of help to others that walk a similar path. I try to be as detailed as possible, including commentary.
Gopi wrote:This was actually very painful... in my case it meant I had to abandon the notions of family obligation, no Vedic references, no Vaanara, no physics, no psychology, no Hogwarts, no Babylon 5, no vMemes, not even reciprocity.
Pain and panic are understandable in your case, as it was probably brought on by culture shock--going from India to Texas is a pretty major shift in all aspects of life. For me, this experience, so far, has been a result of my own curiosity. And the further I go, the more interesting it becomes and the more curious I get.

Gopi, perhaps it would be beneficial to others if you documented your process, as we've taken completely different routes and ended up at the same place.
Gopi wrote:I could not 'box' anything. Only thing which I was left with is memory... memory of events are still sustained,
There were two things for me: memory and imagination. When "Jillie" manifested my log cabin scenario, it was as real on that holodeck as anything in waking life--except it was not a memory, but a figment of my imagination. The actual place does not exist in the "real world," only in my mind. It was interesting to observe how a "box" was made.

I have noticed that imagination tends to be a process, not structural. Though I can remember the cabin during the dream experience, I can't remember the cabin directly from my own memory--I have to engage "imagination" and recreate it, in order to visualize it. The memory only exists while I'm running the program to generate it. Sort of like a memory cache, rather than being on the hard drive.
Gopi wrote:but you can remember the experience of the three dimensions, and the experience of the flow of time, and it will not be taken out. That held true as far as I could make out.
Thinking about the experience, I note that the rational valuing systems remained functional, thinking and feeling. I was able to comprehend her proposal, as well as the emotional reaction I had to it. But I did notice that the "flow of time" was only operating on the holodeck image of the log cabin--the horses and dogs were running around, the wind was blowing the trees, etc. It was kind of like watching a YouTube video... got sound and image, and a "clock time" slider down the bottom that you can move around into the past and the future.
Gopi wrote:And then something gets added to your experience, something entirely new. It will have no reference to the past, but a pure reference to your future. And this renewal is necessary... This means everything that is coming from the past, unless renewed, really renewed, will become a dogma or decay and become useless.
Extrapolating from your concepts, it may be "entirely new" for some, or just a clarification of something conceptualized (but not formalized) for others. "Future" is still a clock time reference. I don't really see the necessity of having to be "renewed" or "born again" as a chronological feature. To me, it would make more sense to keep the past as reference and just stick a "Start Here" sign in the landscape, so you know where the old journey ended, and the new began, without losing that experience.
Gopi wrote:The slightest action of boxing something into one category, even saying "religion is good" or "religion is bad", "science is good" or "evolution is good", or "retarding consciousness is bad", any firm statement of "I know this for sure" is wiped out. It can also cause panic, as things get stripped away. If it is still held on to, the moment you exit the box, will become the worst dogma.
"Boxing" (putting in a container, not the sport) is an interesting concept, and I was thinking about that last night when I was asleep. David Wynn Miller talks about the use of boxes as containers of artificial reality in the legal system. If you go into a court room, everybody is "boxed"... the judge, the jury, the prosecutor and defendant, even the "witness box." You even sign documents in boxes, as you are the agent for your nom-de-guerre, an artificial person masquerading as a vessel in the legal process. Heck, even in the RS, the atoms are "boxed" in by the time region, making their own, little microcosm. Given the nature of boxes as containers, it is logical that exiting a box will cause an inversion of structure or concept; not necessarily stripped away, but nonlocalized, like a psychological projection. (That may actually be the concept behind the psychology of the transference.)
Gopi wrote:Wow, she went straight in. She has basically concentrated a big part of your entire life dream into one sentence, but it is still related powerfully to your past.
I do appreciate directness, though I am getting slow... when you strip away all the paraphernalia, the contents of the psyche are just the base complexes. I completely missed (during the experience) that this Jillie character was the Shadow, the cosmic counterpart to the Ego. Gender-reversed, I'm a man, she's a woman, in an area that is totally black--one huge shadow, and she is working for the "shadow government." Duh. So just looking a the shadow aspect of the Ego, wanting a comfortable life for biological survival.

Though it did bring into question a number of other things, foremost of which being what is truly important to me.
Gopi wrote:This is a new question, that requires us to see the future uncolored by the concepts of the past, and only then real participation is possible.
Some of this was addressed in last night's "dream," if I can still call it that.

I had gotten stuck in that subconscious foam again, courtesy of finding an old VHS tape of the "V" series from back in 1984 ("V" is short for "Visitors," an alien race of reptiles that take over Earth). It was something about the Diana character, and this time I was going to figure out how to get unstuck. It occurred to me that the evil Diana on the show was the same as the mythological one, the goddess of the hunt--and she was just hunting humans. Then I realized that the Jillie character was the same--a "headhunter" for a corporation. It appears that when you have a symbol shared in the waking life with the dreamscape, even if archetypal or mythological, it keeps you from crossing over.

Upon realizing that, I was able to resolve the conflict, so both characters were unnecessary--the Shadow archetype. So, I started to make my way through the foam and started to see the dreamscape in the distance. "Ah, it's working again."

Then a thought hit me... I turned around, and there was an image of me, asleep in bed, and on the other side, the dreamscape. I know that what we see in waking life is an illusion, and artificial reality, where things are normalized and standardized by consciousness so we all share a common experience. I also realized the dreamscape was just another holodeck--another artificial reality. Then it hit me that the whole cosmic sector, the realm of 3D time existing outside the holodeck, is just ANOTHER artificial reality--just normalized by space, rather than by time. Then that whole set of experiences with time, timelines, the Phoenix/Montauk project, all the coordinate time stuff just gestalted on me. All that timeline stuff is also an illusion--if clock time or clock space is involved--past, present or future--it's an artificial reality.

And that gestalt causes some kind of conceptual "chain reaction," running through my psyche like a DHD correlative update, "boxing" things into artificial realities (or at least identifying the boxes they were in). It seemed like the whole associative network in my brain was crashing, much like "Avenger 2.0" did to the Stargate network. Though I did get a glimpse of how things were "networked"... not quite sure I could explain that, however. I was overwhelmed by this feeling of "falling in" (not down), collapsing on myself like the theoretical black hole (or perhaps, "black whole"). And I crashed back into my bed... and I mean like somebody dropped me on the bed from the ceiling! I just exploded awake. Covers went flying and everything. Not sure what happened there, but grabbed my recorder and made these notes.

I remained awake a while, thinking about that "boxing" concept and artificial realities, then eventually drifted back to sleep, but don't recall any further dreams.

Though I did wake with one, new idea in my head... artificial realities have past, present and future. The "natural" reality only has "presence."

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Stepping Outside

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:37 am

It was cold and snowing here yesterday, again (only 16F now... I guess this is the new, custom geoengineered "spring"), so I spend the day doing some followup on an RS2 post concerning Eric Dollard, the only living person that has duplicated Tesla's work. Some very interesting stuff; I had looked at Dollard's stuff before, but it was pre-Larson. Very enlightening this time and I was thinking deeply about some of the concepts when I went to sleep.

Still having holodeck dreamscape problems. When I get into REM sleep, the dreamscape appears to be switched off... I go across into this void, then I have to create my own dreamscape, like the characters on Star Trek-TNG do before they enter the holodeck. Dollard discusses much about the "unseen" part of electromagnetism, the longitudinal waves that Tesla used in his experiments. Well.. unobservable in space means observable in time, so let's fire up a program to see in the dreamscape, what cannot be seen in the waking state. I tell ya, this reciprocal relation between waking and sleep is a very useful tool.

So I brought up my "Merlin's Lab" program, which has all the necessary components to produce EM fields, and got to work. Short lived, however, as I quickly realized that if I create an EM field in the dreamscape, those "etheric" things I wanted to view would be in space--again, unobservable. The solution was simple enough--all I had to do was to view an existing, spatial system that produced electromagnetism, like the wiring in the bedroom where I was sleeping. Good 'ole curiosity took over and I found myself standing in my bedroom, with me--sound asleep--in bed.

I'm standing there, engrossed looking at the lamp cord were the power feeds in, completely ignoring the fact that I just did some kind of projection from the dreamscape into the waking realm--without even trying, standing right next to my own, sleeping body. And I don't believe it was a dream simulation. One of the things I learned, years ago, was that people are lazy... when you do something, particularly without conscious thought, it tends to be the thing that is the simplest, and requires the least energy. So in this case, expend all the effort and energy to create a simulation of the house, bedroom, and all its contents--including myself--or just hop on over to the spatial side of things that is already there, and take a look. Falling asleep takes little effort, so falling unasleep wouldn't take much, either. It's amazing what you can do, when you don't know what you can't do.

I'm assuming it was some kind of etheric projection, as you can't astral project from an astral (temporal) form, and a corporeal projection would have put me into 3D time, not 3D space. So in essence, I made a ghost of myself in the waking realm.

I also realized that the projected body has superpowers! When I was looking at the wire, I needed to see through the insulation to the conductors, and to see the filaments in the conductors and how they were interacting. And I did... X-ray vision through the plastic insulation, and macrovision zooming in on the wires. And what I saw pretty much agrees with Dollard's explanations, with one exception: there were no " magnetic lines of force" but "surfaces of force." The magnetic field looked like someone had wrapped sheets of clear plastic around the wires. I'm not sure if it was a spiral, or concentric cylinders, but leaning towards the spiral. Being tightly wound, if you dumped iron filings around it would form circles around the wires, even though it was a spiral--the thickness of the filings would easily overlap the gaps in the winding. It makes sense, in a way, because that's exactly the same way we wind inductive coils--not concentric cylinders, but helical.

The only linear stuff I saw was what looked like electrical discharge between the wires, even though I knew there wasn't any discharge in my lamp cord. Again, not really "linear" but more like a string of beads that permeated the clear, magnetic wrapping. This is similar to what Dollard explained, but in his system lines intersect lines to produce points of photons. What I was seeing was a line intersecting a plane, and that intersection was producing a bead, which could be the EM "time region" of a photon. Still not sure what the actual line or surface was made of, though I suspect it was a "subtractive" system--in an ether, you start with a solid and sculpt down to the plane, then the line. These surfaces and lines must have been the reciprocal of a vacuum, whatever the heck that is.

I was woken up by a really bad odor in the room... I recognized it and woke because brain signaled "danger Will Robinson." Even after I woke up, I recognized the odor but could not remember what it came from. Checked around the house, and the only place it was, was right there, next to the bed where I had apparently been standing as a ghost from the dreamscape. I still can't identify that smell, other than it was like a cross between dirty socks and battery acid. It went away after a few minutes. Of course, it could have been the dirty socks I took off and left on the floor when I went to bed, somehow magnified by my ghostly presence.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The 5-Star Prison

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 am

I had a holodeck dream last night, where I really wasn't "self-aware" that I was in a dream, probably because i was too busy exploring as I did not recognize ANY of the landscape or architecture in the dream. It was quite like being in a foreign country for the first time.

I was in a high-security prison, which was located in a kind of "central park" area of a large, government-like city, because all the buildings in the area were huge, stone buildings with columns out front, big staircases, etc., the stuff you'd find in a government center. Except I did not recognize a single one of them, from either dreams or reality.

I had gone to this prison to visit prisoners. It had the oddest contrasts. You entered it from the west side, as it was across the street from one of these big, stone buildings with the columns. This prison was more like a 5-star hotel. It had big, glass doors for the entrance, a carpeted lobby area, and the "reception desk" is where the warden was, who was this rather butch, heavyset woman with short, blonde hair. (Not one I'd make blonde jokes about!) She knew I was there to meet with prisoners, and called for a guard to take me through the security area, which was adjacent to the desk on my right, heading east through this metal detector setup and iron bars that led to a long, lavishly decorated corridor that reminded me a bit of an airport concourse. We got to the end and there was a big, fancy room with puffy chairs, elegant tables and artwork on the walls, which was the area you came to talk to prisoners with. (Not like one of those phone deals behind security glass). There were a lot of prisoners there, except they were wearing their street clothes--and by the looks of things, the clothes they had on when they were incarcerated, as some of them had been there a LONG time, and their clothes had decayed to the point of falling apart. It was really the contrast to the fancy surroundings.

I only recognized two of the people, from 30 years ago, Jim and Robert. They were talking with other people, and I sat down to chat with this burly biker guy with a bald head. It turned out he was an artist, and not just one of these fingerpainters you have today, but one of the classic artists that had done many of the beautiful portraits that had adorned the prison walls. He wanted to discuss the grandmasters of painting, of which I know nothing, but when we started talking, I realized that I knew a great deal about the grandmasters, as though I had been personal friends with them. It made for an interesting conversation, and he was thrilled to have someone to talk to about painting. It was a strange experience, much like "gnosis" (the knowing), but in a dream state. When we "connected" starting the conversation, it was as though my psyche used the information in his mind as an index to a library, were I could access all the data on the topics he was interested in.

I talked to a few other people, and the same thing happened. Even though I did not know anything of the topics they wanted to discuss, once we entered into conversation, the information just became available. But by myself, I knew nothing of the topics. It was the interaction that brought in the memories, some kind of nonlocal phenomenon, like two bioenergetic fields interacting to pop open a door to the Archive of the Ancients.

After a bit, the time was up, and they had to return to their cells. I went outside to wait for the next batch of prisoners to be brought in. This was apparently the prisoner exercise area out to the north, which was more like a botanical garden. The place was gorgeous--flowers, fountains, and a wrought-iron fence (like you'd find on a fancy home) running around the area. There was a gate to the north of the garden, and I was thinking it might be a shorter walk back to the truck, as I had mistakenly parked on the east side, not the west where the entrance was. I noticed that the big, double-gate was only "locked" by this hand lever that you could easily lift up, open the gate, and walk to the central park area outside. This high-security prison did not even have locked doors here... they could just walk out, anytime. This place was quite the enigma.

I walked around to the west side, and just to the north was this strange building, with black obsidian columns. It was a bit eerie; was thinking that was where "Knocturn Alley" was. Heard some whistle, and went back in to chat with other prisoners, which included Robert, a guy I knew 30 years ago from a Star Trek club. He still looked physically the same, but his T-shirt was tattered beyond belief, and about to just rot off his body. I was thinking I needed to bring these folks some new clothes, and after we chatted a bit I departed and decided to just pick up a box of clothes, of various sizes, to give to these prisoners.

On the way out the main door from the lobby, I ran into Jim, another prisoner that I knew from 30 years ago, and he had just been released. Again, an enigma... he was always a snappy dresser, with 3-piece suits and the like, and he was standing here dressed as a punk rocker, right down to spiked gloves, chains and bobby pins. He told me that he was furious at the world, and wanted to get even--except for me, as I understood him (we had talked earlier). (Not sure why the dream emphasized that singling out, as it did not make me feel special or anything.) I asked him if I would be allowed to take in a box of clothes; he did not know, so I went back inside to ask the warden.

I returned to the front desk and asked the warden if I could bring in clothes for the prisoners. She said yes, but they probably did not want them. That was a strange answer. For some reason, I was craving a cinnamon roll, and also asked her if there was a restaurant nearby. She said that I should try their cafeteria--a prison with a cafeteria??? I asked her for directions, and she said something like, "you don't know?" I responded with, "it's a big place, which direction should I head in to get there the quickest?" She replied, "South." So I started heading back to the West entrance of the Prison where the lobby split off in different directions, and took a right down this large, carpeted staircase to the Gift Shop (yep, a prison with a fancy gift shop!), and the cafeteria was on the far side of the gift shop. Looked like a marketing strategy, like Wal-mart does with putting the milk all the way in the back of the store, so you have to walk by all the other food and "sale" signs to get it. (Personally, I find it quite annoying that they put the foods you need the most, in the most inconvenient place.)

And I just realized something that I did not realize in the dream... if I was heading west, and took a right to go south, that should have been north--but the cafeteria WAS there, so that direction WAS south. The north and south poles were flipped. East and west were the same, but north and south were exchanged. That means the park area that I thought was to the north, was actually in the south, which would make more sense for a garden spot to get the sunlight. Looks like my dreamscape world did a pole reversal! Never heard of that before.

I woke up at that point because I was cold and shivering. I had left the window open a bit, and the temperature had dropped considerably overnight, below what my blanket would protect me from. So I closed the window, made some mental notes, and went back to sleep.

I have noticed that I don't need my recorder much, anymore. I seem to be remembering enormous detail now, without having to make notes while half asleep. I did not have to record any of this dream, as it is still clear in my head, like a regular memory.

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Now this has been another illuminating dream! It is really bringing out the difference between the old and the new. For starters, this is the first dream among all these that you have related containing no direct Sci fi reference.

And even though the buildings and objects are familiar, their relationship to one another is entirely new.
LoneBear wrote:... I did not recognize ANY of the landscape or architecture in the dream. It was quite like being in a foreign country for the first time... I did not recognize a single one of them, from either dreams or reality.
The 30 year old decaying clothes are providing another clue, especially as it has been reiterated again and again... Consider this:
LoneBear wrote:There were a lot of prisoners there, except they were wearing their street clothes--and by the looks of things, the clothes they had on when they were incarcerated, as some of them had been there a LONG time, and their clothes had decayed to the point of falling apart... He still looked physically the same, but his T-shirt was tattered beyond belief, and about to just rot off his body.
... in the light of this:
LoneBear wrote:
Gopi wrote: And then something gets added to your experience, something entirely new. It will have no reference to the past, but a pure reference to your future. And this renewal is necessary... This means everything that is coming from the past, unless renewed, really renewed, will become a dogma or decay and become useless.
Extrapolating from your concepts, it may be "entirely new" for some, or just a clarification of something conceptualized (but not formalized) for others. "Future" is still a clock time reference. I don't really see the necessity of having to be "renewed" or "born again" as a chronological feature. To me, it would make more sense to keep the past as reference and just stick a "Start Here" sign in the landscape, so you know where the old journey ended, and the new began, without losing that experience.
You never lose the past... it becomes a part of you, and transforms you. The transformation, however, is not a familiar or a known one.

The three people whom you met are all very interesting as well, drawn from experience, and not from second hand reference. The artist, the Trekkie, and... what did Jim do, as a profession? It appears that these are the areas in which the concepts have become outdated.

I think you are walking around in the box that can't be boxed... coming up with content based on experience the same way that it happened to me. It is also amusing to see that the prison wasn't locked, and when you went with "I asked him if I would be allowed to take in a box of clothes" to the Warden, she suggested the prisoners didn't want new clothes... it is a very loaded dream indeed.
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 am

Gopi wrote:For starters, this is the first dream among all these that you have related containing no direct Sci fi reference.
I have a lot of dreams that are not sci-fi related, but usually "mundane" in the fact they are just old, emotional memories that I'm still trying to resolve. The sci-fi dreams are far more interesting, and tend to reflect the new areas I explore, rather than well-trodden misunderstandings of the past.
Gopi wrote:The three people whom you met are all very interesting as well, drawn from experience, and not from second hand reference. The artist, the Trekkie, and... what did Jim do, as a profession? It appears that these are the areas in which the concepts have become outdated.
The artist guy was a janitor, the Trekkie was a student and Jim was an analytic engineer. Kind of goes from one end of the spectrum, to the other.
Gopi wrote:I think you are walking around in the box that can't be boxed... coming up with content based on experience the same way that it happened to me.
Are you going to share that experience, so others may benefit from the journey you have made?
Gopi wrote:It is also amusing to see that the prison wasn't locked, and when you went with "I asked him if I would be allowed to take in a box of clothes" to the Warden, she suggested the prisoners didn't want new clothes... it is a very loaded dream indeed.
I saw a bit of it last night... you'll probably like this symbolism, as I usually don't "wax poetic" in dream recordings...

I was flying through the sky, more like a bird than in a craft, and this little cluster of buildings was on a small island in a great ocean. It reminded me of a lotus blossom, that had sprung up out of the depths of the sunken city of Atlantis, far below, it's roots still buried in the fertile soil of what once was, yet opening anew to the sunshine and warmth of an undiscovered country. The first blossom in a sea of possibilities, growing and spreading in a new, lighter density, no longer being crushed by the weight of the unconscious depths.

Then there was an "uhhh..." and silence on the recorder, as I could not figure out how to describe the dream, verbally. I still remember bits of it, but it's like trying to describe the flavor of milk... it just doesn't match to anything else, except milk, so if you've never tasted milk, you can never know its flavor.

The "undiscovered country" reference is not from Star Trek, but from Hamlet, as I read a very interesting old book called Etidorpha (written in 1857) a couple of days ago that referenced it...
Shakespeare wrote:To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Curiously, I was flying at the time...

Gopi
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Gopi » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 pm

LoneBear wrote:Are you going to share that experience, so others may benefit from the journey you have made?
Shall address this in a separate thread.
It is time.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 am

Last night I had a "regular" dream, without any Sci-Fi references... Santa Claus asked me to substitute for him in a tennis match against Billie Jean King, where I had to knock the tennis ball through this basketball hoop 3 times out of 5 in order to win. My mind can be a strange place to live.