Dream Research -- and Development

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Dream Research -- and Development

Post by LoneBear » Tue May 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Noticed something interesting regarding the dream state and the external environment. In my normal, remote location in Wyoming, there is very little "psychic interference" from others, so you are free to dream great dreams. Last week, I drove over to ISUS HQ in Salt Lake City to get many of Larson's books back in print, as I'm sold out of 9 books now (thanks to Daniel's papers). In a big city, my dreams reverted back to the normal, unconscious dreams and I also noticed that they tend to be a lot more negative emotions, like anger or violence. That is unusual for a pacifist like myself. Then it occurred to me that I'm picking up the external environment--the psychic field around me. One of the things I've noticed here is that there is a great deal of psychological tension, beggars and drunks surround the Mormon temple (protected by its 10-foot thick walls!) and there are people looking for handouts in every parking lot. It is very overcrowded; back in Wyoming there are about 3 people per square mile. Here... I'd estimate there are about 2500 people per square mile.

I think I've returned to the unconscious state in my dreams as a defense mechanism. Because of the tight envelope of people, there is not sufficient room to dream, so I'm expending Qi in the realm of 3D time to maintain barriers against external, psychic forces. As a result, I don't have sufficient Qi to convert to Shen to run the "dream consciousness" when asleep.

Had an interesting dream concerning this last night, here in the "big city." I was working on that 1200-ft high tower that was just outside of the city, on the coast. I was trying to run this large hose that had the texture of neoprene down into this deep, well-like cavity, about 20 feet in diameter. It was on some kind of roller and went up to the top of the tower. I had to basically grab on to the hose and use my body weight to get it to go down in the pit, then climb up it to get out. I had gotten down about 50 feet and realized that I probably did not have the strength to climb back up, so I stepped off to this side ledge. Apparently, the pit was near a cliff that went down to the ocean. Moments after I got off, the hose got pulled upwards very quickly, right through the dirt it was buried in, and somebody yelled to get under cover--that huge tower was crashing down.

Looking up, I could see this bluish glow in the sky--someone had raised the "city shields," just like the shields on Atlantis (from Stargate Atlantis), and the shield had clipped the top of the tower, cutting a chunk of it off and causing the whole thing to come crashing down, yanking this hose upward with me almost on it. Curiously, I was not frightened. Woke up right after that.

I was more surprised than anything, as I thought the tower was designed to operate within the city shields, if necessary. Apparently, my psyche decided the energy was better expended to protect what was already there, than to try to make something new.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Brothers of Light want to blow up the moon

Post by LoneBear » Thu May 09, 2013 1:05 pm

I've had to go back to recording dreams in order to remember them. When I was conscious in the dream state, I was remembering them clearly without having to record something to "jog my memory."

Interesting one the other night... I was looking for this little girl whose name was Mavis (don't know any in real life), flying around in this Flash Gordon spaceship from the 1934 series, complete with sparklers in the tail pipes!
ZarkovShip.png
Zarkov's Ship
ZarkovShip.png (8.75 KiB) Viewed 4771 times
My last comment was that "The Brothers of the Light were trying to blow up the moon." Guessing they were the "Ming the Merciless" bunch. I just remembered that in the original series, Ming tried to destroy the Earth by crashing the moon into it.

The following night, the Brothers were pursuing me, and I was looking to take cover somewhere--but it had to be "vibrational." Apparently, could not hide at the same vibration and was looking for a different frequency. A woman stopped me and asked me to shake the mice out of a box (like a crate for fruit), and I obliged, and a mouse fell out. But I know from experience that where there is one mouse, there are usually 4 or 5, total. So I kept shaking and three more fell out, and that got the mice out of the box. Whoever was after me was getting closer, so I decided to use "holocam" (a term from Captain Power, where a holographic field is used to blend an object into its surroundings, similar to the TARDIS chameleon circuit) and blended myself into the background. The pursuers went right by.

I have noticed that I'm using memory from the waking state to supplement knowledge and understanding in the dream state, as I've had to deal with mice quite often. And I've never made use of holographic camouflage before, but that is a natural offshoot of taking control of the holodeck. And the two dreams were "continuous in time", so to speak, not disjoint events.

Even though my recent experiences have be back in the unconscious dream state, my dream self seems to have retained the knowledge obtained from the conscious connection.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Hallucinations and Talking Energy

Post by LoneBear » Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Well, here's something new and a bit unexpected... my dreamscape has been filtering into my waking life. I woke up the other day, was still a bit groggy and looked out the window and saw this big antenna tower being constructed far off to the west. Just briefly thought to myself, "oh, someone is building an interocitor tower..." then it hit me that I was actually awake. Looked again, and nothing was there. I suspect it was a reflection on the window of some vertical lines, perhaps from the door. But it was a bit strange, as it got me thinking that perhaps one form of hallucination is when the dreamscape bleeds over into waking life. Your holodeck circuits start providing simulated data to your brain's sensory feeds, and you see things that are in another section of your mind (your personal dreamscape, or perhaps even collective unconscious) as though they were real, tangible, spatial structures.

It is actually natural for the psyche to do that and is referred to by C.G. Jung as "projection." It just surprised me that it could look so darn real... I mean, there were people working on it, cranes in operation... I didn't think my brain could produce such a detailed image, "real-time." Most curious.

Still pondering last night, where I had a dream that "energy" started talking to me, challenging me to figure out how it existed. Physics, including Larson's Reciprocal System, has never been too good at explaining field effects. They can describe them, but there is nothing definite on the actual, physical structure of something like a magnetic field. I think the best we have so far is Gopi's idea from Steiner/Adams about "planes" in time, rather than points. Still, pretty odd when a magnetic field starts talking to you. Or, it could have just been that plate of gyros I had the other day! But I'd classify it as a kind of "auditory hallucination"--does not mean it is real, just means I do not as of yet comprehend the mechanism.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

My Dream Self is Smarter than Me!

Post by LoneBear » Fri May 24, 2013 2:04 pm

I am surprised that the effects of suburban life do to the dream state. It's very different than the wide, open spaces.

I have noticed that, even though I am no longer "awake" during dreams, that my dream self seems to have learned quite a bit from my waking self, in that I can continue the studies I am making during the day, into the dream. And oddly enough, my dream self seems to be smarter than my waking self!

I've been doing a study on Brown's Gas for ISUS, converting the concepts provided by zero-point researcher Moray B. King into analogous, Reciprocal System concepts. This has led to a study of the manufacture of this unique gas, which got me into dielectric and magnetic flux, and Tesla tech with Eric Dollard's interpretation. Because of these unique properties, I have had to abandon traditional electrical engineering concepts and have gone back to 19th century research into aether and related theories. Quite fascinating, actually. You can read my research on the RS2 forum, here: The Case of Eric Dollard and Anti-Relativity.

What I am finding is that my sleep self does not have the biases of "formal education" (I have degrees in electrical engineering and computer science), so the dream me can just "learn" directly from these old studies, whereas I, my waking self, have to spend a lot of time "unlearning" what I've learned from my EE degree. And it takes a lot more effort to unlearn something, because you are really not aware of all the premises and biases you have in place; some from very early in childhood.

So one of the big things I've learned from this line of dream research, is how to work together--me and me--to accomplish goals from two, different perspectives. And I will mention that all that psychocartography work I did years ago has been of tremendous help, as it helped me to build an internal language--a common framework that my waking and dream self can use, to relate concepts across the boundary.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Intersector Walkie-Talkie

Post by LoneBear » Thu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

An interesting development. Couple nights ago, I was dreaming that I built a kind of walkie-talkie that could talk to my waking self, since it appears my dream self wants to remain connected, consciously, but is having difficulty with all the psychic turbulence of suburban living.

I had woken up a bit from the dream, as the sun was just coming up, but still half asleep, and noticed that I, too, had one of these walkie-talkies and tried using it. Sure enough, I was able to talk to myself on the other handset. Me and Me decided to go into the same room in the house, to see what we could see. We got there, and though we could talk to each other over the handsets, we were unable to visually see or interact with each other; I was invisible to my dream self, and my dream self was invisible to me.

It was an interesting nonlocality situation; each a "ghost" with respect to the other. I'm assuming it had to do with the subconscious state I was in, rather than full waking or sleeping.

Yet, I was able to communicate verbally, through one of these devices, which I think I called a "teraphim." Now if I can only figure out how I built them!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:06 pm

LoneBear wrote:My last comment was that "The Brothers of the Light were trying to blow up the moon."
Just happened to run across this...
CHINESE TO BLOW UP THE MOON

By Frank Lake on October 21, 2010

BEIJING – China is plotting to blow up the moon.

China has embarked on a bold plan to control the world’s weather patterns – and it begins with blowing up the moon with nuclear space missiles.

Wiping out the moon, will affect the United States the most, ushering in brutal temperatures that would ruin our agriculture, experts say.

The wild-sounding Chinese scheme was suggested by five scientists last year at the Chinese Government’s National Scientific Forum. Hu Jintao dismissed the idea outright, but they presented it again this year and after looking at the overall benefit to the China, Jintao has given the idea the green light.

Chinese astrophysicist, Chan Wang, that the moon’s strong gravitational pull gives the Earth an awkward tilt that causes unfavorable weather patterns over China and favors the United States. “The United States has benefited from the gravitational forces of the Moon. We just intend to level the playing field,” said Wang.

The Chinese government said that it would consult with the Obama Administration before sending their nuclear warships to take out the moon. “We want the whole world to be aware of what we are doing. We think that in the long run, everyone will benefit from the destruction of the moon,” said a high-ranking Chinese government official.

But NASA officials reviewed the data carefully and feel strongly that the destruction of the moon would bring catastrophic changes to the earth and are strongly advising the Obama Administration to do everything in their power to stop it.

“We are reviewing both sides of the argument,” said White House Senior Adviser David Axelrod. “The fact is China is offering to forgive our entire debt if we allow them to blow up the moon. It could be a real economic boon for our country.”

“Who needs the moon?” added Robert Gibbs, White House Press Secretary. “It affects the tides and it’s good for lighting the nighttime sky, and poets seem to love it, but we don’t really need it.”

Hu Jinato will be in Washington next week to discuss this issue directly with President Obama. “But we’re going to blow it up no matter what. We don’t need America’s approval,” said Wang.

So, enjoy the moon while you can…
The presence of the moon is also what is giving the Earth stable, magnetic field... the Van Allen belts. No moon, the belts degenerate and collapse, and the Earth becomes a wasteland.

browndwarf
Discens
Discens

Post by browndwarf » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:33 am

CHINESE TO BLOW UP THE MOON

By Frank Lake on October 21, 2010

BEIJING – China is plotting to blow up the moon.

China has embarked on a bold plan to control the world’s weather patterns – and it begins with blowing up the moon with nuclear space missiles.
Is this serious? will they really embark on that mission of blowing the whole moon to dust? because if they'll just tore into big chunks, it would still have that gravitational pull, and would still orbit the earth unless they turned it into dust.... its too much for them to carry this one out... I think its not going to materialize.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:34 am

browndwarf wrote:Is this serious? will they really embark on that mission of blowing the whole moon to dust? because if they'll just tore into big chunks, it would still have that gravitational pull, and would still orbit the earth unless they turned it into dust.... its too much for them to carry this one out... I think its not going to materialize.
With all the crazy people in charge of the world these days... you can never tell. The United States did formulate a plan back in 1954 to blow up the moon, as a demonstration of world power. I believe the Russians also gave it a shot. Both of them did crash ships into the moon, in an attempt to use seismic waves to determine the inner structure. And I suspect they have tried, but were unable to accomplish the task. But I cannot help but wonder what the real reason behind it was.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Some Conclusions

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:15 pm

I've been taking my dream research data here and building a structural model of the psyche. What I am ending up with is a model that is very similar to the Reciprocal System's material and cosmic sectors, interacting as a life unit.

The waking consciousness observes an exterior world of space, normalized by clock time, as the realm of our common experience. Upon sleep, one seems to turn their eyes from the outside to the inside, into the temporal realm of the cosmic sector. This internal dreamscape has temporal coordinates, but is still contained within the psyche--a holodeck created by your own consciousness. This is similar to Larson's concept of the time region, but upscaled into an internal macrocosm. But it does seem that almost everything in this dream realm is you--created and operated by your own psyche, just like Star Trek's holodeck programs.

There are, on occasion, intrusions into this holodeck from elsewhere, which I would surmise is the larger structure of the cosmic sector. These intrusions take different forms, such as the "potato eyes" that have been appearing in my dreams, which appear to be a kind of projection of consciousness from somewhere in the outside realm, into the holodeck environment. I have yet to interact directly, or even communicate, but I do not know if that is a conscious choice on their part, or just a factor of the environment.

I have also encountered the spirits of the deceased, such as my grandparents, and on a few occasions, other researchers such as Larson or more spiritual entities such as Peng Zu. These "ghosts" seem to be attracted to my thoughts, which were along similar consideration as the life works of these people at the time I went to sleep. Many esoteric studies conclude that "likes attract" and "opposites repel" in the afterlife, as the system there is based on values, rather than structure. There seems to be some overlap here, so I would theorize that the external, cosmic sector is the realm of the "afterlife."

A third type of intrusion into the psyche appears to result from adjacency--when two or more people have been drawn together in coordinate space or time and go to sleep, there is some overlap in the psyche and each influences the other, much like telepathy. I've noticed this in two scenarios, close friends (such as when Gopi and I first met, the Vedic gods started showing up in my dreams) and the situation of overcrowding (hotels, apartments, city living, etc), where physical structure is very close, and bioenergetic fields overlap. (This was not the case with Gopi, as he was in India and I in the United States--opposite sides of the planet.) I would attribute the "friendship" connection as temporal adjacency, brought together by the same rules present in the afterlife of "like attracts like."

I have also noticed a period of overlap between the conscious and unconscious "minds," which Larson touched on in Beyond Space and Time. We are normally awake 2/3rds of the day, and asleep for 1/3. My unconscious self appears to follow the same pattern, so there is an 8-hour interval where we are both "awake" in our respective realms. For me it tends to be split across the transition times, when I first wake my sleep self seems to hang around for a few hours, then disappears over the course of the day, then reappears as I am getting ready to go to sleep, myself. I have found that meditation before I go to bed greatly improves this connection. During these transition times, each aspect appears as a kind of ghost to the other--there is no direct interaction, but there is some kind of influence, such as "passing thoughts" or imagery, where you misinterpret something you see as something else. But you apparently cannot stand in the bedroom and have a conversation with yourself. The interaction is much like "forces" in the inanimate world.

There is still one puzzle I am still considering, that of the "corridor" between the realms, which originally appeared as a chasm. It was in this corridor that I came face-to-face with myself. I was thinking it might be analogous to Larson's equivalent space, but that would be a field effect, not actual structure, as experienced in the dream. This region appears to be the "subconscious," but not actually a realm as much as some kind of overlap area. I've not identified any structure within that zone. Symbolically, it has shown up as a bottomless chasm, a raging river and that misty corridor, only the latter being accessible. My current thinking is that conscious access to the subconscious realm is more an outgrowth of Larson's "ethical control unit," where both sides, the waking and sleep self, must develop to a point where their energy bridges the gap and creates this transition zone where both can exist, concurrently. (It could be crossed with the biological life unit, but that appears to result in conflict--mine was "unity," which indicates a more in-phase relationship, which could be achieved through the extra dimension added by the ethical control unit.)

Something else that occurred last night was that I noticed my dream self is in the future, with respect to my waking self. Seems to be about a month difference. My dream self moved to the city back in April, when I first started having these experiences. Now my waking self is here. I've also noticed how my appearance has changed... been working out at a fitness center for a month now, and I now look like I did a month ago in my dreams. And the way I look now in my dreams, is different than I look now outside my dreams, so I'll have to check again in a month, to see if it matches up. And thank goodness that my dream self is a LOT thinner than I am now!

This "clock time" shift might be due to my precognitive ability, which I've had since a child. Perhaps I've always been ahead of myself in my sleep, and that is where precognition comes from. I will have to explore this area some more.

Well, that's all I've been able to dream up for this post!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Quick Exits

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:34 pm

I had watched The Matrix last night, and ended up with a rather interesting dream using some of that symbolism. My "potato heads" had become those squiddy/sentinel creatures--which actually looked rather humorous. The looked like the old "Mr. Potato Head," complete with big ears, nose and eyebrows, with the squid arms trailing behind them as they flew around looking at things.

I was on a street corner and one of them started heading right for me, and decided that I need to get out of this "matrix" as quick as I could. Didn't need to make a phone call, however. I just "popped" myself out of my holodeck matrix instantly--and woke up in bed, and I mean FULLY awake, like I had never been asleep. No sign of drowsiness or anything. That's VERY unusual, as normally when I wake for a dream and go to record some notes, I'm still half asleep and often can hardly make out what I said on the recorder.

This is the first time I've gone from completely asleep (REM sleep) to completely awake in an instant, without making any kind of transition. I just sat there in bed for a while, wondering how I could be that awake--and it was not like the "emergency wakeup" from being startled and the body considers it a life-threatening emergency, like a clap of thunder or something. It was just a very quick wakeup, like an "instant on."

I'm not sure I know how to account for that in the model of the psyche I'm building, as one should not be able to circumnavigate the subconscious realm. It felt much like I had never been asleep, but WAS dreaming.

browndwarf
Discens
Discens

Post by browndwarf » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 am

Lately, seems that my memory of what actually happened in this reality seems to be confusing with that of my dreams. I can hardly remember if a thing that I can recall is a dream or actually transpired in this world. I really had difficulty these days which was not years before. Sometimes, vivid visualizations of what I am reading are also interacting with my memory and sometimes, I cannot identify what my dreams are, what my visualizations are, and what is reality. Sometimes, this confusion makes me think, what is reality? Been reading and hearing a lot about it, about the other side being our true reality and that this side of the story is just an illusion... seems that all, including my dreams and this reality is just illusions and that something else is actually happening without me knowing anything... :( this is really confusing me...but I'm hopeful that when i awake from all these things, everything is compiled and identified and remembered that way they should be.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:14 pm

browndwarf wrote:Lately, seems that my memory of what actually happened in this reality seems to be confusing with that of my dreams. I can hardly remember if a thing that I can recall is a dream or actually transpired in this world.
I know what that's like. Many times, it is something that HAS transpired, but just not in this lifetime. It sounds like your consciousness is getting "lost" in the landscape, which means you don't have a reference point to determine what is waking state, and dreamscape. What I suggest is you go looking for that "unity corridor" that I found in my other dream research, which is symbolized by some kind of large, natural barrier, like a chasm, that divides your waking self from your dream self. It can appear as anything, as it depends on your own symbol set, but is usually something that makes a clear division that is difficult to cross. Once you find that, you have a reference point in which your memory can mark the location of events, in the waking state or the dreaming state, so it is no longer ambiguous.
browndwarf wrote:what is reality? Been reading and hearing a lot about it, about the other side being our true reality and that this side of the story is just an illusion... seems that all, including my dreams and this reality is just illusions and that something else is actually happening without me knowing anything... :( this is really confusing me...
They are both illusions; waking is the illusion of space, dreaming is illusion of time. But without these illusions, we would not be able to differentiate and communicate with "each other," since there would be no "other." Because of my work with scalar motion in the RS, I can see how parts of the system work, and overall it's a pretty good idea, as it allows creativity and expression to flourish. I don't pretend to know what the "big plan" is, but there does seem to be one, and creating the illusion of separation and re-joining is a part of the process. What I try to do is understand the process, engage it, and see where it goes. And it does go some interesting places!
browndwarf wrote:but I'm hopeful that when i awake from all these things, everything is compiled and identified and remembered that way they should be.
I hope that doesn't happen to me... it would make all these lifetimes of learning and experience rather useless! Of course, I've always enjoyed a mystery, including the mysteries life has to offer. Compiling, identifying and remembering appear to me to BE the process of "waking up," so that when I do awake, I DO know things are the way they should be, because that WAS the completion of the process.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:36 am

LoneBear wrote:gold wrist band--on right hand (right = spatial, thinking, sensation)
The right wrist is the spatial, materialistic side.
A dream I had a few days ago:

It was probably night. I walked down a hall to a room, in front of which a man was standing. Before I entered, I greeted him by putting my left arm on his right shoulder, and he did the same (from his perspective). I felt respect for him, and that we were members of the same Lodge or Order, that's why we probably greeted that way. Then a friend from childhood came by - he wanted to enter the room as I did - and we shook hands, not as I did it with the other man, but in a usual way; I didn't want him to feel less respected, so I put my left hand on top of our handshake in order to show him that I love him nevertheless.

Then we entered a dark room. I was sitting on a long bench with friends from childhood. Suddenly, I noticed a smoke coming from my left arm - I found out that my left wrist was on fire. I was a bit shocked as I didn't know how this could had happened, so I quickly started batting my left wrist with my right hand to put out the fire.

I'm not sure, but I think it was the first time I caught fire in a dream. Could the left hand in this case represent the spiritual, cosmic sector, 3D time, the otherworld, the black magic, the "forbidden" things?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:11 am

deepfsh wrote:It was probably night. I walked down a hall to a room, in front of which a man was standing. Before I entered, I greeted him by putting my left arm on his right shoulder, and he did the same (from his perspective). I felt respect for him, and that we were members of the same Lodge or Order, that's why we probably greeted that way. Then a friend from childhood came by - he wanted to enter the room as I did - and we shook hands, not as I did it with the other man, but in a usual way; I didn't want him to feel less respected, so I put my left hand on top of our handshake in order to show him that I love him nevertheless.
I don't know your ancestry, but that is an old, Norse greeting from Viking times. The crossed arms form the Rune Gebo (X), which has the symbolic meaning of partnership--recognizing someone as from the same tribe, village, etc. (The symbolism would apply to the general Germanic/Teutonic community as well.)
deepfsh wrote:Then we entered a dark room. I was sitting on a long bench with friends from childhood. Suddenly, I noticed a smoke coming from my left arm - I found out that my left wrist was on fire. I was a bit shocked as I didn't know how this could had happened, so I quickly started batting my left wrist with my right hand to put out the fire.
It does not sound like the wrist fire is that intense, yet, more like a burn from clothes catching on fire? Were you able to put it out?
deepfsh wrote:I'm not sure, but I think it was the first time I caught fire in a dream. Could the left hand in this case represent the spiritual, cosmic sector, 3D time, the otherworld, the black magic, the "forbidden" things?
If you've ever read the reports on spontaneous, human combustion, you'll see a familiar pattern--people that have survived such experiences state that a part of their body, usually the arms, will start smoking and their clothes will start to burn. If then can cool themselves down in time, they survive. If not...

Basically, I would interpret the symbolism here as in the old idiom, "going up in smoke." And the attachment is to the cosmic half, the soul (I use "spirit" for the ethical component). The wrist is part of the body used to control how you manipulate things with the hand, so I would say that some belief (from the soul) that is controlling you (or you are using to control) is going up in smoke (being dismantled, totally). Also consider that your left hand--the manipulator--is what is "covering up" your handshake with your childhood friend.

You'd have to look into your personal life to see if there is any relevance, but the dream has the consistent motif of something going on with friendship, partnership or close association (gebo).
4 8 15 16 23 42

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:07 pm

LoneBear wrote:I don't know your ancestry, but that is an old, Norse greeting from Viking times. The crossed arms form the Rune Gebo (X), which has the symbolic meaning of partnership--recognizing someone as from the same tribe, village, etc. (The symbolism would apply to the general Germanic/Teutonic community as well.)
I didn't know that, although something tells me (I felt it already in the dream) that I saw that on TV, and it's related to some old customs. But, if you read the text again, you'll see that we didn't cross our arms, we merely put them into a square (or rectangle), not an X.
LoneBear wrote:It does not sound like the wrist fire is that intense, yet, more like a burn from clothes catching on fire? Were you able to put it out?
Yes, it just started burning, I saw the fire, but fortunatelly I managed to put it out.
LoneBear wrote:If you've ever read the reports on spontaneous, human combustion
Yes, I think I heard about this, but I'll make a quick search on the net and save it for a future investigation.
LoneBear wrote:If then can cool themselves down in time, they survive. If not...
Oh boy, that's a valuable bit of information, you just never know.
LoneBear wrote:Basically, I would interpret the symbolism here as in the old idiom, "going up in smoke." And the attachment is to the cosmic half, the soul (I use "spirit" for the ethical component). The wrist is part of the body used to control how you manipulate things with the hand, so I would say that some belief (from the soul) that is controlling you (or you are using to control) is going up in smoke (being dismantled, totally).
Since I met you and daniel, I try to explain my dreams also through idioms, and I think it's effective. I'm sure that there has to be an equivalent in our language, but "going up in smoke" seems to fit my situation. I thought to myself, when it happened, that something must have gone wrong - although it didn't seem to be so dangerous after all - and this was just a sign to get my attention.
LoneBear wrote:Also consider that your left hand--the manipulator--is what is "covering up" your handshake with your childhood friend.
The "covering up" part can have a dual explanation: I did that intentionally in the dream to show additional affection to my friend, whom in reality I haven't seen in years, and I liked being in his company because we could talk about everything - even ETs. According to etiquette, if you put your left hand on top of the shaking hands or on other person's wrist, it means you're "strengthening" your relationship or agreement, etc. - it's a sign of affection, and you usually don't do it with a person you meet for the first time. On the other hand, the Freemasons use this gesture as a trick to "cover up" their Masonic (thumbs) handshake in front of other profanes (uninitiated ones), such as members of the press, TV viewers, etc.
LoneBear wrote:You'd have to look into your personal life to see if there is any relevance, but the dream has the consistent motif of something going on with friendship, partnership or close association
Yes, I thought it has to do with something like that when I woke up. The first thing connected to the above relationships which comes to my mind in this period of time is the Sanctuary. But maybe it's not about it. I'll ponder upon it.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 am

deepfsh wrote:Then we entered a dark room. I was sitting on a long bench with friends from childhood.
I just read that during a masonic initiation for the (1st) Entered Apprentice degree, you're in a dark room (the Masonic temple) and must go through several trials. Among other things, you have to ask for permission to pass by the "south column", a long row or bench on which the Fellow Craft (2nd degree) and Master Masons (3rd degree) sit (at least in French Masonry).

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:27 am

deepfsh wrote:Before I entered, I greeted him by putting my left arm on his right shoulder, and he did the same (from his perspective).
I'm not sure but what I have seen in atleast one movie about Native Americans they use that as a greeting. Maybe the dream is about the things that are going to happen that you might avoid if wanted of course.

I often have dreams that tell the tale of becoming day atleast parts of it that I am able to translate of course. However, I think that maybe your dream might be more further in future than just becoming days events.
Enjoy the Silence

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 am

deepfsh wrote:But, if you read the text again, you'll see that we didn't cross our arms, we merely put them into a square (or rectangle), not an X.
I just read and remembered that when you undergo the masonic initiation, you walk around the temple in a rectangle way, in silence, and you're being guided by your Guide. I believe that could be the man in front of the room, who was a "member of the same Lodge." I don't know if I wrote it, but I felt as if he was a Guide of mine, a "Grand Master" if you want. I trusted him.
deepfsh wrote:Suddenly, I noticed a smoke coming from my left arm - I found out that my left wrist was on fire.
deepfsh wrote:Yes, it just started burning, I saw the fire, but fortunatelly I managed to put it out.
deepfsh wrote:I thought to myself, when it happened, that something must have gone wrong - although it didn't seem to be so dangerous after all - and this was just a sign to get my attention.
And the last trial (at least of the book's author) was the trial with fire - his Guide "took him by his left naked wrist..." This trial supposedly symbolized "additional purification, a test of faithfulness, and commitment to his obligations".
deepfsh wrote:Yes, I thought it has to do with something like that when I woke up. The first thing connected to the above relationships which comes to my mind in this period of time is the Sanctuary.
A Sanctuary Project is indeed an "initiation", a trial.
Ilkka wrote:Maybe the dream is about the things that are going to happen that you might avoid if wanted of course.
Ilkka wrote:However, I think that maybe your dream might be more further in future than just becoming days events.
Yes, I think the dream is highly symbolical, and it wasn't related to great danger.

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 am

deepfsh wrote:It was probably night. I walked down a hall to a room, in front of which a man was standing. Before I entered, I greeted him by putting my left arm on his right shoulder, and he did the same (from his perspective).
I just read that something like that is done also during the ceremony for the initiation for the Entered Apprentice, only that the two Guardians who stand in front of the temple's door tap you on your left shoulder three times with their right hand.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:13 am

deepfsh wrote:But, if you read the text again, you'll see that we didn't cross our arms, we merely put them into a square (or rectangle), not an X.
Sorry I misread your dream; a lot going on in my life right now, from a severe respiratory infection (that I still don't know how I got) to my dad dying from a heart attack last weekend. Making it somewhat difficult to focus. I don't have a problem with my dad's death; I understand death well enough (as they say, "been there, done that") but it was a bit of a surprise, as he was only 79. Most of the family has lived well into their 90s.

Square symbolism (the box) is the inverse of partnership--entrapment, like the fence around a pen or prison. The common, English phrase associated with the symbol is "being boxed in"; the feeling of "no options."
4 8 15 16 23 42

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:38 pm

LoneBear wrote:a lot going on in my life right now, from a severe respiratory infection (that I still don't know how I got)
Maybe on a symbolical level you're "taking in too much of something (at the same time)".
LoneBear wrote:to my dad dying from a heart attack last weekend. Making it somewhat difficult to focus. I don't have a problem with my dad's death; I understand death well enough (as they say, "been there, done that") but it was a bit of a surprise, as he was only 79.
I could say my condolences or sorry for your loss, the most common English expressions for such situations, but I'll try one which is maybe more in line with our discussions on this forum: "I sincerely wish that your father's soul safely leaves this world and has a peaceful journey onwards."

Believe it or not, I talked with my parents about this topic (life after death) just today - it happens very rarely. I told them some very interesting alternative views about "death" which I learned on AQ and CH, and they didn't completely lose their concentration, but listened to me during all our conversation. My mother showed me an article I have in front of me right now which talks about a girl from our country who can talk with and see dead people - ghosts appearing in front of her, actually just hands, and she can tell something about that person just by looking at their hand. (BTW, on a "psionic scale" from 1-10, what mark would she take for this capability according to your experience?)

My mother is superstitious, but has always had a strong feeling about someone's imminent death. She said she has been dreaming about children for some time and one day - the day before yesterday - before my father learned about some acquaintance's death, she dreamed about a priest. Plus, the last two weeks an owl was being heard near our house - a sure sign that someone's going to die, it's always like that here; and I would have forgotten about the owl if she hadn't mentioned it today, since I was really surprised hearing it for the first time after several years, just for a few days, then it vanished.
LoneBear wrote:Square symbolism (the box) is the inverse of partnership--entrapment, like the fence around a pen or prison. The common, English phrase associated with the symbol is "being boxed in"; the feeling of "no options."
I agree, it could be that way, but since I felt and found out it resembles a Masonic initiation, some other idioms come to my mind: "a square deal", "playing fair and square", "on a square level". (Meaning I'm trying to do my best and make my "Grand Master" proud of me.)

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:45 pm

P.S.: I wanted, but I think I forgot to wish you a happy birthday last month or so. Well, I wish you accomplish your "mission(s)" in this lifetime, whichever it is or they are. And thank you for all your efforts and for sharing your knowledge with us.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:54 am

deepfsh wrote:Maybe on a symbolical level you're "taking in too much of something (at the same time)".
I was wondering about the symbolism; what is curious is that as soon as I started typesetting and editing the daniel's Part 4, my mom had to put her 18-year-old cat to sleep because of a tumor, which really upset her, then I got this nasty infection from out of nowhere (which seems to be resistant to all treatment), then my dad died. Beginning to wonder if someone is trying to send a message that this set of papers should not be published, because I've not been able to work on them since.
deepfsh wrote:I could say my condolences or sorry for your loss, the most common English expressions for such situations, but I'll try one which is maybe more in line with our discussions on this forum: "I sincerely wish that your father's soul safely leaves this world and has a peaceful journey onwards."
I'm sure he'll do fine. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, what is your native language?
deepfsh wrote:My mother showed me an article I have in front of me right now which talks about a girl from our country who can talk with and see dead people - ghosts appearing in front of her, actually just hands, and she can tell something about that person just by looking at their hand. (BTW, on a "psionic scale" from 1-10, what mark would she take for this capability according to your experience?)
That's about a Psi-5 level; I'm trying to remember the level qualifications (been a long time). P-1 is your basic intuition (temporal senses) that trigger a physical reaction. For example, someone throws something at you and you "feel" it coming, and catch it or something. 2 is when the onset of telepathy, when you "know" what someone is thinking, but not actually hearing anything or getting any impressions. Like you know that car is going to cut in front of you, even before they pass. 5 is the onset of seeing into the Other Realm, which includes the "shadow people" and ghosts. I'd put her in the 5-6 range, because she is actually able to see structure, not just shadows or blurs.
deepfsh wrote:Plus, the last two weeks an owl was being heard near our house - a sure sign that someone's going to die, it's always like that here; and I would have forgotten about the owl if she hadn't mentioned it today, since I was really surprised hearing it for the first time after several years, just for a few days, then it vanished.
Owls are usually symbolic of wisdom; where is this "Cóiste Bodhar" version of the owl from?
deepfsh wrote:I agree, it could be that way, but since I felt and found out it resembles a Masonic initiation, some other idioms come to my mind: "a square deal", "playing fair and square", "on a square level". (Meaning I'm trying to do my best and make my "Grand Master" proud of me.)
These idioms would make more sense if it was a concluding gesture, after conducting some kind of business. I don't recall enough about Masonic symbols to help there, other than "squaring the circle." (Which, BTW, you can solve in RS2 using quantum PI.) Could be a "squaring" in a "circle of friends."
4 8 15 16 23 42

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

LoneBear wrote:Beginning to wonder if someone is trying to send a message that this set of papers should not be published, because I've not been able to work on them since.
Maybe it has to do with the timing - this period of year is known for (r)evolutionary ideas and changes in consciousness. I believe this paper will do right that. You can always push the "hot potato" on Antiquus forum, so it chills out there and then you can continue with its editing etc.
LoneBear wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is your native language?
Slovene.
LoneBear wrote:P-1 is your basic intuition (temporal senses) that trigger a physical reaction. For example, someone throws something at you and you "feel" it coming, and catch it or something. 2 is when the onset of telepathy, when you "know" what someone is thinking, but not actually hearing anything or getting any impressions. Like you know that car is going to cut in front of you, even before they pass. 5 is the onset of seeing into the Other Realm, which includes the "shadow people" and ghosts. I'd put her in the 5-6 range, because she is actually able to see structure, not just shadows or blurs.
I'll ponder upon this. Yes, she actually sees structures. I'll have to be more precise than in my previous post - she said that if hands appear she feels and/or interprets it as if the man or a woman was a tailor, artisan, etc. I related her info with your and daniel's experience and writings and it can be understood that the personal interpretation of the "symbols" (feelings) is what matters most - according to her it's not that easy to be such an interpreter.
LoneBear wrote:Owls are usually symbolic of wisdom;
I heard this a million times and read its explanation, but I was never able to relate this symbol to myself (=my dreamscape).

BTW, I dreamed about a UFO this afternoon (after a long long time, perhaps right a year) - it materialized slowly in the sky, it was daytime, sunshine.
While last night I dreamed also about a slightly bigger black ape, which reminded me on the Yeti (the Neanderthal whom daniel always talks about). I was walking towards a peak of a hill and I saw the "Yeti" appear on my right side. He saw me, but wanted to go home on the other side of the hill which I couldn't see. He didn't say anything, just made a look at me. I told him to say to his friends that there are also good-hearted people among us (H. Sapiens Sapiens), to share this message/feeling with others like him. Then he went on the other side, but I didn't follow him. This scene reminds me on the one in The Truman Show, when Jim Carrey as a kid tries to go over a pile of rocks on the beach to see what's on the other side of it, but then his dad runs up to him and carries him away - otherwise the kid might have seen the "Big Brother's" studio setting etc.
LoneBear wrote:where is this "Cóiste Bodhar" version of the owl from?
I don't quite get your question - I didn't see the owl, just heard it. But what surprised me most is that it seemed it was located somewhere in line with my bedroom's window which is very strange, since it was always located in a spruce in front of our house, not the one at the back where I am.
Are you practically asking me where do I live? (Central Europe). The one mentioned in Wikipedia is from Northern Europe.
LoneBear wrote:
deepfsh wrote:I agree, it could be that way, but since I felt and found out it resembles a Masonic initiation, some other idioms come to my mind: "a square deal", "playing fair and square", "on a square level". (Meaning I'm trying to do my best and make my "Grand Master" proud of me.)
These idioms would make more sense if it was a concluding gesture, after conducting some kind of business.
Not if you make a certain promise [to yourself] before the deal itself.
LoneBear wrote:I don't recall enough about Masonic symbols to help there, other than "squaring the circle." (Which, BTW, you can solve in RS2 using quantum PI.)
I hope the guys who are (/started) studying RS / RS2 caught this!

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by deepfsh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:44 pm

LoneBear wrote:then I got this nasty infection from out of nowhere (which seems to be resistant to all treatment)
I forgot to add this: do you think bioresonance could help you somewhat? I wanted to ask if anybody is familiar or had any experience with it on the Wellness forum.