Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Post Reply
User avatar
daniel
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: P3X-774

Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 pm

LoneBear wrote:If you are interested in the concept, do some research on the Keris/Kris, as it is an analogous technique to placing a piece of consciousness in that Keris to endow it with "magical" properties.
I cannot help but notice that "Kris" and "Krist" (Christ) have a common etymology and that you "anoint as dagger" to make it into a Kris/Keris.

The anointing process may therefore be a process of placing a chunk of your consciousness within another object, to give it supernatural or divine power. Mythology surrounding the kris/keris says that these daggers could levitate and attack people of their own accord, when so instructed by its creator.

Carrying the analogy to the Christ (the anointed one), that could infer that a Priest or King (Caesar) would be "anointed" with a piece of that collective consciousness of the SM Annunaki--a bit of that black cloud entering the soul of a human, giving them "divine" ability to commit mass destruction. Now considering that Jesus was Titus Flavius Caesar... no wonder he is "the anointed one."

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god." --Jean Rostand
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

User avatar
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Dream Research - Nonlocal Presence

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:28 pm

daniel wrote:
LoneBear wrote:If you are interested in the concept, do some research on the Keris/Kris, as it is an analogous technique to placing a piece of consciousness in that Keris to endow it with "magical" properties.
I cannot help but notice that "Kris" and "Krist" (Christ) have a common etymology and that you "anoint as dagger" to make it into a Kris/Keris.

The anointing process may therefore be a process of placing a chunk of your consciousness within another object, to give it supernatural or divine power. Mythology surrounding the kris/keris says that these daggers could levitate and attack people of their own accord, when so instructed by its creator.

Carrying the analogy to the Christ (the anointed one), that could infer that a Priest or King (Caesar) would be "anointed" with a piece of that collective consciousness of the SM Annunaki--a bit of that black cloud entering the soul of a human, giving them "divine" ability to commit mass destruction. Now considering that Jesus was Titus Flavius Caesar... no wonder he is "the anointed one."

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god." --Jean Rostand
Cool that's a great read when you factor in the hidden knowledge, fascinating to join the dots!:
Both a weapon and spiritual object, kris are often considered to have an essence or presence, considered to possess magical powers, with some blades possessing good luck and others possessing bad.[1] Kris are used for display, as talismans with magical powers, weapons, a sanctified heirloom (pusaka), auxiliary equipment for court soldiers, an accessory for ceremonial dress, an indicator of social status, a symbol of heroism, etc.[1] Legendary kris that possess supernatural power and extraordinary ability were mentioned in traditional folktales, such as those of Mpu Gandring, Taming Sari, and Setan Kober.

Funnily enough the "weapon of kings" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris) has a lot of history and bloodshed behind it and "Heirloom blades were handed down through successive generations and worn during special events such as weddings and other ceremonies"... which makes me think of the NWO/Illuminati/masonic links to royalty and the original Egyptian priesthoods. They really do love their special wee club of bloodlines, even passing their weapons down the line AND ONLY DOWN THE LINE! I preferred sharing my toys as a kid...

I like the famous legends:
Kris Mpu Gandring

One of the most famous legends from Java comes from the Pararaton (Book of Kings). It describes a legendary bladesmith called Mpu Gandring or Empu Gandring and his impatient customer, Ken Arok, in the last days of the Kediri kingdom. The customer ordered a powerful kris to kill the mighty chieftain of Tumapel, Tunggul Ametung. Ken Arok eventually stabbed the old bladesmith to death because he kept delaying the scheduled completion of the kris. Dying, the bladesmith cursed the kris through prophesied that the unfinished or incomplete kris would kill seven men, including Ken Arok.
And it did!
Kris Taming Sari

Taming Sari ("flower shield") is one of the most well-known kris in Malay literature, said to be so skilfully crafted that anyone wielding it was unbeatable. In some versions of the legend, the weapon would grant its user physical invulnerability
It didn't help when your opponent stole the kris though!
Setan Kober

Another Javanese folk story tells of Arya Penangsang, the mighty viceroy (adipati) of Jipang who was killed by his own kris called Setan Kober ("devil of the grave"). It was forged by Empu Bayu Aji in the kingdom of Pajajaran, and had 13 luk on its blade. Near its completion when the empu tried to infuse the weapon with spiritual power, he was disturbed by a crying demon (djinn) from the graveyard. As a result, although powerful, the kris had a temperamental evil nature that caused the wielder to be overly ambitious and impatient.
Wow you'll like this link here!! http://www.ancientkeris.com/
A keris or kris is a special knife that has been constructed entirely for magick & Spiritual Purpose. The creation is a long and complicated Magical ritual which involves the blending of the metal with magickal ingredients and the invoking of a powerful jinn/khodam spirit into the keris Blade. After the keris Sword has been created, the spirit is continually fed, so it gradually grows more powerful. They are often passed down from generation to generation

What gives the keris its power is the genie( Also known as Khodam or Jinn) that resides in it. The genie, or jinn, is a magickal spirit that normally exists in a parallel dimension. The performance of complex rituals can draw one across the threshold and encourage it to make its home in a magically prepared object. However, unlike the Alladin story they do not appear physically to instantly grant all your wishes. They are invisible beings, only visible through clairvoyant vision, and although they often can grant your wishes, it may take time, according to the power of the individual jinn. Different jinns will have different strengths, and different religious affiliations. We tend to use religious jinns, as they are safe and serve their keeper well. Coming from Indonesia, these jinns tend to be Muslim or Hindu, and tend to take on the name of the Hindu deity they work with or one of the holy names of Allah. Theirs names will reflect their particular powers.

Feeding the keris is easy. The jinn spirits often feed on scent, and all you have to do is anoint it with aromatic oils or pass it through incense smoke regularly. Some need to be exposed to moonlight. Others require food offerings. You simply put the food next to the keris and leave it overnight. The spirit will absorb the energy of the food.
That's just like your herb smudging to contact LM's!

The blade looks a bit like a wizard's hat and the wave shape of the blade reminds me of a temporal distortion, does the shape have any special significance for it's power or is it probably just symbolic of the jinn spirit entering it and warping space/time?

Image

Sorry to go off on a bit of a tangent from your dream research so i'll tie it in... :wink:
LoneBear wrote:A "Class 1 probe," in my symbol set, is a method and motif that allows me to split off a piece of my own consciousness and send it elsewhere. This is different than astral projection, in that I stay where I am but remain nonlocally connected to the "probe" part.
While about to drift off to sleep once I visualized me sitting on the couch in the living room next door and found I was suddenly there, looking around and able to view the features I recognized through a kind of fish-eye lens before it faded at the time I got excited and realized what I was doing. But what was I doing? Was that an astral projection or a Class 1 probe?

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: Dream Research - Nonlocal Presence

Post by Ilkka » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:41 am

daniel wrote:The anointing process may therefore be a process of placing a chunk of your consciousness within another object, to give it supernatural or divine power. Mythology surrounding the kris/keris says that these daggers could levitate and attack people of their own accord, when so instructed by its creator.
This instantly reminded me of this movie called "The Shadow" [1994] it has this dagger that attacks people until they themselves can get a hold of it telepathically, though it is not the whole movie about dagger that flies and kills everyone, but more interesting regarding to "psychic powers".
Enjoy the Silence

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3835
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Dream Research - Nonlocal Presence

Post by LoneBear » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 am

I have split off the Kris/Keris-related replies into their own topic, as it is quite interesting...
Djchrismac wrote:Funnily enough the "weapon of kings" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris) has a lot of history and bloodshed behind it and "Heirloom blades were handed down through successive generations and worn during special events such as weddings and other ceremonies"... which makes me think of the NWO/Illuminati/masonic links to royalty and the original Egyptian priesthoods. They really do love their special wee club of bloodlines, even passing their weapons down the line AND ONLY DOWN THE LINE! I preferred sharing my toys as a kid...
It is highly likely that the NWO folks still have the original artifacts (Kris and related stuff) left by the SM colonists, and since consciousness exists beyond the physical layer of space and time, they are most likely still quite charged with a chunk of the SM collective consciousness.

These SM "horcrux," as it would be termed in Harry Potter, would still be influencing those who had them in their possession--and that may explain a lot of things.
Djchrismac wrote:Wow you'll like this link here!! http://www.ancientkeris.com/
If these are actually the real thing, then one should take great care in obtaining one--just as the wand chooses the wizard, the keris chooses the warrior. Forced choices usually have fatal consequences.

I do find it interesting that their selection starts in the 12th century, just when the LMs kicked the Annunaki out. Guess they left a lot behind.
Djchrismac wrote:
Feeding the keris is easy. The jinn spirits often feed on scent, and all you have to do is anoint it with aromatic oils or pass it through incense smoke regularly. Some need to be exposed to moonlight. Others require food offerings. You simply put the food next to the keris and leave it overnight. The spirit will absorb the energy of the food.
That's just like your herb smudging to contact LM's!
Not all the LMs "scent." The Nøkk, being aquatic, don't smell much underwater!

Something of importance to understand when it comes to the "soul" (the cosmic half of life, in 3D time), is that the soul is an "aromavore;" it responds to aromas, like incense. Whenever you deal with the conventional, "spiritual realm," which is usually the soul realm, not the 3rd Sector ethical, PAY ATTENTION to what your nose tells you. Souls are attracted to, repulsed by and emit aromas, particularly the "recently departed." Two easy ways to detect the presence of a ghost: first, there will be a drop in temperature, due to the inverse thermal gradient of cosmic structures. Second, there is almost always a "familiar smell," such as a perfume, tobacco odor, or something that is associated with the ghost.

A keris is constructed much like a "Wanderer" is, backwards from the normal process of the evolution of consciousness. You start with a bit of consciousness and form a body and soul about it--in the case of the keris, the dagger is the observable body and its crystalline metal (or actual crystals in the hilt) form the cosmic linkage. (Crystals sit at the doorway to the life unit.) It is the consciousness that binds the life units. It is important to realize that, because if you destroy a keris improperly, you only destroy the "life" part--the consciousness that animates it will then take up a new residence, most likely YOU, and you will become influenced by it. (Should such a situation every arise, I have found that Shinto priests still retain the ability to see these foreign spirits and have ways of exorcizing them.)
Djchrismac wrote:The blade looks a bit like a wizard's hat and the wave shape of the blade reminds me of a temporal distortion, does the shape have any special significance for it's power or is it probably just symbolic of the jinn spirit entering it and warping space/time?
Structure is usually symbolic of the spiritual presence binding the keris. In your photo, the waves probably indicate an aquatic spirit and the grip design is for a slicing tool (like on a kitchen knife), not stabbing. There is probably additional information written on the blade, itself. This would be a keris sought out by a thief, as he could flow like water through the smallest openings, and slice the restraints off of the objects he wished to take.

User avatar
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:02 pm

LoneBear wrote:I have split off the Kris/Keris-related replies into their own topic, as it is quite interesting...
No probs, yeah it certainly is!
LoneBear wrote:It is highly likely that the NWO folks still have the original artifacts (Kris and related stuff) left by the SM colonists, and since consciousness exists beyond the physical layer of space and time, they are most likely still quite charged with a chunk of the SM collective consciousness.

These SM "horcrux," as it would be termed in Harry Potter, would still be influencing those who had them in their possession--and that may explain a lot of things.
The Papal Cross springs instantly to mind! I wonder what other objects were or are still in use by blue bloods and have strange stories associated with them, one to look into... Excaliber for a start.
LoneBear wrote:If these are actually the real thing, then one should take great care in obtaining one--just as the wand chooses the wizard, the keris chooses the warrior. Forced choices usually have fatal consequences.

I do find it interesting that their selection starts in the 12th century, just when the LMs kicked the Annunaki out. Guess they left a lot behind.
Probably cheap rip-offs but they do talk a good game. That is too coincidental, is there anywhere in mythology or elsewhere I can read up on the great bombardment?
LoneBear wrote:Not all the LMs "scent." The Nøkk, being aquatic, don't smell much underwater!

Something of importance to understand when it comes to the "soul" (the cosmic half of life, in 3D time), is that the soul is an "aromavore;" it responds to aromas, like incense. Whenever you deal with the conventional, "spiritual realm," which is usually the soul realm, not the 3rd Sector ethical, PAY ATTENTION to what your nose tells you. Souls are attracted to, repulsed by and emit aromas, particularly the "recently departed." Two easy ways to detect the presence of a ghost: first, there will be a drop in temperature, due to the inverse thermal gradient of cosmic structures. Second, there is almost always a "familiar smell," such as a perfume, tobacco odor, or something that is associated with the ghost.

A keris is constructed much like a "Wanderer" is, backwards from the normal process of the evolution of consciousness. You start with a bit of consciousness and form a body and soul about it--in the case of the keris, the dagger is the observable body and its crystalline metal (or actual crystals in the hilt) form the cosmic linkage. (Crystals sit at the doorway to the life unit.) It is the consciousness that binds the life units. It is important to realize that, because if you destroy a keris improperly, you only destroy the "life" part--the consciousness that animates it will then take up a new residence, most likely YOU, and you will become influenced by it. (Should such a situation every arise, I have found that Shinto priests still retain the ability to see these foreign spirits and have ways of exorcizing them.)
That's fascinating and links into your Dreams paper and Daniel's new one. So would the proper way to dispose of one be to leave the crystal intact so the consciousness remains there?
LoneBear wrote:Structure is usually symbolic of the spiritual presence binding the keris. In your photo, the waves probably indicate an aquatic spirit and the grip design is for a slicing tool (like on a kitchen knife), not stabbing. There is probably additional information written on the blade, itself. This would be a keris sought out by a thief, as he could flow like water through the smallest openings, and slice the restraints off of the objects he wished to take.
I thought there was something about it as there is quite a variety of blade shapes and designs. I can now see why Japanese RPG's like Final Fantasy are so popular, intially over there and now everywhere, they are chock full of blades with magical powers infused in them.

User avatar
Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: Atlantic Canada

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by Arcelius » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 am

Djchrismac wrote:
LoneBear wrote:A keris is constructed much like a "Wanderer" is, backwards from the normal process of the evolution of consciousness. You start with a bit of consciousness and form a body and soul about it--in the case of the keris, the dagger is the observable body and its crystalline metal (or actual crystals in the hilt) form the cosmic linkage. (Crystals sit at the doorway to the life unit.) It is the consciousness that binds the life units. It is important to realize that, because if you destroy a keris improperly, you only destroy the "life" part--the consciousness that animates it will then take up a new residence, most likely YOU, and you will become influenced by it. (Should such a situation every arise, I have found that Shinto priests still retain the ability to see these foreign spirits and have ways of exorcizing them.)
That's fascinating and links into your Dreams paper and Daniel's new one. So would the proper way to dispose of one be to leave the crystal intact so the consciousness remains there?
You could try starving the Keris. Such blades require some care and feeding. If placed where they can't obtain that, they do starve (eventually). For example, burying it in a remote and unknown place or dropping it into a deep body of water. For some items (not Keris), burning them to ash and then scattering them (perhaps into water) is a good method (hmmm, sounds a lot like cremation if someone is being influenced by such a spirit and a Shinto priest isn't handy).

More interesting is the ability to start with a bit of consciousness and then imbue that bit with the ability to further segment a smaller bit from itself and form a body and soul around it. There are some myths around Soul-Eaters and/or Vampires that virtually every culture has. Every bit of consciousness that is split out requires care and feeding. Those that further split out, may take their care and feeding from the bits that they have already split out. If these bits may be found attached to most people (at this point), it may explain some things based on the influence those bits may have on a person.

User avatar
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Posts: 3835
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:38 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by LoneBear » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:07 am

Djchrismac wrote:The Papal Cross springs instantly to mind! I wonder what other objects were or are still in use by blue bloods and have strange stories associated with them, one to look into... Excaliber for a start.
I'm sure they do... but Excalibur was made by elves and handed to Arthur by the Lady of the Lake--a water sprite. It is LM in origin and probably has some LM vibratory tech built into it.
Djchrismac wrote:Probably cheap rip-offs but they do talk a good game. That is too coincidental, is there anywhere in mythology or elsewhere I can read up on the great bombardment?
If you take an orbital view of the Earth (or Mars), you'll see both planets are covered with impact craters--usually ending up as circular mountain ranges (Himalayas) or circular seas. There was ONE book that came out on the bombardment that I read years ago and has since disappeared (I don't even recall the author's name). The author had noticed that Earth is covered with impact craters and concluded that the Earth had been bombarded from space--and it did not appear to have been a natural event.

A while back, I used the ETOPO2 data (Earth topology mapping) to try to find circular patterns on the Earth's surface features--and found an amazing amount. First noticed it when I was trying to do a rendering of the outer moon, Fowser.

If you go to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=878, scroll down to the first CGI image--and look at the Himalayas in India. This is how I accidentally stumbled on it--it's a HUGE impact crater.
Djchrismac wrote:That's fascinating and links into your Dreams paper and Daniel's new one. So would the proper way to dispose of one be to leave the crystal intact so the consciousness remains there?
Metal is also a crystal lattice, so the spirit could permeate the entire Keris. To dispose, you basically have to perform a type of exorcism on it.
Arcelius wrote:You could try starving the Keris. Such blades require some care and feeding.
This is true; and like vampires, prefer blood since it contains Qi, the life force. And there have been known certain keris' that, if they got "hungry" enough, would go out--on their own--and get lunch.

In the old days, when one wanted to dispose of a magical sword (such as Excalibur), it was thrown into a deep lake.

User avatar
orihara
Gregralis
Gregralis
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 am

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by orihara » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 am

Wooo that blade looks really cool it has a curve shape in left and right although i think it can't deliver fatal injuries to someone.

User avatar
dave432
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 am

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by dave432 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:21 am

daniel wrote: The anointing process may therefore be a process of placing a chunk of your consciousness within another object, to give it supernatural or divine power. Mythology surrounding the kris/keris says that these daggers could levitate and attack people of their own accord, when so instructed by its creator.
I think we do this with our cars, computers and such without realizing it. I have had experiences where I am using somebody else's computer and it locks up or something and the owner comes by and the problem suddenly clears up. The reverse has happened to me also, where I really need a piece of equipment to work and it gives me a little more when I really need it. We put our energy around objects simply by using them and by having a feeling about using them. Certainly this happens with musical instruments, maybe especially if the building materials are natural. I wonder if a guitar or a violin could actually come to life and reach over into 3D time and make a life unit connection? Sounds like the Christine movie. That might turn into a problem, though, if your instrument doesn't feel like playing the same song you feel like working on! I remember an Outer Limits or Twilight Zone (the remakes) with a similar theme.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle. We'll have some toast.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by deepfsh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:58 am

Image
A selection of kris knives; Gardner took a great interest in such items, even authoring the definitive text on the subject, Keris and Other Malay Weapons (1936). Source
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

animus
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:18 am

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by animus » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:38 am

I wanted to add a 2-minute clip to the information collection in this thread.
John Chang could make a Kris move simply by talking to it (go to 01:08 in the video)



At 08:10 in the video you see him knocking over three VHS cassettes from a distance.
Most of you are probably already familiar with John Chang. If not, listen to the whole interview with Jim McMillan!
He also talks about levitation. He said John Chang could make himself more lightweight by stressing his muscles a certain way all at once and the body scale actually showed him weigh 80-90% less. In order to accomplish this he had to concentrate for several weeks first. But he could not float yet.

User avatar
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:53 am

Re: Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade

Post by Andrew » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:07 pm

This is true; and like vampires, prefer blood since it contains Qi, the life force. And there have been known certain keris' that, if they got "hungry" enough, would go out--on their own--and get lunch.
Menstruation blood supposedly has healing properties if drunk. This website says its because it has stem cells in it, even accelerating the person into euphoria. Maybe that's true or maybe it just has a greater amount of life-force/Qi in it. The knowledge of the power of the womb was occulted by the Church and "was transferred to the story of Jesus and his ritual of Eucharist – ‘hic est sanguis meus – this is the Chalice of my Blood’ – where worshippers ‘drank his blood’ to gain the power of Rebirth through him."
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

Post Reply