Anla'shok Week(s)

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Anla'shok Week(s)

Post by BlueEagle » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:02 pm

First of all, I dislike the title, so if some one has an idea of what to call it...

The basic plan behind this is that during the summer, the Anla'shok will meet at Avalon (Thats in Kentucky!? Yep, I know). There we will actually meet each other (oh no) and we will be able to take part in "hands on" learning/teaching (teaching/learning) if you will. In addition to this, I was
also planning on doing work (of the physical kind). We would be helping to clean/build/whatever at Avalon.

Ideas include:

meditation, the Law of One, channeling and the Confederation.

outdoor wilderness survival skills up at Avalon.

Tai-chi, astral projection and remote viewing.

The people at L/L have offered to share their knowledge and experiences with the Anla’shok.

The time frame right now is from about the 6th of July to the 20th of July. (This time frame can be adjusted)

I know many, if not all, of you have jobs, family, and lives, but this is what this group is about, as many of the groups on Antiquatis are about. It is about actively learning and involve yourself in the Law of One.

I would appreciate comments/opinions on the time frame, questions, what you think of it, anything.
Believing in Faith

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Anla'shok Week(s)

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:43 pm

How about a "Ranger Rendezvous"?

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:06 pm

i'd love to if it works out for me, how many rangers are we? what of lodging and food and what not?

-adam

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Ranger Rendezvous

Post by BlueEagle » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:54 pm

First:
i'd love to if it works out for me, how many rangers are we?
Can I have every one raise their hand if they are thinking about comming.
(You already raised your hand WS)

Second, our tentative plan for the Ranger Rendezvous:

Lodging: The L/L reasearch area is on an area of land in Kentucky.

We have two opptions. Infront of the L/L building is a yard, we can set up a tent, use sleeping bags and so on, or we can go to motels. The motel option is less agreeable because it requires more money, and is farther away from L/L, also less interaction.

Food: A few people would help on Saturday/Sunday at L/L in the kitchen with making food for the week.
Believing in Faith

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Ranger Rendezvous

Post by lvx08 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:55 pm

BlueEagle wrote:
Can I have every one raise their hand if they are thinking about comming.
(You already raised your hand WS)
Kentucky is at least 15, 000 km away for me. You don't have jump gate technology for intercontinental travel by any chance?

I was wondering if you necessarily are a ranger simply by being on this list?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:00 pm

lvx08 wrote:Kentucky is at least 15, 000 km away for me. You don't have jump gate technology for intercontinental travel by any chance?
I'm afraid the 1.21 gigawatts it needs is a little too much for the local power company. Now, if you could pick up a "Mr. Fusion" on eBay... :)
lvx08 wrote:I was wondering if you necessarily are a ranger simply by being on this list?
I think being a Ranger is more of where your heart is, not what site you browse.

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Post by BlueEagle » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:07 pm

If only we had a White Star...I'd offer to drive and pick every one up... I wonder what a tank of gas costs on one of those.
I think being a Ranger is more of where your heart is, not what site you browse.
Ditto.

Not to many of us live in the U.S., which makes it a challenge to get everyone here. Those of us who do go can create write ups/journals that we can send to you so that you can get some of the information.
Believing in Faith

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:13 pm

BlueEagle wrote:Lodging: The L/L reasearch area is on an area of land in Kentucky.
Just an FYI: Avalon is located about 5 miles from Madison, Indiana, which is where we do our shopping. It is a far larger town than Milton, and right on the Ohio River with all the amenities (including an all-you-can-eat steak night at Ponderosa).
BlueEagle wrote:We have two opptions. Infront of the L/L building is a yard, we can set up a tent, use sleeping bags and so on, or we can go to motels. The motel option is less agreeable because it requires more money, and is farther away from L/L, also less interaction.
I am talking with Carla now about picking up a used Army tent, like a GP-medium which could sleep about a dozen, for use up at Avalon.
BlueEagle wrote:Food: A few people would help on Saturday/Sunday at L/L in the kitchen with making food for the week.
There are plenty of local resturants near L/L and in Madison. You can even get pizza delivery at L/L from all the major pizza places. However, I have yet to convince Pizza Hut or Papa Johns to make the trip over the river to Avalon!

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

rendevouz

Post by dbeaman1 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:31 pm

I would be most interested in attending, but I must ask, are there other females in this group?
oma

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

Post by BlueEagle » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:27 pm

We do not have any females in this group besides you as far as I know of.

However, at L/L, there are two wonderful women, who will be helping us with this project a great deal.

Vara runs L/L Research and the other, Carla, is helping me to create the "courses" right now.
Believing in Faith

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

oh well...

Post by dbeaman1 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:36 pm

We ancient goddesses are best suited to be surrounded by men anyway. :lol:
oma

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

EL's Phone Home

Post by LoneBear » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:08 pm

The call is out... others will follow the trail of synchronicity and find home. It is still early.

So you're not going to turn into a glowing, ascended light-being, and fly off into the Stargate now, are you, Oma? :D

Anima Mundi returns!

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:55 pm

deb,
I find it interesting and completely appropriate to ask about the number of women involved in this small circle so far. Although I have a male body I am much more feminine in identity and spirit - so you have a sister here, don't let the body fool ya ; )

And the more women the better, that way this whole ridiculous male vs female paradigm can be pushed to the front and everyone can deal with it. In my experience masculine/feminimity exists within each of us in different relationships and concentrations - so the lessons are there and waiting. Glad to have your energy around.

_Adam

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Re: EL's Phone Home

Post by dbeaman1 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:31 pm

LoneBear wrote:The call is out... others will follow the trail of synchronicity and find home. It is still early.

So you're not going to turn into a glowing, ascended light-being, and fly off into the Stargate now, are you, Oma? :D

Anima Mundi returns!
Been there, done that 8)
oma

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Adam

Post by dbeaman1 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:41 pm

Having feminine energies in a male body is simply another way of learning balance. And you said you didn't have exciting experiences :D
Now, I need you guys to tell me, how you are able to put only certain parts of someone's message in your responses. And take it step by step. Oma may do gate travel, but these damn computors are still a mystery :oops:
oma

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Adam

Post by LoneBear » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:01 am

dbeaman1 wrote:Now, I need you guys to tell me, how you are able to put only certain parts of someone's message in your responses. And take it step by step. Oma may do gate travel, but these damn computors are still a mystery :oops:
Don't hit the "PostReply" button -- use the "Quote" instead (to the right of the message date/subject line). It will quote the entire text, then you can just cut out the parts you don't want.

When you are in the dialog box to type a message, look in the left margin under all the Emoticons, and you will see "Options" in bold. Click on "BBCode" and it will bring up a help file on how to do fancy things with posts.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Ranger Gathering

Post by LoneBear » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:27 pm

I just noticed that Carla is referring to the Ranger Week as the "Ranger Gathering"... to all you Babylon 5 fans out there... what was the title of the very first B5 movie made?

Synchronistic?

For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose, under Heaven.

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

gathering

Post by dbeaman1 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:47 pm

Yes, I also feel gathering is the correct term, for that is what we are doing, is it not?
oma

BlueEagle
Centurio
Centurio

The Gathering

Post by BlueEagle » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:56 pm

"The Gathering" the pilot movie for B5.

The first members arrive to begin work on their new project of hope, learning, and the future.
Believing in Faith

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: The Gathering

Post by LoneBear » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:12 pm

BlueEagle wrote:"The Gathering" the pilot movie for B5.

The first members arrive to begin work on their new project of hope, learning, and the future.
Waiting for WHO to arrive, Entil'zha Valen? Of what density?

When things like this happen -- a name changing pretty much by accident, that is more appropriate than ever "designed", it is a strong sign that you are on the right path. It is NOT a "coincidence" -- it is called "synchronicity."

Also consider the intro to the pilot:
Londo wrote:I was there at the dawn of the third age of mankind.

It began in the Earth year 2257, with the founding of the last of the Babylon stations, located deep in neutral space. It was a port of call for refugees, smugglers, businessmen, diplomats . . . and travelers from a hundred worlds. Could be a dangerous place – but we accepted the risk, because Babylon 5 was our last, best hope for peace.

Under the leadership of its final commander, Babylon 5 was a dream given form: a dream of a galaxy without war, when species from different worlds could live side by side in mutual respect. A dream that was in danger as never before, by the arrival of one man on a mission of destruction.

Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. This is its story....
I was there at the dawn of the 4th density of mankind.

It began in the Earth year 2005, with the founding of the first of the SGCs, located deep in natural areas. It was a port of call for seekers, workers, aliens, Elders... and Wanderers from a hundred worlds. Could be a dangerous place - but we accepted the risk, because Avalon was our first, best hope for peace.

Under the leadership of its final commander, Avalon was a dream given form: a dream of a planet without war, where races from different countries could live side by side in mutual respect. A dream that was in danger as never before, by the arrival of one man on a mission of destruction.

Avalon was the first of the Sacred Growth Centers. This is its story...

(Now doesn't that make your neck hair stand up! :D ).