Hollow Earth theory

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Hollow Earth theory

Post by Lozion » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:53 pm

Djchrismac wrote: My conclusion is that it is up to us to look then travel inside and bridge the connection between both halves of the life unit, in order to shift our consciousness to our cosmic soul and "ascend" (I prefer "descend") ourselves. No savior required... we've got to do the hard work ourselves.
Yes indeed but isnt the Magnum Opus a travel guide for that path?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:18 pm

I've done a post on RS2 that details the mathematical structure of what I am discussing here, for those interested:

RS2: The Reality of the Imaginary
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Lozion wrote:
Djchrismac wrote: My conclusion is that it is up to us to look then travel inside and bridge the connection between both halves of the life unit, in order to shift our consciousness to our cosmic soul and "ascend" (I prefer "descend") ourselves. No savior required... we've got to do the hard work ourselves.
Yes indeed but isnt the Magnum Opus a travel guide for that path?
Totally. Every Neo needs a Morpheus to show him the path...
Mr. Wizard, get me the hell out of here!
:D

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:01 am

Lozion wrote:Yes indeed but isnt the Magnum Opus a travel guide for that path?
Yes, and it makes a lot more sense now, particularly the alchemical aspect where they are trying to unite the masculine and feminine halves of the psyche--the body in space with the soul in time. I've noticed that the L-Ms have this balance, which is why they are treated as magical--they can use time to alter space--meaning that they have a conscious presence in both realms.

I was working on a Java simulation of the structure described on the RS2 post, and I noticed that to make a neutrino, you need the A-B magnetic rotation of a single unit (a quaternion, 4D) for the material (body) aspect, but only require a complex number (2D) for the electric rotation on the cosmic (soul) side. That got me thinking about life units--particularly humanity.

What if the human psyche is also lopsided like this, biased towards the material (body)? We have a large aggregate structure in the material sector (thinking and sensation based), but at the same time, a very immature cosmic (soul) aggregate? That would explain the strong desire for materialism (sense-based) and the very limited "flashes of insight" people get from the intuitive side. Certain conditions, such as psychoactive drug use, would break down that barrier for cosmic insight--but it would be interpreted in baby-like goo-goos and gaas... pretty, flashy things that did not make much sense, simply because that side of humanity has not grown up enough yet to understand the intuitive input. Those with more mature "souls" would be able to comprehend more of that cosmic realm, which is the origin of psionic ability (the Tomorrow People). And I'm not talking "old" souls here, because clock time is irrelevant in 3D time. I mean mature souls--souls that have had sufficient cosmic nutrients to have built a larger cosmic aggregate. The ancient philosophers and alchemists considered "food for thought" as necessary to their disciplines--feeding the soul as well as the body. (I've seen this in Vedic healing techniques.)

Cosmic "aging" of the soul would be based in clock space, which would be seen in the material sector as the "transmigration of soul" or a type of evolution through lower species. Mankind may have a complex, genetically-engineered human body, but may still have the soul of a chimpanzee (or a reptilian, depending). It may be that the Spiral Dynamic concept of the valuing meme (vMeme) shows the evolutionary distribution of the soul, with the break between Tier 1 and Tier 2 being a different structure (chimpanzee to great ape, for example). Also thinking that the Native American tradition of an "animal guide" may be referring to the cosmic structure. I've noticed that most people prefer the predatory creatures (wolves, coyotes, falcons, eagles) as their "guides." Mine comes from the non-predatory animal of my forum handle, the bear. I can now see how the old shamans determine someone's animal guide--it's pretty obvious when you think about it in this "soul" context.

Another thought that occurred to me was why they would burn witches and wizards. If you buried them, then their souls could make their way to the Underworld and come back. By disbursing their body into the air (space), it would be very difficult for the soul to get back into the ground and start the journey--until the dust settles, so to speak. Since the soul requires a time-displaced structure to move through and basically only the atoms of the air would be available, you end up with a disbursed structure--the transparent ghost. This may also be the origin of ectoplasm used by 19th century mediums to assist with making spirits visible--a denser medium to manifest in.
Djchrismac wrote:Mr. Wizard, get me the hell out of here!
Drizzle, drazzle, druzzle, drome,
Time for this one to come home.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:25 am

LoneBear, is there a thread where you discuss the L-M profile? I would be interested in any study of that nature.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:09 pm

LoneBear wrote:I've noticed that most people prefer the predatory creatures (wolves, coyotes, falcons, eagles) as their "guides." Mine comes from the non-predatory animal of my forum handle, the bear.
This bear got me thinking about this old pagan belief in Finland. They used to worship bear as a oh well check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_worship
"The pre-Christian Finns believed the bear to have come from the stars and that it had the ability to reincarnate."

This bear worship has lately gotten more attention in the news in here. Alot more people joined in to that "religion" recently, which for some has been laughing matter.
Enjoy the Silence

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:19 pm

mongo wrote:LoneBear, is there a thread where you discuss the L-M profile? I would be interested in any study of that nature.
If you want info on LMs then here it is, an old one but there is info on LMs. links etc. Of course LB would have more perhaps.
Enjoy the Silence

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

MK Jessup: L-Ms and the Case for the UFO

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:33 pm

mongo wrote:LoneBear, is there a thread where you discuss the L-M profile? I would be interested in any study of that nature.
You may also want to take a look at The Case for the UFO topic. The annotations in the book refer to the L-Ms and S-Ms; the only place I've seen it publicly available.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

SG-1: Stargate in Antarctica

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:36 am

Stargate Wiki wrote:It turns out, the Stargate did malfunction, but the wormhole jumped to a previously unknown second Stargate in the ice of Antarctica. The second Stargate is later secured. Source
LoneBear wrote:From what I learned 20 years ago, they found the Starway portal in the late 1920s in the Giza area (not the popular pyramids). It was transported to the United States, Fort Hero in Long Island, at the onset of World War II to keep Hitler from getting a hold of it. It was again moved in 1983 to Antarctica, where it still resides.

The gate was activated about 50 years ago, but it is not an "on-demand" system--you can't just dial it and go wherever you want. It can be only activated when the Earth crosses a Starway path (kind of like an interplanetary ley-line grid), at which time you can designate a "routing" through the starway system to transfer biological matter.

NOTE that any purely inanimate matter does not come out the other side! The analysis indicates that there is something in living matter that keeps cohesion (in the RS, they are designated "life units"). A crew going through the gate with synthetic clothes and metal guns would come out naked and unarmed on the other side (also missing things like tooth fillings, eye glasses and contact lenses). So you really can't send a MALP to do you investigating! Source
LoneBear wrote:The annotations state that the L-Ms have returned to Earth and have taken up residence on the ocean floor in "Chain Cities". One can infer from the name that these city complexes look like chains--a long, connected complex of discrete units. The nature of force, from the RS, would indicate a protective force system of ocean pressure would be a distributed scalar motion, producing a spherical bubble, and that they are fairly large in size, perhaps a mile or so in diameter (based on original "Ark" sizes).

Even though they L-Ms have the ability to be invisible to the unaided eye (visible spectrum), it is also stated that their force shields can be detected by RF and sound. So, if they do exist, then our current ocean-floor topography, which is base on radar and sonar mapping, should pick them up.

Considering they started "The Great Return" around 1500 BC, and knowing man's development on the surface, it would make sense that they would take up residence in places that man is unlikely to visit or inhabit, the polar regions. The Artic region has too much ice cover to see any ocean-floor details, but the Antarctic is fairly clean.

So, I took a look to see if I could find any long, bead-like chains laying on the floor of the ocean near Antarctica. And I did... THOUSANDS of them [...] Source
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Arcelius
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Arcelius » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 am

LoneBear wrote:I've always been fascinated by the etymology of words and phrases, which is what caught my attention. It seems incongruous indicating that there is a missing connection between the frightful horse and the ash tree. I looked up the ash tree and one of the primary identifying characteristics is that the branches are compound--they tend to be mirror images, one on each side, a natural duality of opposites. Horses with a duality are the Chariot Tarot trump, where the chariot is pulled by black and white horses (yin-yang). But the Norsemen did not use the Tarot, so I'm still looking for something analogous in the mythos.

I think the Odin connection was because of the term "frightful." Odin (Enlil) was the military general of the AEsir, the warrior gods, and the most feared amongst them. But it's not a "fearful horse" -- it's a "frightful" one, which is a different concept. To the average man, an 8-legged horse would look strange, but probably not frightful. I had considered the 8 legs to be a dichotomy of 4+4 (paired sides, like the ash) where one set could be roots and the other branches, but an 8-legged, spread-eagle horse does not really envision a tree--more of a spider.
I've been thinking about this and remembered Plato's Symposium (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1327&p=9259#p9259) that I had quoted before. According to this, man (and women) originally had 4 arms and 4 legs. Then Zeus split them in half to make 2 people with 2 arms and 2 legs each and which were much less intelligent. If this didn't work, then he was prepared to do it again (i.e. split each half in half again).

For the horses, I was reminded of pictures like this one (http://www.desktopwallpaper2.com/deskto ... 4-3802.jpg) where each of the horse's hooves are at a different level vertically. This reminded me of the vertical axis of the 9 worlds.

The words "fearful" and "frightful" are listed as synonyms. I'm not getting anywhere trying to see the difference between the concepts. I suspect that there is something around the 8-legged horse (or the 8-appendaged human) that is more than what meets the eye.

Bringing in some Greek mythology, the Ash tree was sacred to Poseidon who also had a special relationship with horses having created them. One of the more unique characteristics of the Ash tree is that branches grow on opposite sides (there are a few other trees that do as well).