To the Moon and Back Again

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

To the Moon and Back Again

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:14 am

I've been going through a wild and crazy ride on my journey recently, and things have started to change. I can't negate the possibility of what comes next as an option for causation of the intensity and speed at which change is coming into my experience.

I recently read the book Penetration by Ingo Swann about his work with a highly secretive organization to remote view our moon just after we had abandoned exploration of the satellite. It's a fascinating read and I highly recommend it to anyone that might find interest there. This book, although detailing how beings on the moon had made it clear to humanity back then that we aren't allowed there, intrigued me to the point of attempting the feat myself. The following are the two experiences I had while trying perceive with psi, our not so natural orbiting body.

01DEC14
I was sucked into a script... I saw what looked like the moon, and it started getting larger. There was a transition between seeing it in my 3rd eye getting bigger, and being 'out', getting closer to the orb. As I approached, I saw what looked like a volcano spewing ice miles out into space and I thought... wait this isn't right.. I then fell into a room done up with Christmas decorations... like there was gonna be a big party. The room was beautifully decorated with lights all around, small artificial Christmas trees on each table, tinsel, the works! It was kind of Home Alone-ish kind of The Shining-ish... I was alone in the room and decided to see where I was. Started heading for the door and was approached by a female something. She tried to appear human but I could clearly tell that she wasn't, so it's as if she/it was partially phased in.. like someone who's particles are being digitized en route to a Federation starship teleporter room. She said "Have you been pampered yet?" I felt embarrassed by this and no longer wanted to be there so I made to excuse myself for a smoke or something. At this point because I didn't accept the script, I walk out the door to a warehouse loading bay, people working all around (parameters of script running) I wanted out. The next room was like a car showroom, but some pink icey substance had exploded everywhere and was being cleaned. Smelled of vomit. REALLY wanted out. Went through one last door and woke up.

06DEC14
The second time, no script was played. I got caught in a static field. It was very much like putting your face right against a tv showing static. I could see/perceive the energy of 2 grey types ETs.. it was like seeing the outline of their heads and eyes in the static and knew that they were seeing/perceiving my energy through the net. We checked each other out for a bit, had like an "Oh ok, that's what this is" kind of moment, then woke up.
Now to get past the static!

---------
When I make my next attempt, I plan to think non-linearly .. "I'm already there" to circumvent the net, if such a thing is even possible. I figure it is, and am willing to risk further detection to find out.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: To the Moon and Back Again

Post by LoneBear » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:03 pm

joeyv23 wrote:When I make my next attempt, I plan to think non-linearly .. "I'm already there" to circumvent the net, if such a thing is even possible. I figure it is, and am willing to risk further detection to find out.
Most of the Selenites don't like humans... so don't act "human"--be better than human.

Remote viewing and astral projection work differently... your description sounds more like the latter. Remote viewing normally requires a specific location, usually with a double-blind. If you want to try it, I've just written done some lunar coordinates and a name on my yellow notepad, next to the computer. Try remote viewing that location.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:45 pm

LoneBear wrote:Most of the Selenites don't like humans... so don't act "human"--be better than human.
The plan is to see/experience some area that's not inhabited. I don't need proof that it's inhabited, really I just want to experience the atmosphere for myself. (At least this is the plan.. knowing me, once 'there' I'll decide to see something more and will feel out for something not indicatve of a dead moon.) Gonna muse here for a bit.. Earth has a unique flavor. I can taste the wind with my whole being as I fly through it. I don't feel the need to get there to see something like the Shard (feels like this would be a very human thing to do, be a tourist). When I fly, sometimes it's very direct and I'm in direct control.. it feels like flying at Hogwarts on a broomstick. Other times when I allow the sensation to take me, rather than me be in control and 'go somewhere', I fly/spiral on waves of music. I think if I could see myself doing this externally it'd look very not human. Twisting, turning, looping up and down as the tune of the flute or whatever instrument I'm 'hearing' swells and recesses. When I think about this, I imagine that perhaps this is what a Sprite might behave / look like. Really all I want to do is get there, it can be an isolated area, and float around tasting / breathing the atmosphere of the orb.
LoneBear wrote:Remote viewing and astral projection work differently... your description sounds more like the latter. Remote viewing normally requires a specific location, usually with a double-blind. If you want to try it, I've just written done some lunar coordinates and a name on my yellow notepad, next to the computer. Try remote viewing that location.
I realize you're right and it also makes me realize that I've never actually remote viewed, it's always been astral projection. I 'accidentally' honed this ability with the idea of remote viewing in mind. The only other time I've done something similar, I had a friend up near Atlanta draw me a picture and put it on top of her bookcase. I meant to RV, but ended up projected there, looked at it, snapped back to the corpus, sent her a text message asking if the heart shape I saw was what was there, and it turns out it had been. I had been expecting a star, since she has a thing for that shape, and knowing I knew that, she drew a heart instead. I remember the flat piece of paper with 2d drawing looked 3d... like a stack of receipts rather than a single sheet, and the drawing tried to take on a 3d form so was confusing at first, this picture that tried to project up and off of the paper for me.

I'm gonna spend time tonight seeing if I can get the name and coordinates from your legal pad.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:00 am

joeyv23 wrote:I'm gonna spend time tonight seeing if I can get the name and coordinates from your legal pad.
What I wrote on the pad is unimportant to remote viewing. All you need is to know that a location is written there--and just relate (or draw) whatever comes to mind at that location.

Most people astral project to within arms reach and what they interpret as "sight" is actually "cosmic touch," much like a blind person identifying a face by touch. This is actually not a very safe thing to do, as you've stretched the material-cosmic linkage (that silver cord) quite a bit.

Remote viewing is more like staying put and using a cosmic telescope to get a visual look at something with the intuition. The linkage remains intact within the life unit. You don't get as much detail and 99% of the time it comes in the form of a visual impression--where it is not run through your "conceptual geometer" to translate an impression in words. Your hand just starts drawing something, as it's being directed from the soul--not the body.

Interesting that you changed "yellow notepad" to "legal pad"... if it's a legal pad, it could only be used by the L-Ms! (I'll explain that later, after you do your RV).

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:40 pm

If I did this and am accurate at all, remote viewing is a LOT more subtle of a technique than I had figured. I started drawing a few lines, and was struck with... it was a fleeting thought but I can't recall having had any lines of thought that might have led to it, so I'm taking that as the impression.. If I'm off I won't be disappointed, I know things like this take practice. The first impression I get is smooth which I take as either being water or something like the glass tubes on Mars, then sand / dune formation, and of an opening that reminds me of the mouth of Aladdin's cave, but as a matter of realism, looks more like this:
sand-cave04.jpg
What you said about the silver cord is intriguing. What else might you be able to share about the possible dangers of AP? Or any insight at all about the technique.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:29 am

joeyv23 wrote:If I did this and am accurate at all, remote viewing is a LOT more subtle of a technique than I had figured. I started drawing a few lines, and was struck with... it was a fleeting thought but I can't recall having had any lines of thought that might have led to it, so I'm taking that as the impression.. If I'm off I won't be disappointed, I know things like this take practice. The first impression I get is smooth which I take as either being water or something like the glass tubes on Mars, then sand / dune formation, and of an opening that reminds me of the mouth of Aladdin's cave, but as a matter of realism, looks more like this:
I wrote the coordinates of the Catena crater chain of Crater Mendeleev on the far side of the moon, as it is not seen from the Earth and a distinguishing feature:

The interior contains many younger craters, including Catena Mendeleev, but also features a very smooth floor filled in with a light plains material. In general, this material is characterized by its smooth surface and intermediate albedo (brighter than basaltic mare material, but not as bright as highlands material).
It is a "line of craters" and the shadows on the left crater walls do look a bit like Aladdin's cave. And "light plains material" is basically sand.
joeyv23 wrote:What you said about the silver cord is intriguing. What else might you be able to share about the possible dangers of AP? Or any insight at all about the technique.
AP is not normally dangerous here on Earth, unless you really upset a gypsy or witch. But when dealing with L-Ms, you have to understand that they sit a bit more "in the middle" of this Realm and the Other that the silver cord passes through to bind the body and soul. It's like a graph, where man is on the X axis and the L-Ms are on the Y axis... the L-Ms can move to either side of our "reality" and sitting at the midpoint, can easily cut the connecting link (taking your "shadow," the shadow being the 3D time aspect of life). Very few men, however, possess the same ability to effect the "Y axis."

Juanter
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Juanter » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Well done Joey. Sounds like you were pretty damn close. Keep it up my man.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

A visit at home

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Just woke up from a massive collage of dreams.. the one that sticks out the most..

I was at the farmhouse, the whole family was there, which isn't a common occurrence. I was standing in the front room and I became aware of something going on.. people were acting strangely.. my mom came to me and said I have guests. At this point I began to realize what the commotion was and started towards the front door. I opened the door to see 2 little men... literally 2 toddler size fully grown men. They weren't mal-formed like someone who suffers from something like dwarfism. It's as though somebody shrunk 2 healthy full grown men down to size. They had light/pale skin, were very fit, and not wearing much in the way of clothes, perhaps something like a loincloth. I remember thinking they were really toddlers in diapers on my way out to meet them. There was still an air of childhood to them, not necessarily of innocence.. perhaps it was curiosity that I felt from them.. I bent down on a knee, looking both of them in their slightly enlarged eyes and opened my arms inviting them to hug/swap energy signatures with me. This was also a way for me to show the family that they weren't dangerous to us. They accepted the embrace and the look of.. surprise and curiousity was priceless (I was trying to act not human.. maybe it worked?). I began relaying telepathically with them. The message was that this would be happening with several people. Somehow it's on us to help when their existence becomes public. After the relay stopped I began to explain to my family what was going on, at this point the dream faded into another sequence which I don't have recall for. A few REM cycles later and and I can recall looking at a computer screen after the fact of the aforementioned dream, reading how ET disclosure was happening, and knew somehow I had helped.

Is this my psyche?? If so the introduction of 2 little men, after having encountered 2 grey types on the moon.. maybe there's a pattern forming that I can't yet see, but this is bewildering/exciting and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Edit to add:
I was playing over this on the way to work, there's a strong possibility that they weren't wearing anything at all. The initial imagery is the same, they struck me as toddlers, but once I realized they weren't, the preconception that had them wearing some kind of clothing went away.

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:29 am

Something came to me this morning that their skin wasn't necessarily pale/white. I remember it having something of a translucent quality when we embraced and I was able to see it more closely, the appearance was like a fog with a bluish tint. Their skin felt somehow delicate to the touch. Maybe I was trying to be hyper conscious because of their size compared to mine.. or maybe somehow that form was indeed delicate? Just trying to make sense of these impressions/memories.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:39 pm

joeyv23 wrote:Something came to me this morning that their skin wasn't necessarily pale/white. I remember it having something of a translucent quality when we embraced and I was able to see it more closely, the appearance was like a fog with a bluish tint. Their skin felt somehow delicate to the touch. Maybe I was trying to be hyper conscious because of their size compared to mine.. or maybe somehow that form was indeed delicate? Just trying to make sense of these impressions/memories.
The L-Ms, "Little Men" look like downsized versions of people, which we commonly mistake for children (until you get close up, and realize the kids look like they are 50 years old!) But they do tend to wear clothes, usually "natural" materials. As you may recall from David Wilcock's relating of daniel's information on Stargates, inanimate material does not transfer through--only biological material does, because it needs the "life unit" connection to reform. I believe the situation is similar here. If an L-M were to wear synthetic clothes then go invisible, the clothes would probably stay behind, in a pile on the ground. (Hummm... didn't DJChris post something about people going missing in wilderness areas, where all they found was a pile of clothes on the ground? Wonder if the materials were synthetic?)
joeyv23 wrote:The message was that this would be happening with several people.
I know a certain Scotsman that resembles that remark...

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Yes here are a couple of intriguing "vanishings":
http://www.playwithdeath.com/missing-pe ... n-mystery/

"The persons found were retrieved under unusual circumstances in many cases. Some would be discovered miles away from where they were camping, confused about how they got there. Other times it wasn’t a person that was found, but only piles of clothes sometimes neatly folded on the ground. But why would anyone hiking in the wild strip naked, exposing themselves to the elements?"

“People disappear in the wilderness all the time. We’re talking about something different. These are unusual things that don’t make sense, that happen to cluster together in three to four, sometimes as many as 20 to 30 people missing at one location,” Paulides said.

"It’s as if he simply vanished into thin air."

“…35 years I’ve never had this happen to me …we brought canines in, they didn’t pick him up…we flew around it, we dropped guys at the summit, they came down all sides, they couldn’t find him…they talked to people who were on the mountain, they didn’t see him…”
And this has a cracker:
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/18150329/i-team

The people who vanish often do so under the noses of other people. In the many cases of kids, they disappeared while with the parents.

"Being parents, being responsible people, we understand there is no way my son or daughter wouldn't know their way back from just being down the road getting a ball. But it happens all the time."

The missing defies logic. They hike uphill, for instance, often steep climbs. Children as young as 2 or 3 years old are found a day or two later, many miles away and over mountain ranges.

"Some kids are found phenomenal distances away that would make no logical sense to any parent," Paulides said.

Weird things happen to their clothing. The missing often shed their clothes right away, even in bad weather. Clothes are found, but not the people.

"The ranger described to me if you were standing straight up and you just had your pants on and you melted directly into your pants. That's what it looked like to him. The pants were lying on the ground in a very neat pile."

The missing defy normal search and rescue practices. Bodies are found in places that are all but inaccessible, or they are found in the open, in areas that were repeatedly searched earlier. Bloodhounds or other tracker dogs are often befuddled.

"If a dog can't find a scent, that's a red flag. If a dog, a trained dog K-9, is put on the scent at the site and it lays down and it doesn't want to track anymore, red flag. That happens more than you think."
Thanks for sharing your dream Joey, that was very interesting. I spent today visiting Edinburgh after being invited to platform 9 & 3/4 but felt a bit like Harry and didn't have any Weasley's around to help me through. I am sure that this was noticed though and hopefully an owl will return with another invitation... :)

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Was Daniel right?

Post by deepfsh » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:37 am

Daniel wrote:IF Enki does return instead of Enlil, IF Enki still likes humans and wants to see us evolve, IF... then the arrival of these SMs may actually be beneficial to humanity--if we were to work with them, which, of course, we won't do because of all the pre-programmed response to amphibious aliens.
It was a bright, sunny day. I was standing on a mountain shelf above a bay, looking at the people on the beach and especially those who were riding water scooters. I thought to myself: "We're like ants, dispersed around the globe, having fun, living our 'dreams', thinking that we own this planet. I wish our Father appeared." A second after that, "Godzilla's" head showed up from the water in the middle of the bay (it reminded me on the Loch Ness Monster). I couldn't believe it: "Wow, I hope somebody saw it, they should have!" Right after that "Godzilla" went underwater coming towards me. It had a longer thin black horn on its nose, or maybe more of them, and wanted to touch me with it. I assumed I caught its attention, since obviously I was the one who wanted to make "contact". I was still standing on the shelf, this time I noticed it was made of wood. I was scared and I changed my mind, because I thought it would pull me into the sea, and I'm not so fond of deep water. I said aloud: "Please don't touch me, please." And it didn't.

12/31/2014
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

NightBird
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by NightBird » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:00 am

Nice to meet all of you guys. I am a brother from another mother of Joey.

It's funny as we have just shared that book reading last month and now it is ending into a kinda research from that point on.

I am still trying to go to the moon. I was attempting a few times from lucid dream / astral projections. But failed.

1 attempt . Moon transformed into some kind psychedelic animation device which made me abandon the flight towards it. The though of flying to the wrong object crossed my mind so I quite. Now I am telling myself maybe I should have pursued the flight to see what happens there.

2 attempt. The moon started to literally escape as if a flying object once I started to fly towards it. So I could never catch the right direction. And quite the flight.

3 a few attempts to teleport failed.

Now I gonna try to go directly from hypnogogia but that's a tricky one for me as I tend to loose conciousness in this process or wake up.

But I keep the moon up in my goal for now and I will be interested in anybody who has also been there recently to share their feedback of experience.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Welcome to Antiquatis, brother of Joey! Thanks for joining us. :)

Your attempts to travel to the Moon are very intriguing, especially the psychedelic animation device, as Daniel had shared a video on youtube suggesting that the Moon could have a holographic projection over it:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1626#p11557

My own astral projection skills are quite limited at present and the best I have done is project from the bedroom into the living room, having a good look around and always getting excited at the thought of what i'm doing, which then breaks my concentration and returns my consciousness to the bedroom!

You have me intrigued now... i'll need to start moving further afield and seeing if I can project further as you seem to be hitting some resistance in your attempts to reach the Moon. It does make me think that perhaps, knowing who currently resides there, you are being hampered for a good reason, in order to keep the residents (and no doubt ancient artefacts) hidden away from prying eyes.

Keep us updated on your progress and i'll let you know if I have any joy as well.

Cheers!

deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius

Ingo Swann's book "Penetration"

Post by deepfsh » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:58 pm

NightBird wrote:I will be interested in anybody who has also been there recently to share their feedback of experience.
I haven't yet done th ... yeah, welcome to AQ, man, hehe! :lol: Anyway, I haven't done remote viewing yet, although I bought David Morehouse's handbook long ago, and I read his Psychic Warrior (BTW, I wanted to post some excerpts about the small beings he saw underground, but then I thought it wasn't interesting - basically, his mentor and colleague told him that those beings are not so interested in us, they're just doing their business, so why bother with them), but if I remember it correctly, a guy called Ingo Swann wrote Penetration - the Question of ET and Human Telepathy, in which he also talks about what he saw when he remote viewed the Moon. I haven't read it, so I'm not sure about this, neither about his credibility.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

NightBird
Gregralis
Gregralis

Post by NightBird » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:19 am

Oh thanks guys.

Djchrismac - Thanks a lot to point out the tread about the moon. I will read on. For the astral projection, may I advise one thing - our expectation seems to be the one to be careful with. If you read/listen to astral projectors they will mention the attraction of the physical body to escape from. If you listen to lucid dreamers they do not speak of such a thing. From my own experience where I was getting glued to my body literrally for minutes unable to make a step or crawl forward, after getting this info of expectation I understood that distance is a concept of this dimension and maybe it doesnt need to be applied the same way in the dimension of that 2nd consciousness tuning that will call Astral or Lucid Dreaming. So if you can get to the next room, you can get anywhere. Now it is only a question of time and quantity of attempts you gonna make and how you gonna work out on your own beliefs and imagination....I think... ;-)
I am going to try to work out my own site in some time to come and write some books too....but if yo have questions do not hesitate to ask me...Joey my brother is also a good inner explorer too...and I believe and hope to find more guys like us here too....It gets sometimes lonely on this journey for me, when I take care of my family as at the same time trying to keep my longing going in this research: "Who am I and What is around me"

Deepfsh - thanks as well to reply. I have read that book of Ingo and told Joey about it. This is how it has started maybe for this treat and after a while I contacted Joey and he pointed me out to this place here in AQ. I say big thanks and I hope to meet more of people with same interest. really. As for subject and credibility well we can surely use our hearts and instincts as we often here....if we feel drawn to it then maybe it means that.... How to distinguish the good fight from unnecessary one is the main subject of a spiritual warrior as per Castaneda's Don Huan sayings. and I believe it is pretty damn right. Now I think where curiosity goes it is always good. Limited imagination is maybe what can be worked on in our civilization so go ahead man, post your info and give us a link to read on. I will be happy to know.....

I had amazing Lucids but somehow my memory failed to put priority on the moon or LMs. I gotta work more on my pre-trancy states maybe or drink more ginko biloba to help my memory;-) memory seems to fail me many times in the action of projections/lucids

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:23 am

NightBird wrote:Nice to meet all of you guys. I am a brother from another mother of Joey.

It's funny as we have just shared that book reading last month and now it is ending into a kinda research from that point on.

I am still trying to go to the moon. I was attempting a few times from lucid dream / astral projections. But failed.

1 attempt . Moon transformed into some kind psychedelic animation device which made me abandon the flight towards it. The though of flying to the wrong object crossed my mind so I quite. Now I am telling myself maybe I should have pursued the flight to see what happens there.

2 attempt. The moon started to literally escape as if a flying object once I started to fly towards it. So I could never catch the right direction. And quite the flight.

3 a few attempts to teleport failed.

Now I gonna try to go directly from hypnogogia but that's a tricky one for me as I tend to loose conciousness in this process or wake up.

But I keep the moon up in my goal for now and I will be interested in anybody who has also been there recently to share their feedback of experience.
Glad to see you decided to join in! I think you'll find the folks here extremely intelligent, open-minded/hearted, quite willing to share their knowledge. That's the goal after all, to share with each other that we may all come to understand more about our selves and situation of existence here in this imagination/reality. I'd recommend, when you get the time, to go to the main site: http://www.antiquatis.org and check out what the institute is about. The --daniel papers I passed along to you a while back will be quite helpful with understanding much of the information discussed here in the fora. But that's not to limit possible exchanges here, there is a wealth of knowledge among the members here to be exchanged and it's not a requirement by any means that you do this, it just strikes me to advise this as it might be helpful. Specifically I'm thinking of the nature of the realms we are exploring during AP and Lucid Dreaming. Getting an understanding of the structure of our reality and doing the work to map the structure of the psyche has helped me exponentially in understanding the messages being conveyed to/through me from the unconscious. Glad to have you around brother, enjoy! :)