Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Post Reply
User avatar
daniel
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: P3X-774

Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by daniel » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:12 pm

At deepfsh's suggestion, I wrote a blog post concerning: The Mind Has No Firewall (CH main site).

It is just an introductory piece; there is a lot more to discuss on the topic.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm

daniel wrote:At deepfsh's suggestion, I wrote a blog post concerning: The Mind Has No Firewall (CH main site).

It is just an introductory piece; there is a lot more to discuss on the topic.

Very good introduction into the subject. I would add there are many other methods of course including the use of sigils and magick. More and more blatant occult symbolism is found in all spheres of life, entertainement, fashion, music, etc. Especially the use of the vesica piscis and incidently (not to hi-jack), I have put up the story about the Eye of Horus charm I mentionned earlier on CH on my personal forum. I would love to have your input as it ties in with the subject of mind control, mesmerism and transfer of energy:

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=1538#p12047
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by deepfsh » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:45 pm

daniel wrote:At deepfsh's suggestion, I wrote a blog post concerning
Man, this was faster than Tom Cruise in Ghost Protocol ... I didn't even prepare the PM to tell you specifically what I wanted to suggest you to write about.
daniel wrote:there is a lot more to discuss on the topic
The manipulation with commercials is fairly well known, but what I wanted to hear from you and LB are your comments regarding the (old) mind control technology presented in Jesse Ventura's "Mind Invaders" show. I went to see who Robert Duncan was and I opened up a (personal) can of worms. His first book is available online (The Matrix Deciphered, 2006), then there are also Project Soul Catcher ('10) and How To Tame a Demon ('14) - here are also some video interviews on MK stalking ("target individuals"), which is supposedly pretty widespread in US. I don't know if he's for real or not, I'm not well versed in cognitive science, cybernetics, nurolinguistics etc., but the contents of his books look very interesting and scary at the same time. BUT, I heard somebody saying that the "cat killed the curiosity", so ... who'll start first? (And by the way, if I remember it correctly, "The Mind Has No Firewall" is a title of a research article on mind control, maybe published in a scientific journal or similar, from a few decades ago. That's why it reminded me on your posts with the same phrase on CH from several months ago.)

An interesting quote from the first book:
Dream manipulation is extremenly effective to persuade people to think differently. Dreams can be fully manipulated like a joint interactive movie creation. Hollywood should make notice to the applications.
A dream comes to my mind - a black ops chopper with a sniperist aiming at me while I was in the kitchen back at home (and I was just getting out to search the gnomes). :)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Down the rabbit hole with mind control expert Fritz Springmeier: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oj5jgzichnjaz ... l.pdf?dl=0

This thread could also devellop into an attempt at understanding why & how there have been on average monthly shootings with suicide in the US for the past 4/5 years... :shock:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Lozion » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Check out vigilant citizen's latest symbolic pics of the months for some examples:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the- ... onth-0315/
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by deepfsh » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:29 pm

deepfsh wrote:His first book is available online (The Matrix Deciphered, 2006)
What if those large facilities (NSA data centers and the like) are actually meant for mind mapping purposes (see p. 46)? This would be much more useful to "handlers" than tracking tech. communication ...
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by deepfsh » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Robert Duncan wrote:Psychic Warfare Unit at the Pentagon Lin Buchanon and colleagues have written up their experiences as psychic warriors for the military. Unbeknownst to them, was the fact that they were EEG heterodyned for their psychic feats. This is why the military doesn't care that a top secret project is now extensively written about by these guinny pigs. It was a secrecy layer to ensure that they promoted more nonsense about mystical psychic phenomenon to cover up the truth about the science behind mind melding. Source
Robert Duncan wrote:Scientific America September or October of 2005 had an article about Delgado who conducted much of the human brain chip implants and lobotomies touting him as the father of this field. He came out of hiding from Spain back to San Diego where secret psychotronic experiments are rumored to be conducted. Satanic Ritual Abuse cults are fairly common down there. [Remember Svali's testimony? She was interviewed by Greg Szymanski in 2006, and if I remember it correctly she was from San Diego - claiming to be part of an SRA group.] Source
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:30 pm

deepfsh wrote:Satanic Ritual Abuse
Fed up with this wrong epithet.

Shouldnt be Rephaite Ritual Abuse?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by deepfsh » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Robert Duncan wrote:Another way to estimate how many people might be on the MIND network is to look at the rate of tinnitus in the population. How many people hear a very high pitch square wave tinny sound once in a while? I scoured the medical research in this area and none of it satisfactorily explains the neurological and biophysical processes that give rise to this kind of tinnitus as described by government torture projects and the general populous.

Tinnitus affects 17% of the general population. 17% of the US population is 50 million people. The US MIND control network is rumored as of 1985 to be able to handle 25 million people. In fact, when the cases of tinnitus that have real physical causes are removed from those stats, it matches exactly. With a potential influence over 25 million people, all public opinions and elections could easily be manipulated. In fact until we regain constitutional controls over this integrated weapons system, no public servant, politician, or military leader should be allowed to serve if they suffer from any sporadic or constant tinnitus as described. This is why a civil war will occur and not a revolution. Potentially 8% of the population cannot be woken up from their slumber and will continue to power the military machine.

So other than tinnitus and the side effects of an over-excited brain for a couple years (if a person was brain napped later in life and didn’t grow up with a brain amplification signal) one would never notice their soul, their informational essence, was being held in a vast array of super computers in an underground military facility. (p. 41)
I believe we talked about this "high-pitch sounds" on CH, maybe even here.

See also the last paragraph on p. 33 about the "free energy" machines; we also talked about this on CH.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by deepfsh » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Lozion wrote: Fed up with this wrong epithet. Shouldnt be Rephaite Ritual Abuse?
It seems it's just "mind control abuse" nowadays.
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Lozion » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:32 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Lozion wrote: Fed up with this wrong epithet. Shouldnt be Rephaite Ritual Abuse?
It seems it's just "mind control abuse" nowadays.
Correct.
I keep hearing those 7khz tones in my left ear these days. Luckily not in the right side as I have identified these with loss of money/theft.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by deepfsh » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:56 am

Robert Duncan wrote:The hypnosis and subliminal programming can be done by these directed energy mind control weapons while a person sleeps. The rabbit hole goes deeper than this.
:?
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

User avatar
daniel
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: P3X-774

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:19 am

deepfsh wrote:BUT, I heard somebody saying that the "cat killed the curiosity", so ... who'll start first? (And by the way, if I remember it correctly, "The Mind Has No Firewall" is a title of a research article on mind control, maybe published in a scientific journal or similar, from a few decades ago. That's why it reminded me on your posts with the same phrase on CH from several months ago.)
Yes, "The Mind has no Firewall" was published in the US Army War College Quarterly, 1998. (click link to read it--pretty good, if you understand computers)
deepfsh wrote:An interesting quote from the first book:
Dream manipulation is extremely effective to persuade people to think differently. Dreams can be fully manipulated like a joint interactive movie creation. Hollywood should make notice to the applications.
A dream comes to my mind - a black ops chopper with a sniperist aiming at me while I was in the kitchen back at home (and I was just getting out to search the gnomes). :)
I do not believe they are able to manipulate dreams. If they COULD, they would not miss out on the opportunity to do dream "product placement" and commercial advertising in your head, while you slept, to get those profit margins up.

Of course, with the way they make commercials these days, I'm not sure you could tell the difference from just a scrambled dream... I just saw an M&Ms commercial where these giant, animated candies locked themselves in an aircraft toilet for the 13-hour flight, and kept people from using it. That was the entire commercial, and now I'm supposed to run out, buy and EAT these M&Ms? I hope they at least washed their hands.

Regarding Ventura's Targeted Individuals (TIs), IMHO, most of that is accidental. Recall the Hutchinson effect, which documents how radio signals can interact through harmonic addition and subtraction, phase variation and other things to alter the physical environment. With the excessive use of radio these days (wireless drapes now?), all those signals will do the same thing and are going to cause mental effects. Some people will be properly tuned to these effects, and I suspect most of them would be the TIs. Just like back at Montauk they did not have a clue as to what they were doing. Same thing here... driving people crazy is just an "unintentional consequence" of their technology.

But they do influence emotions through VLF systems--and can now do that on a global scale, by using HAARP to oscillate the ionosphere on those frequencies. You want war, just transmit "irritation" worldwide. People will respond--some will fight, most will take sides and root for their teams. And that gives governments more power.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Lozion » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:00 pm

daniel wrote: But they do influence emotions through VLF systems--and can now do that on a global scale, by using HAARP to oscillate the ionosphere on those frequencies. You want war, just transmit "irritation" worldwide. People will respond--some will fight, most will take sides and root for their teams. And that gives governments more power.
No wonder I want to go back to a dev country where the influence of geoengineering, HAARP, etc. is lessened. Sometimes I have the impression I'm continuously bombarded by all theses radio waves. I'm convinced it affects my 'joie de vivre' and capacity to accumulate Chi&Shen.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Ilkka » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:04 am

Lozion wrote:Sometimes I have the impression I'm continuously bombarded by all theses radio waves. I'm convinced it affects my 'joie de vivre' and capacity to accumulate Chi&Shen.
With all the wireless going on here it is a definite yes that we are constantly bombarded by radio waves. Where ever there is a cellphone signal there is radio waves. Maybe thats why I have this constant tinnitus, dont know maybe its because of loud noises previously experienced from gunfire, when I was in the army. Only some years after I fininshed army I noticed my tinnitus, I guess at that time the 3G network had come to this town, cant be sure though. Electromagnetism truely affects negatively in the generation and flow of Chi, but not Shen if I understand correctly about it, because Shen is beoynd that "zone" or scale.
Enjoy the Silence

User avatar
Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Changes all the time..

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Lozion » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:Sometimes I have the impression I'm continuously bombarded by all theses radio waves. I'm convinced it affects my 'joie de vivre' and capacity to accumulate Chi&Shen.
With all the wireless going on here it is a definite yes that we are constantly bombarded by radio waves. Where ever there is a cellphone signal there is radio waves. Maybe thats why I have this constant tinnitus, dont know maybe its because of loud noises previously experienced from gunfire, when I was in the army. Only some years after I fininshed army I noticed my tinnitus, I guess at that time the 3G network had come to this town, cant be sure though. Electromagnetism truely affects negatively in the generation and flow of Chi, but not Shen if I understand correctly about it, because Shen is beoynd that "zone" or scale.
Right.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

User avatar
infinity
Centurio
Centurio
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:35 am

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by infinity » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:36 am

Sometimes, certain time frames, places, people, objects, or mix of them, would cause an awareness of a psychic influence that is so intense as to almost make you feel like you can't hear yourself think.

I literally had this experience just 2 days ago while closing and decoupling a pressurized gas container to move it somewhere else. While doing this, I suddenly, without warning, felt something like an arrow of rage, terror, and violence hitting my mind. I had to stop what I was doing and go get myself together again. I felt like I was about to die, like that gas container was going to blow up. But I knew that I knew that I knew its not like a panic attack. I was not panicking, sweating, or stressing. This was something coming against my mind and it was one of the strongest assaults I've ever experienced.

That same evening my own wife woke up during the night with anxiousness, almost getting heart pulpitations as her heart was racing. Instead of sorting out the cause she just dosed herself with sleep pills and went back to bed. The next day I talked with someone else that was sensitive to this kind of stuff, saying that I don't know what's going on but its really hectic - and no surprise there, she said she's been experiencing stuff like this the past 1-2 weeks too, even waking up at night at times knowing there's something going on in the area that is causing this.

And none of these people know anything about mind control technology. They just know what they're experiencing.

I don't know if we have anything like that tech in South Africa, but its interesting to me how stuff like this always happen the same times of every year, and there's no "normal" rational reason for it. There is something else going on.
"The death of dogma is the birth of morality" - Kant

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:17 am

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Ilkka » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

infinity wrote:I don't know if we have anything like that tech in South Africa, but its interesting to me how stuff like this always happen the same times of every year, and there's no "normal" rational reason for it. There is something else going on.
The same time in every year sounds like naturally occurring phenomenon and not man made, since it would be more like random than same time every year. Maybe it is some sort of celestial alignment etc. In South Africa there are those "ley lines" might wanna take a look at them if the lines are crossing your neighborhood even. Also the astronomical phenomenons should be looked at, to find the possible causes to that stuff. At friday there was an solar eclipse, may have been also other "stuff" happening.

For past few weeks, I dont remember the dates but, I have been having headaches alot at one day last week I had sudden migraine attack, and had to take a pill for it. Sometimes so bad that I cant even sleep because of that immense pain, which I used to do when having a migraine and didnt have medication for it.
Enjoy the Silence

User avatar
Moose
Discens
Discens
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by Moose » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:53 am

infinity wrote: I suddenly, without warning, felt something like an arrow of rage, terror, and violence hitting my mind. I had to stop what I was doing and go get myself together again.

Yes! I've experienced this on multiple occasions some of which I hadn't had any reason to feel that way and it's mostly a mind burning rage/hatred I experience, I'm normally very calm of mind so when this happens I take deep breaths and imagine exhaling the emotion or I try to focus on converting the emotion into something creative or another emotion, it takes a nice bit of focus and it doesn't always work.
Ilkka wrote: For past few weeks, I dont remember the dates but, I have been having headaches alot at one day last week I had sudden migraine attack, and had to take a pill for it. Sometimes so bad that I cant even sleep because of that immense pain, which I used to do when having a migraine and didnt have medication for it.
It was sometime in February this year I had one of these ''super migraines'' again for almost a week (5 or 6 days), on the second day I gave in and had a tylenol (I'm usually able to handle them without medication) but all it did was suppress a bit of the pain and after a few hours it was back to it's ''super migraine'' status. I figured out that sipping really ice cold water helped to soothe the migraine I had, weird (I usually drink around room temperature water).

User avatar
deepfsh
Cellarius
Cellarius
Posts: 360
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Mind Control--No Firewalls?

Post by deepfsh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:49 am

daniel wrote:Recall the Hutchinson effect, which documents how radio signals can interact through harmonic addition and subtraction, phase variation and other things to alter the physical environment. With the excessive use of radio these days (wireless drapes now?), all those signals will do the same thing and are going to cause mental effects.
Besides the case of a news reporter in Ventura's Mind Invaders show, here are some more examples of this (possible / probable) interference: Judge Judy, 4th to Talk Gibberish on Air…What is Wrong With People on TV? (2011)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Post Reply