Interferometry

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Interferometry

Post by MrTwig » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Has anyone checked into this piece of equipment? I found that it is the reason we lost the Aether theory for the light propagation. It has been used to great effect in many new ways. Check out wikipedia for interferometry. The Michelson-Morley experiment is thought to have disproved the luminiferous aether belief and replace it with the theory of relativity and quantum theory. It all stems from the debate on particles vs waves for light propagation. I believe that is where the photon theory came along.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Interferometry

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:51 am

MrTwig wrote:Has anyone checked into this piece of equipment? I found that it is the reason we lost the Aether theory for the light propagation. It has been used to great effect in many new ways. Check out wikipedia for interferometry. The Michelson-Morley experiment is thought to have disproved the luminiferous aether belief and replace it with the theory of relativity and quantum theory. It all stems from the debate on particles vs waves for light propagation. I believe that is where the photon theory came along.
Conventional science proceeds from the assumption that everything is stationary, then something makes it move. They assumed aether was stationary, so there would be a big difference between it and the speed of light. But the assumption was wrong--the default speed of the universe, the "natural datum" as Larson puts it, IS the speed of light, so when they compared the speed of light to the aether moving at the speed of light, they concluded that there isn't any. Bad premise resulting in bad conclusion.

Aether is cosmic (3D time). Atoms are rotations in 3D time and appear solid to us. Therefore, aether appears solid in the vacuum of space.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Aether is cosmic (3D time). Atoms are rotations in 3D time and appear solid to us. Therefore, aether appears solid in the vacuum of space.

OK, so, atoms are in our world of 3D space and they appear solid to us. If aether appears solid in the vacuum of space would not the aether appear as solid in 3D time too. Would the other world above the speed of light also contain solid looking things. I am thinking of "as above so below" statement. I totally get the reason they missed the speed thing (they are so slow!). Still working on the way to explain it to others.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:22 am

MrTwig wrote:OK, so, atoms are in our world of 3D space and they appear solid to us. If aether appears solid in the vacuum of space would not the aether appear as solid in 3D time too. Would the other world above the speed of light also contain solid looking things.
This might help, see attached PDF page.

As it describes, atoms are solids of time in the vacuum of space. Aetheric (cosmic) atoms would be the reverse, bubbles of space in the solid of time. That's the nice thing about the RS--just yank a familiar concept inside-out, and you have the reciprocal perspective.

If your consciousness is in the cosmic sector, you would perceive time as empty and space as full, because your consciousness would be "inside-out" as well, so -1 x -1 = +1.
Attachments
The Colonization of Tiamat V--Page 2 (Phoenix III, Daniel).pdf
The Annunaki Strike Back, page 2
(110.98 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:30 am

LoneBear wrote:
MrTwig wrote:OK, so, atoms are in our world of 3D space and they appear solid to us. If aether appears solid in the vacuum of space would not the aether appear as solid in 3D time too. Would the other world above the speed of light also contain solid looking things.
This might help, see attached PDF page.

As it describes, atoms are solids of time in the vacuum of space. Aetheric (cosmic) atoms would be the reverse, bubbles of space in the solid of time. That's the nice thing about the RS--just yank a familiar concept inside-out, and you have the reciprocal perspective.

If your consciousness is in the cosmic sector, you would perceive time as empty and space as full, because your consciousness would be "inside-out" as well, so -1 x -1 = +1.
A preview? When is part V to be released?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

mongo
Centurio
Centurio

Post by mongo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 am

Ok, that's a good teaser. The constructive space and destructive time analogy really hit home for me.