Scalar Wave Lasers

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Scalar Wave Lasers

Post by PeacefulMe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:00 pm

I was hoping to toss this out to the group as I'm not quite sure I understand it. How do cold lasers work? Specifically, I have come across scalar wave lasers a few times and I'm interested and curious, but still rather confused based on the information I find. Are they safe? Are they for real? I would love to try one, but they're pretty pricey. There is one in particular I have seen mentioned and that's the QuantumWave or Scalar Wave laser. But when you go to the website of the couple that invented it, there really isn't much information out there (http://www.scalarwavelasers.com). Any thoughts? Is it just a marketing scheme (of which there seems to be a great deal)? Our dog had some cold laser therapy following crucial ligament surgery and it has certainly piqued my interest, especially for human use. Though I do believe the laser used by the vet was more powerful than this scalar wave laser I mentioned.

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Scalar Wave Lasers

Post by pgolde » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:17 pm

it says the it is patented so if you want to know what they do different, look up the patent and read it.

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:02 pm

pgolde wrote:it says the it is patented so if you want to know what they do different, look up the patent and read it.
I found this:http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scalar_wave

pgolde
Centurio
Centurio

Post by pgolde » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:17 pm

MrTwig
Centurio
Centurio

Post by MrTwig » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Wow! I missed that one. :oops:

It seems that every where you go someone has a theory and someone has a problem with it. Can't we all just get along?
I would love to understand everything I saw and remember all so that I could relate intelligently on every subject. As soon as I learn something it does not fail that someone comes along to refute it. Why? What is so hard about learning what is really going on in the world? All I want is the Truth. Maybe this world or universe is just so flexible that anyone can be right at some point but it just changes so that no one is ever completely right all the time. Maybe there is not solid truth?

Let's try this one. https://www.google.com/patents/US833375 ... E-Ch34xQss

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Since everything we know is backwards, it would follow that rationalwiki would be more accurately titled irrationalwiki.

To borrow from LB's recent post about the flat earth theory, basically, the site reads to me like a child proclaiming in vain that the world isn't round because everywhere he/she looks is seemingly/relatively flat from ground level.
MrTwig wrote:As soon as I learn something it does not fail that someone comes along to refute it. Why? What is so hard about learning what is really going on in the world? All I want is the Truth.
nobodyseesthewizard.jpg
It's the collective's ego doing it's job as a survival mechanism. If too many of the hive mind were to evolve out of the collective, the collective would theoretically cease to be as it currently is. What we see there on irrationalwiki and other places that purport to know that what's given in the mainstream is truth no matter what is this would-be survival mechanism. Since it's inflated and in charge, the script is flipped and this mechanism for survival isn't actually aiding in physical survival. Instead it's performing the inverse function, destruction.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:55 am

MrTwig wrote:I would love to understand everything I saw and remember all so that I could relate intelligently on every subject. As soon as I learn something it does not fail that someone comes along to refute it. Why? What is so hard about learning what is really going on in the world? All I want is the Truth. Maybe this world or universe is just so flexible that anyone can be right at some point but it just changes so that no one is ever completely right all the time. Maybe there is not solid truth?
I feel the same way. How can you learn something if you're not even sure if what you're learning is true? That's probably why I struggle with my kids…what can I teach them about the world if I'm not even completely sure of the information and it's accuracy? It can be very frustrating. :?

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:54 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:
MrTwig wrote:I would love to understand everything I saw and remember all so that I could relate intelligently on every subject. As soon as I learn something it does not fail that someone comes along to refute it. Why? What is so hard about learning what is really going on in the world? All I want is the Truth. Maybe this world or universe is just so flexible that anyone can be right at some point but it just changes so that no one is ever completely right all the time. Maybe there is not solid truth?
I feel the same way. How can you learn something if you're not even sure if what you're learning is true? That's probably why I struggle with my kids…what can I teach them about the world if I'm not even completely sure of the information and it's accuracy? It can be very frustrating. :?
I think that you should just tell your kids that everything is in motion, even information which holds on currently in any subject. So information may/will chance in time. Like all things die off eventually and new ones comes to life. Natural laws apply still though, gravity works as intented in this moment and in the next one (hopefully :S). Remind them of this "everything is (in) motion" so that they remember it.

Lets look at macrocosmic things, the Earth revolvs around the Sun, then the sun does go about its business, don't know if it revolves around something but I sure think our sun is in motion also, towards where I don't know. I think that the solar system is in constant motion and I dont think that we have revisited the old already occupied space where we were just now a minute ago or a year, even million years ago, because space is time, and we move in it, exchanging information from space-time to time-space and vice versa. With this in mind it is impossible to go back in time to visit "the Ancients" who were the first to arrive in this planet. The point in space is too far, the silver cord would snap off. I stand corrected though, I dont have much knowledge of RS theory etc. but this just makes sense to me like this.

Things we learn are true at that moment and in the next it may be obsolete, it is just that. Simple isn't it?
Enjoy the Silence

joeyv23
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by joeyv23 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:01 am

PeacefulMe wrote:
From a kindred spirit:
Teal Scott wrote:It is not possible to round everyone up and get them to agree because everyone's reality is unique unto themselves. We have different thoughts and beliefs and so, we are looking at different proof.

This physical reality was designed as a mirror hologram.

It was designed this way for the purpose of learning. What better way to help us to discern and give rise to desire and improve upon our own thoughts than to come into a reality where the thoughts we think manifest and we can experience them externally in a 360 degree way.

Your reality is nothing more than the manifestation of previous thoughts that you have thought enough that they have now expressed themselves physically. This is true for everyone's life.

And we call this manifestation "Proof". But because everyone's thoughts are different, everyone's reality is different and because everyone's reality is different, everyone is looking at different proof.

So you see, it is not possible to round everyone up and get them to agree because everyone's reality is unique unto themselves. We have different thoughts and beliefs and so, we are looking at different proof.

This is the real reason that no one can agree. And it's annoying when no one can agree if you are still trying to get a grip on the truth of reality instead of realizing that there is no one reality. It is frustrating when we are looking for the truth instead of our truth. We feel hopeless when we want to know what is right according to an external truth, but the people whom we are trusting to provide that truth for us disagree with one another even when they are experts in the same field of study.

When you are trying to make a decision for yourself and the people you are looking to for advice don't agree, the key is to forget about the notion of someone being 'right' or 'wrong' (that notion is resistant in nature) and explore their perspectives fully and then ask yourself two questions:
1. Which perspective resonates with me more and with my own current personal truth?
2. Which perspective is more beneficial/useful to me?
There's more detail than this on Teal's linked page, but I will add this:

Teal states that there is no one reality. Personally, I see a collection of realities, and that collection can be thought of as a whole. She also stated that no one can agree. I disagree. It takes work on the part of everyone involved, but under certain circumstances. I think it's possible to agree on certain fundamental structures so long as they mesh with the internal basis for the people trying to come to an agreement. Hence you have groups of people that purport String or M-Theory as truth, or why some might try to give consideration to something like a Flat Earth theory and see it as viable or, closer to home, the RS.

Notice what I did there? ;)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:36 am

joeyv23 wrote:She also stated that no one can agree. I disagree.
I agree with you. Hypothesis disproved!
joeyv23 wrote:It takes work on the part of everyone involved, but under certain circumstances. I think it's possible to agree on certain fundamental structures so long as they mesh with the internal basis for the people trying to come to an agreement. Hence you have groups of people that purport String or M-Theory as truth, or why some might try to give consideration to something like a Flat Earth theory and see it as viable or, closer to home, the RS.
Rather than playing "musical truths," look for the common denominators behind the theories. These days, the truth behind the theory is an entirely different agenda. (Like IrrationalWacky... mucho $$$ behind that site to discourage anyone from questioning the Matrix.)
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.