Shock Dynamics: The Biblical Flood & Current Earth Configuration

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Shock Dynamics: The Biblical Flood & Current Earth Configuration

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:24 am

Along with reading Fomenko and now William Comyns Beaumont's incredible book(s) my head has been in pre-history, chronology and geology mode for ages time but i've also been spending a lot of time reviewing the ocean floor on google maps/earth and ArcGIS ocean floor map.

I was reviewing the "stretch marks" and other strange features like the South Sandwich Islands at the tip of South America, which looked to be a bit like the scar of a meteor glancing the earth at an angle, or slipping continental plates:
I wanted to get to the bottom of this.

The more I looked the more I saw stretch marks from expansion and having recently become an uncle, found something very interesting that is very much related: https://www.motherandbaby.co.uk/pregnan ... about-them

You'll love this... :D
How do stretch marks form?

Your skin can be divided into three main levels: the epidermis (outermost layer), the dermis and the subcutis (innermost layer). [think mantle, asthenosphere and lithosphere of the planet]

‘Stretch marks are caused by scarring that occurs in the dermis when it is stretched,’ explains Dr Anjali. During pregnancy, your skin becomes increasingly taut as your uterus expands to make space for your growing baby. But it’s like trying to build an extension for a new lodger without using any new bricks.

A rapid period of expansion disrupts the collagen and elastic fibres in your dermis, resulting in decreased strength and elasticity. This connective tissue is stretched to breaking point. ‘When this happens,’ explains Dr Anjali, ‘you can start to see deeper layers of your skin’s connective tissue through the gaps. This is what we call a stretch mark.’

Stretch marks don’t just affect pregnant women [they affect planets too!]. ‘I see a lot of teenage boys who have suddenly shot up in height and have stretch marks around their thighs,’ says Dr Anjali. ‘People who start to workout intensively can get them around their biceps, and individuals who have put on a lot of weight quickly are susceptible too.’ So you can expect to see them wherever there’s a rapid expansion.

With this in mind, viewing the stretch mark lines on the ocean floor shows expansion is often one direction, sometimes two, sometimes twisting, with the occasional lines going perpendicular or at angles but how was that possible...? In my head I was figuring out how the process happened but was unable to play around with it, almost resorting to cutting out maps or making one and layering with ocean floor age etc.

Luckily I decided to have a good look to see if any others were seeing what I was, especially in relation to meteor strikes during the great bombardment (and the earlier/bigger deluge). Having spent a lot of time up mountains and reviewing topography maps over the years I just knew that most mountain ranges were formed quickly in a fast cataclysmic event which folded over and raised ranges, as observed on many mountain features during my hikes.

I was completely blown away when I stumbled on the videos by John Michael Fisher about his Shock Dynamic Theory, they are so very accurate and logical and should give you all that "aha!" moment. Granted, he's not correct about absolutely everything, but he's open to the hollow earth theory as a result of this. The main crux of his argument is that the egg-shell of the earth was shattered by this early impact, creating continental plates that shuffled around due to a more liquid lithosphere as a result of the impact force, creating every single little surface detail you can see on our globe, mountains, continent positions etc. He also ties this in with gravity anomalies and much more.

Enjoy the videos and I also highly recommend reading through the entire website:

The website is: http://www.newgeology.us/

Enjoy!

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Shock Dynamics: The Biblical Flood & Current Earth Configuration

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm surprised there hasn't been a single reply to this post yet so I thought I would do a follow up as I posted the two Shock Dynamics videos to a hillwalking forum recently and... well I was shocked by the replies!

The first person to respond didn't even watch the video and just went into a rant on why it was wrong based on the few words I typed saying that I thought it was interesting, made more sense than plate tectonics, gave some hill examples, mentioned a meteor impact and the deluge of history/mythology then said it was hard to ignore once you watch it.

The following replies wanted to be very sweary but refrained and agreed with the first response, others then labeled it as bad as flat earth, preached more "science is always correct and anything else is always wrong" and went on to say it was quakery, I was religious, trying to fit science into religion and I should speak to a minister if I want to learn about god! :shock: :roll:

Clearly the scientific dogma created by society has now entered the religious zone and you are a heretic, odd person or worth attacking simply for having an alternative view or posting any well thought out theory that makes a lot of sense and has a lot of scientific evidence to back it up.

But hey, why bother applying scientific method when you can just attack someone for attempting to start what he thought might be an interesting discussion without even reading or watching the evidence! Anyone that actually knows me will know i'm very logical and thorough when it comes to reviewing evidence and observing but also that I don't have a closed mind when it comes to new information, I try and assimilate it into what I already know. I fear there is little hope left for humanity, that or it's just a few twats with closed minds enjoying a rant and putting someone down, praise science!

I never replied to any of these posts and have decided to keep off that forum now, it would have made things worse if I had responded (especially before a good 10 days of reflection), I don't have the time or energy to get into a debate with people who are so close-minded and stuck in a religious-scientific mindset where the mainstream and science is god and anything else is as bad as the flat earth. Of course the flat earth theory is utter nonsense but as we know, it's been a well prepared psyop and has given science yet another weapon and put down to anyone questioning the status quo.

The mind boggles it really does... :(

If anyone needs me i'll be wearing a tin hat, praying to Enlil and reading up more on why the earth is flat while thinking of what other half-baked ideas and lies I can come up with... :lol:

Ilkka
Atriensis
Atriensis

Post by Ilkka » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:26 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm
Clearly the scientific dogma created by society has now entered the religious zone and you are a heretic, odd person or worth attacking simply for having an alternative view or posting any well thought out theory that makes a lot of sense and has a lot of scientific evidence to back it up.
Its been like that for quite some time now. Scientists acting like priests when their belief system is being challenged. It makes sense in psychological way its like an personal attack of your world views, you wouldn't like that at all, so the first reaction would be defending as you would've done when reading their reaction, although I think that it quickly was brushed off from your emotional state.
Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 pm
If anyone needs me i'll be wearing a tin hat, praying to Enlil and reading up more on why the earth is flat while thinking of what other half-baked ideas and lies I can come up with... :lol:
Good call, you do that my good sir, cheerio! :lol:
Enjoy the Silence

DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Post by DSKlausler » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:27 am

Ilkka wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:26 am
Its been like that for quite some time now. Scientists acting like priests when their belief system is being challenged.
Oh, I think it's more than that.

Tenure = $$$ = their cozy livelihood.

Aslo the alphabet agencies keep track of these "professors"... they are "reminded" of the status quo, and to conform or be cast out.

PhD = Piled Higher and Deeper.
Anything is possible with the proper training.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:41 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:24 am
I was reviewing the "stretch marks" and other strange features like the South Sandwich Islands at the tip of South America, which looked to be a bit like the scar of a meteor glancing the earth at an angle, or slipping continental plates:
Though there was a meteor-hurling competition between the Titans on Mars and the Olympians on Earth a while back, most meteor strikes are nearly-orthogonal impacts. This happens because the dense atmosphere will "bounce" glancing blows away from Earth, much like the reentry angle used in orbital craft. (Nice design feature.) If you look at a globe with elevations, you'll see circular craters covering the Earth, just like the moon. I believe I did a post on that a long time ago.

Regarding the Sandwich islands... South America and Antarctica are still connected on the old maps, so that had to be recent--the last expansion event, which opened up the Arctic ocean, slid the Bargos Islands south and caused the stretch marks in the eastern, Atlantic basin--pushing Europe further away from America. What happens if you take a "sea level" body of water, then suddenly increase the "floorspace" -- you just made a bigger kettle to hold the ocean, and the ocean level DROPS. The pressure difference between the Pacific and Atlantic would break free at the weakest point--the Sandwich Islands, and the ocean water, itself, poured through the gap pushing the islands eastward. This situation is probably what pushed the Bargos Islands south at the same time, Pacific water coming across the newly-formed Arctic ocean, filling the basin.

If you ever played in streams and creeks when a kid, you may recognize the "mud pattern" of water flow that pushed the Sandwich islands to the east, which exactly what happens when you dam a creek and the dam breaks. This is also supported by the fact that the ocean floor of the Strait of Magellan is still SIMA (the simatic crust, from SI-lica and MA-gnesium). An impact would have exposed the asthenosphere (only a couple miles down from the SIMA), which would have flooded the region with much heavier igneous rock, as the asthenosphere is magma.

Also interesting to note is that "stretch marks" appear on land, as well. When I was living in the Shirley Basin in Wyoming, all you saw with the naked eye was a large, flat plain between two mountain ranges. However, when you looked with binoculars from a vantage point (in my case 40 feet up my windmill tower), you see rolling hills, like a tight piece of rubber--stretch marks where the mountain ranges pulled apart, creating the plain.
Djchrismac wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:24 am
Having spent a lot of time up mountains and reviewing topography maps over the years I just knew that most mountain ranges were formed quickly in a fast cataclysmic event which folded over and raised ranges, as observed on many mountain features during my hikes.
Curiously enough, the idea of mountain ranges being "recent" may be backwards, like everything else. That idea is based on the premise of plates sliding around, crashing into each other, forming mountains. But with an expanding Earth--that is not the case. Things are getting pulled apart, not squished together. (There are some friction zones, but that is a minority.)

As I saw in Wyoming, "the stretch mark" zones are your plains and valleys. So if you reverse-engineer this, you suck out the valleys and by the time you get rid of all of them, including the ocean basins, you have one heck of a mountainous, spiky ball of a planet! There will be some circular valleys from meteor impacts, but for the most part, the entire planet will be all mountain ranges--just like our moon has, caused by craters from impact events and vulcanism.

(Far side of the moon... not a smooth ball! Also notice there are no "streak marks" from grazing impacts. There is also a post here showing a video of a meteor grazing the moon--and it bounces across it, leaving a series of circular craters--not a skid mark.)

If you want a simple test, take a small piece of rubber and clamp it in a vice, so it can be pulled tight. Start with very little tension, then coat it with some mud and tap your fingers on the mud, making little spikes everywhere your fingers lift up. These are your mountains. Wait until the tips of the mud dry--and they DO dry first--the mountain peaks, then twist the handle on the vice, pulling the rubber apart slightly. What happens? ... cracks open up and the mud that has not dried flows into them, making plains and valleys. Bigger cracks expose the rubber sheet (ocean floors). Voilà, you have a model of the expanding Earth, that matches the structure of the crust (SIAL being the mud, SIMA the rubber)--and shows all the features we see across the surface.

Regarding the religious nature of science... Larson ran into that in 1959 when he published his first book--termed "preposterous," even though it had EVERY feature of a "theory of everything" they were looking for. It has just evolved from a standard "humph!" to scientific evangelism. Larson wasted decades trying to convince the scientific entrenchment (versus "establishment") to consider his ideas, with no luck. All that accomplished was wasting decades that could have been put into further development of the RS ideas. That is why I do not engage "conventional science" and just keep pushing on with RS2.

PS: these days, they are "aluminum hats," since tin foil was pulled from the market after WWII.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.