Chang'e 3 Lunar Lander

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Chang'e 3 Lunar Lander

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Not sure whether to put this here, or in Psi-Phi!
change3-lander.jpg
Chang'e 3 Lunar Lander
It occurs to me that, if this was dropped from orbit, that huge rocket sticking out of the bottom just MIGHT have disturbed the soil underneath when it came down... the feet certainly did. To me, it looks like someone dropped it there via a winch. Also has that plain black backdrop--just like NASA--and when the brightness is enhanced, it shows the vertical slats of a studio wall.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.
Forever Standing Guard over the Bridge Between the Realms

Andrew
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Chang'e 3 Lunar Lander

Post by Andrew » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Well, as they say, never send a wench to do a man's job.

I almost thought there were stars in the background, but it was just dust on my monitor. I brightened the photo in photoshop, and I can't see any vertical lines or panes in the blackness though.

Good spot that there is no disturbance by the propulsion system landing.

Have to take into consideration as well the name of the space mission, and its likely "programming" of what they want people to accept: Chang'e.

*Hoffman glasses* CHANGE. (purposely in capital letters)

The season premiere of X-Files a few days ago even showed the moon landing was faked. And the premiere of the season before this directly acknowledged chemtrails, the depopulation agenda, the 9-11 false flag to undercut civil liberties to install a Orwellian, technological super-state, made by a cabal of Men for men, eventually using the alien card via Blue Beam to unite the world against its propagated greatest threat.
"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

7Serpent
Indagator
Indagator

Post by 7Serpent » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:35 am

Look closer at the ramp structure to the left side... see the shadows underneath, they are opposite all the other shadows showing light source from the rh side?

I guess they are showing some vehicle left the lander and went down the ramp.. zoom in on the vehicle tracks, they look like 3 ridges not a tire depression with a track pattern..

Zoom the lander feet.. if the legs had pads they are buried and no surface beyond the square tubing is disturbed! This demonstrates the legs have no pads? What?

But yah the deceleration rocket disturbed nothing either, not one grain of soil.

Obvious major deception.

Since the media questions nothing, the people don't look, don't question either, it must be real.. who am l to question anything? Hell l don't work for NASA, lm no rocket scientist.

People have negative IQ these days..

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:41 am

7Serpent wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:35 am
People have negative IQ these days..
LOL... now THAT is a highly accurate statement! People ARE dumbing themselves down, regularly. I guess that WOULD be a "negative IQ!"
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:01 am

The Aulis website has a load of similar good content and research on the Moon landing anomalies:

http://www.aulis.com/