Planetary Electric Discharge

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
DSKlausler
Centurio
Centurio

Planetary Electric Discharge

Post by DSKlausler » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:33 pm

All the talk about geologic events, and lightening reminded me of some Electric Universe stuff that I read a while back... maybe Saturn Theory or some such.

Anyway, I seem to remember part of the thesis was that at one time Saturn was so close that electric discharges were generated between it and earth. AND, the massive Grand Canyon (USA/Arizona) is one such remnant of a discharge. Common erosion position fails in that no debris remains, and the path of the Colorado [river] would have had to have been UP HILL as I recall.

Comments?
Anything is possible with the proper training.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Planetary Electric Discharge

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:16 pm

DSKlausler wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:33 pm
Anyway, I seem to remember part of the thesis was that at one time Saturn was so close that electric discharges were generated between it and earth. AND, the massive Grand Canyon (USA/Arizona) is one such remnant of a discharge. Common erosion position fails in that no debris remains, and the path of the Colorado [river] would have had to have been UP HILL as I recall.

Comments?
I would concur that Saturn was closer in the past, though not sure about the space lightning. I believe that idea came from Velikovsky.

I've been to the Grand Canyon and agree it is NOT erosion. To me, that entire region (look at a satellite view) appears to be "expansion cracks" from the expansion of the planet--which is why there would be no debris. It just got pulled open.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Speaking of space lightning, I read something the other day that boggled my mind...

The following was taken from the book "Extra-Terrestrials Among Us" (p.25):
Records of the 687 B.C. battle between the Assyrians and the Hebrews indicate that "a blast from heaven" reduced the bodies of 185,000 Assyrians to ashes but left their clothes intact.

The source of this tale is the bible:
But the Lord sent a destroying angel against the army of Sennacherib, who slew in one night 185,000 men (2 Kings 19:35)
[...]
As to the defeat of his army by the destroying angel, the Rabbins believe, that fire fell upon them from heaven, and reduced their bodies to ashes, without doing any harm to their clothes, which fell to the possession of the Israelites, as they pretend. (Calmet's Great Dictionary of the Holy Bible)
What kind of space weapon kills bodies but not clothes?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:58 am

animus wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:04 pm
What kind of space weapon kills bodies but not clothes?
Probably not space-based, given that pictures of angels in flight tended to have contrails coming out of their feet... probably some kind of jet aircraft doing the delivery.

The weapon, itself, a microwave bomb. Water in the body (blood) turns immediately to steam, explodes the body, leaving nothing but dry ash and clothes. This weapon was depicted quite clearly in the War of the Worlds remake in 2005.

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Post by tymeflyz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:13 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:16 pm
I've been to the Grand Canyon and agree it is NOT erosion. To me, that entire region (look at a satellite view) appears to be "expansion cracks" from the expansion of the planet--which is why there would be no debris. It just got pulled open.

LB do you know if "( view) appears to be "expansion cracks"; represents both sides as a matching puzzle piece profile?
I would try myself but I'm using an older Mac the does not play well with Gaggel eartht ; p

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:28 am

tymeflyz wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:13 pm
LB do you know if "( view) appears to be "expansion cracks"; represents both sides as a matching puzzle piece profile?
I would try myself but I'm using an older Mac the does not play well with Gaggel eartht ; p
I doubt you would see that detail now, given the amount of wind and water erosion that has occurred since the crack opened up.