Got another question?

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Got another question?

Post by LoneBear » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:52 am

There is another Q'uo session coming up this weekend, April 3rd. Let me know if y'all have another question, or need some clarifications on Q'uo's last reply.

Note that Carla takes summers off (starting May, I believe), so I think there are only 2 sessions left. She starts back up in September.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Got another question?

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:34 am

I guess at this point I would volunteer that if Q'uo would like to elaborate on this question further that they do so. If I end up with a specific question before tomorrow evening i'll post it. thanks!

_A

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Reincarnation?

Post by LoneBear » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:44 am

I was talking with Silent0ne yesterday about reincarnation, and the idea came up that the topic of reincarnation might be a good Q'uo question. We have discussed it briefly in other parts of this forum... what might be the "high points" of interest concerning reincarnation?

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:48 pm

oh I thought the questions had to pertain to the 'rangers' symbol.

If your opening this up to other question's I've quite a list.

as for reincarnation:

I still don't have an accurate mental model of the state of the self 'inbetween' incarnations. I assume that in existing with full knowledge of self in a timeless realm an individual still does not have the level of awareness of all things. So in dying we do not return to the creator, as in we do not become omniscient, but we return to a realm where pure being places us within a 'plane' of existence - or reality whose dimnesions correspond to our mental/spiritual concentration.
I guess I am asking for comment or clarification. So what is it about the state of an entity prior to 3rd density incarnation that prevents spiritual evolution? Or is it just a difference in the time it takes? I know this is in the ra material but I am not always clear on what that material is saying - perhaps this isn't relevant to ask q'uo.

In that case, I am curious as to what points you all came up with in your discussion.

_a

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:15 pm

WarmSylph wrote:oh I thought the questions had to pertain to the 'rangers' symbol.

If your opening this up to other question's I've quite a list.
No, it can be anything. Q'uo will do a speech on one major topic, then try to answer more specific questions. Post your list, and I'll see if I can get someone to read it to Q'uo for comment.
WarmSylph wrote:So what is it about the state of an entity prior to 3rd density incarnation that prevents spiritual evolution? Or is it just a difference in the time it takes? I know this is in the ra material but I am not always clear on what that material is saying - perhaps this isn't relevant to ask q'uo.
Can you put that into a question format, such that it is not ambiguous as to what you are asking?

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:31 pm

as for the reincarnation text - I was just trying to log my thought on this thread. I don't really have a pertinent question about reincarnation at this time, but I am interested in what is said.

I do have a few specific question:

Could Q'uo comment on the architect Le Corbusier? I suspect he is of 'wanderer' origins and I would like to know, if its possible to share, why his 'work' manifested through architecture.

Could Q'uo comment on this question:" If one cannot be a monk of one thing, can one be a monk of all things?" This question is really about how to deal with the desire to live life in a spiritualy potent manner, but without leaving 'society'.

Could Q'uo comment on any connections between the counterculture movement of the 60's(beat generation) with the smaller movement of the late 80's (techno-rave)?

_Adam

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:10 am

WarmSylph wrote:Could Q'uo comment on the architect Le Corbusier? I suspect he is of 'wanderer' origins and I would like to know, if its possible to share, why his 'work' manifested through architecture.

Could Q'uo comment on this question:" If one cannot be a monk of one thing, can one be a monk of all things?" This question is really about how to deal with the desire to live life in a spiritualy potent manner, but without leaving 'society'.

Could Q'uo comment on any connections between the counterculture movement of the 60's(beat generation) with the smaller movement of the late 80's (techno-rave)?
The questions were asked during yesterday's session. I'll post the results when I receive either the audio tape or transcript, since I wasn't there this time.

Silent0ne

Post by Silent0ne » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:25 pm

I was at that session and from what i can recall Q'uo went into some pretty interesting details, but with less humor than the past few sessions. It was a slightly short session though as we ran out of questions before Q'uo were ready to end it but i think it will be helpful anyhow.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:29 pm

oh ok. well I hope my q's didn't have anything to do with dampening the mood or tone. thanks!

_A

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:15 am

here are three more questions to submit if carla has not entered summer break. if so, no worries, perhaps they are for us to discuss:

1. Could Q'uo comment on the future probabilites of 3rd density as 4th density becomes primarily activated for us? As in, without the great global catasrpohe's to shake things up and really make new room for 4th density energy, what might we consider about the future of the current world?

2. Could Q'uo comment on the nature of 'new age spiritual' and emotional resiliancy ? Its been said by others that many so called 'esoteric' groups are emotionally bankrupt and either get caught in the web of conspiracy theories or shallow fluff. How might we 'rangers' and everyday spiritual people consider pleasent/unpleasent experiences in concernt with spiritual seeking and intention?

3. Could Q'uo comment on this statement: unity is not the opression of difference to manufacturing of a homogenous people. Unity is the dissolution of the illusion of different meaning seperated or absolutely disconnected. People and groups who seek unity seek to connect across seemingly on crossable differences and distinctions to discover how the mind body and spirit is both so alike and so different. Those who seek this unity also seek to maintain harmony which is a process of interfacing between differnecs perceived as 'seperate' and finding the bridge or connection. Thus those who beleive in unity and seek to maintain harmony do not avoid unpleasent experiences but by beleiving in one-ness are open to new connections being made between beings and situations that may at first deny any connection.

Perhaps thats too much, so intsead: Could Q'uo comment on this statement: those who beleive in one-ness and seek unity do not beleive that different or distinct means 'seperate and unfathomable'. Instead these beings seek to maintain harmony through pleasent and unpleasent experiences by retaining the spiritual base of One-ness and so remain open to the forging of connection across semingly disconnected experiences, peoples and times.

4. Could Q'up comment on the nature of music, rythm and tempo and the culture that seems to follow wanderers. How does music and the arts play a role in the existence of beings such as those of Q'uo?

5. Could Q'uo comment on the annual Burning Man Gathering in new mexico? Would a culture such as this precipitate an environment conducive to the local presence of being such as those of Q'uo?

6. Could Q'uo comment on the nature of the group known as the Merry Pranksters who, during the psychedlic era of the 50's, used substances and experiences to push the limits of the consciouss mind? Was this group reaching a level of connection that allowed for the prescence of social memory creation? I am trying to consider what possible experiences a group seeking in one-ness and even reveling in one-ness might experience as they begin to dissolve the illusions of seperation.

I know its overload, but they are here!

_A

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:23 am

Much of this has been addressed by Q'uo and the Ra material already. My comments attached, from what I remember...
WarmSylph wrote:1. Could Q'uo comment on the future probabilites of 3rd density as 4th density becomes primarily activated for us? As in, without the great global catasrpohe's to shake things up and really make new room for 4th density energy, what might we consider about the future of the current world?
4th density is already active. The friction we feel is the transition -- the spiritual "scraping" of two spiritual realms moving at different rates.

There isn't going to be a great, global catastrophe... only "minor inconveniences" according to Ra.
WarmSylph wrote:2. Could Q'uo comment on the nature of 'new age spiritual' and emotional resiliancy ? Its been said by others that many so called 'esoteric' groups are emotionally bankrupt and either get caught in the web of conspiracy theories or shallow fluff. How might we 'rangers' and everyday spiritual people consider pleasent/unpleasent experiences in concernt with spiritual seeking and intention?
The quality of any experience is based on the way the ego values it. Stop valuing with the ego, and start valuing with the entirety of Self. In the larger picture, all experience is an opportunity to learn.

Rangers, who are still based in 3rd density form, will not be able to maintain the 4th density vibration at all times, will fall prey to the distortions of the Ego, and have experiences that are both pleasant and painful. Use your intelligence to moderate your response. Consciousness requires intelligent ACTION, not unconscious REACTION. Think before you act; the unpleasant is often a misunderstanding. Give yourself time to understand before you react.
WarmSylph wrote:3. Could Q'uo comment on this statement: unity is not the opression of difference to manufacturing of a homogenous people. Unity is the dissolution of the illusion of different meaning seperated or absolutely disconnected. People and groups who seek unity seek to connect across seemingly on crossable differences and distinctions to discover how the mind body and spirit is both so alike and so different. Those who seek this unity also seek to maintain harmony which is a process of interfacing between differnecs perceived as 'seperate' and finding the bridge or connection. Thus those who beleive in unity and seek to maintain harmony do not avoid unpleasent experiences but by beleiving in one-ness are open to new connections being made between beings and situations that may at first deny any connection.

Perhaps thats too much, so intsead: Could Q'uo comment on this statement: those who beleive in one-ness and seek unity do not beleive that different or distinct means 'seperate and unfathomable'. Instead these beings seek to maintain harmony through pleasent and unpleasent experiences by retaining the spiritual base of One-ness and so remain open to the forging of connection across semingly disconnected experiences, peoples and times.
I can ask this question, but unless you understand the difference between 5/5=1 and 1=5/5, then you may not understand the answer (it has been addressed numerous times, because most do not understand what is meant by "unity", "one-ness" and "illusion.")
WarmSylph wrote:4. Could Q'up comment on the nature of music, rythm and tempo and the culture that seems to follow wanderers. How does music and the arts play a role in the existence of beings such as those of Q'uo?
This is an interesting question... you would probably need to be more specific, though, since culture plays a major role on how music is expressed. Those of other worlds do not have the diversity we have here.
WarmSylph wrote:5. Could Q'uo comment on the annual Burning Man Gathering in new mexico? Would a culture such as this precipitate an environment conducive to the local presence of being such as those of Q'uo?
So you want to flame Q'uo? :)
WarmSylph wrote:6. Could Q'uo comment on the nature of the group known as the Merry Pranksters who, during the psychedlic era of the 50's, used substances and experiences to push the limits of the consciouss mind?
Ra commented on this (not this group in particular, but in general), which was omitted from the published material and recently recovered from the audio tapes. See the material on http://wiki.lawof1.org . They do not promote drug use, and consider it damaging to the higher functions of the psyche. It was omitted from the books because the channeler had used them, and the Ra were not happy about it. Apparently, it causes far more long-term damage than short-term good.
WarmSylph wrote:Was this group reaching a level of connection that allowed for the prescence of social memory creation? I am trying to consider what possible experiences a group seeking in one-ness and even reveling in one-ness might experience as they begin to dissolve the illusions of seperation.
If they have not individuated (and most have not), then they dissolve their spirit complex and return to the group mind of the animal kingdom. By necessity, they will then have to restart the 3rd density on another world. The purpose of 3rd density is to reach a point of self-actualization to utilize free will by making informed choices. These scenarios defeat the purpose of 3rd density, so you get "held back", not "graduated."

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:07 pm

Has q'uo or ra spoken about the mayan calendar system, the 13:20 ratio of time and related info? If not is it worth refining a question for?

_A

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:52 am

WarmSylph wrote:Has q'uo or ra spoken about the mayan calendar system, the 13:20 ratio of time and related info? If not is it worth refining a question for?
Not that I recall; you could always search the L/L site for the info. I think that bit was left to the "South American" contact group that Ra mentioned.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

April 3, 2005 Q'uo Answers

Post by LoneBear » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:59 am

V: Q’uo, we have some questions from the group we call the Rangers. One of them is: “Could you comment on this question, ‘If one cannot be a monk of just one thing, can one be a monk of all things?’ This question is really about how to deal with the desire to live in a spiritually potent manner without leaving society.”

We are those of Q’uo and are aware of your query, my brother. We believe that we understand this question and would begin the answer by defining, in some general way, the term, monk.[3] The monk is an entity which has dedicated its life to a discipline which has as its purpose the simplifying and the deepening of the course of a life so that, like a creek that has been brought into one channel, it may be more powerful to express devotion and service. It is entirely possible to be such a dedicated entity with or without the group which has formed itself around one religious system. It means, however, that such an entity must choose the rule of its life for itself, without the aid and, shall we say, the crutch of an established practice, a carefully articulated rule of life.

In light of the preceding discussion of the nature of such a group as this present circle of seeking, it becomes obvious that any rule of life is easier to think about, articulate, and explore when there is a group of like-minded entities which creates that sacred space where each is helping each to bring each other home. A group such as the Rangers has indeed the potential for creating such a group without the necessity for being in one place at one time; for the communication system of your internet and email creates another kind of immediacy in which questions common to all can be explored.

The key to being such a dedicated entity, however, lies in the continuing devotion to the development of and the living out of a rule of life.[4] This transforms the everyday into the sacred. In the life of a monk, devotion is expressed by every action, not just those times which are sacred in definition according to some practice, like the gathering for religious services or observances. Every aspect of the life of a monk is offered sacredness by the dedication of the entity to the rule of life of that particular monastic order. In such an entity’s life, cleaning the house is equivalent to cleansing the spirit of imperfections. Washing the clothing, the body and the dishes becomes equivalent to dipping one’s seemingly soiled self, in sum and essence, into the transforming water that creates healing and cleanliness within. The preparation of the food necessary to feed the body becomes equivalent to the preparation of the sacrificed and dedicated self to the service of the one infinite Creator. Each thing that is done with the intention of expressing devotion to the one infinite Creator becomes sacred. Thusly, there is nothing in the everyday and ordinary life that is not sacred.

We welcome further questions upon these points from those known as the Rangers, but shall not attempt to anticipate them.

Is there another query at this time?

V: There are two further queries from the Rangers. One of them asks if Q’uo would comment on any connections between counter-culture movements of various decades such as the 50’s beat generation, the 60’s flower children and the 80’s techno-rave movement?

We are those of Q’uo and are aware of your query, my brother. We would suggest two points of connection among many. The first connection is the one of the spirit and flesh. In each generation, the yearning for that which is beneath the surface expresses itself in ways both negative and positive in terms of what this instrument would describe as negative or critical expression and positive or radiant expression. The connection between these generational terms and their expressions, both critical and radiant, is the connection of the spirit within the boundaries of flesh yearning to express that “something more” that is felt, yet often cannot be found, in the everyday.

That quality that is so blessed within the young within incarnation is the quality that sees clearly the hypocrisy and the tomb-like structure of indifference that has been created by those whose hope has fled. And whether it is the critical and dark energy of the beat generation, the transcendent joy of the flower children, or the very mixed darkness and lightness of the techno-rave sorrow and joy, all expressed together, the energy is that of transformation, and this is that which wrenches spirit into flesh.

Those who are outside of the energy of these movements within the young are distracted, oftentimes, by the collateral images, icons, and accessories, if you will, of such movements. Those who have experienced, from the inside out, these energies, know beyond any doubting the validity and the rightness of the spirit. And if it must be pulled or tugged or wrenched to appear within flesh then these energies are accepted and even welcomed.

It seems as though there is violence involved in such movements. And perhaps we would say that insofar as this may be so, it is due to the violent nature of the wind of spirit when it is called into a space that has not been prepared as a sacred space. However impure that energy seems, it is a true blessing not only to those who feel it and express it, but to the world which has been changed by its inclusion.

The other aspect that we would point out, in terms of the commonality of these movements, is that they have in common being much more native to and obvious to the nature of those who are awakening as wanderers or as those who are ready to be wanderers; that is, who are ready to graduate from third density into fourth; who are ready to drop the flesh and live in love. In a sense, this is about the release of fear. Love and fear cannot co-exist and the expression of love is the release of fear. It is the movement from death to larger life.

V: The last Ranger question is whether you would comment on the architect, LeCorbusier? I suspect is of wanderer origins and would like to know if it is possible to share why his work manifested through architecture?

We are those of Q’uo and are aware of your query, my brother. In terms of specifics, it is not possible for us to discuss one entity such as LeCorbusier. However, it is interesting to look into the nature of how creativity works within a life experience. The same creative wind blows for all and on that wind lie melodies, themes, motifs, and other avenues of intelligent expression of the fire of spirit. The energies of suffering and learning catch the facets of personality uniquely for each unique entity. And as an entity awakens within incarnation to the truth and beauty of its own being, possibilities open up in this and that way, unique to each entity. One entity may express creativity by growing a family and helping the young souls within that family to flower. Another entity may hear the call of a certain kind of expression of devotion and become a guardian of truth, an upholder of justice, or an agent of the healing power of human love. All professions call with the song of the muse to those entities whose personalities are shaped so that those structures hold their passion and give them avenues of expression. Every artist catches the wind of spirit and finds ways to draw images that catch the light and share the vision. Every musician hears those melodies that are drifting from angelic essences embedded within the inner planes and responsive to the winds of the times and the energies of the generation now alive. And so it is, with those who see the value of shape and ratio and wish to create places for the heart and the spirit to thrive.

(Pause.)

We are those of Q’uo and since we seem to have exhausted the queries within the circle this day, we would leave you, as we found you, in the love and the light, the peace and the power, of the one infinite Creator. Adonai. Adonai.

Notes added by Carla:

3 In http://www.dictionary.com, a monk is defined as “a man who is a member of a brotherhood living in a monastery and devoted to a discipline prescribed by his order. Its derivation is from the Greek, ‘monos’ meaning ‘single’.”

4 The “rule of life” for many religious orders begins with the principles of poverty, chastity and obedience. Included in a rule of life are such choices as how to observe a daily worship of the Creator, how to serve the Creator and how to praise and thank the Creator. In some monastic orders the rule of life is quite long and complex, covering virtually every aspect and natural function of living.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:58 pm

2 questions about the above:

1.) What do they mean by they 'welcome questions but they won't anticipate them' ?
2.) I asked abour corbusier because I thought they could speak more specifically about those who've died.

well, I've another set of questions for us and Q'uo if possible:

what is the nature of that pairing between two beings who find in each other that love and wisdom that connects them "not for a day, a week or even a year - but for all eternity" ? IN the 'higher densities' how does sexual attraction and compainionship play out?

On the worlds those of Q'uo evolved from, how did they typically enter into 4th density service ? what cultures and sociological constructions did they move through on their way towards living in love?

thanks all!
_a

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:37 am

WarmSylph wrote:1.) What do they mean by they 'welcome questions but they won't anticipate them' ?
That means YOU have to explicitly ask the questions. I believe this was discussed in Book I of the Ra material. To anticipate a question would mean that they have scanned your mind and found a missing bit of info you needed, and could answer it without you asking directly. That would be a violation of free will.
WarmSylph wrote:2.) I asked abour corbusier because I thought they could speak more specifically about those who've died.
Hummm... must mean he isn't "dead" then, doesn't it? You suspect a Wanderer, so if that is the case and he did not complete his mission and is back in physical form, they couldn't speak of him because he would still be "alive" and incognito. (Remember that sometimes the lack of an answer is actually an answer).
WarmSylph wrote:well, I've another set of questions for us and Q'uo if possible:
I've sent them to Carla, and copied GhostCat who will probably do the asking.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:01 pm

lone bear,

1. I guess I am still confused about that. do you mean that I personal have to show up at a meeting and ask these questions? If not then I don't see how those questions being asked by another requires the origional response..

2. true. quite a possibility I hadn't really considered. I agree about the lack of 'answer' being an answer as well. Thanks again lone bear! I appreciate all your help with the info exchanges. Do you know if this channeling session will be live audio or recorded or was that notion scrapped?

_A

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:25 pm

question:

what is the metaphysical nature of empathy? is empathy an extension of 4th density activation? ans if this makes it to Q'uo, what would Q'uo suggest to those who are discovering their empathic selves 'late' in life and in a culture which is not sensitive to this disposition and so have become incredibly defensive, dense and untrusting because of their tendency to 'walk the path of another' with such intensity?

what do you all think about this notion of empathy? I am active on some other message boards about many different topic and one recent group I joined is allowing people who consider themselves to have empathic tendencies to connect and share and begin to grasp what this means. I see this as an extension of personl 4th density activation because it seems to me to be a step towards the telepathic sharing of information. Empathy goes beyond simply sympathizing with the experience of another person but is the actual sharing of one interior with another between two or more beings. Empaths also have a tendency to receive gropu mind broadcasts and are really affected by group energies and thought-forms. because of this, along with growing up without understanding spiritual/psychic defense and coping, many have become turned incredibly inward, confused and unable to cope with the bombardment of 'energies' that don't seem like 'their own'. I am definately interersted in what you all ahve to say about this and if there is time, those of Q'uo.

Thanks!

A_

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:02 am

WarmSylph wrote:1. I guess I am still confused about that. do you mean that I personal have to show up at a meeting and ask these questions? If not then I don't see how those questions being asked by another requires the origional response..
Q'uo can answer the questions presented by anyone. BUT, if the question is ambiguous or not clearly stated, the person acting as proxy cannot "fix it" because they are not you, and may not understand the original intent behind the question. You would have to be there to do clarification or follow-up questions that are derived from the responses given. So one should take time in phrasing questions to get the least ambiguity and most clarity, particularly if they are going to be asked by proxy.
WarmSylph wrote:I appreciate all your help with the info exchanges. Do you know if this channeling session will be live audio or recorded or was that notion scrapped?
It is out on http://www.lawof1.org/audio/ , down at the bottom. The tape from the last session was DOA (dead on arrival), so I was unable to digitize it. I am waiting on a replacement from L/L.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:47 am

ah alright. Thanks for the clarification!

_A

cointreau
Cognitor
Cognitor

Next session

Post by cointreau » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:33 pm

The next Qu'o session will be in September then?