The Book of Giants, 200 fallen angels & the deluge

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

The Book of Giants, 200 fallen angels & the deluge

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:36 pm

I recently saved the paper below and read it the other night... boy did it provide some interesting insights!

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/book_of_giants.pdf

I'll let others read it before discussing further but will provide some notes and a brief(!) summary as food for thought:

200 watchers, 200 trees, 200 of every animal... why the significance of 200?

The fallen angels, were they they progenitors of the advanced humans, like the saints (maybe even the LM's "beasts")? Remember almost all of our current history is written by the winners, the saints had magical powers, seems to me they were "adopted" by the church much like the other sacred and ancient "pagan" sites were.

More accurately, following the deluge and destruction of Atlantis and the original biblical battlezone of the British Isles that left northern Scotland all squished back in 3000 or so B.C., the Romans and the Church set about covering up true history and making their own, re-writing prophecy into the bible and editing it all to suit their agenda of control.

God, Enlil, was angry as the "lust" and forbidden knowledge was passed to mankind... sounds to me like Enki and 199 of his angel buddies went down to earth, taught the new slaves more than they should, created a few chimera for fun which made the head god of war pretty miffed!

Satan/Lucifer/Enki was with them when they were punished but disappeared! So if this was the original deluge of Deucalion/Flood of Noah post 13 year war of the gods and giants and Enki vanished, did he then go underground, plot the downfall of his brother with an LM resistance, going to war in the 1300's again and finally banishing him, winning the moon (heaven) back, the black death being a result along with the final meteor strike. I'm reasoning at this as the biblical comet deluge must have been more severe to add 5 days to the orbit post-expansion.

There is definitely a gap in knowledge i'd like to explore more there, it also seems to me like the Templars were the elite troops of Enlil and his loyal band of Jewish or Roman subjects, i'd like to know more about the timeline from 1300-1500, the big picture is slowly forming but it's taking some time, much more reading to do! :D

Dreams... sounds like a future landscape and vision came to many of the fallen angels and prophets, indicating advanced abilities perhaps?

For the flood and fire/brimstone and subsequent destruction it brought to us, I couldn't help but notice the mention of the water drying up and evaporating, something I think hasn't really been considered before. If Comyns Beaumont is correct and a passing (or about to impact) comet and it's tail brings with it plagues and raining frogs and lots of excess water, perhaps, even with expansion, the sea level wasn't affected that much due to the extreme heat, just say enough for some civilisation a few miles off the coast of the UK to be affected for example, once the new sea level settled that is. More comet water balanced out by extreme heat and earth expansion, more landmass, along with a possible melting of ice caps, extra water from the core/hollow earth (see Thomas Burnet) and the return of the water vapour as rain, after all nature likes to seek balance.

Some very interesting reading in the PDF above, what does everyone else think? I have to agree with his well thought out and researched summary, the giants were definitely real, well said! :mrgreen:

tymeflyz
Indagator
Indagator

Re: The Book of Giants, 200 fallen angels & the deluge

Post by tymeflyz » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 pm

yesterday 8/23 i found & started to research this - In Search of the Psychometric Giants of Atlantis - John Foster Forbes: A Life Among Megaliths by ;John Foster Forbes.
http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogs ... ts-of.html
interesting synchronicity , I will report back.

sovert
Indagator
Indagator

Post by sovert » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Awhile back, one of you historical investigators were looking into building some timelines comparing the mainstream view of history with an RS2/alternative dating system. I don't recall who, but did that effort ever get off the ground?

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:14 am

tymeflyz wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 pm
yesterday 8/23 i found & started to research this - In Search of the Psychometric Giants of Atlantis - John Foster Forbes: A Life Among Megaliths by ;John Foster Forbes.
http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogs ... ts-of.html
interesting synchronicity , I will report back.
Interesting indeed, the full article you have linked to above mentions Comyns Beumont's work but dismisses his referencing the biblical stories, which he doesn't only use, his research is a combination of biblical texts, roman texts and mostly mythology (greek/roman etc.) along with other ancient sources and a lot of logic and common sense.

Too many researchers are too quick to dismiss an important piece of the puzzle in favour of their own theories. CB wasn't 100% correct, few are, but his main theory not only stands up but I keep getting confirmation of it from other sources I watch and read.

Another curious synchronicity is that like Sheridan i've also been reading up on ancient pathways and the "old straight track".

Forbes books look very interesting and i'm trying to track them down too now, might not be easy though, tried a second hand bookshop today and they hadn't heard of him but i'll keep on hunting for his books, especially Ages Not So Dark. Thanks for the heads up about him tymeflyz, looking forward to reading and hearing more about his theories.
sovert wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:20 pm
Awhile back, one of you historical investigators were looking into building some timelines comparing the mainstream view of history with an RS2/alternative dating system. I don't recall who, but did that effort ever get off the ground?
That's me, still working on it but no progress for now as I continue reading more material to try and get a chronology framework, getting there slowly but i've only recently been able to access a PC regularly again so it was on hold for a while.

So far, out of everyone i've read, daniel is still the most accurate and ahead of the curve by far when it comes to piecing together true history. :)

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:43 pm

The most difficult part about understanding the past is coming to terms with "everything you know is backwards." When I first looked at the Reciprocal System, it wasn't about learning a new theory--it was about unlearning all the bad assumptions I had been taught over decades of schooling.

The same holds true with religion... one of my favorite references to this comes from an old Doctor Who episode (Tom Baker), "The Armageddon Factor," where the Doctor obtains the "key to time" that can control everything in the Universe, and is supposed to turn it over to the White Guardian:

Unfortunately, religion and spirituality have become "color blind." So when you start looking at all these evil giants running around eating people, one must ask themselves if this is just "propaganda," or truth? At the conclusion of the war between Gods and Men, ENLIL/Jehovah took dominance of the human part of this world--and wrote the history books. The Nephilim sided with ENKI, so I'm sure ENLIL did not have many nice things to say about them.

You may have heard of that there were two races of giants, the Nephilim and the Raphaim--not two races, same race before and after the Deluge. The only difference is that the Raphaim, the survivors of the Deluge, were quite a bit more pissed off at the ANNUNA than their ancestors were.

Something I have noticed in the study of mythology is that man has copied the behavior of the gods, in enormous detail--probably just the way the unconscious collectives function. If you want to understand how the gods behaved, just look at how man behaves--now. Man was made in the "image" (tselem, DNA) of god... and that includes a lot more than a physical structure, it also includes a way of thinking and feeling.

The NWO is just mankind copying the SAME STRUCTURE that the gods used, in the past. By linking the two, you can see both were mankind is going, and where the gods have been. And the NWO types belief that by copying that process, they, too, will end up as gods.

As to the destiny of mankind, well it brings me to the final sequence of Babylon 5's battle between the intelligent races and their gods, the Vorlons and Shadows... mankind will not survive by choosing sides. Like Sheridan, he must tell both the gods and demons, "Now get the hell out of our galaxy, the both of you!" ("Into the Fire," Season 4, Episode 6).
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:29 pm

daniel wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:43 pm
The most difficult part about understanding the past is coming to terms with "everything you know is backwards." When I first looked at the Reciprocal System, it wasn't about learning a new theory--it was about unlearning all the bad assumptions I had been taught over decades of schooling.
The hardest part of this difficult stuff is living amongst all the idiots.. :D

7Serpent
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by 7Serpent » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:41 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:36 pm
I recently saved the paper below and read it the other night... boy did it provide some interesting insights!

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/book_of_giants.pdf

I'll let others read it before discussing further but will provide some notes and a brief(!) summary as food for thought:

200 watchers, 200 trees, 200 of every animal... why the significance of 200?

The fallen angels, were they they progenitors of the advanced humans, like the saints (maybe even the LM's "beasts")? Remember almost all of our current history is written by the winners, the saints had magical powers, seems to me they were "adopted" by the church much like the other sacred and ancient "pagan" sites were.
There is a historical society... of giants here in MN. I joined online, and they sent me some literature some years ago. Then I got busy and forgot about it. I recall 30 or so large, 10-12 feet tall skeletal remains along the border with Wisconsin. I will have to go back and then see what else they have...

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:33 am

7Serpent wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:29 pm
The hardest part of this difficult stuff is living amongst all the idiots.. :D
There certainly are more than enough distractions all around exept maybe in the wilderness, well even in the wilds you get some distrations: predators, mosquitos etc.

If you balance your energies and concentrate you can shut off, at least some, distractions. I have found that when I balance my energies I can be more calm even if the neighbor is being annoyingly noisy. Comparing it when I didnt actively balance my energies, I would only be madder to the noise makers, so it helps immediately. Which reminds me of this course thats going to begin this saturday (22th), it is Qigong course, four weeks every saturday and is about 4 hours long per day.
Enjoy the Silence