The World is an Illusion

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Re: The World is an Illusion

Post by Carlos » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:52 pm

daniel wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 pm
But I wonder... what about the inverse? Is there an anti-sorcerer that can summon good Djinn to do charitable work?
I think djinn are the same as "elementals" and "elementaries". These are beings that can be manifested by magical practices from the 4 elements (earth, fire, water, air). Maybe this is well known in the forum. They have their own intelligence and are best used analogous to their elements. Comparable with the fact that a carpenter can make perfect furniture, but cannot bake a cake, in the quality like a confectioner.

Franz Bardon writes in his book "The way to the true adept":
Through the knowledge of the formation of elementaries, the magician is given a power key with which he can achieve everything on the mental, astral and physical levels. ..... The Elementals, in the hand of the magician, are obedient "tools" that blindly follow his will and fulfill every wish, regardless of whether the intention is good or bad.
It is similar with the creation of a "Loa" (serving spirit, in the understanding of Voodoo)
It is therefore up to the Manifestor of Djinn, Elementary or Loa whether the field of application falls under charitable work.

daniel wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:13 pm
... and doing it may not even require technology, just a more advanced form of consciousness, such as the Indian Siddhis.
I remember a story by Karl May called "The Mir from Djinnistan":
In Ard, the capital of the empire of the power men, all threads run together, which were knotted in the narrative "Ardistan". After the purification in the "City of the Dead", the decision is made in front of mountains of Djinnistan, which is supposed to bring peace and point the way to the kingdom of the noble people.
https://www.karl-may-gesellschaft.de/km ... /index.htm - complete book

At Karl May Wiki:
Ardistan and Djinnistan is one of Karl May's most important late works, in which he distances himself more and more from his adventurous travel stories, through which he gained his fame, and expresses his world view in mysterious stories. The central theme is the development of man from the low "earthly" beginning (Ardistan, " ground land ") to the "higher stage" of the conscious "spiritual" man (Djinnistan, " spirit land "), whom May calls "noble man". According to May's own view the noble man is at the same time a monotheistic-religious and humanistic acting intellectual.
(....)
The core scene takes place in the "City of the Dead", the abandoned former capital of Ardistan, where the Mir of Ardistan has a mystical encounter with his ancestors and renounces their cruelty and irresponsibility. As a reward he is given large supplies, which the Mir of Djinnistan have built up for him generations ago, with which he can revive the ghost town in the future.
After his purification, the Mir of Ardistan is prepared for the last confrontation with his enemies, the Lamas and some renegades. This fight takes place on the border between Ardistan and Djinnistan, where the army of the Mir of Djinnistan, described as almost supernatural, comes to his aid. Thus the old hostility between Ardistan and Djinnistan is overcome, and the river Ssuhl is led again into its old ways.
Karl May refers with this story to the fairy tale "Sitara", which his grandmother read to him from an "Arabic" fairy tale book. It was his favorite fairy tale. Djinnistan is a fictitious state on Sitara. It lies north of Ardistan. In the "Fairy Tale of Sitara", Karl May writes in his autobiography "My Life and Striving", Djinnistan lies on the only continent of the planet Sitara, a counterpart of our Earth on the other side of the ecliptic.
According to a description by the author, Sitara is found by flying three months towards the sun and then three months beyond - but since the earth has also moved to the other side of the sun in six months, the planet you find there is none other than the earth itself.
Dschinnistan_Ardistan.jpg

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:40 am

Carlos wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:52 pm
I think djinn are the same as "elementals" and "elementaries". These are beings that can be manifested by magical practices from the 4 elements (earth, fire, water, air).
The Djinn are in a similar class to elementals, but not the same entities. Elementals lack the individual identities of the Djinn. I would disagree with Bardon regarding elementals being "obedient tools"... they have a personality, though it is a non-human personality.
Carlos wrote:
It is similar with the creation of a "Loa" (serving spirit, in the understanding of Voodoo)
It is therefore up to the Manifestor of Djinn, Elementary or Loa whether the field of application falls under charitable work.
I did not know about the Loa... quite interesting, as there is a town in southern Utah that I've been to on a number of occasions called Loa, near Fish Lake, where many strange things have been known to happen. Will have to do some more research there.
Carlos wrote:
According to a description by the author, Sitara is found by flying three months towards the sun and then three months beyond - but since the earth has also moved to the other side of the sun in six months, the planet you find there is none other than the earth itself.
Unless you flew through the sun, at which case you'd come out to the cosmic aspect of the Earth, the portion in 3D time.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Djchrismac wrote: I was going to post that Goethe was a wizard figuring this out... then I thought what if he WAS... he may well be hinting at it with this:
https://germanstories.vcu.edu/goethe/zauber_e4.html
I would have liked to reply to RS2 about your comment in the thread Photon 2.0, but I can't log in anymore and the contact page of the board administrator has been deactivated. My answer actually fits quite well into this thread at AQ. I also have a hint about Goethe's sorcerer's apprentice that may not be known yet.
A golem is an Elementary and there are numerous stories and legends about it. Prague is regarded as the "home" of the golem. You have probably heard of the famous novel "The Golem" by Gustav Meyrink. But there are also legends that sound very realistic, because they confirm some of the gruesome truths from the magic corner that are communicated today.

Wiki writes
Since the creation of a golem was therefore considered a characteristic of great scholarship and wisdom, various Jewish scholars and rabbis were ascribed golems in the Middle Ages. There seem to be several reasons why Prague was increasingly regarded as the scene of golem history: In the late Middle Ages there was the largest Jewish community in Europe, with numerous scholars among its members. Emperor Rudolf II also promoted the sciences, occult arts and alchemy from his seat in Prague Castle. In addition, consultations between Rabbi Judah Löw and the Emperor have been handed down.
(....)
According to legend, Rabbi Löw's activity was aimed at helping the oppressed people of the Jews of Prague and freeing them from the repeated accusations that they used the blood of small children for ritual purposes, allegedly committing ritual murders. In 1580, a clergyman named Thaddäus is said to have turned again against the Jews and directed ritual murder accusations against the Prague Jewish community. Heaven gave the rabbi in his dream the idea to form the image of a man out of clay in order to thwart the plans directed against the Jews of Prague (ata bra Golem devuk hakhomer v'tigtzar tzedim khevel torfe yisrael - "create a golem out of clay and overcome the hostile pack that wants evil for the Jews").
and so this one was very much encouraged to do charitable work:
In the rabbi's parlour the golem used to sit in a corner, and no life was recognizable from him. The golem was only brought to life through cabbalistic rituals with the help of Sefer Jezirah. For this a note with the schema, the name of God, had to be put under his tongue. This piece of paper gave him life; but if the golem should not be seen on his missions, the rabbi additionally put an amulet of deer skin on him. The task of the golem was to roam the city every night in the time before the Passover feast and to stop everyone who carried a burden with him to check whether he was carrying a dead child with him in order to throw it into the Judengasse to ruin the Jewish community in Prague. In addition, the golem made himself useful as a shame by sweeping out the synagogue. The piece of paper under the tongue had to be removed every Sabbath (the day on which the Jewish faith does not permit work).

When Rabbi Löw had once forgotten to take the note out of his mouth, the golem began to race through the streets of the Prague ghetto and smash everything in his path. Then the rabbi threw himself in front of him, removed the note and destroyed it, and the golem crumbled into pieces. According to another version of the legend, however, Rabbi Löw interrupted the service in the Altneu Synagogue at the news that the golem was out of control. Löw is said to have gone out into the street and shout out loud, "Joseph, stop! The golem had stopped and the rabbi had told him to go to bed. Rabbi Löw, who had returned to the Old New Synagogue, ordered the Sabbath song to be sung again, which is why it has allegedly been sung twice since then in Prague - and only there - as part of the Jewish service.
and now to the mentioned reference to the sorcerer's apprentice, this legend originated long before Goethe's birth:
Another version describes how Rabbi Löw's wife ordered the golem to bring water into the house, contrary to Rabbi Löw's explicit order that the golem should not be used for such work. Then she went to the market, and the golem carried more and more water into the house because he was not commanded to stop. This legend may have served as a model for Goethe's ballad of the sorcerer's apprentice.
Last edited by Carlos on Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Carlos wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:45 pm
I would have liked to reply to RS2 about your comment in the thread Photon 2.0, but I can't log in anymore and the contact page of the board administrator has been deactivated.
I am the System Admin for RS2; I fixed the contact page. Send me your username and what the issue is, and I'll fix it (PM me here or use the contact form).

Lozion
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Lozion » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:44 am

LB, Loas are elementals with personality. Remember we discussed Vaudou (Haiti) vs Voodoo (Benin) religions on a CH thread. A famous Loa is the Baron Samedi who would come out after an incantation via blood/rhum/rythm (essentially the same as a Kabbalistic ritual) using the following sigil:

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock- ... 878164.jpg

He would walk around smoking a cigar during Saturday night festivities..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:13 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:52 pm
But what the soldiers saw was a bit more startling... and the nightvision program was terminated after 2 months and the equipment withdrawn. What did they see flying through the air with their gunships... same thing wizards and priests of the days of old saw...
mephistopheles.jpg
mephistopheles.jpg (34.23 KiB) Viewed 475 times
So you may not want to see what's actually out there... you may find it disturbing.
maybe people have seen this in old times and the legends are true. ;)
The legend of the dragon and the dragon wall:
A long time ago, a dragon lived by the dragon's wall. He falls in love with the priest's cook, but she did not hear the dragon's longing plea. She was very fond of the priest. With fury and despair and rage, the dragon decided to leave his dwelling by the dragon wall and rob the priest's cook.
He flew to the Mondsee market place and caught the priest's cook during a very funny life on a church fast day. With his clutches he grabbed the priest's cook and flew back to the dragon wall.
Unfortunately the priest's cook was much heavier than the dragon assumed. So both collided with full force against the dragon wall and hit a hole, which can still be seen today. This dragon hole is 18 m high.
teufelsloch in der drachenwand, st.lorenz am mondsee.jpg
Last edited by Carlos on Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:20 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:42 am
(….)
Djchrismac wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 pm
Could the bugs explain the UFO sightings of bug people and feline people and is this likely just classic beings from folklore going about their daily business but re-packaged for the new age and alien encounters?
Likely; I'm sure there are certain natural light conditions that allow this unseen spectrum to come into view--most likely haunted places.

What certain, natural light conditions produce, in relation to enchanted places, I was allowed to experience myself several years ago. I lived for 4 years on an old farm in a very small village (not 50 houses). The area was hilly, with many fields, some vineyards and woods. At that time it was my habit to go daily a round by the fields and vineyards in all seasons and with each weather, this lasted a little over one hour. I knew almost every blade of grass along the way.

Mostly I went during the day, but also in the morning hours, less often in the evening. Once on a summer day, I wasted my time with all sorts of things and almost forgot to go on my tour, when I didn't leave until dusk. I decided to shorten the tour in order not to get into the darkness. Not that I'm afraid of the darkness, but in the diffuse light conditions the uneven field paths with furrows and holes are very prone to stumbling. A headlamp or flashlight was out of the question - I love "the blue hour" and I didn't want to tarnish its magic with artificial light.

And I met this magic too. I had left the village behind me for about ten minutes, when lights became visible on the usual path on the left, a little further away. At first I thought, there are still people working in the field and they are headlights from the tractors. But the lights didn't move and as I went on I heard music and laughter. Then I became curious, because usually in such a small village where I lived everything is told about what was happening, and especially when a party is celebrated - everyone knows everything about everyone - but nothing has been announced about a party on a normal day of the week that was this one.

As I went on I slowly got a strange feeling and soon I saw that the lights were falling out of windows of small houses. Two Three I could see schematically. Also I could see movements of people, I think they were, their figures looked like that at the distance. Now, however, I stopped and looked across for a while, although it lured me somehow. There was a good mood and it smelled good, I also saw a fireplace.

The strange thing, however, was that where I observed the events, there was usually only a "flat" field, without any elevations or buildings. I remembered the stories of the enchanted villages and squares that only appear once in umpteen years for a day and then disappear again. One of them was even filmed, at that time with Gene Kelly and I also watched the film.
Well, I didn't want to go any further with this memory, I went back a bit and took another dirt road, which led directly back to my village - so that I almost certainly arrived at my home.

I am sure that this experience could not have happened at any other time of day than under the given lighting conditions. And I swear, I have experienced it, I have never taken drugs, I don't smoke and drink.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:53 am

Carlos wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:20 pm
I am sure that this experience could not have happened at any other time of day than under the given lighting conditions. And I swear, I have experienced it, I have never taken drugs, I don't smoke and drink.
By the Gene Kelly reference, I assume you mean the vanishing village of Brigadoon.

What you described is a classic interaction with the L-Ms, the Little Men. If you had approached, you would have been invited to join the party and would have had a lot of fun for a few hours. But upon return to your village, you would discover that you had gone missing for 20 years--still young, whereas everyone and everything else aged.

If you want to avoid this, should you ever near a faery kingdom again, mark the path on which you enter and leave by exactly the same path, in order to return to WHEN you left. Since the realm is cosmic... distance and duration are exchanged. If you exit by a different path, the distance from entry to exit determines how much time has passed--from hours to centuries.

I would be curious to know more of the village you saw... what kind of buildings, what were the people wearing, and was the landscape around the village different from what was normally there? Also, was there a "faery circle" (crop circle) discernible, a distinct crossing point between the realms, or was one left after the village was gone?

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:55 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:53 am
By the Gene Kelly reference, I assume you mean the vanishing village of Brigadoon.
Yeah, that's the movie.
LoneBear wrote:
What you described is a classic interaction with the L-Ms, the Little Men. If you had approached, you would have been invited to join the party and would have had a lot of fun for a few hours. But upon return to your village, you would discover that you had gone missing for 20 years--still young, whereas everyone and everything else aged.
Oh fine, then the adventure went well again. If I think this encounter was about 13 years ago, and I would come back now, for example, instead of another 7 years later, I would certainly have missed the knowledge that I have now gathered in this time. Namely exactly for that, in order to pursue my goals just as calmly as I do now.
LoneBear wrote:
If you want to avoid this, should you ever near a faery kingdom again, mark the path on which you enter and leave by exactly the same path, in order to return to WHEN you left. Since the realm is cosmic... distance and duration are exchanged. If you exit by a different path, the distance from entry to exit determines how much time has passed--from hours to centuries.
Thank you very much for this tip, it reminds me of a story told by a participant of a shaman meeting. If I remember correctly, he is also an author and has written a book about his encounters in the nonall everyday reality. I don't remember his name anymore, but the story he told fits exactly to your description: He drove to a meeting (I forgot the country, too, but he spoke English) with someone and because he still had time until then, he stopped on the way in a small parking lot at the roadside. The area was very pretty, just nature, with beautiful flora. He went for a walk and was fascinated by what he saw. He almost forgot the time and hurried back to his car.
He knew the way he had to drive very well and started off. But when he arrived at the point where he knew he had to turn onto a side road, the road was gone. At first he thought he had driven too far, turned around and drove back to the parking lot, but the road was not there. He started again and decided to drive very slowly and look even closer at the turning off the road. In vain, the road is disappeared.
But since he was sure that the road had to be there, he thought to himself that the nature creatures might have played a trick on him. He drove back to the parking lot again and acted quickly to trick the deception. He took off his T-shirt, put it backwards on, set off quickly, and turned off the road at the spot where he was convinced the turn was, without paying attention to the surroundings. And it worked, he could continue his ride as desired.
LoneBear wrote:
I would be curious to know more of the village you saw... what kind of buildings, what were the people wearing, and was the landscape around the village different from what was normally there? Also, was there a "faery circle" (crop circle) discernible, a distinct crossing point between the realms, or was one left after the village was gone?
What I can tell you about the village is not much. There were only a few houses I saw, maybe five or seven. It seemed to me at that time as if this was the "beginning" of a village or rather the edge of a village, because between the first houses, where you could see the campfire nearby, there was a wide path leading back to the area. I suspected that this could be the village road. I stopped on my tour, about a hundred meters before this scenario. The twilight was also already further advanced, so that I could not recognize any colors except the light which came from the windows (yellowish, like natural candle light) and the fire light. The windows were small, I think with a window cross. The houses were also only at ground level and were like small country houses. To the people I can say actually nothing at all. For details I stood too far away. They had cheerful voices, light and dark, so I assume that they were female and male.

But I can tell you about another encounter with such a nature being, where I have more details. I can't say if it was an LM, but from its size, it could go there. That was a long time ago, over 30 years ago. I had made my first experiences with shamanism. At my first seminar (not yet at the FSS of Michael Harner), I was very taken by the "Vision Quest" in lonely nature. This took place at the beginning of May and it was a rather cold and rainy beginning of May. My love for nature and the possible connection with it, urged me to repeat this vision quest privately at warmer times of the year. The following summer I got permission from a private forest owner to camp in his forest for 3 days. I did this, without tent and without fireplace, only with sleeping bag and my shamanic utensils. I prepared my camp, greeted the beings of the place and explored the area before I spent the 3 days in my small stone circle searching for a vision.

The first night I got a visit from a thief. Or in other words, it was a nature being who tried to steal my rattle. I was already lying in my sleeping bag and falling asleep, suddenly I felt someone creeping up on me. I knew immediately that this was not a person. I saw everything with my eyes closed and didn't move a millimetre. I pretended to be asleep. The being was male, about 1.50 m tall, had wide trousers on and a long cape. It sneaked to my backpack, took out my rattle and walked away amused. Well, I didn't intend to do without my rattle, but somehow I knew that I wasn't allowed to address the being, so I called my rattle to come back.

And miraculously, that gnome came back, put my rattle back in the backpack. But then he came to me, stood next to my sleeping bag and looked down at me very angrily. He formed his hands into fists and snorted through his nose. I meant now and now he could burst with anger. Nevertheless I did not move and although my heart was beating loudly with excitement, I kept pretending to be asleep. With firm steps he left my camp and never came back.

I've been trying to figure out what caused his visit. Whether he perhaps didn't feel friendly enough to be greeted by me, or whether my rattling was too loud for him, or whether he just wanted my rattling as a toy. I don't know.
Until a few years ago, I repeated these stays in the forest several times. I have many memories of strange and wonderful experiences with the forest dwellers, but such an encounter did not repeat itself any more.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 am

Carlos wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:55 pm
I've been trying to figure out what caused his visit. Whether he perhaps didn't feel friendly enough to be greeted by me, or whether my rattling was too loud for him, or whether he just wanted my rattling as a toy. I don't know.
The L-Ms are an ethical people, even the Unseelie Court. They won't steal anything. But there is an old tradition of providing a gift when you visit their realm, and your gnome may have thought your shaking the rattle was to get his attention so you could give it to him. He found you asleep, so took the gift... they you grabbed it back (being telepathic, they heard your recall), which upset him. Probably why your return visits had no encounters.

Mistakes happen. You can always make amends for the misunderstanding.

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:54 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 am
He found you asleep, so took the gift... they you grabbed it back (being telepathic, they heard your recall), which upset him.
I haven't seen it from this side yet. I have not thought that I could give a gift for my stay in the forest at this place. I just said thank you for the place and its use. I am familiar with leaving a gift in nature, usually with a reason why I give the gift.... a gift of joy, as compensation, also as thanks or simply for the sake of giving. I regret to have possibly offended a natural being under a false assumption.
LoneBear wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 am
Mistakes happen. You can always make amends for the misunderstanding.
The same place this happened, I can't find again. I know the federal state and the region - it's a different federal state than the one I live in now - but I don't have more details about this place. The owner of the forest is unknown to me, and with the acquaintance who knew him and who took me by car to the edge of the forest where she dropped me off and picked me up again after three days, I have had no contact for a very long time. Since she was much older than me, I don't know if she is still alive. All my later "3 day forest stays" were in other places.

I would very much like to clear up this misunderstanding and of course make it right again. Can this also happen in another place? Do you have any advice on how I should proceed?

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Carlos wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:54 pm
I haven't seen it from this side yet. I have not thought that I could give a gift for my stay in the forest at this place. I just said thank you for the place and its use. I am familiar with leaving a gift in nature, usually with a reason why I give the gift.... a gift of joy, as compensation, also as thanks or simply for the sake of giving. I regret to have possibly offended a natural being under a false assumption.
Perhaps there was a predator nearby which the LM in question shooed away for you and was expecting a "payment" for the job. I know that gnomes in Finland had a similar jobs to keep predators away from cattle in farms. They were paid with food etc. because of that job. My great-grand-father once saw a little man smoking a little pipe in their house. My grandma who told me this story which came from her father who as a little boy saw that LM, didnt believe him at all, still she told us that story. Only at adult age when I came to this fora I started to think that it might be true story. That story would take place in early 1900s because of my grandma was born in 1930s.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Carlos wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:54 pm
I would very much like to clear up this misunderstanding and of course make it right again. Can this also happen in another place? Do you have any advice on how I should proceed?
L-Ms tend to be territorial, so probably not much you can do now.

But if you run into them again, they do like dairy products (milk, cheese) and pastry, such as Fairy Cakes. Why do you think children leave milk and cookies for that chubby old elf that shows up on Christmas? :D

If you ever want to watch a very accurate film on the L-Ms, watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People.
ThreeWishes.jpg
Darby and King Brian

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

The Darksome Atmosphere

Post by LoneBear » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:57 pm

In ancient texts on religion and mysticism, there are references to the "darksome atmosphere," referring to a realm that is "dark and somber" where, as St Thomas of Aquinas states:
St Thomas of Aquinas wrote:The darksome atmosphere is as a prison to the demons until the judgment day. They carry fire of hell with them wherever they go. The devils besought the Lord not to cast them into the abyss; for they asked for this, deeming it to be a punishment for them to be cast out of a place where they could injure men. Hence it is stated, They besought Him that He would not expel them out of the country.
This realm is not visible to us, yet coexists in our own atmosphere. So where is it?

Gopi and I have been working on a new model of the photon in RS2, a model that covers ALL the aspects of the photon--not just the Newtonian ones (the classic RGB spectrum). Goethe realized that there was an "inverse spectrum" that, though we use it every time we print something on the computer, tend to be unaware of it as "light": the CMY spectrum (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow). You see the mixed spectrum on computer color palettes as a "color picker," but what you may not realize is that spectrum is not Natural... it is based on the emission spectra of phosphors, the chemicals that glow on your computer. The color wheel mixes RGB and CMY colors into a 6-axis disc, losing the 3-dimensional structure of color.

The basic difference between RGB and CMY is that RGB blends to white, whereas CMY blends to black (why you use black ink on white paper... if you were to print RGB, you would need black paper and white ink).

This gave a clue to the darksome atmosphere... it is OUR atmosphere, but in the inverse spectrum, where the colors of light are cyan, magenta and yellow, and heat would be something like infra-cyan. That ultraviolet radiation from the sun would be ultrayellow in color.

What the Army did in Vietnam with their original "night vision" goggles was to use photomultiplication combined with infrared detection. The mix of these signals caused the electronics to shift the spectrum out-of-phase from RGB to CMY--remember, CMY is the BLACK spectrum, the "night" spectrum. So these gunners got a glimpse into the Darksome atmosphere--and those inhabiting it. No wonder they started shooting everywhere and going crazy.

If you've seen the film, They Live, you will know about the "Hoffman lenses," the sunglasses that allow you to see the hidden world (in this case, subliminal messages and aliens). These early Army night vision systems were Hoffman lenses, which means that the military KNOWS about these demons in the Darksome atmosphere--and knows how to interact with them--a feat that was previously left to sorcerers.

Based on veteran stories of these experiences, these demons can SEE and INTERACT with us, though they are invisible to us, as we only perceive the "white light" spectrum. In magick, the terms are "lux" for the white light and "nox" for the dark light. Nox is NOT the absence of lux--it is "inverse light," which is right in line with the concepts of the Reciprocal System.

This may explain why the Newtonian spectrum was pushed and people like Goethe ignored. We are programmed to only see the light--not the dark. But there are exceptions... some 8% of males are "color blind"... myself being one of them. Yet... "I see dead people" when others don't. I also have excellent "night vision" and am able to maneuver in the dark when other people are helpless. It seems that there is a genetic code (probably from Neanderthal influence) that modifies vision into this nox spectrum and gives a glimpse into the Darksome atmosphere. Though I could not find any studies, I suspect many psychics have some form of color blindness that gives them their ability to see what is beyond the Newtonian spectrum.

As to the effect these demons of the Darksome atmosphere have, Our Lady of La Salette states in 1846:
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders on earth and in the atmosphere, and men will become more and more perverted.
Even the Bible makes an interesting reference:
Ephesians 6:12 wrote:Our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against Principalities and Powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places."
There may be a lot more to old religious text than people realize.

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:06 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:36 pm
But if you run into them again, they do like dairy products (milk, cheese) and pastry, such as Fairy Cakes. Why do you think children leave milk and cookies for that chubby old elf that shows up on Christmas? :D
Where can I find more information about this? I'm not sure where to start and would like to know that our traditions of the man in red came from real encounters. I would like to be able to explain his true existence to my children at some point :wink:

daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Post by daniel » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:34 pm

PeacefulMe wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:06 pm
Where can I find more information about this? I'm not sure where to start and would like to know that our traditions of the man in red came from real encounters. I would like to be able to explain his true existence to my children at some point :wink:
I made reference to it in my last paper, "The Annunaki Strike Back."

The "north pole" with the elves is the island of Murias, one of the four Bargos Islands that was, prior to an Earth expansion event, actually AT the north pole. The "pygmies" there, as they are referred to on the ancient maps, engaged in trade with Europe regularly, particularly in the winter because the Bargos Islands had quite a pleasant climate, given their location.
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Carlos
Indagator
Indagator

Post by Carlos » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:40 am

LoneBear wrote:
Yes, I know this custom, but only from American stories and American films.
In our country, the Christ Child came to Christmas from ancient times. But I know this custom from my childhood stories about elves, wichte, gnomes and so on.
However - after my change of diet there are no milk products in my household, just as there are no cereal products. Biscuits sometimes, for visitors ;) But maybe the LM's also like sweet dried fruits like raisins, plums or apricots. I could also offer honey.

LoneBear wrote:
If you ever want to watch a very accurate film on the L-Ms, watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People.
Thank you, I watched the movie today. It reminds me of my youth and the few, now old, films I have seen. Most of the stories of a similar kind, I read, and there have been many more.

Some years ago I saw in a music video on Youtube with the song of Chris Rea "Looking for a Rainbow" some short excerpts from a film with tiny people and tiny elves (air and water). I remembered the film itself, I think I saw it, but I can't remember the title - neither in German nor in English. All attempts in the search engines, with the most diverse search terms, brought no reference to this film. Unfortunately the music video is no longer on Youtube and the copy of it on my old notebook was transformed with the fire....
I'd love to find this "Elf" movie and watch it again, but I don't know where else to ask, except here in the forum - because it fits the topic. It's a pity that I can't photograph the pictures of these film excerpts I have in my head and show them here in the forum, probably one of you could remember this film. I can't provide any text for the scenes, just a little storyline from my memory.

Scene: A small, male, young elf sitting between the leaves of a treetop observing a squirrel. Then he flies away with "dragonfly wings".

Scene: two girls accompany an adult man through a light forest to a place where elves appear. The man takes notes, he writes his observation in a small book.

Scene: View of the events of the little people in their houses, at a tree trunk in the forest, on the evening.

Scene: The two girls come to a source. One of the two slides unwittingly over the wet stones into the spring basin. After climbing back into the dry, a little elves (the body like a mermaid) rises out of the water and splashes the girl with a little water. it also had dragonfly wings.

Scene: You see very small people walking and trekking. As we know it, from emigrating at the beginning of the century. They cross a simple country road, which doesn't seem safe, because somebody of the "normal" big people, who passed the same place along the street, had thrown glowing cigarette butts between the very small people. A huge thing next to the little people.

Scene: one of these little people, hidden in a bush, observes something and then climbs onto the raven standing next to him and flies away with him.

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: The Darksome Atmosphere

Post by PeacefulMe » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:26 pm

LoneBear wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:57 pm
This gave a clue to the darksome atmosphere... it is OUR atmosphere, but in the inverse spectrum, where the colors of light are cyan, magenta and yellow, and heat would be something like infra-cyan. That ultraviolet radiation from the sun would be ultrayellow in color.
Does this explain how a digital camera can capture images that one does not see with their naked eye? I recently read a book by a local medium and she shares her photos of lighted orbs and fairy-shaped figures taken at night. But the one photo that grabbed my attention came from a patch of her garden taken during the early morning hours...it clearly shows in the image two small humanoid figures that blended in with the ground cover she photographed...sort of reminded me of the little people in the animated movie Epic. From her book, she heard them telepathically, but did not see them with her physical eyes. They told her how to take their picture.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:20 am

Carlos wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:40 am
Yes, I know this custom, but only from American stories and American films.
...But maybe the LM's also like sweet dried fruits like raisins, plums or apricots. I could also offer honey.
America does not actually have any original stories (excluding native American legends), since virtually everyone here is from another country. Most of the faery tales originate in northern Europe.

The L-Ms have been known to like two other things: liquor and fiddle music.
Carlos wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:40 am
Scene: A small, male, young elf sitting between the leaves of a treetop observing a squirrel. Then he flies away with "dragonfly wings".
Not familiar with these scenes... of course, I haven't watched television or gone to the theatre in many years, so may have slipped past me.
PeacefulMe wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:26 pm
Does this explain how a digital camera can capture images that one does not see with their naked eye?
Possibly, since the original view of the darksome atmosphere was done using a photomultiplier tube for night vision--a very early version of a CCD camera.

animus
Centurio
Centurio

Post by animus » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:09 pm

LoneBear wrote:
So I assume there is an inverse to our entire electromagnetic spectrum then? This leads to a whole set of new ideas... Perhaps some of the inverse frequencies have an effect on us without us knowing it. We all know e-smog is bad for us; gives us headaches, causes cancer, etc. What if we are also affected by "inverse e-smog" and instead of headaches, we feel invigorated and full of energy. :)
LoneBear wrote:
If you've seen the film, They Live, you will know about the "Hoffman lenses," the sunglasses that allow you to see the hidden world (in this case, subliminal messages and aliens). These early Army night vision systems were Hoffman lenses, which means that the military KNOWS about these demons in the Darksome atmosphere--and knows how to interact with them--a feat that was previously left to sorcerers.

Based on veteran stories of these experiences, these demons can SEE and INTERACT with us, though they are invisible to us, as we only perceive the "white light" spectrum.
And we all know the kind of "friends" the military likes to make. If one half feeds on our hope, health, empathy, etc. ("angels") and another half feeds on our pain, suffering and sickness ("demons"), well, then it doesn't take a genius to guess whose belly looks like that of a stick figure and whose belly looks like it is about to burst. Talk about flying pigs...

PeacefulMe wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:26 pm
Does this explain how a digital camera can capture images that one does not see with their naked eye?
[...] From her book, she heard them telepathically, but did not see them with her physical eyes. They told her how to take their picture.
Did she relay that information in the book as well? Details about the necessary environmental conditions, perhaps camera models and settings or whatever factors may play a role here?

PeacefulMe
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by PeacefulMe » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:36 pm

animus wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:09 pm
Did she relay that information in the book as well? Details about the necessary environmental conditions, perhaps camera models and settings or whatever factors may play a role here?
No, her book doesn't go into those kind of details. But what she states in her book is that these beings told her how to hold the camera...not by looking through the finder/screen with her eyes, but by holding it to her throat. I haven't tried it yet, but hope to soon. I will have to go back to her book and take another look to see if she mentioned the source of her learning about spirit photography.

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:27 pm

animus wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:09 pm
So I assume there is an inverse to our entire electromagnetic spectrum then? This leads to a whole set of new ideas... Perhaps some of the inverse frequencies have an effect on us without us knowing it. We all know e-smog is bad for us; gives us headaches, causes cancer, etc. What if we are also affected by "inverse e-smog" and instead of headaches, we feel invigorated and full of energy. :)
Yes. See: Photon 2.0: Octaves on the RS2 forum.

My Photon 2.0 model is based on the photon as being angular velocity, not a particle or wave. A "natural consequence" of that is that the spectrum is a series of circular bands--not a linear frequency spectrum. (This is why green and magenta can have the same frequency--but are in opposite phase relationship.)

I had not yet considered the effects of the darksome atmosphere in the EM bands, but I'd bet they are being used to increase "signal gain" because it is more transparent to matter. The "nox spectrum" may have some very lethal consequences and needs to be investigated, as with our current "science" we would only attempt to shield the "lux spectrum."

I guess you could say it puts the "nox" in noxious.