Party in Vegas - Mercury & the Apollo Simulation Project

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Party in Vegas - Mercury & the Apollo Simulation Project

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:10 pm

A most enjoyable tangent this evening after watching a few new Rich Planet shows on Secrets of the Solar System led me back to the author and decent independant investigator Andrew Johnson's website for the first time in ages, where I found the following PDF, which I must say is probably the best short book I have read on why...
We Never Went To The Moon - By Bill Kaysing.pdf
(6.21 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
Stars? Where are the STARS? :? :roll:

It's only 78 pages so can easily be read in a few hours and you won't regret it. Without giving too much away, you'll not be surprised to see the usual players in town, the military, CIA, Kubrick and much more but what really got me (even more so than the obvious Vegas connection) was all the detail about the Apollo Simulation Project that just fits along with Mercury, Nevada... :shock: just looking at the hills in the background screamed moon set background. Working for NASA or the Military also sounds like one big jolly, nothing but living the high life and not making waves...

The book covers a lot of ground in a short space of time so doesn't waste time waffling and gets straight to the point, I found it thoroughly refreshing and it also gave me many more lines of enquiry, irrefutable facts to show why it was all a show and a lot more to think about when it comes to clandestine connections with everything else going on in the world since, enjoy.

The 3 Rich Planet shows are also well worth watching, especially the theory about some moon craters being electrical discharge craters, made me think of beam weapons and those pesky gods. Some of the other new findings or anomalies were very interesting like the detailed image of the golf ball dome shape in one crater on Mars. The final part finishes with shady EUROSETI lot, quite obviously a controlled opposition intelligence front, very enlightening and it ties in with the book:

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre. ... t=1&gen=99

As if that wasn't enough, Richard paid for someone to analyse interviews with the astronauts to see if they were lying about being the first men on the moon. The analysis is fascinating and leaves little doubt:

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!