Astronomy

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
daniel
Centurio
Centurio

Astronomy

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:56 pm

The Reciprocal System has a completely different view of astronomy than conventional science. And we all know that NASA means, "Never A Straight Answer." But do stars "crap" planets?

Ran across this... which to any farmboy like myself, reminds me of something you find in a cattle field...
Cowpat Planet.jpg
Planet Cowpat
I'll avoid the obvious comment about BS...
Don't ever trust the people that claim the right to rule you. --Larken Rose
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Praefectus
Praefectus

Re: Astronomy

Post by Ilkka » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:29 am

daniel wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:56 pm
But do stars "crap" planets?
When we think about it as simple molecules they dont spawn new atoms with covalent bonds or do they? In some cases they might get new material from cosmic side that slows down enough to have more solidified state on this side.

Got me thinking even more and they might at some point in their lifecycle do "crap" planets. Or the cores for them which then by the means of gravity aggregates dust and debris from all over the "neighborhood" to form an "actual" planet.
Enjoy the Silence

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Astronomy

Post by LoneBear » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 am

From what I've deduced from RS2 (and supported by Eric Dollard), the sun is just a bubble in space. NASA, nor anyone else, has never observed what is beneath the photosphere--except when coronal holes appear, showing only blackness.

The sun always reminded me of the Doomsday Machine from Star Trek, the planet killer that smashed planets to rubble then digested the debris for fuel. To quote Spock, "it is therefore self-sustaining while there are planetary bodies for it to feed on."

According to Larson, this is what the sun also does--consumes dust and debris through nuclear fission (not fusion). It would be unlikely that it could spew anything out, unless it gets sick and vomits a few planets! :D

Of course, one would have to be careful advertising a "cowpat planet," as all the drug users will probably try to steal one of those "mass landing" UFOs to go there for all the psilocybin mushrooms.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.

Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Re: Moostronomy

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:34 pm

That's just ridiculous!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Surely that's someone taking the piss? Nobody could really try and make that pass as anything other than a cow pat in space... could they?! :shock:

NASA puts a cow in space
drawing by jodycb
In 9 minutes 16 seconds on August 9th, 2012
https://drawception.com/panel/drawing/m ... -in-space/

:lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Moostronomy

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 am

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:34 pm
That's just ridiculous!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Surely that's someone taking the piss? Nobody could really try and make that pass as anything other than a cow pat in space... could they?! :shock:
I suspect the planet was found in the constellation of Taurus... right behind the tail. :D
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.