Noah-Abraham-Aram-Ramses-Pharoah-Faroe

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Djchrismac
Cellarius
Cellarius

Noah-Abraham-Aram-Ramses-Pharoah-Faroe

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Here's an interesting connection for you...

"The Bible says Abraham is the son of Terah, who is the offspring of Shem and Noah. We know very little about his father Terah. In any case Abraham belongs to this great dynasty of biblical Patriarchs. Originally named Abram or Abrah in Hebrew, Abraham will receive this final name to the mature … past 90 years, says the Bible ! It is true that the patriarchs lived several centuries. Methuselah has almost reached the millennium. Ab Ram is a tribal name meaning “One-of-Ram”."

"Such a name may be given only to a direct descendant of Ram. Native province of Ab Ram was called Aram, which means “land of Ram” and was inhabited by the Aramaeans. (source) Any crossword addict knows the birthplace of Abraham, Ur – defined as “a Chaldean city” in crosswords. Chaldea did not exist yet, far from it! (about ten centuries) At Abram’s time, Ur was the capital of Aram. Ur was the great city of Aramaeans, the local name of the People of Rama. The name of Ur is a corruption of Aar, which is used for A-Ra or A-Ram."

Who is one of the early and best known "channelers" today and one my Mum was quite into when I was younger? Only JZ Knight (think Knights Templar) who channeled RAMTHA.

Ur of the Chaldees - Chaldea - Caledonia. Clues remain in names but get distorted over time. The landscape and even house names often hold key evidence from the past.

If you check the OS map of the UK very closely there are loads of mentions of Ram variants in the landscape of Britain, especially Scotland but also including down in Glastonbury and other ancient biblical areas. There is also Ramses (pharoah) of which again there are clues in the landscape as old place names tend to live through the centuries even if the original reason for the name has been forgotten over time, however once you find the key puzzle pieces and adjust your geography and history as per the daniel papers, mythology and Comyns Beaumont's work, what do you find inbetween the mystical Atlantean Bargos Islands and the ancient biblical lands of Britain, right at ground zero... only The Faroe Islands!

Here are some links to some well known LM races that feature heavily in Faroe Folklore (Elves, Selkies, Trolls and more):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulduf%C3%B3lk
https://visitfaroeislands.com/about/stories-legends/
https://www.awaywewentblog.com/blog/201 ... oe-islands - there are some great stories on this page

The more I think about it and the more I look at maps, study the landscape and piece together the events of the past (in particular the Bargos Islands/Biblical Deluge) then add in some shock dynamics geology, it looks to me like the north west of Scotland and Outer Hebrides (another Hebrew link) along with lots of the other shattered isles are remnants of Murias or perhaps a piece of the sunken island that were send crashing into mainland Britain, creating the deepest cavity in this land mass, the Great Glen and Loch Ness, with the mountain ranges on either side a result of the shockwaves and soundwaves from the crustal section splitting off from the impacted region.

Every time I go a walk I see the hills as waves and with the majority in the same general direction. Most hills have a long grassy sloping side and a steep, rocky, craggy side just like a wave breaking:

Others are just large sections of harder rock layers thrust up from lower down and more evidence of that is in our Torridonian sandstone, Lewisian gneiss and Moine rocks that are some of the oldest on the planet.

Geologists however, will put this old rock in the billions of years old bracket and they are correct as it's old layers of crust from further down brought up to the surface. However, they are incorrect in then assuming that this means the landscape has been static like this for millions of years too. Old rock down below, thrust up to surface due to cataclysmic event. Throw in meteoric evidence in rocks, vitrified hillforts too, so many riddles solved.

All of this plus adding in the deciphering of standing stones and menhirs (positioned to mark the new rotation of the planet and zodiac post-impact), the sothic cycle and callander resets (we have a town called Callander in Scotland) is just incredible once you digest it and I can't reiterate enough, --daniel is correct and Comyns Beaumont was correct, both the Bargos Islands and Britain really are the key to world history!

Once you correctly place the geography of ancient mythological Greece (closer to me now than the new Greece in the med where the survivors fled south to) and the other biblical lands, see the masses of evidence of the impact that caused the flood and most importantly see the steps taken to cover all of this up then you can look on everything with a fresh pair of eyes. It really has started a cascade of understanding and bringing together lots of other sources of knowledge into a clearer picture for me as the connections and reinforcing evidence comes thick and fast.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Noah-Abraham-Aram-Ramses-Pharoah-Faroe

Post by LoneBear » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 pm
There is also Ramses (pharoah) of which again there are clues in the landscape as old place names tend to live through the centuries even if the original reason for the name has been forgotten over time, however once you find the key puzzle pieces and adjust your geography and history as per the daniel papers, mythology and Comyns Beaumont's work, what do you find inbetween the mystical Atlantean Bargos Islands and the ancient biblical lands of Britain, right at ground zero... only The Faroe Islands!
Did you know there is actually a Pharaoh's Island in Egypt?
Djchrismac wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 pm
The more I think about it and the more I look at maps, study the landscape and piece together the events of the past (in particular the Bargos Islands/Biblical Deluge) then add in some shock dynamics geology, it looks to me like the north west of Scotland and Outer Hebrides (another Hebrew link) along with lots of the other shattered isles are remnants of Murias or perhaps a piece of the sunken island that were send crashing into mainland Britain, creating the deepest cavity in this land mass, the Great Glen and Loch Ness, with the mountain ranges on either side a result of the shockwaves and soundwaves from the crustal section splitting off from the impacted region.
When I studied the mariner maps, the older ones had a hard coastline for Murias. Later on when merchant vessels went there, they could not find the coast--it was open sea--so they started to erase Murias from the maps (why the outline gets fuzzy). There are two possibilities: first, it sank. The original maps shows a large mountain range on the coast, so if it sank, there would be an island chain--which wasn't found. Second, it moved... the Earth expanded and the distance between Eurasia and the Bargos islands increased, which seems to be the more probable explanation--given a huge rift is right off the coast of Murias.

Given the way they moved Lemuria from the North Pole to off the coast of Africa, no telling how much else got "moved" as a historical convenience.
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.