2nd Density souls and lifeforms

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Andrew
Cellarius
Cellarius

2nd Density souls and lifeforms

Post by Andrew » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:21 pm

I noticed these fish today swimming rotationally today, shallow and deep, some popping out of the water. What came to mind was a force field -- the effect that time has on space. Like how magnets rearrange iron filaments. I just want to see if I got this right.

1. There are many fish, and they are swimming rotationally around generally one section of space, where theoretically there "is" cosmic matter.. Let's say one cosmic fish. Since it is a living system, it would be the soul of the multiple fish.
2. The cosmic fish is singular. If there were multiple fish swimmingly around as a similar school in 3D time, they would be each appear somewhere else at a different time. The "marbles dropped on the floor and are scattered" analogy comes to mind, but I never fully understood it. Plus, we can see there is only one rotational force field occurring.

Has it been theorized why one cosmic soul, called the hive mind, creates multiple lifeforms?

"Classical historians traditionally dismiss tales of magic as unworthy of scholarly attention, but to us any mention of a witch's broomstick or wizard's wand evokes the smell of a scientist's laboratory." The Sphinx and the Megaliths

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: 2nd Density souls and lifeforms

Post by LoneBear » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 pm

You seem to have the idea correct. This is why the old researchers had the concept of the aether--the ocean--whose currents move matter (fish) around in it--fish affect each other without ever touching.
Andrew wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:21 pm
Has it been theorized why one cosmic soul, called the hive mind, creates multiple lifeforms?
Why does a tree have more than one leaf?
Why does a forest have more than one tree?
Why does a soul have multiple incarnations?
Keeper of the Troth of Ásgarðr, Moriar prius quam dedecorer.