ufo's on demand

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

ufo's on demand

Post by Alluvion » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:25 am

http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=ufoondemand.wmv

:I hope this isn't considered 'stirring the pot' so to speak but...it is interesting.
I'd like to know what you all think/feel in response.

_a

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: ufo's on demand

Post by LoneBear » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:32 pm

WarmSylph wrote:http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=ufoondemand.wmv

:I hope this isn't considered 'stirring the pot' so to speak but...it is interesting.
I'd like to know what you all think/feel in response.
Considering he calls himself the "Prophet Yahweh", odds are that it is a negative contact by the Orion group here to generate some religious hysteria. It is very doubtful that the Confederation would go this public, because of the distortion it would create.

Of course, one must also consider it is "one of our own (American)", out to stir up the religious fanatics for yet another war on some unsuspecting country. I suspect this is the case, as the Prophet Yahweh says he hears voices in his head... not that hard to do with today's micro-transceivers. Just consider which groups are the big pro-Bush, pro-War supporters.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:46 am

I agree, there are those connotations considering the publicness of the event - it doesn't reflect like a plane or seem to move like a balloon which would definately get some peoples attention. But I guess we won't know what all this is about until we do.

_A

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:57 am

WarmSylph wrote:I agree, there are those connotations considering the publicness of the event - it doesn't reflect like a plane or seem to move like a balloon which would definately get some peoples attention. But I guess we won't know what all this is about until we do.
I understand that a follow-up interview with Channel 13 was cancelled, because of the fanaticism that resulted from the first report. That is rather "telling."

If it wasn't for the "on demand" event, I would consider it a typical daemonic event, just used to shake up collective belief for a bit.

The last person who could do this was Ed Walters, with his "Gulf Breeze" UFO sightings in Florida, but others did not see them -- only Ed did. For example, they would appear behind the cameraman, and would disappear as soon as he turned around to film it.

There is no real telling as to what is going on here; not enough information. But you can observe the results -- and that will tell who is behind it. Does this "catalyst" create a more service-to-others attitude in people, and provide them with more information to become harvestable? Or, does it create hysteria, fanaticism and "end of the world" drama? Positive events are the former; negative the latter.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:38 pm

good points, I agree.
_a