Home again

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Home again

Post by Starlight* » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:27 pm

Hi, it's me deb...
Did you have a safe trip home? I'm just checking in with everyone. I made it home without getting lost this time
I am so very glad we reconnected, and I hope to see you again, soon, I hope.
luv ya,
deb
Yes, but it was a long one. I had two planes to catch, and they were both delayed. Thunderstorms where the planes were coming from. But I made it home safe. I'm glad you made it safe home, too. Thank you for coming back into our lives. It was and is a blessing to have you. I'm already missing you. Thought you might want to know, it was hard for all of us to have to leave Avalon. We were their only for one week, and it had a tremendous impact. But I'm glad we all reconnected, too. I look forward to seeing you again. I'll keep in touch.

luv ya!
Last edited by Starlight* on Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Home again

Post by dbeaman1 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:36 pm

Starlight* wrote: Thank you for coming back into our lives. It was and is a blessing to have you. I'm already missing you. Thought you might want to know, it was hard for all of us to have to leave Avalon. We were their only for one week, and it had a tremendous impact. But I'm glad we all reconnected, too. I look forward to seeing you again. I'll keep in touch.

Yes, I was rather unprepared for the deep sense of separation I felt for all of you as I drove home.
When we were all sitting around visiting, I kept thinking, 'Here we are, 6 ancients, all in the same room together, reconnecting, comparing assignments, sharing our stories.'
It was truly amazing to me the immediate, deep sense of family I felt, even before you all made it to the restaurant. Amazing that I could feel you, even before you arrived! And the feeling that we had only been apart a brief time, and were simply touching base again before the next phase of our assignments begin.
I am glad to see you using your 'name', I knew at once who it was, and it brought a smile to my lips.
Of course, today I have been wondering, what's next, when can we gather again, what's the plan for this next year, so many questions. Of course, there is always the chance we will gather once a year, to gain strength from one another, and then depart again to do what we do.
Again, I thank you for coming into my life this lifetime as well as previous ones.
If we may be of assisstance in any way, please be in contact.

Oma
oma

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Home Again

Post by Starlight* » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:55 pm

Deb wrote:Of course, today I have been wondering, what's next, when can we gather again, what's the plan for this next year
I'm assuming in a year. We could ask LoneBear.
Deb wrote:If we may be of assisstance in any way, please be in contact.
Thank you, I will keep in touch, you can count on that.

Love of One

Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

What's in a name?

Post by Vuyiswa » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:09 am

Hi Debs and Starlight.

Glad that everyone got back safe and sound from what sounds like a profound and vivifying experience. I have to ask; you both went to Avalon and came back with different names!. What happened? Do tell Oma and Starlight if you feel so inclined. I am fascinated by names chosen and names given.

Love,

V
Last edited by Vuyiswa on Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is All/All is Love\r\n\r\nWhat you are looking for is what is looking.\r\n- St. Francis of Assisi

Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

What's in a name?

Post by Vuyiswa » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:09 am

Hi Debs and Starlight.

Glad everyone got back safe and sound from what sounds like a profound and vivifying experience. I have to ask; you both went to Avalon and came back with different names!. What happened? Do tell Oma and Starlight if you feel so inclined. I am fascinated by names chosen and names given.

Love,

V
Last edited by Vuyiswa on Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is All/All is Love\r\n\r\nWhat you are looking for is what is looking.\r\n- St. Francis of Assisi

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

What's in a name?

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:13 am

Hi, Vuyiswa!
Vuyiswa wrote:I have to ask; you both went to Avalon and came back with different names!. What happened? Do tell Oma and Starlight if you feel so inclined. I am fascinated by names chosen and names given.
We were asked to write daily journals. I asked about my concern using our username in our journals in particular Debs and mine. LoneBear thought it was a good idea to change our names. He thought Tanya, but not all agreed. GhostCat thought of Star and then added the light. We agreed. We translated to spanish, but it's too long.

What's in a name, good question. Why don't we ask GhostCat. And I would want to know how LoneBear came up with Tanya.

Love of One
Last edited by Starlight* on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

What's in a name?

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:15 am

Hi GhostCat and LoneBear,

GhostCat, how did you come up with Starlight? And what about the name?

LoneBear, how did you come up with Tanya?

Love of One

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: What's in a name?

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:04 am

Starlight* wrote:LoneBear, how did you come up with Tanya?
I didn't... the name I suggested was "Donia" [sp?], the Spanish version of Don.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

What's in a name?

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:15 am

LoneBear wrote:the name I suggested was "Donia" [sp?], the Spanish version of Don.
Now you got my attention. Remember when we were elaborating on the story of Don Esteban. Is this where Dona (correct spelling) came from? And if so, please follow through.

Love of One
Love and Light

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 am

Starlight* wrote:Now you got my attention. Remember when we were elaborating on the story of Don Esteban. Is this where Dona (correct spelling) came from? And if so, please follow through.
Sort of; I suspect it was a term of endearment from your husband of the time.

GhostCat
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by GhostCat » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:20 am

As for "starlight", I would swear someone else suggested it, and I was only following through, asking for the spanish translation of it. Of course, now I cannot remember who said it, so maybe I heard it on a non-physical level. All I can tell you about its "choosing" is that I heard it and it resonated.

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:26 am

LoneBear wrote: Sort of; I suspect it was a term of endearment from your husband of the time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
oma

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:31 am

we were attempting to get your name in that life time. The idea of Morning Star came through, and then evolved to starlight. This was what your name then meant, in Spanish.
Dona was the way I and your then husband addressed you, to show the great feelings of love and respect we had for you.
oma

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

What's in a name?

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:35 am

Hi, GhostCat !

Great to hear from you!
GhostCat wrote:As for "starlight", I would swear someone else suggested it, and I was only following through, asking for the spanish translation of it. Of course, now I cannot remember who said it, so maybe I heard it on a non-physical level. All I can tell you about its "choosing" is that I heard it and it resonated.
Maybe it was on a non-physical level. As far as the spanish version, Starlight, "etrella de la luz" was to long.I think the other one was star bright. Cointreau said it translated to "Lucero", which we agreed it was to close the name Lucifer lol. Now that I think of it, I would have gone with "Dona" because of what it respresents-deeper meaning.

As far as the meaning Starlight, the book "the Language of Symbology" the one at Sugar Shack, it would be interesting to see what it has to say.

Love of One
Love and Light

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:36 am

Oma Desalla ( is that spelled correctly?) was the name suggested for me by Lone Bear. The reason for this name would perhaps be misconstrued at this time.
oma

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

what's in a name

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:39 am

we were attempting to get your name in that life time. The idea of Morning Star came through, and then evolved to starlight. This was what your name then meant, in Spanish.
Dona was the way I and your then husband addressed you, to show the great feelings of love and respect we had for you.
Thanks Deb. :wink:

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

What's in a name?

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:03 am

Oma Desalla
Maybe, LoneBear would like "share" the choice in name?

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:56 am

Deb,

Maybe you can help, my dear husband, is being my mysterious husband now. He won't share! Would you elaborate on the story(Don and Dona)for me?

Love of One
Light and Love

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Post by dbeaman1 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:34 pm

Hmmm,
Don't know if it will help much, but here you go.

In that lifetime, you, Dona, and your then husband, were left in charge of me, while Don Esteban, my then grandfather went with his brother to take care of some family business. The stables were left in the capable hands of the stable keeper.( you know who you are :wink: ).
You, Dona, were the madre, or the keeper of the house and child. Your then husband was the keeper of the grounds, the land.
It was very interesting the way in which each of us brought the memory through, wasn't it?

luv ya,
deb
oma

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Home Again

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:23 pm

Oma wrote:Hmmm,
Don't know if it will help much, but here you go.
Hi Deb,

Yes, yes! it does. This is what happened, I lost track of the story, because it took awhile to put it together.

Now I see the "light" lol. The day you and Cointreau left, dear husband and I bid both of you a farewell, both times I had a strong sense of "We have done this before". Speaking of trusting my intuition more :D . And before you left to Missouri, I felt much love for you. It makes sense. There goes the feeling of butterflies in my heart. I know now what I need to do. That's great! Now I know why dear husband bubbles with giggles, I feel the same way. :D

That is why you came back and that's why you smile. :D

Love of One
Love and Light

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Oma Desala

Post by LoneBear » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:56 pm

dbeaman1 wrote:Oma Desalla ( is that spelled correctly?) was the name suggested for me by Lone Bear. The reason for this name would perhaps be misconstrued at this time.
It is spelled "Oma Desala". The name means "Mother Nature". In the Stargate SG-1 mythos, she ascended with the rest of the Ancients 10,000 years ago, but due to her compassion for the 3rd density souls struggling to reach higher levels of existence, she returned to help them along the path (despite the objections of the rest of the Ancients).

It was first mentioned in the Stargate SG-1 episode, "Maternal Instinct".
Attachments
omadesala.jpg
The Ancient Oma Desala
omadesala.jpg (4.4 KiB) Viewed 4501 times
Last edited by LoneBear on Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Oma Desala

Post by Starlight* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:13 pm

Cool.

dbeaman1
Centurio
Centurio

Re: Home Again

Post by dbeaman1 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:44 pm

Starlight* wrote:
Now I see the "light" lol. The day you and Cointreau left, dear husband and I bid both of you a farewell, both times I had a strong sense of "We have done this before".
Yes, as I was walking to the gate to say goodbye, I couldn't help but think that the 2 of you had turned in just that way,both together, with a smile, to wait for me. :)

Starlight* wrote: Speaking of trusting my intuition more :D . And before you left to Missouri, I felt much love for you. It makes sense. There goes the feeling of butterflies in my heart. I know now what I need to do.

That is why you came back and that's why you smile. :D

Messengers are often the tool to awaken remembrances. Glad your remembrance was such a beautiful one. :wink:

me

GhostCat
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by GhostCat » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:35 pm

Okay, I don't mean to be the one with the bucket of cold water, but ...

While past connections are great fun and very illuminating, they are PAST connections. That was then, this is now, and we have a responsibility to "BE" in the now. We're not reconnecting to rebuild the past, but to redefine the future.

Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

Problems downloading Oma Desala information

Post by Vuyiswa » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:21 am

Hi all,

Interesting personal reminiscences and exciting too. I agree with Ghostcat about our working to redefine the future and not getting too distracted rembering the past, nice as it seems to have been. Maybe that's OK for a personal discussion in the private email option available.

I am interested in the Stargate character Oma Desala, but had no joy downloading the link posted by LoneBear. How does one get sufficient privileges to open the file? The message was to the effect "you do not have authorisation to open this file".

Thanks in advance,

Love,

V