Ranger projects, NOW and near future...

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Ranger projects, NOW and near future...

Post by Tulan » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:18 pm

Projects for the Rangers....

My list starts with:

Working on presentation material for discussion conferences, like setting up a table and in due time hopefully actual stage presentations.

Reason? To "plant" the seed of curiosity to draw those who are potentially serious about the Rangers and give them the opportunity to "awaken" if they so choose. (The Matrix, Neo, Red Pill etc...)

Requirements for this project? The understanding of religious systems and beleifs to properly address a "curiosity" within the individuals so they may understand it and begin the question asking with minimal distortion.
Developing an accurate "presentation" that "draws" in and doesn't impress information on anybody.

Important things to think about.

A "public" name for the Rangers, as Rangers would most likely come off as a kind of aggressive name, or Boyscout group, etc...

The website is going to be revamped to handle the flow of "curiosities". A public version of the site, a middle ground of the site, and a "serious" part of the site. There being a series of "checks" to filter out those who arn't serious, spammers, and etc..

The conferences also will give us a form of income, selling books, and etc...

Second project.... (near future)

Getting the Rangers together in person more often, coming up with study material, and possibly some backpacking trips. Intent on the backpacking trips being: Group cohesion, better group dynamics through physical hardship and discomfort, and closeness with Gaia.

This is temporary, when I can start working on the Ranger site, I will begin adding sections for material like this.
Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song. - Kosh Naranek

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: Ranger projects, NOW and near future...

Post by LoneBear » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:58 am

ivoryxs wrote:Intent on the backpacking trips being: Group cohesion, better group dynamics through physical hardship and discomfort, and closeness with Gaia.
GROUP cohesion, GROUP dynamics, eh? I tell ya, it will be "assimilation" next! :)

I strongly suggest getting away from the "group" term and concept, which is 2nd density group mind. You're working and existing in this 3rd density reality, the Density of Choice. If anything, you want to break the group mindset in favor of individuality.

Group: an aggregate of homogeneous parts acting as one.

Complex: many interconnected parts forming a system to fulfill a purpose.

I think you can see why Ra refers to a mind/body/spirt complex, rather than a mind/body/spirit group.

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:31 am

I rephrase: to generate better cohesion, and dynamics between the INDIVIDUALS of the Ranger complex. That was the intention with which I was writing, I am still working on listening to myself and reading what I write!

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:41 am

I tend to think of activated sets of individuals working together as constellations - connection through organziation and implicit relationship, explicitly of course ; )

-a

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Constellating

Post by LoneBear » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:35 am

WarmSylph wrote:I tend to think of activated sets of individuals working together as constellations - connection through organziation and implicit relationship, explicitly of course ; )
That's a very good term.
Daryl Sharp wrote:Constellate: To activate, usually used with reference to a complex and an accompanying pattern of emotional reactions.
C.G. Jung wrote:This term simply expresses the fact that the outward situation releases a psychic process in which certain contents gather together and prepare for action. When we say that a person is "constellated" we mean that he has taken up a position from which he can be expected to react in a quite different way... The constellated contents are definite complexes possessing their own specific energy. (CW 8, par. 198)
--CG Jung Lexicon
A constellated complex of Rangers would definitely have its own energy. The basics of the "calling."

Starlight*
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Starlight* » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:29 pm

ivoryxs wrote: Requirements for this project? The understanding of religious systems and beleifs to properly address a "curiosity" within the individuals so they may understand it and begin the question asking with minimal distortion.
Developing an accurate "presentation" that "draws" in and doesn't impress information on anybody.
This really got my attention. I am interested.
A constellated complex of Rangers would definitely have its own energy. The basics of the "calling."
Understood.

Starlight*

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:31 pm

but constellation, inner and interpersonal, requires individuation. we as beings work on and with individuation can act as constellated symbols or patterns and within these systems. Complex suggest and overlap of continua, each of us being a continue of evolution.

As for linking us with a name, I keep trying to focus on what we do/would do rather than what we are. I consider the 'job' of most accelerated beings is consultation - then we aren't just seeding little disciples and are truly sharing information along a channel of exchange, not proclamation.

When I think more about constellations, literal constellations existed only when we looked at the sky and began giving names to consistent patterns, gestalting seemingly unrelated points of light into symbolic and signifying imagery. Those names, and attached meanings, are our work and change from culture to culture. "Absolute' constellations have been around as long as the earth has been spinning on this axis and are the result of the distribution of celestial bodies, which tend to be more like signs than symbols until we come along and perceive hidden or mysterious meaning with them - like observing the plane of the milky way in the night sky, thats the grandest constellation in a way. Contemporary people don't really find any meaning in that condition but the ancient meso-americans did, derived most of their symbology from something that was a temporal (seasonal for example, the mayan calendar for another) sign.

Maybe that will spark something for someone on the forums.
-a

Tulan
Cellarius
Cellarius

Post by Tulan » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:26 pm

Your understanding of it is precise.

You can look at "constellation" with varying degrees of micro and macro proportions.

As Bear was saying in reply to my post, Group is a second density function. where you have Group/Individual, whereas complex (or constellation) is a 6th density function (subdensity in this case), where it is expressed as Individual/Group.