the VIOLET FLAME

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
sky
Centurio
Centurio

the VIOLET FLAME

Post by sky » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:38 am

Hello new family! I have something to share with you for everyone to benefit from...Someone who cares about me and my emotional health and healing passed this site to me to learn from and I believe everyone here could use it to advance towards a more unified PLANET...http://thevioletflame.tripod.com/ It is new to me too, but I have already felt it's powerful effect....here's another....http://violetflame4u.com/

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: the VIOLET FLAME

Post by LoneBear » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:36 am

I'd be careful of what they say... it is loaded with mistakes. For example:
The color violet has long been associated with spirituality.
Purple is the color of spirituality; not violet. (basic color symbolism)
violet is at the point of transition to the next octave of light.
Incorrect; the next octave of light is reached in the zone called "vacuum ultraViolet", at a wavelength of 45.563 nanometers. Violet sits in the 400 nanometer range, a substantial distance from the octave break.
While you can't go back in time,
Yes, you can. It just doesn't work like it does on Sci-Fi.
The violet flame is able to transmute or mitigate our negative karma before it comes back to us.
Karma has no properties that can be transmuted, nor does it have a causal relationship (it cannot "come back", because it never "goes"). See either Theosophy or Anthroposophy for detailed descriptions of karma.
On the atomic level, vibration can be understood to be the speed at which electrons orbit around the nucleus of the atom.
In the latest models, the atoms do not have orbital electrons (see RS2 forums). And even quantum physics recognizes that they electrons do not "orbit", but are merely "zones of probability" where they think an electron may reside. And the atoms actually rotate, not vibrate. The simple harmonic motion is a projection, like the shadow in Plato's cave, of a temporal motion upon space.
Atoms are mostly empty space.
Actually, atoms are mostly empty TIME, and possess no SPACE at all.

This "Violet Flame" is what I call a "placebo site". Basically a crutch, for people who have not discovered that they have legs to stand on. One of the things we have discovered by actually living the principles of the Law of One in day-to-day life, is that you don't need crutches, nor do you need to "vibrate" to higher levels. You just need to be comfortable with who you are, and who others are. Harvest isn't based on your "frequency" -- it is based on your POLARITY, the choice of service path.

The human being is a very powerful entity, whom has been taugh, since birth, that they are trivial, injured and insignificant. You're NOT. You have the power to change yourself at any time, all it needs is a simple, free will decision. That is what the 3rd density is about--CHOICE.

I don't recommend sites like this because they take away the individual, free-will choices, and hand you a placebo... "take one vibration increase pill, and call me in the morning." YOU have the power to change yourself, your environment, and everyone you touch, simply by saying, "I CHOOSE".

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:18 am

" It will make you happy with yourself! But know this: The power of the violet flame will remain sealed in your Higher Consciousness until you summon it by the Science of the Spoken Word."

sky, keep in mind I am critisizing this website:

there's so much wordage here and not much content. It sounds more like an infomericial and less like spiritual reality. It feels like really entertaining fiction, creative, but a bit warped.

"It can, therefore, raise your self-esteem and help you to be happy with yourself. It can actually clear the records of past lifetimes."

so this unknown and mysterious flame does all the work for you and you lift nary a finger? I don't know if I really need to say more I am just echoing LB's post.

Sky what do YOU have to say? what is it you know and beleive?

-ws

sky
Centurio
Centurio

the violet flame

Post by sky » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:57 am

whoa....hey, i can take the criticism...it's okay!!! i am very glad now that i posted this for everyone to break down and give me their opinions...i will say that i am still learning a great deal and anything i share i want you all to tear apart and reconstruct...the violet flame decree is very useful in meditation, have added it to my own rituals and personally, i found the people very hokey...lol...but the decrees themselves {except for ones including christ } very soothing...I AM..A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE! I AM...THE PURITY GOD DESIRES! now how can you go wrong with that?

sky
Centurio
Centurio

the violet flame

Post by sky » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:09 am

i also don't think of GOD as an old man sitting on a throne somewhere....more like a giant power source...and thanks LoneBear for clearing that up about the violet light in the color spectrum...i didn't know that...hmmmm...what does everyone think about St. Germain then? ascended master? i would also like to say that
words are useless when it's just lip service...i KNOW the power behind the words comes from within...so whatever 'floats your boat'... know what i'm saying? thanks guys...

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Re: the violet flame

Post by LoneBear » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:28 am

raytheonsky wrote:the violet flame decree is very useful in meditation, have added it to my own rituals and personally, i found the people very hokey...lol...but the decrees themselves {except for ones including christ } very soothing...I AM..A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE! I AM...THE PURITY GOD DESIRES! now how can you go wrong with that?
Since you asked...

1) Symbolically, "Fire", in any form, serves only one purpose: to destroy thru consumption. Are you a being of violet destruction, consuming the 7th ray in yourself and others?

2) If God desired "purity," he would have never created an impure Universe. Unless, of course, he screwed up... but then he wouldn't be God, would he?

sky
Centurio
Centurio

VIOLET FLAME

Post by sky » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:56 am

OK...THE FIRE IS ALSO A PURIFIER...YOU CAN VISUAL THIS FIRE CONSUMING ANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OR FEELINGS WHILE DOING THE DECREE...CLEANSING YOUR THOUGHTS YOU MIGHT SAY...WITHOUT FIRE THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY EARTH...WITHOUT EARTH WE WOULDN'T EXIST...WITHOUT WARMTH WE WOULD BE COLD...FIRE IS GOOD..VISUALIZING A VIOLET FLAME CONSUMING MY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND CLEANSING MY MIND IS GOOD TO ME...HEALING...WHEN WE ARE SICK WE HAVE FEVERS , THE FEVER CLEANSES OUR SYSTEM OF ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE POISONING IT...HEAT FIRE FEVER...GOOD...FIRE IS OFTEN PERCEIVED AS HELL...AND HELL IS FOR THE EVIL...IF YOU BELIEVE IN THAT SORT OF THING...I DON'T...VIOLET IS CONNECTED WITH THE 7TH CHAKRA YES...CLEANSING YOUR THOUGHTS BY A HEALING VIOLET FLAME TO BECOME PURE BEFORE MY CREATOR IS KEY TO UNDERSTANDING AND CONNECTING WITH THE CREATOR...I WOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO GO TO THE CREATOR THRU MY MIND WITH IMPURE THOUGHTS...

sky
Centurio
Centurio

VIOLET FLAME

Post by sky » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:48 pm

I ALSO BELIEVE IN GOD...I BELIEVE IN ANGELS...I BELIEVE IN EVIL ENTITIES/SPIRITS...GOD GAVE US FREEDOM OF CHOICE...IT'S NOT THE CREATOR'S FAULT WE MADE BAD CHOICES...YOU CAN THANK THOSE FROM ORION'S BELT FOR THAT AND THEIR INFLUENCE OVER THIS EARTH...I BELIEVE THERE ARE GOOD ALIENS AND BAD ALIENS...OR ENTITIES NOT OF THIS WORLD SENT HERE TO INFLUENCE US... AND I BELIEVED THIS LONG BEFORE I HEARD RA'S WORDS THROUGH THE LAW OF ONE...FREEDOM TO CHOOSE...IN ORDER TO ASCEND YOU MUST BE PURE...IN EVERYTHING YOU DO...I DESIRE TO BECOME PURE ...I WOULD LIKE TO BE CHOOSEN...AND I'M WILLING TO GO TO THE EXTREME TO DO IT...AND I CAN'T SEE HOW USING A PURE VIOLET FIRE/FLAME, TO VISUALLY CLEANSE MY THOUGHTS DURING MEDITATION , CAN BE BAD...FIRE IS GOOD...IT TAKES THE IMPURITIES OUT OF THE METAL TO MAKE IT GOLD...GOLD/WHITE IS THE 8TH LEVEL... A STATE OF BLISS AND KNOWING AND UNION WITH THE CREATOR...OR , ONCE AGAIN, AM I WRONG HERE?

Vuyiswa
Centurio
Centurio

Post by Vuyiswa » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:12 pm

Hi Ray,

I love your intention to share and help others. Your offered urls make me smile as I have journeyed to similar sitesover the years. And oh boy; there are plenty of theses "formulas for ascension" in the New Age movement. I eventually left them and lost interest because I found it disempowering. The prescriptive "do this" and "you will become that" type of teaching can also cost you a lot of money!

All your posts bar the first one have capitals. Don't know about anyone else, but please help my eyes by not capitalising your posts. I find them hard to read in that form. Or are you shouting?

Welcome to Antiquatis. I have found there is much to learn here, including meditating on questions and thoughts before posting. I guess thats the same as saying make sure your brain is engaged before going into gear. I don't drive automatic cars, so I love that analogy for interaction with others and with life. :) I learnt a lot about this from making alot of mistakes.

Love,

Vuyiswa
Love is All/All is Love\r\n\r\nWhat you are looking for is what is looking.\r\n- St. Francis of Assisi

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:36 pm

ray,
gotta second vuy's motion on the caps lock my dear ; )

as for what you've posted...the issue I take with the information you share is that its reinforcing this idea that there is absolute impurity and that you cannot transcend and learn from it but must destroy and eliminate it. ONe truth I have found through this information is that even our darkest and sickest conditions serve a purpose in our evolution - its like saying one can destroy the ego, which is not useful because if you do that you don't survive. To me, the true lesson of the ego is to provide a reflection of our previous states of mind - animal-mind, and then transcend that - evolve it, open it up to spirit so that the mind which deals primarily in the doing of things (animal mind) can work with the state of mind that deals primarily with the being of things (spiritual mind)

I don't beleive the law of one is about learning a method to leave our dirty, shameful humanity behind for glistening UFO's and fantasies of escape. Rather it provides us with a bank of knowledge which reinforces a beleif in the unity of things regardless of mental construction or conditioning. To me the truth behind all things is their interconnected-ness. WHat the ra material reveals is more knowledge about these interconnections as systems and strategies, for me, which allow me to apply both wisdom and even though its harder, compassion, to evolve.

If you blame 'aliens' or 'manipulative' people for your bad decisions, its removing your power from you - I beleive that is a delusion. Whatever decision you make is yours to make, and its either pleasent/unpleasent, ignorant/aware...To return to your post from the sites above, they function on a similar disempowering principle - that you must go through some outside system, be bent and shaped by it, to truly fit a definition of 'pure and evolved' - when really, in my opinion, the path to your salvation is the one your forge by the steps you walk and the decision to about what stride to make. Not that the ra material is flawless and absolutely clear though, i have my issues with it and it is not a bible nor is it a religion. I think a true spiritual system places a person back into their seat of power and so ultimate responsibility, in the most mundane to the most profound situations...But again I am always looking for the links between those two that are shouting at me to realize there are links ; )

I hope I've not overloaded on you or anything. I think its good that you continue to share, and even if we don't practice or beleive the same things we can still connect and see where we are at as individuals. I remain to my truths as much as you remain to yours, and neither of us should attempt conversion or dominance.

Most of us here share a similar beleif in the unity of things, the rest are details we derive from our own studies and I want to make it clear I don't expect you talk like us or share the exact same info. Challenge us! we need it as much as you do and that catalytic conflict is how we grow.

I think the idea of a visualization system is useful for opening channels between the mind, body and spirit towards evolving - while I don't agree with the methods of this site I think that if you can invent something or derive something on your own it will be more useful because it will be of your own will-POWER conscious construction. And that may be a place to start.

well, i guess i've said enough for now.

_A

sky
Centurio
Centurio

the violet flame

Post by sky » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:59 pm

okay okay...no more capitals!!!! sorry about that...this is very very hard on me....I personally love vibrating the sacred names of GOD and find it empowering! and visualizing the violet fire cleansing me and my impure thoughts has actually made me feel really good! Meditating is so important for my emotional health and well being in dealing with society in this day and age...I personally do it to help me calm my emotions and it keeps me from overreacting to the ignorance I see everywhere on this planet! Not everyone thinks like you wonderful people do! if i didn't have meditation to clear my head from these damaging emotions i feel most certain that i would be in an insane asylum today!...I do believe you can call angels to your side for protection! and I do believe there are evil spirits ,not just human ones who cause chaos around us...I certainly hope that some on this forum aren't in denial of what is out there. Should I drop this mentality? Have I been influenced by soo many different religions over time that i've just managed to join them all into one big religion?...and what of vibrating our chakras? next am i going to be told that our chakras are imaginary too? and the power of music and sound...everything is connected!!! ahhhhh! I never went to college, ladies and gentleman...I've been surviving on books and my own personal power and I feel that this very existence is being challenged now...I guess i'm gonna have to erase everything and start fresh? or maybe I'm completely delusional and should change my name to Sybil?..argh! I'm gonna go pray to the Creator now to help me overcome my animal mind...I am obviously still on the neanderthal level of life with my beliefs...'bare' with me everyone...I am sure it appears that you have a real 'mental' case here to explore!

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:27 pm

ray,

oh just settle down darlin! It seems to me that most of us here were once and maybe still are, to some extent, wrapped up in the cultural bullshit of 'newage' fluffy crap! Part of the reason we all get into all of that is because we are searching for something echoed in all that material but lost in a culture of disconnection and disempowerment - facts, but not responsibility - gimick, but not consequence.

Most of what newagers learn to say is useless and highly imaginative. We are talking real world business here - how can I perceive the unity of all things with my bastard family, my incredibly hot and akward nerdy boyfriend, natural catastrophes, keeping up with bills and making some REALLY good dinner?
To me, thats the point of this information and conversing with these people. Sure we get off track every now and then, but we all do NOT think the same - rather our spirits tend operate in a similar way, our beleif is similar - but not the same.

_ws

lvx08
Centurio
Centurio

Post by lvx08 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:45 am

LoneBear wrote: Actually, atoms are mostly empty TIME, and possess no SPACE at all.
I am trying to get my head around this one. Can we conceive of something as being empty of time. I cant' picture it :?

LoneBear
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by LoneBear » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:44 am

lvx08 wrote:
LoneBear wrote: Actually, atoms are mostly empty TIME, and possess no SPACE at all.
I am trying to get my head around this one. Can we conceive of something as being empty of time. I cant' picture it :?
It's not "empty OF time", it is "empty time", just like you can have "empty space" (nothing in it). Might want to check out the 4th density science forums, or Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System.

Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Post by Alluvion » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:03 pm

lvx,
can't picture 'time' - can't imagine what it looks like, but only what it does, how it behaves.

_a