mind-stuff

Forum for the sharing and discussion of various research projects going on.
Alluvion
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

mind-stuff

Post by Alluvion » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:39 pm

hey ray,

about bear - he is a like a furnace and a plow, grains of salt ; ) He has his opinions and his knowledge, which he is sharing, but he is not our pontif, just his, as much as you are yours.

If that software helps your mind re-wire, fine! good for you! In what ways can you do this on your own, without any assistance from software or semi-religious systems? If you were alone in the forest, or at the ocean, what would you do? If oyu had only YOU to rely, what would be your first step?

you talked about meditating - what kind of system? how do you meditate? etc etc...

-a

sky
Centurio
Centurio

mindstuff

Post by sky » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:37 pm

i agree about bear...he has been kind...and i will try to not get soo worked up over the criticism i am receiving...my goal is to learn afterall....i am using the holosync technology for an hour every day during the day to meditate 'awake' and then i use another program that is an hour long at night when i go to sleep to help me transition nicely....i get easily distracted and this program requires headphones , so i am able to block out noise and distractions to help me with my focus....the program takes you from beta to delta state in the course of an hour...the program made me black out at first but i am now able to stay awake and focus..working on focusing where i go now when i leave my body at night...sometimes i don't go 'out' i just have very revealing dreams about things i believe i need to work on in my life...stuff my brain is saying that needs to be worked out...such as my distrust for the female species!!!! but hey, i'm working on that too...i love this program because of the state it takes me to with the help of the binaural beats and the sound of rain and crystal bowls...it's lovely...very soothing...i have been a much calmer person since i started using it and when i miss it, i start feeling a little stressed but that just pushes me to take time 'out' ...i'll message more tomorrow about some more mind stuff...thanks for asking warmsylph....sarah